Becoming Doll 001 Pt. 04

Story Info
Jennifer's 2nd day and beyond, with some consequences.
2.2k words
4.6
19k
16

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamieGray
JamieGray
136 Followers

Jennifer continues her journey, and her secret is discovered unintentionally, leading to consequences down the road.

============================================================

I looked in the mirror and smiled to myself, "Well, Jenni, there's definitely no going back now."

I wiped off my makeup, then staggered back into the bedroom to my computer. I put my vibrator back in its place and sat down. Now that I'd cum and my arousal had abated a bit, I winced when the plug hit the chair, but adjusted and fired up my browser.

Before I went to bed, I found the website for a fucking machine I'd looked at and had customized with some optional attachments. Without another thought, I put the machine in the cart and ordered it. It would be a few weeks to arrive, but I was certain now that I'd need it. Plugs alone weren't going to do it.

I shut things down and slid into bed. I grabbed my wireless earbuds from the night stand, turned them on, and put them in, the soft foam expanding to fill my ears. I pulled up my night playlist on the player I got just for the bed and started it. Subtle white noise filled my ears, mixing with binaurals and subliminal messages. It was designed to be quiet enough and enough white noise that I could sleep, but still reinforce the other hypnotic files I'd listened to.

I put on my sleep mask, lay back, and drifted off with the plug still buried in my hole and hypno tracks playing in my ears. Despite everything, I slept better than I had in the last year.

================================================

Two Weeks Later

================================================

My days proceeded along pretty similarly to that first day, just with a bit more time dedicated to training and a little less to leisure. I woke up, took my hormones, cleaned my plug, gave myself an enema, took a shower, practiced my makeup, listened to and watched my hypnos, put together outfits, exercised, learned to walk and talk like a girl, and continued to explore cumming like a girl.

The only major differences during the next two weeks were that I had the earbuds in pretty much all the time, and that my laser hair removal system arrived, so I started working on that. The earbuds played either an active hypnosis file or subliminal audio like my night tracks while I did my other training. The hair removal started with my face, then I worked down my body, leaving a little patch above my cage, but removing everything else below the neck. Thankfully I had pretty light hair to begin with, but they don't tell you how much it hurts to laser your butt hole in the brochure.

Maybe it was the hormones, maybe it was the hypno, maybe it was both, but I definitely started to feel more feminine every day. My nightly sessions with the vibrator and increasingly larger plugs certainly started to make me feel less masculine, and of course not having access to my clitty definitely helped. I was cumming, but I still felt horny, and I couldn't help but wanting to be fucked.

Finally, one Saturday, my machine arrived, a few days early. I'd been tracking it pretty relentlessly after it shipped, but the courier's system was less than reliable, so it arrived unexpectedly. Thankfully the courier had called ahead per my instructions and I'd had time to get changed before they knocked. I took off my makeup and wore my boy clothes, which felt incredibly weird after weeks of wearing nothing but girl clothes, but I was going to have to show ID so I had to match.

I had the courier put the large box in the living room and gave him a tip. He looked at me a little funny when I handed over the money, but thanked me and left. Little did the cute (when did I start thinking about guys as cute?) delivery driver know that I was locked, plugged, and wearing a thong under my baggy, drab boy clothes. That, and I was about to get fucked by what he'd just dropped off.

I grinned as soon as the door closed and practically tore into the box with my bare hands. It was at that point that I realized I still had long acrylic nails, painted pink, glued to my fingers. I guess I knew what that delivery boy was thrown off by, but I just giggled to myself and continued. I pulled open the packaging, leaving it on the floor of the living room, and sorting out the parts. The machine came in a few pieces, and I carried each one upstairs to my girl room, assembling them on the floor on the opposite side of the bed from the door.

First was the frame, which had locking caster wheels on it for easy movement and built in wrist and ankle cuffs. Next came the padded bench and arm and leg rests; the bench went under the stomach for a person in the all fours position, with padding for knees and elbows. Next was the motor / shaft assembly and an articulating arm designed to hold a magic wand vibrator rigidly in place. The last piece was the control system along with the associated cables.

I wasn't exactly a wizard with tools, but the machine and frame were designed to largely slide together, with only a few bolts to prevent movement that were tightened easily with the included wrench. It was sort of like if IKEA made fuck furniture.

Slightly more complex was the control box, but thankfully I was actually pretty good with electronics. There were two bundles of wires that went to the motor assembly, one for power, and one for the controls. I grabbed the magic wand I'd gotten specifically for this rig and put it in its mount, then plugged it in to the motor assembly. I closed the door for the plug and it sealed it from the elements and kept it from pulling loose. The motor assembly had a variable power supply in it that could control the speed of the motor in the vibrator. They thought of EVERYTHING.

The other wires from the control box were a cable that went to a box with dials to vary the speed of the fucking and vibe motors by hand along with buttons to vary the depth, and a USB cable that went to my laptop. The manual didn't go into a ton of detail, but basically the control box could interface with a computer using some basic inputs that would vary the speed and depth of the fucking, the speed of the vibrator, and even the automatic lubrication system in the motor assembly. The computer could also control the locks on the built in cuffs, which was very important to self-use.

I grabbed one of the dildos I'd ordered to go with the machine, one on the thinner side since I wasn't quite experienced with it, and installed it. I filled the lubricant reservoir with an entire bottle of lube as indicated, and then plugged it in. I flipped it on, waited a moment for the ready light, and then turned the fucking dial up slowly. The motor hummed to life and the dildo started moving back and forth gently. I ran the speed up to the top, which was a truly terrifyingly vigorous speed, and tested the depth controls.

I tested out the vibe control, holding my hand over the head while it ran through the speeds. I was impressed with how smooth both controls were, and I hadn't even gotten to the fancy part yet!

I grabbed my laptop and plugged in the USB cable, waiting for it to detect the controller and then started up the software they provided. The software had some basic routines built in, varying speed, depth, and vibration. It also came with a programming feature that lets the user program in their own routines and the ability to sync up with other software. I'd had time to play with the software so I had learned a little about how to integrate with other programs, and had come up with some routines of my own.

I fired up one of the pre-programmed routines to test things and watched in delight as it ran through the steps. Next I tested the locking mechanism, locking it and unlocking it manually, then trying a short timed lock. Everything worked as expected and I was thrilled to get to try it out.

I stripped out of my nasty boy clothes I'd only kept on in case I got dirty, then headed to the bathroom. I gave myself another enema douche and cleaned my plug, then headed back into the bedroom, discarding my old clothes.

I opened up my laptop again and made sure it was plugged into the charger before moving to my new toy. I used the lube dispenser's manual button and smeared a healthy amount all over the dildo and on my hole. I wiped my hands, then mounted the machine and slid back until was in place and the dildo was at the entrance to my hole. I moved forward a little and adjusted the motor forward and then moved back, now with the dildo starting to push into my hole.

I wiggled a little and the dildo entered me, pushing into my hole easily being smaller than my last plug. Next I ran the calibration routine on the toy's control program on my laptop. It slowly pushed the dildo out until it reached its full depth, making me moan. When it hit its max, I adjusted the motor assembly position again, moving it in until it was in as far as I felt comfortable going. Now the machine had a minimum and maximum depth and knew exactly how far it could go in fucking me. Really impressive stuff.

I started a steady fucking routine as I got used to the way the machine moved. Whenever it felt like it was having a little trouble pushing into me, the control box detected the change and applied more lube, which then made it move more smoothly again. It had a built in fail-safe that would kick in if it detected too much resistance, which was nice. I let it work for about 10 minutes, slowly, not enough to do much, then sped it up a little. That felt great, and I hadn't hit anywhere close to the maximum.

I turned of the fucking motion and got back off the machine. I grabbed a bottle of water, took a few swigs, then took a perforated ball gag from my toy chest, strapping it around my head. I put my hair up and stretched a little before mounting the machine again.

I knew I should probably wait, but I just couldn't help myself, so I got the dildo back into my hole and then reached for the computer. I set the time lock for 90 minutes and used a basic pre-programmed routine called "tease." I adjusted the mount for the vibe so it pressed a little tighter against my cage, then hit the start button on the computer. I had 3 minutes now to get in position and close the cuffs. I closed both on my ankles and made sure they were comfortable, then put my wrists into their cuffs. The right hand cuff was rigged to close itself when I pressed down enough, so once my arm was in it closed.

The startup timer ran out and I heard all 4 locks click, and the controls indicated green. The sound of the locks made me moan, and I could feel my clitty twitch and drip. The first moan was followed quickly by another, bigger moan as the machine started fucking me.

It started slowly at first, just probing me gently, but slowly sped up. The machine started a steady rhythm and then the vibe kicked in, making me shiver. The dildo and vibe worked in unison, starting to drive me wild almost immediately, but not getting me to an orgasm. I guess I knew what "tease" meant now.

I closed my eyes after a few moments, and just let the feelings happen. I didn't have any hypno files playing, but even still I felt myself in a sort of trance state as I was fucked, not quite drifting out, but still getting in the zone. I kept getting closed to cumming, but never quite did, eliciting more moans of frustration from me.

This state lasted for about 45 minutes of my 90 minute session, the machine giving me more lube occasionally, but otherwise moving on steadily. It was at that 45 minute mark, though, that I was roused from my trance state by an unexpected noise. The first time it happened I really didn't hear it, but it was enough to rouse me. The second time, though, I had no trouble identifying what it was: the doorbell.

I was half way through a 90 minute locked session and now the doorbell was ringing. I listened and it rang again, then stopped. Maybe there was another delivery I had forgotten about and they gave up. That was probably it.

Then my heart stopped when I heard the unmistakable voice of my best friend Mandi, "Hello? Hello? John, are you here?"

JamieGray
JamieGray
136 Followers