All Comments on 'Becoming Daddy’s Girl'

by LauraCurious43

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great description; thank you and very erotic (and i give you some literary license- smiles) - all 5's. Please continue. These things can happen- esp. if a husband appears not to care when moves are made towards his wife in front of him and he doesn't react with a strong no-go! i should know!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is happening, in slightly different ways, Al love the US. A wonderful scenario.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it…….nothing like being naughty with a neighbor. Let us know when you start getting a fat tummy from a black child growing in it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i love to be fucked by an old big cock, my pussy is oozing with need right now

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good

timrivtimrivover 2 years ago

Good if hubby doesn’t know and it’s clandestine. Eventually he knocks her up. When hubby finds out he has to decide to divorce or stay and raise the kid while Henry has free reign with his wife. Henry by then is regularly fucking Laura bareback.

collin4xxxcollin4xxxover 2 years ago

Let’s here more about Daddy knocking her mature pussy up…. And perhaps her daughter?

Perv4069Perv4069about 2 years ago

Definitely deserves a sequel or a series

dwayne369dwayne369about 2 years ago

Love the story... it is not always the slim/trim ones that get blacked... the nice mature women need some chocolate too!!!

I agree with some others... worthy of a sequel!!!

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Naughty wife story, I love it. Especially if our neighbor knocks up the wife. Sounds like Hubby won't have a problem if he does. 5 stars I love a happy ending

chloelovesfurchloelovesfurover 1 year ago

Great read, came reading it!

collin4xxxcollin4xxxover 1 year ago

Love to read more of this adventure, and her getting pregnant a tim3 or two by her neighbor.

MarthaMcKinleyMarthaMcKinleyabout 1 year ago

I’ve read too many others like this. I thought there was an economy in the storytelling— not a lot of unnecessary descriptions— and it was arousing so if that were the purpose of the story, it did its job. I guess I prefer a short story, even in the erotica genre, to have some character development, challenge presented, gained insight and change. A change to preferring BBC is not exactly what I mean, though!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

nothing like a big hard black cock to satisfy a white woman.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good story, I love the idea of him wrapping her around his little finger as he feeds her his blackcock. Her husband understood early he didn’t stand a chance and gave her up. It’s better that way, he gets to watch her fall in love with BBC.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Love her husband surrendering her so easy knowing inside she’s a whore for strong blackmen. Love imagining my wife being left on the bed after being used by a huge blackcock. So hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous