Becoming Doll 001 Pt. 06

Story Info
Jenny tells her story...and gets a keyholder.
1.5k words
4.62
14.7k
12

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamieGray
JamieGray
136 Followers

Jenny tells her story...and gets a keyholder.

====================================================

Mandi took me by the hand, led me to the couch and pointed, "Sit. Tell me everything."

I nodded and sat, the plug in my hole shifting slightly, making me gasp a little. I'm not sure if Mandi noticed, but if she did, she didn't say anything. I took a few deep breaths to calm myself then spoke.

I told Mandi everything: how I felt, how I came to my decisions, what I'd done so far and what I planned to do. Mandi was largely quiet, only interrupting for clarification. It was hard to read her expression, the looks on her face ranged from amused to concerned, but whatever anger she might have had seemed to have washed away.

When I finished, I nodded, then Mandi nodded and stood. She looked down at me, "Stand up, I want to see that thing on your...what should I call it? Cock seems inappropriate."

I looked up at her, embarrassed, but replying"I've been calling it my clitty since I started."

"Cute. OK, stand up and show me."

I sat on the couch, stunned. Mandi had shown zero interest in it when it was my cock, not that she showed much interest in any cock.

Mandi rolled her eyes and gestured for me to stand up. "Come on, it's not like I haven't seen it all before. I've seen you naked a few times growing up, and I literally just watched you get railed by a machine, I think we're past the point of modesty."

I blushed bright red, but nodded and stood up. Something about the way Mandi spoke to me made my clitty jump a little in its cage. I was getting turned on by being bossed around by my best friend, and I didn't quite know how to deal with that though. I just stood up quietly and pulled my leggings and panties down and pulled my tank top up a little so it wouldn't fall over the cage.

Mandi smirked a little, looking down, "Cute panties. I figured you'd go for something a bit more exotic."

I blushed again and nodded "I have others, I just figured, I don't know, don't go to far considering what just happened."

Mandi nodded again, but her eyes were glued to the cage around my clitty, "So you have one key to this upstairs in a time locked safe, and one in a bank safe deposit box, for 'emergencies' right?"

I nodded, "That's right, just in case."

Mandi laughed, "Jo...Jenny, you're my best friend, and I love you, but sometimes you do some really dumb shit."

I stammered and tried to respond, "W...Well, I just figured it would keep me focused, that's all."

Mandi laughed again, "I'm not so sure about the reason, but that's not what I mean, ya dope. What good is a key hours away in an emergency? What if you fell and hurt yourself and a doctor needed to get that off? The way that thing looks, they might cut you when trying to cut it."

I paused for a second. In all my planning, I hadn't even considered that possibility. I just shook my head, "I don't know. I didn't think about that. I was so intent on going full steam ahead, I didn't even think about any of those things."

Mandi laughed, and it seemed genuine, "You may be trans, but you were still thinking with that thing between you legs, which means you weren't thinking at all. You're really set on doing this? You don't miss playing with yourself?"

I laughed too, "You kind of walked in on me playing with myself. But no, I haven't missed it too much. I found other ways to get off. Like a girl."

Mandi looked me over again, then looked me in the eyes. I could tell she was thinking, and I didn't want to interrupt her; even though she'd been smiling, I was terrified of what she might say. I squirmed a little, standing there with my leggings and panties down, my cage on display for my best friend. I was horrified when I realized that a little precum had started to string down from the tip of my cage and that I was visibly aroused to her. After what seemed like forever, Mandi finally spoke.

"OK, I can tell you're serious about this, and I know better than to try to convince you when your mind is made up. I also know your little plan is fucking stupid, so we're going to modify that plan. It's Saturday and it's too late to go to the bank today, so we're going Monday and you're going to get your key."

I started to interrupt and Mandi held up her finger, "Yes, I know, you want to keep the key away from you so you aren't tempted. That's why you're going to give it to me, and I'll keep it safe for you in case of an emergency. I have zero interest in your 'clitty' so unless there's an emergency, it will stay safely away from you until your other timer runs out. Deal?"

I was shocked! Of all the things I thought might happen when Mandi found me upstairs, this wasn't one of them! This actually took more control away from me, which made my clitty swell a bit in its cage. I nodded quickly, "Okay, totally...Can I pull my leggings up now please?"

Mandi laughed and nodded, "Yes, cover yourself up and sit down. There is more to this deal, so you might as well relax. After we're done at the bank, we're going to find you a clinic that does informed consent and get you checked out by a doctor. I know you're smart, but taking random hormones you found on the internet isn't the brightest idea you've ever had."

I had wiggled my panties and leggings back up and sat down, looking ashamed. Mandi was right, of course, once again I'd let my clitty think for me in my excitement. "I just didn't want my aunt to find out, she's still got some say in how I get money the next few years."

Mandi nodded, "Jenny, you're an adult, and your aunt isn't your guardian. The clinic, the doctors, the pharmacy, they can't release any information unless YOU approve it."

I sat back and laughed a little, "Well, maybe I didn't want to deal with the red tape, either, but you're right. Okay, we'll go to the clinic."

Mandi leaned forward and smiled again, a little more intense look in her eye. "Last thing. That machine you got up there? Hot idea, but dangerously stupid again. What if something went wrong with the machine while you were locked in? There was no panic button, I had to turn that off for you."

I shook my head, "I know, it's dangerous, I just got it, though, you saw the boxes. I wanted to try it out, and I love not being in control."

Mandi smiled a little wider and leaned forward a little more still, "Since you like having stuff be out of your control, I'll help you there. See, I'm kinky, too. You're clearly submissive, and I'm definitely dominant, and the thought of having someone else under control like this is a turn on for me. I knew you were a sub at heart for a long time, but you know I don't like guys. Erin is...somewhere in the middle, she doesn't like giving up this kind of control. So I'll take control from you. This isn't a sexual relationship, we're not dating, but I'll control your keys and your machine."

I was, again, stunned. I couldn't believe what Mandi was saying and my mouth hung open for a long time before I snapped out of it. I nodded meekly, and croaked out "Okay."

"Okay what?"

"Okay, you can control my keys and the machine."

"And you agree to follow my instructions?"

"Yes."

"No, when you're addressing me about stuff like this, it's 'Yes, Miss.'"

"Yes, Miss."

Mandi smiled, "Good girl."

Those words made me shiver. No one had referred to me as a girl before, and not only that, but she was giving me the control I so desperately craved. I smiled "Thank you, Miss."

Mandi smiled wider, "You're getting it now. Your first instruction is to use that brain of yours to figure out a panic button. You'll add that and a camera to your machine setup. Make it so if you push the button, it calls me with the camera and then I'll determine if you should get loose. You get a little more safety, but still get to give up control. Think you can do that?"

I nodded quickly, my clitty throbbing at the thought, "Yes, Miss. The program is designed for remote control, so you'd just have to install the app on your phone. Making a button that speed dials a video call is easy."

Mandi grinned, and stood up. "Excellent! Now, let's go check out your new wardrobe. I originally came over because we were supposed to go to the game store in the mall today. I still want to do that, and you'll need something cute to wear."

JamieGray
JamieGray
136 Followers