Becoming Gem Ch. 01: Confidence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damien looked like a Greek God in the glow of the firelight, his dark hair shining, and the shadows emphasizing the contours of his face and his muscles. Stroking my hair and caressing my cheek with his knuckles.

"You're beautiful," he said tenderly, just before he kissed me ravenously. I was so caught up in the passion that I couldn't think. All I could do was feel... and the feeling of his lips, tongue and hands gliding over every curve of my body—was exquisite.

One of his hands was wound in my hair, while the other was playing with my nipple... rolling, twisting, pinching, gently tugging on it. I felt like it was swollen. And it wasn't the only thing. I could feel the wet heat between my legs—throbbing.

His hand slid down my belly and kept going. I gasped when his hand swept over the very short hair at the apex of my thighs. It traveled along my left thigh to my knee, moving it out to the side, and then slid back up to my center, onto my right thigh and down to my knee. He pulled my knee up, and my foot rested flat on the floor.

While he kissed me, I felt him shift slightly and he pulled on my right knee to prompt me to let it fall to the side. My pulse thudded in my throat. It didn't feel right laying there spread so lewdly. And when his hand inch down, closer to my throbbing heat, I pulled both knees up and clamped them together around his arm. His hand stilled.

Stroking my cheek, Damien stopped kissing me, "Do you want to stop?"

I lowered my gaze and shook my head.

Damien kissed me just once, and stroked my cheek again. "You can trust me, Gem."

Still not meeting his gaze, I whispered, "Okay."

His kisses were tender and unhurried. He continued stroking my cheek, my hair. "Let me touch you." His voice was so sexy and husky and strong. "Relax."

His voice was quiet, yet commanding and made me feel like I could do nothing but comply. So, when he put the slightest pressure on the inside of my thigh, I let both my knees fall open. His hand returned to my center, and I felt his finger slip between my folds, already slick with my arousal. I let out a little cry. It was a little shocking. No one had ever touched me there before.

Our lips moved in-sync, and our tongues found a rhythm while our kissing deepened. All the while Damien stroked between my clit and my opening. It wasn't long before a second finger joined the first, both fingers gliding easily between my moist labia. It felt so good.

Damien began to kiss up my jawline, and while he did, his hand stilled, his fingers resting right at my opening. I willed myself to lay still while he slid a finger inside just a little.

"Oh, my!" I marveled, while his finger easily slid all the way inside me, his palm coming to rest on my labia.

Damien kissed the ridge or my ear and nibbled my lobe while beginning to move his finger back and forth inside me. As if on instinct, my hips rocked to meet his every move. My eyes closed, my head rolled back, and I verbalized with little coos, just how much I was enjoying his touch.

When his finger withdrew, my breathing was ragged, and my eyes snapped open. His lips slid into a devilish grin, and then, he plunged his finger back inside me at the same moment that his mouth took possession of my nipple, sucking and nipping. Damien groaned lustfully with his mouth on my nipple, and his finger drilling into me again and again at an increasing rate. I think I could have let him do that to me all night long. But, then, he paused, and his one finger was joined by a second. Then both fingers were slowly pressing into me.

"Ah!" I yelped.

I arched my hips and tensed, feeling his two fingers sliding in, slowly stretching me wider. It was a little uncomfortable, but it was hard to focus on since his mouth was still doing wonderful things, alternating from one nipple to the other.

When his two fingers were buried deep inside me, his hand stilled while his kisses were slow and sweet. When his lips fell in the hollow of my clavicle, he chose that moment to start moving his fingers inside me again. He developed a pattern of two short strokes before he would pull all the way out and slide all the way back in. It wasn't long before that was no longer uncomfortable, and I felt a flood of my lubricant release.

Damien's fingers withdrew again, but returned to slide between my outer folds.

His fingers slid over my very sensitive clit, a startled cry tore up my throat, and my hips bucked off the floor. I'd never felt anything so amazing in my life. Damien seemed to know exactly where and how to touch me to get a reaction. He continued torturously stroking my clit, sweeping down every few strokes and dipping his fingers inside me. The fire that had built deep in my core was a blazing inferno at that point. I felt like my chest, neck and ears were equally as hot. The pleasure I was feeling was like nothing I'd ever felt.

"Please," I whispered, before a long moan. "Please, Damien," I begged. What was I even asking him for? To stop? No. Definitely no. To keep going? Yes. Definitely yes. To do something more? Yesss.

When his hand stopped moving, I didn't even realize what was happening until I felt Damien settle between my things. My stomach fluttered in nervous and excited anticipation. He hooked his hands under my knees spreading them wider, and placing my feet flat on the mattress next to his hips. Then, I felt his fingers spreading apart my wet folds and felt something press up against my opening. I gasped loudly, and my whole body seemed to tense, but Damien made no move to go any further.

He kissed my lips, his forearms propped on either side me, his hands cupping my shoulders. "Relax, Gem," he instructed, his hands kneaded my shoulders to loosen the tension. Closing my eyes, I allowed myself to get lost in Damien's kisses. I moaned when the tension began to dissipate under his skilled massaging fingers, and at that same moment, I felt more pressure when he slipped inside me. I gasped, some of the tension returning.

He was only a little inside me, but the feeling was intense. It wasn't painful, but there was a strange combination of discomfort and pleasure. He was definitely wider than his two fingers.

"You're okay," Damien soothed, his hands sliding up to massage my neck while he inched a little further into me. I felt my walls that held him spasm, sending a shudder through my body. My hips arched, causing him to slide in further.

"Ohh!" I moaned. I can't explain it, and it might sound strange, but despite the tightness and slight discomfort, but the pleasurable sensations I was feeling overrode those, and I felt the rest of the apprehension leave me.

"Look at me," Damien insisted.

My eyelids fluttered while I looked into his dark, lust-filled eyes. He held the back of my neck so my eyes remained trained on his while he sunk deeper inside me. I felt something nudge in the depths of my core, and I moaned when our hips met, sighing when I realized the full length of him was buried deep inside me.

He lay still for a moment, kissing me affectionately, letting me get used to the feeling of him filling me. I admit—the discomfort I felt was mild compared to what I expected, based on what some of my college friends had told me. It felt snug, but most of the discomfort had eased, and I was left with a throbbing, searing heat where our bodies were intimately joined. It was like nothing in this world.

Damien began moving back and forth inside me, and I rocked my hips in rhythm with his. He feathered kisses along my jawline to my ear, nipping my earlobe, and then his soft, moist lips trailed all the way down my neck and onto my chest, warming my skin everywhere his lips touched. It was wonderful.

I felt a sudden emptiness when he pulled his thick, firm erection back so he was just barely inside me, but then he steadily pushed all the way in again, my hips rising instinctually and grinding with his. When he bottomed out inside me, I gave him a vocal approval with a long guttural moan. Damien withdrew completely and plunged back inside me. I arched my back and howled.

How was it possible to experience this much pleasure?

He continued full thrusts, in and out, in a slow, steady pace. His mouth devoured mine, while his fingers ravaged my nipples, twisting and tugging them into tight peaks. I felt him shift his hips slightly, and when he entered me again, his shaft stroked my clit. My whole body contracted and I shrieked. I swear, I was seeing stars!

His pace steadily got faster, his shaft rubbing my clit with each stroke, sending shockwaves of pleasure throughout my body. My orgasm was teetering dangerously on the edge. I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do.

"Damien... Damien..." was all I could manage.

"It's okay. Let it go, Gem," Damien said, while still kissing me.

His words drove me right over the edge, and I uttered a string of moans. My orgasm shook me to the core. I felt like an earthquake; my body tremored and shockwaves tore through me. No sooner had mine begun, then Damien convulsed on top of me groaning into my neck, his own orgasm exploding.

After a wave of little convulsions, my whole body felt relaxed and exhausted. Damien lay on top off me, his face buried in my neck, both of us breathing heavy while we rode out the post-orgasmic bliss. My insides were throbbing... pulsing around Damien's cock, which was still firmly planted inside me. I lay there, coming down from the high, and all I could think was that I wanted more. More of all of that.

When our breathing began to return to normal, Damien made a satisfied sigh. Peering into my eyes, he smiled, stroking my cheeks with his knuckles.

"That was...unbelievable," he said with a chuckle.

I nodded, a grin spreading across my face when a thought came to mind. "I was right," I whispered.

He tipped his head, a mild questioning in his eyes.

I smiled wider, "You are good at other things."

Damien's smile widened and he chuckled, "You are amazing."

I averted my eyes to his chest and felt my cheeks blush. I mumbled, "Thank you, for-"

His lips brushed mine before I could finish and little creases formed in the corners of his eyes. His voice was soft and sexy when he said, "No, thank you. That's quite a gift to give a man."

My blush spread down my neck and across my chest.

Damien's index finger tickled across my chest and whispered in my ear, "Mmm. That color looks good on you. Like a ripe strawberry ready to be eaten."

He nipped my neck several times, and then kissed all along my neck to my throat, giving me little shivers of pleasure.

Oh, lord, help me.

He shifted slightly, and I felt him slide out of me. Damien propped himself on his forearms.

"I hope you don't have any plans tomorrow because I am pretty sure we'll be snowed in."

"Mmm. Well, I had planned on learning some new things from my ski instructor," I said cheekily.

A wicked grin formed on his flips, and he replied smoothly, "Well, that's good because there are plenty of other things I can teach you." His hand glided over my lower abdomen and hip, and around my backside and fondling my ass.

I smirked and bit my lower lip. I wasn't sure what he meant by 'other things he could teach me,' but after what I'd just experienced, I knew there was nothing more I wanted than to be his student.

*****

Note from the author...

There will be several more chapters of this story. If you are curious what happens next with Gem and Damien or curious about what happened to Josh—and you would like to be notified when I post new stories, add me to your favorite authors and it will show up in your activity feed.

~M