All Comments on 'Becoming Dogshit the Cock Sucker'

by Mastrbull

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love it!

huge fan of this story so far, super hot. thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not for me

I don’t normally read femdom stories because, it’s not one of my kinks but I wanted to see how it fared in comparison to your other stories.

I’ve got to say I was horribly disappointed, all subs have limits and if they don’t then they’re likely to be emotionally damaged. The woman he’s submissive to doesn’t have the right training to be a Domme/ Mistress/ whatever, she’s playing at being a Switch and making dangerous stupid mistakes like him having an unhealthy diet but the worst issue is that she causes him actual physical harm apparently on a regular basis.

“Mistress only allows my ass to fully heal when she is planning to seriously damage it.“

Then she was encouraging her Master to damage him even more!

The dominant partner should always have the emotional and physical well-being of their sub foremost in their minds. The gender of dominant and submissive are irrelevant. Sorry but this one dropped to 1 star .

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Tess

I actually agree with you. I’m trying to learn to be less biographical and write actual fiction. Part of that is leaving my own kink and writing something for an audience other than me. I think it’s an okay stroke story but I don’t have my feet under me yet.

MB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Excellent story

Excellent story though i think in the proper order this would be #2 in the series and the current #2 would become #3.

A few thoughts brought on by the comments. As fiction, i accept that tearing the slave's ass up is consistent with the Wife/Owner's tough attitude. In real life,however, a Dom/Domme always has the responsibility to make sure that their sub/slave is not badly damaged. Depending on agreed upon limits, there will be some damage in SM play and this is plainly SM and not just D/s play. Moreover, if a male slave gets fucked in the ass by a big cock for the first time or even the 10th time, it's going to hurt even when as here the Dom has the good sense to use lots of lube. And the first time, it isn't going to start to feel better especially if the slave is getting pounded as here.

As a slave, the husband needs to learn that while serving, he is not allowed to have a sexual preference; he is there to serve and provide pleasure as required. If this were real life, this is something that would have to be discussed in advance and consent give. In a story, this part can be glossed over, but in real life it is critical because there is no more humiliating act for a male than to be fucked in front of his Wife by a Dom. She will never look at her husband in the same way again and he will feel hugely emasculated and degraded. In real life, there are people who act out this fantasy because they have consented to do so; they sexually crave this extreme humiliation. Without consent, of course, this would be rape and very very damaging both physically and psychologically.

The take-away should be that in real life, consent by A/all involved is ALWAYS required and the Dom/Domme knowing not to inflict long-lasting damage is a must even when there is consent. The other take-away is that for almost every male who thinks he is submissive, a story like this makes a hot fantasy to which to masturbate. But in real life, this is not the way to do it. For virtually all wannbe submissive males, keeping this a fantasy is the best approach.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous