Becoming Doll 001 Pt. 07

Story Info
Jenny goes to the mall, and makes a "new" friend.
2.4k words
4.58
16.2k
10

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamieGray
JamieGray
136 Followers

This one's a little longer than usual. I thought about splitting it up, but the natural break point was too close to the end.

============================================================

Jenny goes to the mall, and makes a "new" friend.

============================================================

Mandi grinned, and stood up. "Excellent! Now, let's go check out your new wardrobe. I originally came over because we were supposed to go to the game store in the mall today. I still want to do that, and you'll need something cute to wear."

The look on my face must have said everything, because Mandi quickly added, "Come on, chicken! You've gone to a lot of trouble to start living as a girl, you're going to have to go out sometime!" Mandi put her hands on her slim hips, "This isn't the big city, but this town's still pretty queer friendly and besides," Mandi playfully booped my nose, "you look pretty cute already."

I blushed at Mandi calling me cute, and truly I did want to go out into the world as a girl, I just hadn't planned to do it for quite a bit. Like, months at least. That was Mandi, though, she always had a way of pushing my limits and pushing me to try new things. One thing I knew for certain, though, was that she always had my best interest at heart and more often than not I liked what she wanted me to try. I nodded, and stood, "OK, can I, um, clean up the area a little first?"

Mandi laughed, shaking her head "Come on, I just saw you get banged by a machine, and you laid out your whole story. You got nothing to hide, and I want to get a better look at your gaming chair."

I opened my mouth to object, then realized how silly it all was, and just nodded and lead the way upstairs. I opened the door to my now not-so-secret sanctuary and ran to the bathroom first thing "Look at the chair, if you want, I'm still gonna clean the machine up before we go, it'll be a mess otherwise."

"Oh yeah, that's a good idea. This is...intense." I came back out from the bathroom to see Mandi hunched over the chair, looking at all the restraints and my time safe. I blushed red, but scampered over to the fucking machine and wiped it down with a couple of clean washcloths, then threw them in the hamper.

"OK, so, walk-in closet is where everything is."

Mandi stopped with the chair and moved into the closet, looking around, "Damn, girl, I wish I had your wardrobe!" She grabbed a few things off the rack and set them aside, "This is all a bit girly for me, but still, good taste in clothes, hon." Mandi grabbed a few more things before coming to the more fetishistic section of the closet, "Oooh, kinky. These are very nice, but probably not for your first trip out." Mandi looked over her shoulder and smiled a wicked smile at me, "One day, though."

Mandi's words and the look in her eye made me blush harder. I seemed to be doing that a lot today. I tried to give her back a smile, "Yeah, maybe one day, but can we stick to something a little less attention grabbing today?"

Mandi laughed and rolled her eyes, "I already said that, goof." She grabbed the items she'd picked and threw them on the bed, then dug into my underwear drawers for a few more things. Fishing out some of my danties, she threw those on the bed as well, then grabbed a pair of sneakers, "I bet you've been practicing in heels, but I think we'll stick with something a little more comfortable and less obvious for your first trip."

I smiled at that, letting out a small sigh of relief. I'd been half afraid Mandi was going to pick some of the more ridiculously tall heels I'd gotten and was nowhere near able to walk in. I was all in on being a girl, but my ankles were a little more dubious about heels.

Mandi had me try on a few outfit combinations, but they were all based around high neckline tops and knee length skirts. Whatever else I can say about Mandi, she was trying her best to dress me in something that wasn't flashy, but still attractive. Eventually she settled on a white, short sleeve, mock turtleneck top with horizontal black stripes, a short light denim jacket, a knee length dark blue circle skirt, charcoal tights, and my basic white low-rise Chucks. Mandi had me change into a nude lace bralette and matching panties so the bralette wouldn't be visible through the top. Even though Mandi didn't go for very femme fashion, she did know what she was doing. I definitely wasn't going to be on the cover of Vogue, but it was cute.

I finished getting into the outfit and finished off with the trans-girl twirl of my circle skirt. I actually felt incredibly comfortable in the clothes and less exposed than I thought. Mandi had picked well, and I smiled, "Thank you, I'm still scared, but this is perfect."

Mandi smiled warmly, whatever wickedness I'd seen before gone, and pulled me into a hug. She held me tight for longer than our usual hugs, "You're my best friend, Jenny. I've known you almost since we were babies. I loved you as John, and I'll love you as Jenny. Nothing is going to change that." Mandi pulled back a little and gave me a peck on the cheek, "And that's the last time I'll use your old name. That name's gone, long live Jenny."

I listened to Mandi, but I couldn't respond. The wave of emotions I was feeling overtook me, and I just started bawling. I'm not entirely sure how long I cried, but Mandi held me the whole time, slowly stroking my hair. All the tension, all the nerves, all the angst about how Mandi would react, all my other fears just sort of washed away. Don't get me wrong, I was still scared about plenty of stuff that might happen in the future, but in that moment I knew I had a rock to anchor me.

Eventually, I slowed down and sniffled. I hugged Mandi a little tighter before pulling back a bit. I hadn't been wearing much makeup, but what I had been was pretty much all smeared on Mandi's shirt, which was also soaked with my tears. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry!"

Mandi looked down at her shirt, then back up at me, "Don't worry about it, hon, it's totally worth it. Besides, you're loaded now, you can replace it if I can't clean it off. At least it didn't get on that outfit I just went to the effort of finding for you."

I laughed and nodded, sniffling a little and wiping some tears from my face, "True, on both things."

