Becoming Hannah Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He left his hands on the underwear and opened his mouth. He manoeuvred his head and mouth and took the head of Ezra's cock inside, Ezra moaning in pleasure. Immediately his mouth flooded with the beautiful taste of Ezra. His cock felt enormous in his mouth. His tongue found the opening of the cockhead and swirled it, lapping up Ezra's precum and Hasani moaned himself, savouring the slightly salty flavour. The liquid was slick and delicious in his mouth.

He sucked gently on the cock, so pleased to have it in his mouth. With only his mouth in contact he pushed down over the cock, forcing an inch inside. Ezra's cockhead filled his mouth. His tongue bathed under the frenum, on that oh so sensitive spot. He heard Ezra hiss in pleasure high above him.

Hasani pulled back, feeling the cockhead slide effortlessly across his tongue. Hasani fought his urges. He wanted to blow this man with lust and passion, but for now, he wanted to prolong this first time. Ezra had his wonderful cock in his mouth where it belonged.

Slowly, Hasani started moving Ezra's cock in and out of his mouth. His tongue swirled and he applied suction, pulling more pre-cum into his hungry and eager mouth. The pre-cum mixed with his saliva, soon allowing Hasani to take him deeper. The cockhead jammed into the back of his throat and Hasani controlled his gag reflex. He knew he would soon be able to take all of him and he slowly worked his way up to it.

"That's it, suck my cock. Take it all. You feel so good. More tongue. Ah, perfect."

Ezra put his hands on his head and Hasani knew what was about to happen. Hasani drove down deep and felt Ezra's cockhead thrust deep into his throat. Hasani's eyes bulged with the effort and stung with tears. He fought the need to gag and choke and trusted in Ezra. Ezra pulled back and Hasani breathed deep. The fingers entwined in his hair tightened and Hasani braced and felt Ezra thrust deep into his mouth and throat.

Hasani lost himself in the act. He allowed himself to slide into submissive needs and took the onslaught of his mouth and throat. He had endured this before and loved it. Ezra thrust into his mouth harder and harder. He sped up and soon Hasani felt like a fuck toy. Something to be used. His own hand found his own erection and he stroked himself gently, combining his own pleasure with the pleasure Ezra took from him.

Ezra thrusted once more and then pushed him off his cock. Strings of spit hung from Hasani's chin and landed wetly in his lap. He kept his mouth open, breathed through his nose, and looked up expectantly at Ezra.

Ezra smiled down at him. "So beautiful! Like an Arabian toy. My own Aladdin. Let me grant you your wishes."

Ezra took Hasani's hand and pulled him to his feet and directly into a deep kiss. Their tongues danced. Ezra pulled him in closer and Hasani moaned as their cocks touched, their hardness pressed and squirming between them.

"It's been so long for me," murmured Ezra. "I'm going to take you. All of you."

Hasani nodded and kissed him.

"I need to fuck you," insisted Ezra and pushed Hasani toward the bed. "Get on your hands and knees."

Hasani complied and took the position. He pressed his shoulders to the mattress and reached back and spread his ass cheeks. Ezra fumbled in a bedside table and pulled out a jar of Vaseline. He opened it and spread some on his cock. Then Ezra surprised Hasani.

Ezra knelt behind Hasani and started kissing his ass crack again. This time his tongue probed deep. Hasani was lost in pleasure as Ezra tongued his balls and then, to his surprise, licked his asshole with abandon. The hard, wet, and hot tongue probed his sphincter and then dug deep. Hasani moaned into the mattress.

Then the mouth went away, and a finger replaced it, slick with Vaseline. The finger probed none-too-gently, pressing the grease deeper. A second finger followed and soon Ezra was finger-fucking his asshole, three joints deep. The initial pain faded and soon Hasani was enjoying the rough and deep treatment. He pushed back at the fingers and made small whimpering sounds.

"Your ass is gorgeous, Hasani. More beautiful than any women. The ass of a boy. All tanned with that Arab look. Your curly hair gleaming with oils like a slave boy. I'm going to fuck your ass, Hasani. Do you want that?"

Hasani nodded. "Please, call me Hannah, will you?"

"Hannah? You prefer that?"

"Yes, at times like these. I am your woman. Your toy. Fill me. Take me. Just call me Hannah..."

Hannah couldn't see his face, but Ezra made a strange sound before speaking. "Hannah, are you ready?"

"Yes."

The bed shifted with Ezra's weight. He knelt behind Hannah and pressed his cock hard against his asshole. Hasani was still painfully hard. His erection and excitement were invigorating. He loved the soft and hard feel of a cock against his sphincter, knowing what was coming next.

Ezra pushed hard and his cock popped painfully into Hannah's asshole. He hissed in pain at the intrusion. He pushed back with his bowels, relaxing his sphincter and Ezra, still pushing drove in two inches at least.

Hannah moaned and if Ezra was concerned about any pain he caused, he didn't show it or say anything. He merely paused, drew back his cock and drove it in harder. He kept up the assault until his groin was pressed hard up against Hannah's ass cheeks.

"Oy Gutt!" exclaimed Ezra. "Your ass is perfect! So tight!"

Before Hannah could reply Ezra took him. He started slamming his cock in and out of his ass. Long and fast strokes, bottoming out with every thrust, balls slapping his own. Hannah reached back and found Ezra's testicles and tickled them and then grabbed his scrotum and pulled him in with every thrust.

Ezra would only pause for more Vaseline. Then he was back inside and fucking Hannah's asshole. Hannah collapsed on the bed, unable to take Ezra's weight. Ezra didn't stop and Hannah found herself prone, with all of Ezra's weight on him, pressing him hard into the mattress. His cock pumped and pumped into him, his heavy stomach slapping his ass and lower back.

Ezra found Hannah's hands and drew them out to his side until Hannah was crucified by Ezra and his cock into the bed. His mouth was by his ear and Hannah could hear every grunt, sigh, and moan of pleasure. Ezra's thick cock was stretching him to his limit. He felt his asshole was the widest it had ever been. Ezra's cock grew harder and more insistent.

Then Ezra bit Hannah on the right shoulder for the first time. His cock drove deep and dragged across his prostate and Hannah felt the first stirring of needing to cum.

Ezra was grunting harder and harder. Hannah felt him tense up and then Ezra erupted inside him. Gouts of cum spewed from him and Hannah felt every jerk of the ejaculation. Knowing he was being filled with cum like a good little girl, had Hannah cuming onto the mattress underneath him. He moaned and Ezra pinned him harder and then thrust harder, emptying his balls into him.

Spent, Ezra collapsed on Hannah and lay there like the dead. Only his heavy breathing gave proof to his continued life. Hannah could only take shallow breaths and waited. His own orgasm left his groin sticky and wet between him and the mattress. His ass was still happily full of Ezra's cock and cum. His cock still twitched inside him.

He was content and deliriously happy.

And so, it went for hours. Hannah would bring Ezra back to hardness with his mouth and hands. He devoured Ezra and probed and tasted his body with his tongue. Ezra would fondle him, stroking his cock, teasing his balls, and always finding his asshole with a finger or tongue.

They kissed as only lovers can. Full of passion and lust. Ezra's stubble rough to Hannah's smooth, hairless face. They were kisses filled with their own tastes, cum, and spit. Hannah had been with many men over the years. Taken abusively in the baths, often against his better judgment or will, but always with a soul-shattering conclusion. With Ezra, it became something more. Still feral in desire but with an undercurrent of respect. Hannah was lost in Ezra.

Soft classical music played from a portable record player in the bedroom. Ezra would describe the music and the composer, and Hannah would take his cock into his mouth and pleasure him while Ezra laid back and enjoyed the music and attention.

"You are very much like a woman, Hannah. I admit it surprises me. When I saw you speaking at the synagogue and having known you from my classes, I never could have hoped or dreamed to be with you like this, right now. I feel at peace in my old age. You are making me feel young again. Yes, that's it, lick my balls. Oy veh! You have skills!"

Hannah continued deep throating him. He fondled his balls as he took Ezra methodically into his mouth, maintaining a steady pace and careful to keep at it and not change anything. Ezra grew more animated and insistent, and Hannah continued his loving assault. Ezra's cock was perfect for him. Thick enough to fill him and make him feel he was losing his virginity every time Ezra penetrated him. Ezra was making him feel every part the woman. His joy was unbridled.

Ezra tensed and hissed and barely managed to warn Hannah he was about to cum again. Hannah smiled around the cock in his mouth and felt it swell, grow harder, and then spasm. Gouts of thick, sweet, and creamy sperm filled his mouth with powerful jets. His cum splashed into his mouth and spilled out the sides. Hannah swallowed, loving the sensation of a man's cum sliding down his needing throat. Ezra was delicious. Hannah had drunk many the load of men, but Ezra's topped them all in quantity and quality. He was in his element, doing what he could do best.

His pleasure came from pleasuring Ezra.

Ezra kissed him afterward, his tongue probing, his throat swallowing. Hannah adored that Ezra didn't shy away from his own cum. It made their love making all the more special. Hannah felt his heart swell with something he couldn't recognise. He felt at peace in the arms of this older Jewish professor. They shared a great many common interests. From the peace movement, to protests, to religion, to their view of the Vietnam War, to the latest insanity from the Yum Kippur War. Their only difference was in their age.

Hannah felt at peace. There is a tremendous relief in being openly homosexual with another human being. The sanctity of the bedroom is inviolate and welcoming, unjudged, and embraced. If only the world could understand and accept that. They harmed no one, and yet they were vilified.

Perhaps I can find safety here, he thought, as Ezra stroked Hannah's cock between them, sending shuddering waves of pleasure through him.

They lay in each other's arms in the afterglow.

Ezra stirred with Hannah in his arms. "You're a treat, my dear Hannah. You remind me somewhat of the ladyboys back in Vietnam a few years back as a Marine. They had the same qualities as you, but somehow you are so much more than them. I could get used to you being here."

"Hmm," murmured Hannah, still tasting Ezra's cum in his mouth. He liked the soft burn of cum at the back of his throat. It reminded him of his successes.

"It's going to get harder to make me cum now. I'm not as young as I used to be."

When Ezra warned it would be harder and harder to make him cum, Hannah had grinned at him and told him it was no problem. No problem at all.

"You're much better than the ladyboys. There isn't anything you won't do."

Soon Ezra was back inside him, thrusting and grunting with pleasure. His hands and fingers dug deep into his ass cheeks and pulled him back against him. For Hannah, Ezra's cock slid wonderfully inside his rectum, stretching him, filling him, driving deep, and causing small amounts of pain. But underneath all those sensations was his prostate being massaged by a hard, so very male, cock. The pleasure built and built within him until pain was only a secondary feeling and dismissed.

Ezra liked to bite him at odd times, and the surprise of the bites would push Hannah closer and closer to exploding with his own passion. They cried out to one another. Begged for more. Demanded it harder. Deeper. Afterward, they lay on their backs, with their cocks pressed together, and legs intertwined, They stroked their two cocks pressed together simultaneously until Hannah would climb on top of the large man, line his cock back up, and drive his ass down over his thick cock. Ezra would stroke him, and keep him hard, as Hannah used his ass to bring Ezra closer to another incredible orgasm.

Hannah kept riding him, his head thrown back with pleasure, driving Ezra's cock into his ass, Ezra's hand stroking his cock. When Ezra came again inside his ass, Hannah released in a cry of pure pleasure calling Ezra, unknowingly, Daddy. His cock spasmed in Ezra's hand and shot his cum all over his large belly and chest.

Hannah scrambled off, once his head cleared of pleasure, and licked up all his spunk and then took Ezra, fresh from his ass, into his mouth to cleanse him. Ezra was limp at this point, but Hannah enjoyed the feel of a semi-hard cock in his mouth. The taste was divine. Ezra surprised him again, by kissing him passionately afterward.

* * *

Over the course of the evening, Hannah was subject to anything Ezra desired. He particularly enjoyed rimming the older man and licking his balls. Ezra drew great pleasure from it and filled Hannah's mouth two times with his copious cum. He came with more volume than most men, and Hannah adored cum. He loved swallowing it and watching his men watch wide-eyed in disbelief.

He loved it when he came the one time in Ezra's mouth and Ezra pushed the cum back into his own mouth.

He loved it when he sat on Ezra's lap, his cock buried deep inside him, and Ezra jerked his cock until he came, his cum flying high into the air.

But Ezra would never let him fuck his ass. Hannah never questioned it. For some gay men they were always tops, never bottoms.

They took breaks to rehydrate. They raided the fridge for food and Hannah ate things off Ezra's body.

Hannah spent thirty minutes looking at and toying with Ezra's softened cock. He learned every inch of it, complemented it, and got him hard again with wet kisses and soft sucks.

At some time in the wee hours of the morning, Hannah lay back on Ezra's chest, with his arms wrapped around him. They were both spent, their cocks no longer responding. Ezra said it was a miracle he had come so many times.

"I don't want you to leave, Hannah. Stay here with me."

"All right."

"That easy? I ask and you say yes?"

Hannah laughed. "Sure. You're wonderful."

"You need a place, and I am offering this one to you."

"Yes. And I accept."

"This is this part where you say, 'thank you'."

"Thank you."

They grew quiet, deep in their own thoughts.

"So why the name Hannah?"

"I knew a girl once as a boy in Cairo named Hannah. She liked to dress me in her clothes. And I liked the name."

"It suits you. It would suit you better wearing women's clothes and maybe a little makeup, don't you think?"

Hannah nodded. He wanted that. He knew Ezra wanted that. "Only in here."

"Of course, the world is not ready to see Hannah walking the streets! Wars would be declared!"

Silence filled the bedroom. This late at night, even DC was quiet.

"You're a beautiful man," said Hannah after a long moment. "And so intelligent."

"Thank you. I can see you think that when you look at me. Such passion! You're a beautiful woman, Hannah. I want you always beautiful for me, here in my home. I will take care of you. Protect you. Can you do that for me? Let me take care of you?"

Hannah nodded. His mouth, nipples, and neck were raw from Ezra's stubble. Hannah's face was still smooth and hairless. He was exhausted but something inside him felt excited and energised. He loved the feeling of Ezra's hairy mass behind him. It was like a large soft rug made just for him.

"Time for sleep. Sleep next to me, holding me for a time. Until I sleep, then move away. Our combined body heat will be too much, okay?"

Hannah nodded, used to and welcoming Ezra's directions, and moved to lie beside him. He snuggled against him and naturally reached down and cupped his balls and his soft shaft in his hand. His cock was hot to the touch and overfilled his small, cool, hand. Ezra sighed contentedly and pulled up the duvet to cover them both.

Ezra was closing his eyes, his exhaustion evident. "I'll take care of you, my little pet. Daddy is here for you..."

Ezra was asleep in seconds. For Hannah, it took a little longer, but eventually he slept, a smile spread across his face.

* * *

Hasani finally rolled out of bed. The clock on the bedside table declared it noon. He went into the bathroom and washed, wincing when the hot water hit the bites and scrapes on his body. He emerged fresh and wandered downstairs into the kitchen.

There on the kitchen counter was a note, written with a fountain pen in Ezra's fastidious and impeccable handwriting on his own letterhead. He picked it up and read it, a hand flying to his mouth after an exclamation of joyous surprise.

Good morning, Hasani/Hannah,

I watched you sleeping this morning. And now I've gone into the university to pay your tuition. I only ask that you remain and wait for my return home. We must talk you and me. I have great plans for us if you're willing to hear what I have to say. Last night was memorable and arguably the best evening of my life. At my age that is saying something.

You've awoken something in me. I want to see it to the end if you're patient. I'll be home at six. I expect supper to be ready when I return. In my bedroom closet you'll find women's clothes I hope fit you and there is makeup in the bathroom. Make yourself presentable. I think you know what I expect.

I think we need each other.

Thank you for last night. You exceeded my every expectation.

Signed,

Ezra

P.S. Ich liebe dich

Hasani grinned, put down the note, and ran upstairs to check out what Ezra had in store for him. He had never experienced such girlish delight.

End of Part One

Author's Closing Comments:

So that was my first gay story. I'm chewing my nails in trepidation if this has failed spectacularly.

I would love honest feedback in my DMs. Tell me what didn't work or was wrong in the world of homosexual relationships.

Love is love.

Lana Ocean

June 2022

All rights reserved. Copyright © 2022 Lana Ocean

12