All Comments on 'Becoming Hannah Pt. 01'

by Estcher

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fabulous

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Some writers on here would have got to this point in three or four paragraphs. The length and depth of your writing is so, so much more interesting. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Georgetown University NOT George Washington University is the Catholic/Jesuit university in DC!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really liked it. I share some of those fantasies. You brought it all back to life. Memories of pleasing a nice man!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please continue with Hannah and Ezra. Loves it!

alextasyalextasyalmost 2 years ago

Beautiful...

As a straight man (with brief experience) I found this warm and erotic and everything that I would expect in a loving gay D/s relationship. I admired the subtle details, the imperfect characters and the authenticity. The time period contributed a delightful thematic resonance.

Thank you for the gift of your excellent writing. I am eager to learn what you have in store for the next chapter.

=Alextasy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well, both the caracters, the elderly Jewish professor and the young Egyptian where, to me, very much realistic, cause I have known both types in Europe and in the Middle East. Please continue, because it is different than what I usually read. My compliments.

JBluejayzzJBluejayzzover 1 year ago

Very erotic and realistic. It made me feel ,like I was experiencing a sexual awakening with another man and enjoying the sensations of oral and anal sex for the first time. I don't understand why you are so worried about the reception to this foray into homoerotic literature. It's a beautiful description of two men enjoying each other. I like the realism of your work. Please keep writing.

albrighaalbrighaabout 1 year ago

Thank so much for taking the risk you did and succeeding. Please continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEstcher@Estcher
The completed Spell Caster trilogy arc is complete and published on Literotica, Smashwords, and Amazon. And in case you were not aware, The Schooling of the Spell Caster won third place in the November 2022 Reader Awards under Sci-Fi/Fantasy. That was pretty cool. And it was ...