Mandi grabbed me by the shoulders and spun me around gently, pushing me towards the bathroom. She smacked my butt playfully and laughed, "Go clean yourself up and redo your makeup. A little less around the eyes this time, I can tell you were going for casual, but it was still a little heavy. I'll deal with my shirt."

I giggled a little when she smacked me, but nodded and continued into the bathroom, "Yes, Miss."

"Good girl," Mandi said while she walked out of the room.

Mandi's words brought me out of my reverie and made me shiver a little. I immediately remembered how horny I'd been and that I hadn't actually gotten off from the fucking machine. The forgotten plug in my hole also made its presence known when I squeezed down involuntarily on it. I briefly thought about using my vibe to get off quickly, but I realized Mandi probably wouldn't find it very amusing if she came back to me masturbating again.

I splashed some cold water on my face from the bathroom sink to try to calm down a little, and it worked a bit. At least enough that I could concentrate on what I was doing. I used some makeup remover to take off the remnants of my ruined face then washed, moisturized and reapplied. Lighter on the eye makeup this time. I combed out my hair and put it in a simple ponytail but with a decorative scrunchie. Hair hadn't gotten to be my strong suit yet, so I had to go simple.

When I was finished, I stepped back and looked in the full length mirror and let out a delighted gasp. I looked good! I swirled my dress a little and loved the feel as it brushed my legs through the tights. I looked at myself in the mirror from every angle and I was so pleased. I looked like a 19 year old girl! A little narrow in the hips, and nothing up top, but I looked like a girl.

I thought I might cry again, but I heard a wolf whistle behind me. "Looking good, Jenny," Mandi said as she stepped through the door. She was wearing one of my old band shirts that was too big for either of us, and it fell off one shoulder, showing off her black bra strap. With the choker and the torn jeans she already had, it worked perfectly. She gestured to the shirt, "You like? My shirt wasn't going to clean without at least a run through the wash, so I grabbed this from your room. Maybe your old room, I should say."

I smiled and nodded, "You look great! Have it, I was going to keep a few to sleep in, but I found out quick I liked nighties and women's PJs more."

"Cool, thanks. You ready to go?"

I started to nod, then stopped. "Actually, let me run to the bathroom real quick, I need to pee."

"OK, meet me downstairs when you're done."

I headed back into the bathroom and did my business. As I was patting dry, I thought about taking out my plug, but I just felt the need to have it in me. Instead, I popped it out, cleaned it, re-lubed, and popped it back in. I let out a little moan when it settled in place and caught sight of myself in the mirror. Here I was, dressed, made up, and bent over, and I suddenly wished someone was behind me, filling me up. I imagined it was Mandi fucking me with a strap-on, and my clitty jumped and drooled a little. I shivered, then wiped up the little string of precum before pulling up my panties and tights.

I grabbed a light brown purse from the rack and found my wallet and keys. I had a wallet that came with the purse, so I quickly transferred everything from my boy wallet into that and stuffed it, along with my phone and some extra lube for the plug in the purse. I started to walk out the door, then realized I might need to touch up my makeup, so I grabbed the small kit and threw that in, too. And some tissues. And remover wipes. I started to realize why other women complained about their purses now, it was starting to get kinda full.

I ran downstairs and found Mandi on the couch, typing on her phone, she seemed to be having a very intense back and forth conversation.

"OK, ready! You gotta drive, just in case there's a problem, I don't have an ID that matches my look."

Mandi started a little when she heard my voice, but quickly recovered and nodded, "Yep, no problem." She grinned, "Besides, you're a shitty driver."

I stuck my tongue out, "Am not, I just don't have a lot of experience! Who were you talking to?"

Mandi stuffed her phone in her pocket and fished her keys out of the other; she traveled way lighter than I was that day, "Just texting with Erin, letting her know we were running behind getting to the mall, that's all."

I wasn't entirely sure I believed her, but considering how understanding she'd been about everything, I decided to let it go. We hopped in Mandi's car and listened to some old goth stuff that she likes on the quick trip to the mall.

I had been pretty chill about the whole thing as we drove, but when we pulled into the mall parking lot, I started to get a lot more tense. Mandi seemed to notice, and she put a hand on my knee, not sexual, just comforting. She turned and looked me in the eye, "You look great. Super cute, even. This is going to be fine, and you can do this. You have to do this eventually, and you've got me here to protect you. You're going to be OK."

I let out a shudder and a long held breath and nodded. I was still nervous as hell, but Mandi's confidence really bolstered mine. I looked her back in the eye, "Yep." Without another word, I took off my seat belt, opened my door, and stepped into the world as a girl. It was really more of a shuffle, the cars were parked very close together, but still, it was a big moment for me.

I heard an encouraging "good girl" from inside the car before I closed the door and Mandi stepped out the other side. She winked at me and lead the way into the mall.

Mandi walked with a purpose, and I had to push down my nerves to keep up with her. We passed a few people walking to the front door, and I kept expecting for someone to start staring at me. I felt like a freak, but no one really seemed to notice me. A guy took a longer look at me, but I realized he was actually checking me out. He didn't linger too long on me, but still, someone was checking me out!

I didn't generate much more attention, and I was starting to feel like I'd gotten away with something. Right up until I heard a familiar voice.

"Baby, over here!"

I turned and looked, and there was Mandi's girlfriend, Erin, running up to us. She grabbed me and pulled me into a hug.

"Jenny, you look gorgeous! I'm so glad you could join us!"

JamieGray
JamieGray
136 Followers