All Comments on 'Becoming Doll 001 Pt. 05'

by JamieGray

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
QJH1S0QJH1S0over 2 years ago

Beleive it or not, I started writing a CD story a couple of months ago, (mostly for myself for the time being) and the protagonist gets discovered the same way, by her mother as John/Jennifer. I really like the story so far, keep up the good work ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a great story as well as coming across as realistic. I can’t wait to read more.

JamieGrayJamieGrayover 2 years agoAuthor

Part 6 should be out shortly, just waiting for it to be approved. Things finally start to get moving for Jenny!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The end of this chapter has me in tears. The emotional relief after admitting your biggest and scariest secret to the most important person in your life has got to scare the crap out of you as well as give you the biggest emotional high knowing that your best friend still loves you and is not going to abandon you. I can just imagine how this would have played out in the 1980s. Rumor, innuendo and a humiliating physical and psychological beat down. It can still happen today but the odds of being accepted are so much better now.

Incredible chapter that really shows how things can work out when you least expect it. Thanks for writing it and posting it. Things like this make an immense change in attitudes and give some of us that slight push we need to take the next step, no matter how small a step it may seem to others, it is like stepping off a cliff and hoping for the best. Excellent work.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 2 years ago

Best friend a better action as a hug is a proposal ....... No, what i would like express PERFECT BEST FRIEND

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous