All Comments on 'Becoming Anya’s Toy: Ch. 01'

by kane86

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
agentstixagentstixalmost 2 years ago

I liked the story and I would have done the same thing as the husband in this story did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story keep it going.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

Cut off his balls!

3

TonyBeetsTonyBeetsalmost 2 years ago

Like the story, well written, thanks very much for posting! However I did have bit of a hard off regarding Anya's discovery of the fetish. I don't think it's plausable that she didn't recognize Mike's fetish prior to marraige. I think it would have been more plausable if Anya had been anticipating this moment and offered the wager to Jake. Just my take, hope to read further chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

@mattenw - Loving Wives Married - extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more

Sounds like the right category to me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved the story. Maybe slow it down a bit you went from 0 to 100. And let us know what the wife is thinking. I have the same fetish and putting myself in his shoes I would of maybe like to talk out my fetish with my wife. So we can build on it together

OOAAOOAAalmost 2 years ago

Hot story!!!! Maybe for some critic reader better into Fetish category, but I like it whereas it is 👍👏

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great start!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yo Kane86 , man don’t sweat the small shit , these guys that post negative hateful remarks in the comments section are usually just trashtalking assholes , ( think school bullies ) ! They either don’t want to give helpful constructive criticism or they’re too ignorant or maybe just troublemaking warmongers , most likely they’re a bit of all three mixed together . In any event they always bitch about something and they often get very personal in a downright cruel way . Don’t let it bother you and don’t let them keep you from writing more stuff ! Fuck ‘em if they can’t take a joke , that’s on them not you ! There isn’t a specific category for the specific type of story you wrote - cuckolding and humiliation per se , however the LW category is about cheating wives and hot wives . It’s usually acceptable for a hot wife story to post here yet the assholes get pissy if you post a cuck theme even though a cuck theme is a variant of a hot wife story , I don’t get why they get so pissy when it fits good enough for the LW or fetish category! Your story was pretty good , it needed an editor for a few mistakes you made in grammar and sentence structure etc etc etc . Other than that it was a fun read ! I’m gonna give you a 4 ( it would have been a 5 except for the few errors ) also I encourage you to keep writing and posting , you did a fine job ! If you want less slanderous brutality from your critics try the fetish category where they’re a more acceptable crowd with a lot less assholes ( remember this is the category for cheating wives and a lot of these readers are divorced men suffering from their own brutal heartbreak after their own wife cheated on them , and brothers I certainly can relate ✌🏽 peace out !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story and good writing look forward to more

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11almost 2 years ago

The comments section belongs to the author. You can delete any comment. (Please do. The rest of us hate reading them almost as much as the author does.) The LW hub is famous - notorious - for the jeering mob that HATES bisexual or cuckold themes. Remember that you don't actually CARE what is said by rabid unhinged commenters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Omg where is the next chapter???? Please continue!

SEPApegSEPApegalmost 2 years ago

Yes we need more!

ThomasLordThomasLordover 1 year ago

Great Chapter 1. Looking forward to more.

kane86kane86over 1 year agoAuthor

Chapter 2 submitted all!

darthnader19darthnader19about 1 year ago

Wow that was super erotic !!

ikypsikypsabout 1 year ago

man, what a fucking great start! love how cocky Jake is and how naturally Anya takes to the dominant role, most of all I love how he can't help but choose to submit rather than fuck her like a real man. thanks for writing!

rbw65Xrbw65X10 months ago

I loved your story and everything about it. I really hope you continue it. It looks like you have already written 3 more stories, and I definitely intend to read. Those. Your story sounded like me, or that I want to. I wold love to have a dominant like you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous