Becoming Dogshit the Cock Sucker

Story Info
Dogshit is taken farther into submission.
3.9k words
4.14
16.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She spent Thursday night out. Friday was what had become our new normal. A deluxe meal for her (poached salmon) a slave appropriate meal for me (a grilled cheese sandwich and a potato) then some TV time followed by a beating that made certain I remembered my status before being allowed to be her waiter, maid, tongue, spittoon and footstool for the rest of the evening. When I say allowed, I mean allowed, pleasing her was now my only excuse for existing. Just before bedtime she called me over and had me kneel before her then said, "Tomorrow night might be hard for you. I want you to prepare yourself for some difficult acts of submission and to remember that even the slightest bit of resistance is unacceptable."

"Thank you for allowing me to demonstrate my devotion Mistress."

She smiled brightly and said, "You really are a good slave. Please me, you may use your entire tongue this time." That was the ultimate reward for me, being allowed to please Mistress and taste her sweet wetness at the same time felt like winning the lottery.

Saturday morning and afternoon were normal, lawn mowing, sunbathing in my pink swimsuit, cleaning the baseboards with a toothbrush, that sort of thing. At 5:00 Mistress ordered me to her slave bathroom and administered a large enema. I knew then that my ass was going to be used hard and when I realized that the nozzle was the first thing that had been put inside me for more than a week, I knew it was going to be bad. Mistress only allows my ass to fully heal when she is planning to seriously damage it. I held the water inside me for thirty minutes. When I was allowed to expel it in private, I knew that this would be a hard night in more way than one. Mistress had never spared me the humiliation of watching the expulsion before.

At 6:00 Mistress was sitting on the couch looking a bit nervous and I was sitting on the floor at her feet. When the doorbell rang right on the hour she jumped up and said, "Nose to the floor and stay there." You have to either be or understand male (formerly) submissives. Von Sader Masoch the man who's name is the origin of the word masochist, speculated at length on why we want our women to be "faithless." He never figured it out but to me it's simple. Vanilla men think of women as being theirs so when another man enjoys their pleasures, they feel like she helped the other man to steal from him. When you are hers you have no claim like that on her, so you are able to accept that she is entitled to get her pleasure from anyone and anywhere she pleases. In my case being able to picture an unbelievably beautiful woman have sex is a turn on, knowing that it's an act of submission is a bigger turn on and the fact that it might lead to some of her attention being turned to using it to abuse me is the biggest turn on of them all. I wasn't yet allowed to see but what I heard had an intense affect.

"Hello Sir!" Kissing sounds

.

"Hello Slut." More kissing sounds.

"Thank you for doing this for me Sir."

"I think I will enjoy it, now step back and remove your dress." Fabric sounds.

"The Bra." Followed by "turn, turn back, hands behind your head, turn and put your hands on the floor, God Dam you are gorgeous!" More kissing sounds followed by footsteps then, "Kneel for me."

"So, this is Dogshit? I love the tan line, it's hilarious!"

"Yes Sir, that's my bitch. He looks great in his pink one piece."

Laughter then, "Give him the order."

"Yes Sir. Dogshit you will address him as Sir, and you will obey him just as you obey me."

"Yes Mistress."

"I'm not real comfortable with Dogshit so I will call you either Boy or Bitch, maybe Cunt. I call her Slut. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir."

"You may sit." It took me a minute to shift, I had been on my knees with my nose to the rug for a good while, so her slave's body was stiff. Once I made the transition to sitting on the rug, I got my first sight of him and he wasn't what I had expected. I though she would be with some beautiful young stud, this guy was very ordinary looking, somewhere around 5'9", balding, a little paunch which almost make me miss the fact that his chest was solid muscle and he was somewhere in his mid to late fifties. Mistress was kneeling at his feet looking flush and so beautiful I could barely breath.

"What time are you thinking Baby?"

"Can it please be now Sir? I have been waiting to see this for a long time." Sir nodded and it began.

Mistress rose gracefully to her feet the ordered me to bend over the kitchen table, there were ropes attached to the legs on the far side which I hadn't noticed before. Even as she bound me I said, "Please Mistress." She didn't even acknowledge my words as she bound me then sat in the far chair which put her a foot or so from the top of my head.

I felt her touching my chin and moving it so that she could see my face. Our faces were close now but when she spoke it was to him, "I think he still has a little trace of dignity left, please take it away from him Sir." I thought there would be taunting and a dramatic buildup but the next instant I felt him pressing against me. He was much larger than Mistress's largest dildo, if he hadn't been fairly gentle I think he could have done permanent damage. Even going slow and well lubricated it felt like he was burning my sphincter with a blow torch as he forced himself inside me. Even before he was all the way in Mistress looked into my eyes and said, "Sir has a large cock Slave, you are about to learn what being fucked by a real man feels like." Just as I opened my mouth to say something, I have no idea what, he got past my entrance and slowly but firmly filled me.

I made a sound that combined pride that I could hold him, pain from his invasion and horror that a man was using my ass while a woman I love watched. They both gave a little chuckle at that then suddenly I was empty. I heard the cap on his bottle of lubricant snapping open and Mistress saying, "He doesn't deserve that Sir."

"I do, he's pretty tight and I don't want a case of rod rash diminishing my time with you."

"Thank You Sir."

His second entry was less painful but also less gentle. Mistress was still holding my face up and watching it as he said, "Beg me to fuck you hard Boy." I made a wordless sound. I'm not sure if it would have satisfied him but Mistress didn't approve and slapped me very hard, so I tried again.

"Please, fffuuhhs moreheo Srr."

Suddenly he stopped and I felt him grabbing my hair to pull my face even higher, "Are you hard of hearing boy or do you want me to split you in half?"

I was forced to look Mistress in the eyes as I said, "Please fuck me harder Sir."

I felt something strange then realized that he had just taken both of my balls in his hand, "That was better, but I said beg Boy."

Still holding my gaze Mistress added, "You better make it good Slave."

With a man's dick inside my ass and his hand wrapped threateningly around my most fragile spot I knew that this wasn't the time to hold back so I met my Mistress's gaze and said, "Please Sir, rape my ass hard, use me like a bitch while Mistress watches, I beg you, please, please, please ass fuck me without mercy Sir,"

He released my balls and started taking me slowly again, "More Boy."

"Take it all Sir, leave me with nothing. Wreck my ass for your pleasure, make me your bitch while she watches. I'm just a hole for your pole Sir." That satisfied him and he began speeding up and slamming into me harder, soon he was fucking me like you see in a porn movie, driving deep and hard over and over. The whole time Mistress watched my face. She was obviously enjoying my disgrace, so I increased it to please her, "I'm nothing Sir, use me like the cheapest fag whore in the world then piss inside me when you are done."

After what felt like forever he slowed down then just as he pulled out of me said, "Untie him Slut." When I was released, he put the kitchen chair behind me and said, "Sit down now" in a surprisingly gentle voice. He held a disgusting condom in front of my face and added, "If you hadn't been a good boy I would make you eat this" then casually walked into the kitchen and threw it away and began washing himself. With the way we were facing Mistress couldn't see how carefully he washed so I knew what was coming before she did, "Bend over the table Slut." "Hold her face in your hands and comfort her as much as you can Boy."

Mistress looked horrified but when she spoke, I realized that it wasn't for the reason I thought, "Please Sir, not in front of my Bitch!" That was interesting, having her ass taken hard didn't bother her or at least didn't bother her as much as having me see it would.

In a soft gentle voice that made both of our hearts quiver Sir said, "You don't seem to be obeying my order."

Mistress stood up and bent over very quickly then said, "I am very sorry Sir, I should have obeyed instantly then begged for mercy. Please punish me until you can't be upset with me Sir."

Sir moved her chair away and spoke calmly saying, "It's not as bad as all that Slut, I don't think you need to be punished." I watched Mistress sigh in relief then tense as he entered her from behind. I had assumed that he was going to take her ass but that wasn't her worry either. After a few moments of moving softly inside her he suddenly began taking her hard.

Mistress pleaded one last time, "Please no Sir" then began having the most powerful orgasm I have ever seen. Sir ignored it and kept taking her hard. The second one was only a few seconds behind and even more powerful. I thought the third one was going to make her faint.

After that he slowed down for a minute or so the pulled out and said, "Her ass is tighter than yours Boy but she isn't a pussy." Mistress grimaced for just a moment as he thrust inside her ass then her face took on a look of calm acceptance as he took what he wished from her. I was still holding her face so I could see that she was oddly content but not too conscious as he took her.

When he finally finished, she said, "Thank you Sir."

"Help each other to her bed and comfort each other until I come in." I think I was in worse shape than Mistress, but I am also more submissive. I got up and helped her stand then we leaned on each other for the short walk to her bed. Once we were laying down, she put her head on my shoulder just like she used to and asked, "Are you okay Slave?"

"Yes Mistress, are you?"

Just then I farted and a moment later she did too. Suddenly we were both laughing together, and Mistress said, "I think he gets credit for those." I nodded my agreement then she added, "He's so big it's actually easier to take him in my ass, my pussy just isn't deep enough." If I had needed another reminder of who and what I am realizing that I had no idea how deep her pussy was would have done it, but I was well past that so I said, "I have never seen you that hot Mistress."

"That was a little embarrassing, I felt like I was being stripped to a whole new level of naked."

"You were and you were very beautiful naked in that way Mistress."

She hugged me in a way that made me feel very loved then said, "I think it's time for you to go to bed Dogshit." In an affection filled voice. Just then Sir came in so she asked him, "What would you like for breakfast and when Sir?"

He shrugged and said, "Bacon, scrambled eggs, toast and coffee. Somewhere around 9 maybe?"

Mistress looked at me and said, "Make the toast raisin with orange marmalade for two and add a big grapefruit for me. You know where to find what you need"

I bowed my head and said, "Yes Mistress" as I left the room. Mistress knew that we didn't have any of the breakfast items except coffee which meant that I would have to go to the store. When she said that I knew were to find what I need she was referring to the shorts, t-shirt, sandals and debit card that she kept in a drawer near the door. Other than going to work those were the only clothes I am allowed and other then the 3 to 5 dollars she gives me for lunch every day the only funds I could use. As I lay in bed waiting to get sleepy, I did the math. 20 minutes to cook, 20 minutes round trip to the store, 45 minutes to shower and groom. That gave me 7:35, 10 more minutes for a special surprise and 15 minutes to be certain I was on time. Just to be really certain I set my alarm for 7:00.

The next morning, I had everything prepared at 5 till 9 then debated what to do. Normally I would wake mistress with breakfast in bed but Sir might not be pleased to be awakened. Just at 9 the bedroom door opened, Sir was wearing boxer shorts, Mistress was wearing nothing but a glow that told me that she had enjoyed, really enjoyed, sex this morning. I served the coffee first. Sir took one sip and said, "You drink this fancy crap and pour me a cup of the real coffee that you are having Boy." I obeyed, I also agreed, Mistress likes a Hawaiian blend with just a touch of cinnamon. It's delicious but when you want coffee you want something stronger and coarser. I gave them a couple of minutes to caffeine up then served the food. The first surprise for Mistress was that I had bought the raisin bread at a bakery rather than the grocery store. She and her guest loved it and everything else I had fixed. I was never much of a cook before my enslavement but since then I had learned as much as I could so that every meal that Mistress ate would be perfect.

When they were finished Sir pushed his chair back and said, "That was good Boy."

Mistress added, "I am very pleased Slave."

I thanked them both then got down on my knees next to Mistress and lowered my forehead to the floor to ask, "May I please be allowed to give Mistress a gift?" The moment's hesitation before she agreed told me that she had waited for Sir to indicate that he approved. I went to the refrigerator and pulled out two fruit tarts from the bakery. I hoped that Sir would like his, I knew that Mistress would love hers. As I put them on the table, I lowered my head to stay humble, but I couldn't keep the pride out of my voice as I said, "I saved up from my lunch money Mistress." She expressed delight at that and even more delight when she tasted the tart. I don't think Sir was a big fruit eater, but he expressed delight and thanks as well. When they were both finished, I was given permission to clear the table and eat the leftovers. I love bacon and eggs, so I had cooked nice big portions hoping to get some. They sat at the table and discussed plans for the day as I worked then ate. Sir mentioned a movie, Mistress an art gallery, finally they settled for a nice long walk in a nearby park. I had to struggle to keep a straight face and made a mental bet that they wouldn't even put clothes on today.

When Sir saw that I was finished he said, "I would like for both of you to go to the coffee table in the living room and spread your legs more than shoulder width apart then bend over and put your hands flat on the table. We both rushed to obey, and I would bet that we both thought that he was about to take both of our asses. What he really did was walk in and spread my ass cheeks wide apart then say, "I damaged you pretty good Slave, you should be proud that you took that but I think that ride is closed for today."

Mistress said what I was thinking, "He will be pleased to be damaged even further if you wish it Sir."

He moved to inspect her saying, "I think I can find an acceptable substitute around here somewhere." Followed by, "You are in much better shape, I will take this one without hesitation."

"That should always be the case Sir." He gave us both permission to stand then Mistress ordered me to stand with my back to a nearby wall and close my eyes. Once I was in position, I felt her hand wrap around my dick. I got hard instantly and for about a minute she stroked me pleasurably, then she released her grip, the next thing I felt was her lips pressed softly against mine for a good ten seconds before she pulled back and said, "Your gift was fabulous Slave, now go put your bathing suit on."

Except for having a third person in the house the rest of the day was a normal Saturday. Sunbathing, lawn mowing, fixing lunch, cleaning Mistress's bathroom, doing her laundry. That changed at about five when she asked Sir, "Will you please do the other thing now Sir?"

Sir looked at me and said, "Beg for permission to suck my cock Boy." I complied, genuinely begging because I knew that it would please Mistress. "Tell me the truth Boy, do you want to suck my dick because you want to or do you just want to please your mistress?"

"I want to please Mistress Sir, if sucking a cock will do that it will be my pleasure to suck but I would really prefer that she had a different way for me to please her Sir.

He gave a little laugh at that then asked, "So you aren't gay or bi, you are just very submissive?" I answered with a nod then watched as he removed his shorts. Once he was naked, he said, "Crawl over here and suck me Boy." I wish that I had been able to crawl over and take him in my mouth without a moment's hesitation, but it took me a few seconds to gather myself to approach him on my knees and several more to take him in my mouth. Maybe it was a straight man's reaction to male pheromones, or it may have just been in my head but there was a taste to his dick that was just wrong. That added to the pleasure of doing something extreme to please Mistress, but it also made it harder to do. After at least a minute of trying his body still hadn't responded so he pulled away and said, "No wonder she calls you Dogshit, you are some kind of bad at that Boy." Then he turned his back to me and said, "Slut!" A moment later she was kneeling in front of him and pleasing him with her mouth which led to, "Don't just sit there Boy, lick my ass." Mercifully it was clean, so it wasn't too hard to pleasure his ass just as Mistress occasionally allows me to do for her. I had just began thrusting my tongue into him when he said, "It's time Baby. You may stop Boy."

He walked the 2 steps to the couch and sat down then said, "Make me cum in your mouth and swallow it Dogshit. Kneel next to him and advise him Slave."

For some reason taking his hard dick in my mouth was less disturbing than trying to make him hard. Almost as soon as I closed my lips around him Mistress said, "Just keep him in your mouth for a few seconds, your mouth will water and that will act as a lubricant for your tongue and the roof of your mouth." I was glad for the advice and amazed that I hadn't known that, then I realized that my dick wasn't big enough to need that. Sir was much larger, and I wasn't easy holding even a third of him in my mouth. Not long after, Mistress told me to use him to stretch my jaws and throat slowly so I could take more of him in. Mistress often makes me deep throat her toys so I felt sure I would be able to take all of him inside and I was so focused on that, that it came as a total surprise when he suddenly yanked my head back. I knew what was coming and dreaded it, he stroked himself for just a few seconds then ejaculated right next to my nose. As soon as he did Mistress said, "Keep your lips closed and don't move a muscle." Her phone came out of nowhere and I sat there in total submission as she took several pictures that showed the fact that I had sucked a man's cock and he came on my face. I thought that was as bad as it could get until she said, "Now clean your face with your tongue" and took pictures of that too.

When my face was as clean as my tongue could make it Sir asked, "Was it like you thought it would be Dogshit?"

"Almost Sir, I never imagined cum on my face and I thought Mistress would say that she was proud of me."

Mistress had moved to a seat on the couch where she smiled brightly and said, "I am proud of you, you are an excellent Slave. Now say my name is Dogshit and I am a cock sucking bitch 10 times for me then come over here and make me cum too." I could have levitated to her and the fact that it took a long time to give her almost as powerful an orgasm as Sir had was pure joy.