Becoming Doll 001 Pt. 09

Story Info
A hidden secret revealed (again).
1.5k words
4.49
13.2k
9

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamieGray
JamieGray
136 Followers

Thanks to everyone who's been reading along, I hope you've enjoyed it so far. I hadn't intended for this beginning portion to take so long, but I just started enjoying writing Jenny's first days as a girl. I had an idea to finish out this interlude to the mall, then skip ahead a few months to when Jenny, Mandi, and Erin are in a more established relationship, then again a few years to when Jenny finally becomes the doll of her dreams. From there I would loop back and fill in some of the other fun adventures on the road to becoming Doll, and follow ups on Doll's life and how the number 001 comes into play. Basically, what I'm saying is, stick with me, we'll get to the good smut soon.

==============

A hidden secret revealed (again).

==============

"Oh no, Mandi told me all about it, and I want to see it!"

I was starting to wonder how Mandi had told all this to Erin in such a short time, but I guess they do text like maniacs. I felt defeated, and nodded, pulling my tights and panties down. Erin looked at the cage and for the first time she looked genuinely shocked. She bit her lip, and I got the distinct impression that Erin was excited by my predicament, but she quickly snapped out of her reverie, "Wow, you are a naughty girl, aren't you? I just thought you liked to screw around and play video games, I never knew you were this...interesting."

She looked down at my cage one more time then nodded, "OK, get yourself together, here's the dress."

I quickly pulled up my panties and tights, and grabbed the dress. I slipped it over my head and let out a little sigh as the smooth material slid over my skin, the dress settling just above my knee. I reached back and tried to zip the dress up, but I couldn't get it all the way. Erin pushed my hand out of the way and zipped me up fully, "Girls gotta stick together, hon, you'll get used to helping with stuff like this."

Despite the somewhat domineering tone she'd taken, I actually felt like Erin meant what she said about girls sticking together and including me in with the "girls." I let out a little sigh when she finished zipping me up and I turned so she could see while I looked at myself sideways in the mirror. I have to say, Erin knew what she was doing, I looked great in the dress, except for the fact that it definitely needed something to fill out the top. Erin noticed, too.

"That dress is the perfect color, but you don't have the boobs to fill it out, and mine are way too big for it."

I nodded, she was right on both counts, I was too small and there was no way her prodigious puppies were going to fit. The material just didn't stretch enough to accommodate them. I sighed, "Oh well, that sucks, but not much we can do."

Erin laughed and swatted me on the butt "Girls have been enhancing themselves since our grandmas were our age. Let's get this and then I'll take you over to the lingerie shop across the mall and get you fitted for a bra and some falsies."

"Erin, I don't really think that's a good idea. They're going to know I'm..you know."

"Flat as a board? Yeah, that's pretty obvious to everyone, sweaty."

I blushed and got frustrated, trying to keep my voice down, "No, you know, not a real girl."

Erin got deadly serious and grabbed both of my shoulders, looking me right in the eye, "Do you feel like a girl inside?"

Without thought, I nodded, "Yes, I do."

"Then you're a real girl. I don't want to hear any more talk about not being real, you're as real as you believe yourself to be."

I looked back into Erin's eyes and whatever playfulness had been there was gone. She was serious, intense even, but also earnest and I could tell then she meant what she said. I don't know if it was the hormones, the wildness of the situation, or just feeling seen, but I started to cry again.

Erin fished into her purse and grabbed a tissue and started dabbing at my eyes "No, no, no, don't cry you'll ruin your makeup!" She did her best, but the emotions were getting the better of me and I couldn't stop. Her tenderness only made me cry a bit more.

Erin stood, looking frustrated for a second, and then grabbed me again and pulled me in close, pressing her lips to mine, pushing her body against me.

Whatever emotions I had been feeling were pretty much immediately overridden by a rush of blood to my clitty, making that cage feel way too small. I let out a little sob but stopped crying, and Erin pulled back from me. I stood there in a daze, not my first kiss, but definitely my first as a girl.

Erin looked flustered and stammered, "Sorry, I had to get you to stop crying. It was all I could think of."

I wobbled a little then shook my head to clear it and came back to my senses, "Oh, um, right. Yeah."

"OK, we better get out of here before the store starts thinking something weird is going on."

I nodded and started changing back into the clothes I wore in and then grabbed my purse, stopping "Oh, um, I don't have enough cash to pay for this, and I don't think I can use my credit card looking like this."

"Right, I'll take care of this, why don't you run to the ATM across the way? Get what you can, you'll need more for the lingerie store."

I looked nervously at the door to the fitting room and took a deep breath. I was scared shitless, but Erin's little pep-talk had worked, and I was feeling more confident. I strode purposefully out of the fitting room with Erin in tow this time. Erin took the dress over towards the counter and gestured to the ATM as I walked out of the store.

When I was close to the ATM, I saw the popular girls standing in their little group in front of a kiosk of sunglasses. One of them, Alexis, the stereotypical pretty blonde cheerleader type, broke off and headed towards me.

I stopped in a blind panic as Alexis walked straight up to me. I knew I'd be caught, she'd see who I was, and she'd call security. Or at the very least she'd tell her friends and they'd tell everyone else. I knew I'd have to come out one day, but I just wasn't ready yet!

Rather than pointing and laughing, though, Alexis approached looking friendly and gave a little wave, "Hey, you must be new around here, right?"

I nodded, not knowing what to say.

"Cool, well, listen..." She moved closer in an almost conspiratorial fashion, "that girl you were with, Erin, she's got a reputation around here. Her and her girlfriend, well they are total freaks, I hear they do all sorts of weird sex stuff. I don't know if they're, like trying to get you to join them, or what. No judgement, I think girls are cute, too, but just watch out for them, OK?"

I nodded and whispered, afraid my voice might give me away, "Thanks, we're just friends from camp, she's not into me like that. Sorry, laryngitis. Lost my voice last week."

Alexis just nodded, "Oh, damn, that sucks. Well, just be careful, OK? You seem like a good girl, I just thought you should know."

I nodded and smiled, then gestured towards the ATM.

"Oh, sure, right, happy shopping! It's kind of a lame mall, but there's some OK stores."

With that, Alexis bopped off back to her friends and didn't give me a second look. I watched her go with my heart pounding in my chest, then shook myself out of it and nervously started taking money out of the ATM. I started grabbing enough for the dress and maybe a little more, but then I thought about what Erin said, and I took out my withdrawal limit. If I was going to shop like a girl, I was going to SHOP.

Having Alexis, who had met me as a boy though admittedly not talked to me much, not realize who I was gave me another shot of confidence, and I calmly walked back to the store. Erin saw me come in and asked me what Alexis had wanted.

"Oh, nothing, just asked where I got this top. I couldn't remember, but I told her Forever 21."

Erin laughed, "Well, hopefully that stuck up bitch wastes some time on their site looking for it, huh?"

I giggled and smiled at Erin, "Thanks for taking me shopping, it really does make me feel more like one of the girls."

"Ahh, don't worry about it, I like shopping! Now let's get this dress paid for and get you a new bra!"

JamieGray
JamieGray
136 Followers