Kristy Meets a Dominant Couple

Story Info
Kristy hooks up with a couple for a little fun!
2.7k words
4.69
23.5k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Steven and Janet on a social network site for kinky people. We hit it off pretty quickly. They were a dominant married couple in their mid-forties that wanted to spice things up by bringing a sissy into the mix, and I was a cute young and very submissive sissy. For weeks we chatted and exchanged pictures and videos of each other until we finally decided that it was time to meet up.

They wanted me to meet them at a really nice bar downtown, then, after a few drinks, I would go with them back to their hotel room where we would have some fun. I was definitely nervous, but also excited to hook up with an older couple.

Since I knew we were meeting at a nice place, I put on doom my cutest little cocktail dress and high heels. I also wore a tiny little jacket, along with some jewelry, and my cute little clutch. I felt incredibly sexy as I made the walk from the downtown parking garage to the bar, but when I got to the bar, I was feeling very nervous about the whole thing. Just as I began to wonder if maybe I should go back home, I heard my name, "Kristy, over here!"

I looked and there they were, just outside the bar waiting on me. Janet was wearing black heels and a tight red skirt with a black top. She had a very well-toned body and long flowing brown hair, and she had the confidence of a woman that gets what she wants. Steven had a neatly trimmed beard and was wearing well-fitted slacks and a dress shirt that showed off his muscular frame. His short hair and beard had speckles of grey, and you could tell that he was definitely an alpha male.

We exchanged pleasantries with one another and took our seats in this big corner booth. I sat between the two of them as we joked and laughed, and drank yummy cocktails. As the conversation progressed, they became increasingly flirtatious with me. In no time, Steven had his hand halfway up my thigh while Janet sensuously fed me a cherry.

Janet leaned in close to my ear and whispered, "Come with me to the lady's room. I have a gift for you."

"Ooh, okay!" I replied excitedly.

I started to scoot out of the booth but Steven stopped me.

"Uh uh uhhh." He wagged his finger. "You have to leave your panties here."

I could feel my eyes go wide and my jaw drop open. Janet said they'd help me out. Then, they both reach up the hem of my dress and found the waistband of my panties. With one on each side of me, they tugged my panties down my legs. I lifted my feet off the floor allowing Steven to completely remove my undies. Blushing, I looked around wondering if anyone saw what just happened, as Steven balled up my thong and stuffed it into his pocket.

Before I could say anything, Janet grabbed my wrist and we took off to the bathroom. As we weaved our way through all the drunken revelers, I felt so much like a real girl. Of course, I was very much aware of my sissy clit bouncing around unencumbered under my dress. When we finally got into the bathroom, Janet took me into a stall. As she reached into her little purse, she said, "I have a feeling you're going to love this." Then, she pulled a cute little butt plug out and whispered, "it vibrates... And Steven has the controller."

"Oh my!" I said, "that's awesome!"

"I knew you'd love it." Then, she pulled a tiny thing of lube out of her purse and handed me the plug and the lube. "Now turn around, I want to watch you insert it."

Of course, I complied. I turned around and lubed up the plug as Janet lifted my dress revealing my bare ass. Then, I reached back and slowly inserted the plug inside my butthole. As my tight anus accepted Janet's gift, I let out a little moan. "Ooooh."

"You are so tight, girl! Steven is going to love that ass!" We washed up and headed back out to our booth. I felt as though I had an extra swing in my step as I sauntered back with Janet.

As soon as we were in view of Steven, I noticed a mischievous grin on his face, and then, "Oh my god!" Brrrrrrrrrr. I almost lost my footing as the plug began vibrating. I had to steady myself against a stranger's table to keep from falling. Thankfully, Janet was there to take my arm. She looked at the bewildered people at the table and quickly apologized explaining that I had a "bit too much to drink."

When we got back to our booth, I scooted in next to Steven who was laughing at what he had just seen. He told me that when he saw me come around the corner, he wanted to turn the plug on and see my reaction, but he didn't realize that it was on the highest setting. We all had a good laugh, then Steven turned it back on, slowly this time.

As I sat in the booth my body was in a state of euphoria. The vibrating in my ass, Steven's hand stroking my thigh, and Janet's hand stroking my hair, all while people were drinking and laughing all around us. It was too much.

"Uh-oh." Janet whispered.

