Becoming Daddy’s Girl

Story Info
My black neighbor seduced me.
2.9k words
4.52
68.5k
103
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Henry had been our neighbor for ten years. He had watched my kids grow into young adults and my husband Jeremy and I had attended his wife's funeral when she passed of cancer in 2019. He was still young at heart and had a surprisingly fit, athletic body but he was well into his sixties and twenty years older than Jeremy and I which explains why we weren't especially close despite being next-door neighbors for a decade.

When Sheila died Henry had a rough time at first. They had been married for almost 40 years and they seemed to do everything together but in time he began to live his life and three years after her death Henry was a new man. He had begun to date and socialize regularly. He attended neighborhood Christmas parties and block parties and he even showed up at my daughter's college graduation party with a plus one.

I'd always had a bit of a crush on him. He was a good looking older man and, if I am honest, I had always been drawn to men older than me. That was probably because I had lost my father to a motorcycle accident when I was just 12 years old, but who knows. Henry definitely noticed my school girl crush and he was a terrible flirt even when Sheila was alive. Jeremy used to joke with me that since both Henry and I worked from home he was my defacto work husband.

My husband and I had been drinking by the fire pit in our back yard and we were both rather tipsy when Henry knocked on the fence gate. He had just gotten back from a date and wanted to chat so we invited him to join us by the fire. I could tell right away Henry was as tipsy as us and his flirting was next level. He told us about his terrible date and he kept staring brazenly at my chest. His staring didn't bother me at all and in fact I was enjoying the attention. I've always been something of an attention whore and Jeremy and I had been in a bit of a dry spell sexually.

I was not a petite woman, though I had been in my teens and twenties. At 44 I was a full figured woman with wide hips, a plump ass and heavy DD breasts. Jeremy and I had planned on going in our hot tub after drinking by the fire so I was wearing a one piece bathing suit and a pair of cotton shorts, so I understood why Henry was looking. I'd have looked too.

Jeremy left us alone for a minute to go the bathroom and get a fresh bottle of wine and Henry continued to check out my boobs.

"Henry," I laughed, "my eyes are up here."

"I know Laura but as pretty as they are I can't tear my eyes away from your tits. I never realized how fantastic they are," he replied shaking his head in awe. His grey curly hair glimmered in the moonlight and his clear ebony skin flickered with the fire.

"Bullshit," I laughed. "You have seen me in this very bathing suit dozens of times at the pool. You knew I had great boobs." I pushed them together displaying my pale white cleavage as I looked into his sexy dark eyes.

"That's true, but never after a bottle of wine and a bad date," he grinned. "You look amazing and I just can't keep my eyes off you."

"Well, okay then," I laughed. "You might as well see them all." I lowered my top and gave Henry a clear look at my big, natural breasts under the pale moonlight. My nipples stiffened as the cool September air gently caressed them and I felt a familiar flutter in my belly from my boldness. Then I tilted my head, tucked them away and grinned like a half drunk idiot at my sexy older neighbor. It was very out of character for me but I had been drinking and I was feeling quite naughty.

"What's going on here," Jeremy teased when he returned with a nice chardonnay.

"Nothing much, I was just showing Henry my tits," I laughed. "He was upset that his date was a flop so I whipped them out so his night wouldn't be a total bust."

"That's great," Jeremy grinned. "Did he like what he saw?"

"I think so, but lets ask him. Henry, did you like my tits?"

"Damn straight I did. Made my dick hard," Henry said proudly and without thinking I looked at his dick and grinned.

"Well I showed you mine, you should show me yours," I said, only half joking.

Henry smiled and looked from me to Jeremy trying to gauge if we were serious and we sat in silence for several long moments with neither of us protesting. "Fuck it," Henry said, "lets get in the hot tub." He rose to his feet and pulled off his shirt. He was a little soft around the middle but he had nice shoulders and a muscular chest. He unfastened his pants as Jeremy walked over to the hot tub and opened the cover.

I sat with my mouth slightly agape as my sexy black neighbor pushed his pants down his legs. He wasn't wearing any underwear, which surprised me, and his flaccid dick popped into view. It looked significantly larger than Jeremy's and I stared for several seconds as I tried to gather my composure.

Jeremy finished with the cover and climbed into the clear, 102 degree water in his bathing suit without looking back. He was already seated when he realized that Henry was bare assed naked in our back yard and I was openly ogling his big black dick.

"I guess some stereotypes are true," I laughed nervously. I'd seen big dicks in porn but the few men I'd been with had all been average and much like Henry earlier I couldn't look away.

"Well, I can't speak for everyone," Henry smiled. He stepped past me and walked towards the hot tub and my eyes followed him. He had a nice butt for an older man and I checked it out as I rose to me feet and dropped my shorts to the ground. My legs felt a little unsteady when I took my first step and I paused to steady myself. My mind was racing and my heart was thumping. It felt weird that Henry was the only one of us naked. He'd already seen my tits so I thought "what the fuck," and slid my bathing suit straps off my shoulders and down my arms, baring my breasts. Then I pushed my suit past my full hips and down my thick thighs exposing my neatly trimmed bush before I joined them in the hot, bubbling water. It felt oddly exhilarating being naked and they both laughed as my big breasts floated at the surface.

"Are you gonna join us Babe," I asked Jeremy with a playful and mischievous grin.

"No, I'm good," my husband squeaked and shook his head. I could understand his reluctance given the size of Henry's equipment and I nodded.

"Fuck, we forgot the wine," I gasped and I boldly climbed from the water and let the boys look at my fat dimpled ass. I'd never been particularly comfortable being naked but knowing they were both looked at me as I walked to the fire pit to retrieve the bottle of wine and the glasses was extremely arousing and I felt my juices flowing. I also made a spur of the moment decision to bend at the waist, giving them both a clear view of my pussy before I turned back to face them.

Henry whistled and a shiver ran down my spine. I felt extremely turned on knowing that I was driving the bus and I looked straight at him as I walked slowly, with my hips swaying, back to the hot tub. I paused at the stairs with my wet tits glistening in the moonlight and poured three fresh glasses of wine before I joined them in the hot water.

Jeremy fell silent after I sat down. I think I shocked him with my sudden comfort with being naked but I was having fun and Henry seemed to be enjoying the show.

"To good friends and good times," Henry said as he held up his glass.

"And new experiences," I giggled. My eyes locked onto Henry's for a moment and a lump formed in my chest. I was suddenly very turned on by him and the knowledge that he was naked just a few feet away. I'm not sure how long we looked at each other but I was sure that he knew exactly what I was thinking and my cheeks warmed and became flushed. My eyes darted to Jeremy but he seemed lost in a daze.

"So, tell me about your date," I said, changing the subject so I wouldn't think of his big black dick under the water. I had never been with or even kissed a black man. I wasn't against the idea but I hadn't had many opportunities in school and Jeremy and I had met soon after I graduated. The myth and allure of the big black cock had on rare occasions invaded my fantasies but the fact that there was a very real one attached to a sexy older man who I was undeniably attracted to was very distracting and quite titillating.

"Not much to tell, she really my type and the entire night until I got here was a disappointment."

"Why wasn't she your type?" I pressed as my mind continued to wander and increasingly lured thoughts and ideas crept from my deepest fantasies into my conscious mind.

"First she was too skinny. I like a woman with curves like you. And she kept talking about her church and her cats. I'm a dog person and don't get me started on religion."

I looked at Jeremy and I could see in his eyes that the last glass if wine had been one too many. They moved in and out of focus and he looked drowsy and drunk.

"Babe, you look wasted. You should get out of the tub. It'll make it worse," I told him sincerely.

"Yeah, I think I'm going to lay down on the porch," Jeremy slurred. He climbed out of the water and stumbled up the half flight of stairs to our screened in porch, leaving me naked and alone with Henry.

I could feel tension in the air and I looked into his eyes. I was sure he could feel it too but neither of us spoke, we just looked at each other for more than a minute, waiting to see who would make a move.

The sound of Jeremy snoring broke the silence and I moved from my seat across from Henry to the one right beside him. My heart was racing and my hand was trembling as it moved under the water to his knee.

"Can I touch it?" I asked in a child like voice. One of the things that I'd long found attractive about Henry was his paternal instincts. He was a fatherly figure in the neighborhood and that was very sexy.

"You may," he replied with a knowing look in his pretty, dark eyes.

My hand moved to his cock and I swallowed hard. It had started to swell and it felt massive in my small hand. He wasn't fully erect but even semi turgid it dwarfed everyone before him.

"It's big," I sighed. My mind was reeling and my pussy was throbbing. I squeezed and stroked it slowly, marveling at its length and more impressive its girth. It was so thick that my fingers couldn't touch when gripping it and I looked at him with wide starry eyes.

He held my gaze and then leaned in for a kiss. A jolt of energy shot through me when out lips touched and I opened my mouth wide, silently begging for his tongue. We kissed deep and wet and for a long, long time. I continued to stroke his cock and his hand crept up my thigh.

My eyes rolled back and I moaned loudly into his warm hungry mouth as his fingers moved to my wanton sex. He parted his fingers around the hood of my hard, throbbing it and he moved them up and down as we continued to kiss and I stroked his now rock hard cock.

His hand moved faster and my body started to quiver. I moaned deep and low and kissed him hard. My body tensed and my breathing labored until the damn burst and I came hard.

"Holy fuck," I gasped as the final waves of pleasure ebbed. I looked at him like a love struck puppy and squeezed his big, hard cock.

"Did you like that Baby Girl," he asked in a deep, sexy tone and I nodded like a child.

"I loved it," I purred contently. I kept stroking and squeezing his cock and a gazed into his eyes. I felt smitten and I needed more.

"Do you want Daddy's cock?" He asked quietly and my entire body shivered. I'd never understood the concept of calling a lover Daddy but the way he said it sent chills through me.

"I need it," I panted like a bitch in heat. I had never wanted a man more and I pulled on his huge cock, guiding it to the surface. I coaxed him to sit on the edge of the spa and I gazed longingly at his beautiful cock. My mouth began to water and I ran my tongue up its length. My husband had often complained that I hated sucking dick but I wanted Henry's in my mouth. I wanted to taste it. I wanted to feel its warmth and hardness. I wanted to stretch my lips around it and feel it throb.

I looked up at him and started to suck. My cheeks bowed inward from the pressure and I was rewarded with a salty sweet treat as I drew precum from him like milk through a straw. My head bobbed and I slurped noisily as saliva spilled from the corners of my mouth. He tasted good and I kept sucking until my jaw ached.

Henry guided me off his cock and it slipped from my mouth with a soft pop. He bent me over the edge of the spa and rubbed the circumcise head along my frothy labia making me moan wantonly.

"Don't tease Daddy," I grinned. I had never cheated on Jeremy. I had never even considered it but I wanted Henry inside of me. I needed it and I pleaded to him with my eyes.

He grabbed my left hip with his right hand and parted my pussy with his left. He pushed his hips forward and his big black cock entered my unprotected pussy. His left hand gripped my right hip and he thrust slowly with long, fluid strokes. I could feel him hit bottom and I winced with the combination of pleasure and pain each time he did. There was an intense sensation of pressure and I felt, for the first time in my life, like I was stuffed full. It was unlike anything I had ever experienced and I began to rock fore and aft in time with his strokes.

The pain dissipated and each thrust made me quiver. His pace quickened and I gritted my teeth to keep quiet as another orgasm tore through me like a tornado.

His hips slapped against my fat ass and his cock stroked places I didn't know existed. I clutched at my breasts, squeezing my nipples and groaning through my clenched jaw as one climax segued into another and then another. Jeremy had never given me an orgasm through intercourse but Henry gave me three in ten minutes.

He pounded me relentlessly and I was awestruck by his stamina. He was 22 years older than my husband and he put him to shame. Fifteen hard, fast minutes after he entered me his breathing began to labor.

"I'm close Baby Girl," Henry warned and I grinned.

"Cum for me Daddy," I begged quietly. I looked back at him, over my shoulder and batted my eye lashes. I chewed on my bottom lip and moaned softly.

"Where do you want it?"

"In my pussy Daddy, cum in my pussy," I pleaded. I wanted to feel him erupt and moments later his cock grew bigger and harder as cum surged from his big balls into my still fertile womb.

He pulled his spent cock from my worn out hole and I eagerly sucked him clean as our combined juices drained from my soiled pussy. Then we both sat back down in the hot tub side by side. I leaned into his sexy 66 year old body and looked into his beautiful brown eyes.

"That was amazing," I swooned.

"I'm glad you enjoyed," Henry grinned like a Cheshire cat.

"This won't be a one time thing," I giggled, "I'm gonna need Daddy's big black cock a lot from now on."

"No problem Baby Girl," he laughed, "I live right next door."

"Mmm, I'm a lucky girl," I purred as I nuzzled against him and kissed his salty flesh.