Becoming Doll 001 Pt. 08

Story Info
Jenny finds 2 tops for the price of 1 at the mall.
1.1k words
4.53
10.6k
11

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamieGray
JamieGray
136 Followers

Sorry for such a long delay, between the holidays and some personal stuff, I just didn't have the time or energy. Hopefully I'll be back on a more regular release schedule.

============================================================

Jenny finds 2 tops for the price of 1 at the mall.

============================================================

I turned and looked, and there was Mandi's girlfriend, Erin, running up to us. She grabbed me and pulled me into a hug.

"Jenny, you look gorgeous! I'm so glad you could join us!"

As Erin held me in a tight hug, I looked over her shoulders at Mandi, my eyes wide. I was trying to telepathically communicate a "what the fuck?" to her. Even if she didn't actually hear my message, she still understood my look. She laughed, "Sorry, hon, I had to tell her about you and as soon as she heard, she just HAD to see you."

Erin finally released me and I almost staggered back a little, the whole thing had me so off balance. Erin had always been pleasant, but distant, and I got the impression she didn't like me very much. Now she was hugging me like an old friend, and I wasn't sure how to respond.

Erin stood back and looked at me, while I did the same to her. Erin was sort of the opposite of Mandi - where Mandi was sort of a tomboy, slim, small boobs, with short, dark, curly hair, Erin was curvy but still trim, girly, and had long red hair like me. Erin was dressed in her usual style of casually elegant and sexy, tight jeans with a black sweater cut low enough to show off her impressive cleavage. I'd always appreciated her body, but now I found myself feeling jealous of her, which was new.

I shook myself out of my reverie when Erin grabbed my hand and started pulling me further into the mall, "Come on, I can't WAIT to go shopping with you."

I resisted, looking at Mandi, "I thought we were going to go to the game store."

Mandi laughed, her smile genuine, "I think your plans changed, hon. When Erin gets that look in her eye, there's no stopping her. Must be the redhead stubbornness, just like you. Go on, I'll go do my thing and meet you later."

Erin giggled a little and looped back around to give Mandi a kiss before grabbing me again, "She's right, you know, I won't take no for an answer." Erin gave me a quick peck on the cheek, more of an air kiss, careful not to ruin my makeup, "Besides, you're gonna LOVE it, I promise!"

At this point, I was so turned around and afraid of being noticed that I just went with it. My only goal was now to get through the mall without being recognized, harassed, or otherwise waylaid, so I let Erin pull me along. I was worried at first that she was just interested in my credit card, it was no secret that I stood to inherit a lot of money, but she actually seemed interested only in shopping for me. It turns out that Erin likes a project, something I'd learn all to well over the coming years.

Erin took me first to a trendy young woman's store, a place I associated with the popular girls from school. Speaking of, I saw a few of them bunched together looking at a rack of dresses and giggling. They looked over at us as we walked in, and if they hadn't been held in place by my chastity cage, my balls would have pulled up into my stomach. I was terrified they'd recognize me, or sense something was off about me, but they just looked at Erin and I for a second, eyeing us up like a predator looks at prey, then decided we weren't worth their attention.

I couldn't believe it! These were girls that knew me, even if they never paid attention to me, and they didn't recognize me or notice anything off about me!

I'd stopped for a second and Erin tugged my hand, pulling me towards the back of the store. She pulled us up in front of a display of a mannequin in a light green A-line dress with a high neckline. The fabric was shiny, and looked cool to the touch, like a synthetic satin. Erin reached up and touched the hem, "I saw this the other day and loved it, but it's not the right style for me. As soon as I saw you, though, I KNEW you just had to have it! Come on, let's try it on!"

I started to object, but I saw a look in Erin's eye that I probably didn't want to fight her on this. I thought about the other girls on the far side of the store and figured I was between a rock and a hard place. I just nodded and let Erin shuffle me towards the changing room, letting out a little yelp of surprise when Erin followed me in and closed the door behind her.

I looked past Erin at the door and whispered, "Um, shouldn't you be outside while I change?"

Erin laughed and then whispered back "Girls try on clothe with each other all the time, Jenny! This is a girls' shopping trip, after all. Now come on, it's fine."

I just sighed and turned around, thinking I'd feel a little more comfortable if I wasn't looking at Erin, but then realized it was a changing room and I was surrounded by mirrors. I closed my eyes and started taking off my clothes, slipping off the jacket and top, knowing Erin was watching, "Oooh, cute bra hon! Good choice."

I blushed, but kept going, just wanting to get it done with. I wiggled out of my skirt and stepped out of it, then reached for the dress. As I tried to grab it, Erin yanked it out of the way, "Nuh uh uh, not so fast. Turn around, I want to see your front side, too."

I was blushing to the point I assumed I must look like a turnip, but I turned around slowly and let Erin see the front. She looked me over and then ran her fingers along the band of my bralette, "I wasn't teasing you before, this is a nice bra. You have good taste and it fits you well, too."

I shivered at the intimate touch and it made my clitty twitch in its cage. I was nervous as anything, embarrased, but Erin is a beautiful girl, and that still had an effect on me. She smirked a little and then ran her finger down the front of my chest and over my smooth belly, stopping on my tights, just a little above the small but distinctive bulge of my cage in my panties. She held her finger there and then looked up, "So, I hear you have something a little unusual down there. Let me see it! It's so interesting!"

"I don't know what you mean. Please, just give me the dress."

"Oh no, Mandi told me all about it, and I want to see it!"

JamieGray
JamieGray
136 Followers