All three of us looked down and saw that my little sissy clit was growing and starting to make a tent in my dress.

"Someone's being a bad girl." Steven said as he switched off the vibrator.

Janet then asked Steven to help her spread my thighs apart and he did. I wasn't sure what was about to happen, but then Janet grabbed her ice-filled glass, put it under my dress, and held it right against my smooth sissy testicles. I gasped and started to grab for the glass, but she and Steven held my hands down.

"Shhhh," she whispered, "we can't have you walking around with that thing sticking out now, can we?" They held me there with the ice between my legs until I had completely shriveled back up. Then, we had another drink while I regained my composure and it was off to their hotel room.

As we walked the few blocks to the hotel, Steven and Janet made me walk about five or ten yards in front of them. They also made a rule that if the wind blew my dress up, I couldn't cover myself. Thankfully, it wasn't too windy outside, but my dress did come up several times, and each time it did I thought for sure that someone was catching a glimpse of my shriveled clit. I knew for certain that the two behind me could see the shiny butt plug in my ass. Also, for the entire walk, Steven played with the vibrator's settings, chuckling as I wobbled around on the sidewalk.

The whole experience was exhilarating. The combination of fear, embarrassment, and general horniness was amazing. Not to mention the fact that I was tipsy from the drinking, and I had this attractive couple walking behind me taking it all in and controlling the situation.

By the time we got to their room, I was ready for them both to just ravish me, but Janet had different plans. She sat down in a chair and instructed me to come over and stand by her side. Then, she told me to lift my dress. I did as she asked, revealing my uncut sissy clit.

Taking my little penis between her thumb and forefinger, she said, "Before I let my husband fuck you, we've got to get all of that sissy juice out of your little testis, don't we?"

"Yes, ma'am." I agreed. As she gently stroked me between her fingers, her husband was getting undressed. Between her soft fingers and the sight of Steven's sexy body, my sissy needle was beginning to get bigger. As it grew to its full four inches, Janet spit on it and began to stroke it with her entire hand now.

"Mmm, look honey, she really likes you."

Steven stood there a few feet in front of me watching and stroking his own glorious eight-inch circumcised penis. "I see that." Then he picked up his phone (which controlled the vibrator). "Let me see if I can help her." And then with the flick of his finger: BRRRRRRRRR.

"OHH!" I squealed. My knees began to tremble and I caught myself on the back of Janet's chair.

"Ohhh, there you go sissy girl! She loves that hahaha!" Janet laughed, "her sissy clit is so hard now!" She spit on my penis again and started massaging my testicles. "Let's coax those cummies outta there!"

Janet stroked me, Steven stroked himself as he watched, and I just tried to keep from passing out from the sheer pleasure of it all. Steven's cock was raging hard and I could tell that he was ready to shove it inside me. "You better hurry up, Kristy. You don't me to waste this hard-on do you?"

"No.. mmmm no, sir. Ohhh!" I moaned. "I'm so close!"

"Come on sweetie. You can do it!" Janet encouraged me. She held her free hand out in front of me. "I want you to squirt all your dirty sissy juice in my hand."

"Oh my god... Yes ma'am... Ohhh fuck... Here it comes! Ungh ungh ooooh!" I blew my load, ejaculating it into the palm of Janet's wonderful hands, and it was quite a large load for me. As I quivered from my orgasm, Janet stood up with her hand full of my cum. I thought she was going to tell me to eat it, but she didn't.

"Bend over the edge of the bed." She commanded me and I did as I was told.

As I bent over, Steven flipped up my dress and pulled the butt plug from my ass. I looked over my shoulder and saw Janet rubbing my semen all over Steven's boner. "Give it back to her, baby." She said, kissing him deeply as she massaged the cum onto his shaft.

"Oh, I'll give it back to her alright. You want your cummies back, sissy?" He asked me.

"Yes, sir. Please put it in me." I begged.

Then, Janet walked over and spread my ass cheeks apart. Looking at me she asked, "Are you ready for his cock, baby girl?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Okay." Then she turned to her husband and said, "Start out slow, honey. We don't want to hurt her. She's such a pretty thing." I could feel myself blushing.

Steven pushed his cum-covered cock against my anus. Since I had been wearing the butt plug for so long, it didn't take much effort for him to get his mushroom tip inside me. "Ooooh." I moaned softly.

"There you go!" Janet said. "Now, take the rest of him."

Steven slid more and more of his throbbing veiny pipe inside me. It felt so amazing! Janet was impressed that I took him with so little effort. "She's just a little anal whore, isn't she?" Janet asked her husband.

"Haha, she certainly can take a dick in the ass." Steven replied. "And it's a tight little fuck hole too."

As Steven began to pump his cock in and out of me, Janet walked towards the head of the bed and began to take her clothes off. She had a lovely well-toned body, with B-cup breasts, and as she removed her panties, I saw a neatly trimmed landing strip of pubic hair between her beautiful legs.

After removing all of her clothes, Janet got on the bed and sat against the headboard with her legs opened. While she watched her husband fuck me in the ass, she began to rub her visibly wet pussy with her fingers. This was definitely turning Steven on even more as I could feel his cock grow even harder inside me.

"You like watching me fuck this sissy, honey?" He asked her.

"Mmm, very much. Do you like my husband's cock in your tight little girly ass, Kristy?"

"Oh, fuck yes, Ms. Janet!" I cried out, as Steven gripped my hips even harder and rammed my boi pussy fast and deep. I looked straight ahead and watched as Janet worked her clitoris in a circular motion with one hand, and fondled her breasts with the other. Her pussy was glistening with moisture as her hips rocked up and down against her palm, in sync with her husband's thrusts.

"You two are getting me so fucking hot!" Janet cried out. Then, she crawled over towards us and said, "Lay on your back pretty girl."

"Mmm, I think I know where this is going," Steven said, as he removed his penis from my bottom. "Rollover."

I quickly rolled over onto my back and, as soon as I was in position, Janet pulled my arms over my head and climbed up on top of me pinning my arms down with her legs while straddling my face. Her pussy was so hot and wet, and it smelled so sweet. Then, as I began to taste her yummy juice, Janet grabbed my legs and spread them wide while Steven guided his penis back into my waiting hole.

I was in heaven. I had a beautiful woman riding my face and a real man fucking my ass. As they both used me in their own way they kissed and fondled each other.

I didn't have my tongue on Janet's clit for long before she started cumming. As she moaned and convulsed uncontrollably, she basically collapsed on my face, nearly suffocating me. As her orgasm subsided, she rose up kissing her husband and apologizing to me. But then, as they kissed, she started trembling again, and before I knew it my face was soaking wet.

"Oh baby, you better cum quick," Janet begged her husband. "I don't know how much more of Kristy's tongue I can handle."

"Oh, I'm there baby! You want me to shoot my load inside her?" Steven asked.

Then, quickly jumping off of me, Janet told him to shoot his cum on my face. Hearing that, Steven quickly pulled his cock out of my ass and climbed on the bed right by my face. I closed my eyes and opened my mouth wide as Steven exploded, launching stream after stream of his thick hot semen all over my face. Even Janet seemed to be impressed by the amount of jizz that he shot.

"WOW baby! That's so much fucking cum! He made a mess all over your cute face, didn't he sweetie?"

"Uh-huh," I nodded and smiled at her. She leaned in close to me and whispered, "I love the way his cum tastes. We shouldn't let it go to waste." Then, she began to lick his cum off of my face. After that, Janet spit her husband's cum into my mouth and immediately gave me a deep French kiss. Our tongues were entangled in a warm mess of sweet slippery semen.

After cuddling and fondling each other for a bit, we all got cleaned up and Janet told me that the next time we meet up she wanted to fuck me too. I told her that sounded like fun.

Just as I was about to leave, Steven asked, "Aren't you forgetting something?" When I turned around, I saw that he was holding up the butt plug. "Don't forget your new gift." And with that, Steven came over to me, turned me around, and reinserted the plug. Then, he pulled me close and looked deep into my eyes, "Wear it the next time we meet."

"Yes, sir." I replied, excited that we would be meeting again.

Then, Steven cranked up the vibrator. BRRRRRRR. As I moaned and groped for the wall to maintain my balance, Janet said, "Don't worry, it'll go off as soon as you're out of range. Now off you go!" And they ushered me out of the door.

I stumbled through the hotel hallway and the downtown streets on weak legs, but I have to admit, that walk back to the parking garage was so euphoric that I came once more in my panties before I got to my car!