Becoming Doll 001 Pt. 05

Story Info
Jenny is caught on the machine by her best friend.
1.3k words
4.54
20.2k
18

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamieGray
JamieGray
136 Followers

Sorry for the long delay on this chapter. It's sort of complicated and I wanted to make sure I knew exactly how I wanted things to play out further along. I originally intended this to have the whole of Jenny's discovery by Mandi and their conversation after, but I decided to split it up into two after it got a bit longer than I expected. Part 6 will be along shortly.

===================================================================

Jenny is caught and makes an admission.

===================================================================

Then my heart stopped when I heard the unmistakable voice of my best friend Mandi, "Hello? Hello? John, are you here?"

As soon as I heard Mandi's voice, I snapped fully out of the submissive space I was in and was wide awake. I tensed up immediately, which is not the best idea when you're getting relentlessly butt fucked by a machine. I let out an involuntary yelp of pain, which had the unfortunate side effect of attracting Mandi's attention upstairs. Mandi called out again, "John, is that you? Are you OK?"

I heard footsteps pounding on the stairs as Mandi ran up, presumably to find the source of my pained cry. From the sounds of it, Mandi ran straight to my room, then started checking every room but the one she knew I never went into. I panicked, trying to figure out a way to stop the machine early, but in my horny eagerness I hadn't wanted to be able to stop. The machine could be stopped from the laptop, but there was no way I was going to reach it.

Finally, having checked everywhere else, Mandi stopped in front of the door to my little sanctuary. At this point there was no way she couldn't hear the fucking machine sloppily fucking my hole, so she was bound to come in to find out what the noise was.

I heard the door open, followed by a startled "What the fuck?"

I realized Mandi couldn't see me yet, I was still hidden by the tall bed, so her confusion came from the room itself. She'd always known the space as my mom's art studio, and now it was a young woman's bedroom filled with some kinky stuff, including a gaming chair with restraints, multiple vibrators, and most importantly, a kinky trans girl currently getting stuffed.

Mandi quickly put the initial shock aside and came around the corner of the bed to investigate the sound. I was looking up and she immediately made eye contact with me, then took in the rest of my bound form. She stood still in confusion for a moment before finally speaking, "Dude, what the fuck?"

I looked up at Mandi and tried to make a pleading face and mumbled over and over past my gag, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" Mandi turned away thankfully so I didn't have to look her in the eye anymore, saying "Oh my god, dude, that is fucked up. Turn that thing off and come downstairs. I have...a LOT of questions."

Mandi started to walk back out of the room, and I cried out as best I could around my gag, "I gant gurn git goff!" Mandi paused and turned back around, "Oh god, did someone do this to you? How do I turn it off?"

I frantically gestured to the laptop with my head, the screen showing an obvious big red stop button along with the remaining timer. Mandi did her best not to look at me while she turned the laptop so she could see the screen. "Wait, this is your laptop. There's a timer. You DID do this to yourself!" Mandi shook her head then pushed the stop button on the laptop and stood back up.

The machine immediately ceased and withdrew, and the restraints unlocked. Despite the tension of the situation, the dildo withdrawing made me feel empty and I found myself a little sad about that. I got up in a kneeling position so I could used both hands to remove the gag, and Mandi looked back at me, catching a glimpse of my hairless body and then the cage between my legs. She actually stared at it while I was unbuckling the gag, blurting out "What the fuck is that?"

I got the gag out of my mouth and tried to speak, croaking out another apology and then grabbing the water bottle so I could wet my throat. Mandi took this pause to turn around again and walk out of the room, saying "Get cleaned up and meet me downstairs, we need to talk." That was an understatement to say the least, but I was glad she wanted to talk instead of just leaving and never speaking to me again.

I got up and stretched a little, then headed into the bathroom. I wiped the drool off my face, and straightened out my hair a bit, which had gotten a little wild while I was getting wild. I decided if Mandi was going to learn the truth, she would learn the whole truth, so I started putting on some light makeup. I kept things pretty natural, or at least as natural as my still pretty amateurish skills could muster, a fairly neutral eye shade and a nude lip.

I was about to go back to the bedroom to find some clothes when I saw the plug I'd had in earlier. As soon as I saw it, I realized I was still feeling empty after getting off the machine and felt an irresistible urge to have it inside again. I lubed the plug and pushed it back up into my hole, moaning a little as it settled home into my sensitive and well fucked backside.

I grabbed some plain cotton panties, some casual leggings, and a soft cotton tank top. I wanted to be en-femme, but not overdo it the first time. I got myself collected, took a hit off my vape pen to help calm my nerves, and headed downstairs to accept my fate.

As I got downstairs, I found Mandi looking through the packaging I'd left strewn all over the floor and holding the paper instruction manual in her hand. Mandi had her back to me and hadn't noticed me yet, so I stood watching her for a moment. Mandi flipped open the manual and thumbed through it, shaking her head. She mumbled, "This must have cost a fortune. Guess he can afford it, though, but still..."

I decided I'd better face the music so I came down the last few steps a little louder than necessary to let Mandi know I was there. She turned around and looked at me, the manual still in her hand, "John, what the fuck have you been up to? I mean, I know a boy left alone can get up to all sorts of weird shit, but I didn't expect...," she gestured around the room, "THIS!"

I blushed and tried to speak, letting out a little croak before clearing my throat, "It's Jennifer."

"What?"

"It's Jennifer now. Jenny. I'm trans."

Mandi stood dumbfounded for a moment before dropping the manual and walking over to me. She looked me in the eye, her gaze burning into my soul. Even though I was wearing clothes, I felt more naked than when she found me actually naked getting railed by a machine. After what seemed like an eternity, Mandi just nodded and then hugged me.

Mandi held me for quite a while, and I shivered, letting out a few little sobs. I had been so scared of how she would react when she found out, she was the only real connection to my old life from before the accident. She broke the hug, and held me out at arms' length, "Jo...Jenny, you're my best friend, and I love you. Your name and your gender don't change that." Mandi paused and looked at me a little harder, her voice a bit more firm, "But that doesn't explain all this."

Mandi took me by the hand, led me to the couch and pointed, "Sit. Tell me everything."

JamieGray
JamieGray
136 Followers