All Comments on 'Becoming an FLR Servant Ch. 17'

by FLRServant

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why stay? I don’t get it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is the perfect opportunity for Richard to call the police, get an attorney, change the locks on the house and file for divorce. I assume that, with the way you're building the conflict, that's where this is headed, right?

You have to understand that the power structure of this relationship would never work. Richard is not gay and hates James. IE...he ONLY accepts James because Sandra encourages it.

However, Sandra has, time and again, shown that she is the weaker of the two. She gives James blowjobs in the shower (a submissive position if there ever was one) and continuously allows him to make the rules (even when they aren't ones she necessarily wants.) James is, therefore, the 'alpha' of the three and has enslaved Sandra as much as James (from earlier chapters, it sounds like James has other women and now wants to fuck Richard).

Yet, he could never follow James. He hates him and has said that 'he's not gay'.

This can only lead to some explosive conflict. I hope you can see that and pursue the necessary trajectory

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well I suppose in the imagination of a deviant this mess possibly makes for some sort of fairly attractive fantasy. However honestly, you would be better seeking counselling to try address your deep rooted problems.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

love the sissy training, sounds like master James wants to fully dominate Richard with harsh discipline and anal training. that will be an interesting addition to your story line, also it will be interesting if Kelly is also introduced as a dominant female to Richard. Richards servitude is about to get a lot more harsh. It sounds like James wants to give Richard a full bondage and discipline experience while Sandra is away. will wait to see how Richard reacts to a new degree of strict punishment in the household.

SultanSwitchSultanSwitchalmost 2 years ago

Hi FLRServant,

Myself and my partner have read all 17 chapters on numerous occasions both separately and together as we are trying to refine our stories before posting.

I would like to share our ‘editorial’ views on your story to date. We feel your story intention and how it reads are poles apart and some of your characters are criminally flawed.

Your story reads as it should be titled “Coerced Enslavement, torture and rape of an emotionally challenged/damaged man by his enabling abusive Wife and her tyrant boyfriend”. I will outline my reasons now and would look forward to discussing them with you.

Loose Definitions

FLR – Is a consensual loving female led relationship. Can involve servitude, etc but must involve open communication as equals prior to and after any arrangement and must have hard limits and safe words for all agreed on

BDSM – Must be safe, sane, Consensual. Can involve punishment/discipline/training etc, but must involve open communication as equals prior to and after any arrangement and must have hard limits and safe words for all agreed on

Dominant/Master etc – Should not be abusive, torture their submissive, they are responsible for the mental and physical health of their sub. They must respect their sub and the subs boundaries/limits etc. Should be fair in setting achievable goals and any punishments. Should provide aftercare.

Submissive/slave etc. – Should strive to comply with all their doms orders, training etc and accept all their punishments/teasing etc. within the agreed limits. They must respect their dom and the doms boundaries/limits etc. Should provide aftercare.

Your Characters

Richard – Is portrayed as an emotionally stunted man. He is easily coerced into compliance by threats of abandonment by his wife and torture and rape by James.

Sandra – Is portrayed an abusive wife that uses coercive control and false empathy and affection to ensure her husbands compliance to servitude, torture and rape. She has shown no love towards her husband.

James – Is portrayed as a bully, tyrant, torturer with no redeeming features as a human being let alone a master.

Jan/Beau/Amanda – All portrayed as respectful kinky stable sane individuals.

Your Chapters

01 – No mention of consent, discussion of limits, respect for boundaries, safe words, system of open communication or love and/or respect between characters. Gave the key to J who immediately utilised his power of release to orally rape R as S watched on passive. J threatens R with rape.

02 – R fed urine-soaked food under the threat of punishment/torture/rape when it is clearly a violation of his hard limit. No concern given to R’s welfare. J & S not shown to have good communication.

03 – R ate urine-soaked food out of pure fear of torture, rape and no release. R submits to coerced bj training no even implied consent.

04 – R not given his due release to facilitate his continued oral rape. S no concern for R given. R has an emotional/mental breakdown over the food. S intervenes in a show of some empathy/compassion. Unfortunately, she was a willing participant in R’s torture and was a failure as a mistress as she clearly is totally irresponsible with overseeing R’s mental and physical health. S fails to give R is earned and agreed upon release. S should use the safe word at this point and have open discussion with R to see if this arrangement can proceed and if J is a sane master/person. Instead, S uses false empathy to coerce R’s compliance to have him prepared for his rape the following week by her rich well-endowed lover. S clearly admits the abuse ‘it got out of hand’.

05/06 – R & S had a great time in their FLR arrangement. R able to raise concerns (hair/make & Work) and they were taken on board by S.

07 – S punishes R for expressing his true feelings with regard to cuckolding. No concern given to Rs welfare or limits as she coerces his eventual very reluctant acceptance to it. R admits to trying ‘placate’ his tormentor J.

08/09 – Best Chapters R & S had a great time in their FLR arrangement. Training given to arrangement that satisfies the needs and wants of both parties.

10 – Another good chapter. Beau is a great character; he is empathic and eases R’s hair concerns. He also respectfully openly shows his sexual desire for R.

11/12 – R expresses his feelings that things are going too fast. S tells him he should be grateful and shows more concern with J’s feelings/needs than R’s real concerns. R then expresses his fear of rape. S laughs and then lies to R stating it is a long way off know she is handing him over for rape in less than a week. When R complains of sore feet S threatens him with torture and rape by J and others. She then waits to see the fear take him before she releases the tension. Jan is a great character and saves R from certain injury if subjected to 4” heels straight off. She also provided lube. Apart from the obvious abusive behaviour above this was a good chapter.

13/14/15 – R & S had a great time in their FLR arrangement. Loved the dressing training, walking in uniform vs crawling in nude. Concern for R’s physical welfare shown by an almost loving S. S was observant enough to notice the discomfort caused by the butt plug.

16 – FEAR of what J would do first line? J then proceeds to subject R to oral rape to get his overdue earned release as S watches and laughs. S threatens to bring in more people (guests) to the arrangement with no implied consent.

17 – J forces R to submit to non-consensual weekly canings/beatings for J amusement. R tries to plead with S but she dismisses him in favour of pleasuring J. S arranges for J to subject R to torture and rape while she is out of town. When he raises his concerns she laughs. S continues to drug R.

“you know that I'm not gay. Or bi. I never had to serve a man sexually until you brought Master James into our lives. He forces me to do things I don't want to. I hate having to clean him up or kiss his cock in the morning or fluff him at night! You know that. “. This clearly shows an absolute lack of any consent throughout this whole story. And S can only suggest R beg him to not do it?

Insight

Sorry for the long review, I hope it helps in your future stories. As for this story I believe but S and J have no redeemable qualities and as an author you should send them to the scrap heap. I hope for the following

- That this story ends abruptly and does not document any more torture and rape of a weak human. The next few chapters are pointing towards R’s torture and begging to not be raped to no avail. He will be raped on the Saturday, left in the dog bed and left to mull it over on his Sunday off.

- That the abrupt ending is the release of R and the imprisonment of J & S. (my preference is to have R breakdown during the week on the street while running errands and saved by Jan who give him refuge in the flat above the shop and helps him report the crimes and get a huge civil pay out from S & J. Then start the story ‘Rehabilitation of an abused slave’ when R misses his sub role and Jan agrees to be his mistress and utilise him in her BDSM masterclasses that she gives in the back room of the shop.

- Consent is easy to get into a story with simple lines as ‘After our lifestyle review, we agreed to more people share our journey’ or ‘Mistress reaffirmed my safe words as she hands the leash to my new master for tonight’

- Empathy and compassion are also easily done with ‘As bull led my wife towards the door, him thanked me for a good bj and threw him a blanket’ or ‘after a well-deserved punishment caning the sub was made sit in the corner on the hard floor. After the allotted time mistress called him to her side and order him apply soothing cream to his stripes’.

- Subs should feel apprehension, nerves, bit anxious but never fear and terror.

I do look forward to your next story as you have many good ideas and scenes that would make great reading. Please feel free to contact me if you think I have missed the point or can be helpful.

SultanSwitch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm stopping reading this

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When the fudge did this site go woke?

Look at those sjw comments below.

It's a fictional story! And it's hot! Get over yourselves! Pathetic.

To the author: Great stuff. Keep going. I want to read what happens next.

SultanSwitchSultanSwitchover 1 year ago

Let the Author change the title to include Rape, coercive control and abuse. Then no one will have an issue with the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To the SS, (EXACTLY!!)

Please continue your feeble attempts at saving society and rescuing everyone from the clutches of evil IN THE REAL WORLD. This is the realm of fantasy where the sublime reigns supreme --again, NOT the real world. You, SS, only have an issue because you have nothing to do. This fact is qualified by your 40 page sermon. Go do something productive in the real world you incessant whiner. If the title were to be changed then there would be no surprises for the readers. If you don't like the content don't read it...it's that easy. You're not helping anyone or any cause you're just an annoying cyst. Go do something you hapless twit!

To FLRservant -I vehemently echo these sentiments written below:

"To the author: Great stuff. Keep going. I want to read what happens next."

I would also add that I can't wait to see who the ~guests are and what diabolical situations the sissy-maid must endure! ENCORE!!!

SultanSwitchSultanSwitchover 1 year ago

I think anonymous below has got himself a bit triggered here. Lets hear from the author about how he envisaged the tale to read.

Regards

Annoying Cyst and hapless twit

SultanSwitchSultanSwitchover 1 year ago

Thank God this story was cut off at the knees. Still hoping for new sane ones.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would like to see where the story goes so pls keep writing

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

THOROUGHLY FUBAR.

_

She's handed control over to someone else. That's a complete betrayal. You don't even joke about it. It's time to get out.

Looking back, she handed control of the key to James, back in the first story.

This isn't kink, it's abuse, pure and simple.

-

There's no likeable characters in this.

-

"Don't like it? Don't read it!" Shaddup. How would I know if I wouldn't like it before reading it. Stop white knighting for this nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Richard smiled at his wife, and simply said, I'm changing the rules to this game we've been playing, as he pulled his gun from behind his back, and racked a round in to the Chamber. Now Sandra as I was saying, I've only been doing these things for you since I wanted to. But I'm done playing this game. So are you going to tell James, or do I Bust a cap in his dick so he gets the picture? Oh cheating slut, now that I'm the man of the house again, You ready to get fucked? There are three holes of yours that I've been missing..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFLRServant@FLRServant
Was originally nipple-torture trained as a sub for body worship. One Mistress thought I was creative enough to train as her assistant. Definitely not a sadist but have my standards. Think it's both interesting and creative to force-feminize young sissies. Anyone who'd like to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES