All Comments on 'Becoming Dominant Ch. 01'

by dirtysillythoughts

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Looks Like the Beginning....

I like it! Obviously going to be a series - a mental tug-of-war between his dominant side and his being under her control. Looking forward to it!

expeiexpeiabout 13 years ago

indeed do continue -a very good start to what looks to be a promising series

worshipper622worshipper622about 13 years ago
Great everything!

You did it all - introduction, stage setting, act one, etc.

You didn't drag it out, but didn't "wham-bam-thank-you-mam" it either....

and you can write!

Don't get caught up with too many chapters. (Have you ever seen a story here entitled, ".... Chapter 23," not recognize it, click on the author and find that Chapter 22 was written 3 years ago, and worse still, the story started 8 years ago?)

Keep up the great work. I hope you earn nothing but 5's!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Love it

Usually, I'm not a big fan of stories that have this much sex in them. But, you made it work. Fantastic story, very erotic.

I sincerely hope you have more chapters of this story coming soon. Cannot wait.

DMaster_14DMaster_14about 13 years ago
Liked It

Great start. Keep going. I am very interested in seeing where this story goes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Start

Like I said above, Great Start. Really looking forward to more chapters. You've got a real story to tell here, please don't disappoint your fans by dropping this well-written, interesting and very erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Excellent start to what looks to be a very good story. After reading it, I went to see what else you have writen. Surprised that this is your first. Please don't make it your last.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Fantastic, terrific story - really hope there is more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
loved it

more please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
please continue

verrry promising start, it would be a real disservice to your readers to not complete the story. I suspect that there's lots of us out here who feel exactly as your character does; "My fantasies were all about women embracing their lustful sides".

As a society we're groping toward a new attitude, which successfully combines respect and lust in a healthy balance. Lust which supersedes respect is unbalanced and ultimately destructive, 'respect' that denies lust isn't respect at all but rather a twisted form of 'morality' which rejects healthy sexuality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A tale with a twist

Grear start, a tale with a different slant. There is plenty of ways you can take this story and I am very interested to read it. More power to your writing!

Enjoy what you are doing as much as we are reading your Tale.

blue5766blue5766about 13 years ago
Great story

I look forward to the rest of this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
THIS ONE is going to be good

I have nevercommented before but this one is good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
please...

continue on to part 2...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
please

yes, please continue.

lstknyghtlstknyghtabout 13 years ago
Yes please

More? I think this is hot and has great potential.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I'm really upset!

You give us this amazing story to read and there is no part 2, 3, 4, 5....

It really is outrageous!

Hurry now!

I'm waiting....

wanuspwanuspabout 13 years ago
Yes

I am eagerly awaiting the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
more, more, more

Don't make us wait forever for the next chapter. I couldn't stop reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow

Loving this start up. Looking forward to more chapters.

LancerInLALancerInLAabout 13 years ago
Yes, please continue

A good start, I would like to see more. Part of the story is how Casey deals with the end of school and the feelings that have been let loose. And of course the other part is how the year goes with them both.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Enjoyable

A great start, please keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More please!

What an interesting concept for a new story! I enjoyed this start immensely, and would love to see where you take it next. Thanks.

bigbearz9bigbearz9almost 13 years ago
MORE!

More please!

It worked for Dickens and I want to use it here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More as soon as possible

Hell yeah I want more of that hot story! I want to know who Casey wants to take first and I hope that WE will soon find out!

The lenght of the story was good! Keep that lenght for following storys

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More.. More! !

You can't stop now...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Gross. Yet another swinging cuckold story.. Why bother with MC if you're writing about swinging and cuckolding anyway? Dominant man wanting to keep a woman spreading her legs for everyone? Haven't seen a more contradicting story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wow...

What a deluded bitch. It's actually kind of a boring plot, having everything all planned out like that. Woulda been better if the son turned around and started topping Monica.

bigguy323bigguy323over 11 years ago
Total CRAP!

If I could vote a minus I would.

JimPooleyJimPooleyover 11 years ago
Ignore the negative comments

From the sound of it, they were expecting a male dominant, and this wasn't to their tastes. I thought it was a nice twist, good to see some originality in a section as formulaic as Mind control.

tantalisetantaliseabout 11 years ago
a great story

i just cannot believe all these negative comments,if you really think its that bad --- why bother.

personally i think its marvellous story, i cannot wait to hear all about their powers and riches . i know its fantasy stuff , but i still wish it was happening to me.

thanks for this great story

asianToyasianToyalmost 10 years ago
Hot!

This one really has me tingling and wet!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I’m sure the male dom is coming soon so ignore the negative comments. Good story so far. I assume the military start will have some bearing on the story at some point, but for now it seems an odd place to start the story. I loved how she dissed the jerk at the beginning. And the sex scenes are good too. I also loved the twist on the stepmom concept so she was is guardian and not related at all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous