Becoming Hers for Good Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have some bad news Geoffrey. One of the units in your building caught on fire last night. They are talking about a gas leak or some such. It started somewhere on your floor and spread quickly. No one got hurt thank god-"

"What about my things? How much damage is there?"

"Well... From what I've been told by the firemen everything on your floor is burned to a crisp. I'm afraid nothing of your stuff survived."

As always. Just when things start looking up and he starts getting his shit together, something kicks him back down.

"I still had a week left before rent-"

"Yes, I know. I'll refund you for that week when the insurance comes through-"

"But I don't have anywhere else to go," he argued as if she cared.

"It's very unfortunate. Maybe try your family or friends." His family was out of the question, he hated them and the feeling was mutual. "Could you come to the building? The police want to talk to all the tenants to rule out any foul-play. Also the insurance people want a word."

He didn't know what else to do. He could check out the damage, maybe something survived.

"Yeah, I'll be there in an hour. See you then." He hung up the phone.

Geoff spent the rest of the morning and early afternoon talking to the police and insurance agents. Trying his best to convince them that he had nothing to do with the fire, he didn't need another headache.

He wasn't allowed into his flat, but he could see from the hall that nothing was left except charred remains of his furniture. He sat outside on the steps to his building.

He was homeless, again. With only 40$ and some weed in his pocket. At least he still had his bike. Other than that it was back to square one.

Fuck.

No. No time to wallow in self-pity. He can start over. Easy. That's the advantage of not having much. You can't lose much either.

There was one pressing issue however. Where was he going to sleep?

He wasn't about to spend all his remaining money for one night in a seedy motel. He couldn't think of anyone that would let him crash for a few nights. Maybe he could find some party and sleep there or-

Wait. He remembered Kate and her offer. He was sure she would be pissed about him not calling her and never returning her money. She probably hates him by now, justifiably. What other options did he have though? Worst case scenario he would embarrass himself and she would scream at him. Yeah. It was worth a shot.

He pulled out his phone and called her number. It kept ringing for a while but then he heard her voice.

"Hi, this is Kate Rivers-" Hearing her again instantly lifted Geoff's spirits.

"Hello Kate I-"

"-I can't come to the phone right now." Oh. It's just the voice-mail. "If you want you can leave me a message after the beep," he realized he didn't know what to say. BEEP.

"H-Hey Kate. It's me, Geoff. Look, I'm sorry I didn't call you earlier. I'm a jackass I know. I was gonna pay you back I just-I don't know why I didn't." He wasn't going to mention his ongoing struggle with commitments.

"I'm gonna cut to the chase, my flat burned down and I don't have anyone else. I was wondering if the offer to crash at your place still stands, if you can forgive me for being such an ass. I only have forty bucks on me but I promise I'll pay you back somehow, please, you'd really be a lifesaver... That's all. Again, I'm sorry for not calling earlier. I hope to hear from you. Bye."

That didn't go that bad. He gave it his best shot. What now though? Maybe she wouldn't hear his message until tomorrow. Or she'd refuse him. He had to come up with some plan B.

Geoff got up and went to get his bike. He would check out the usual spots for any possible parties. He could could sell the leftover weed there and spend the night.

When he got on his bike he felt his pocket buzz. A text message. From Kate. "9pm my place."

That was fast. And she didn't refuse him outright. There was still a pretty good chance she would just scream at him in person and send him to hell, but his chances of having a place to stay at went up significantly.

He texted her back. "Thank you so much. I'll be there!"

Geoff spent the next couple of hours riding around town on his bike trying to locate any alternative place to crash if things went south. No luck. His only chance was to convince Kate.

It was eight fifty as he arrived at the gate to her house and rang the bell.

No response.

He kept waiting, patient. He considered ringing again but he didn't want to piss off Kate any more than she already was.

After a few minutes the gate buzzed and opened. He set his bike down on the driveway and continued toward the door.

It was open. He didn't just want to barge in so he knocked anyway.

No response.

"Hello? Kate?" He called into the dimly lit hall.

"Come in! I'm in the kitchen." she called out from somewhere inside. She didn't sound pissed off. Yet.

He went in and closed the door behind him. As he walked through her house he could smell home-cooked food. He realized he hasn't eaten anything today.

He saw Kate set two plates of pasta on the dining table in the kitchen.

"Hi, Kate." The moment of truth.

She stopped and looked at him. "Hey."

Her hair framed her face, nearly reaching her shoulders. She was wearing a cream tank top, showing a decent amount of cleavage, and the same blue jeans from the night they met.

"I want to apologize in person. I-I should've called you. I'll pay you back of course. I-"

She giggled. He paused, unsure if this was a good thing or not.

She was smiling. "I accept your apology. Don't mention it again." He was relieved. He wouldn't have to sleep in a park somewhere.

She continued. "Now, I hope you are hungry because I made some food for us." She pointed to a chair. "Please, sit."

She didn't have to tell him twice. He was absolutely famished. She poured him a glass of red wine and sat across the table from him.

He did his best to eat slow, so as to not embarrass himself by gorging down the pasta too fast. She was very generous with the wine, immediately refilling his glass whenever he had a drink.

They talked about Geoff's flat burning down along with all his possessions and about how he made his money now. It felt so freeing to talk to Kate again. He could tell her anything and she didn't judge him at all. He was free to be himself with her.

"Would you like some more?" she asked.

He looked at his empty plate, still hungry. "Yes that would be great. I skipped lunch today."

She smiled and picked up his plate. When she brought it back full she also set another bottle of wine on the table.

The conversation moved on and she talked about how her parents are going to be away in Europe for longer and how great it is to have someone else at the house. Geoff couldn't believe how great things worked out. He was about to spend a couple of weeks living in a mansion with a girl that's clearly into him. Things were looking up.

"Right?" she asked.

Geoff wasn't listening. He had to improvise. "Yeah, totally."

"Hmm." She didn't look satisfied with that answer.

He finished the rest of the wine in his glass. "So, would you maybe show me around the place? So I know what's what." He got up, using the chair to steady himself. He drank way too much and his head was dizzy.

She giggled, noticing his unsteady posture. "Let's leave that for tomorrow. It's getting pretty late."

He looked at the clock on the wall. She was right, it was almost one in the morning.

"Yeah," he hiccuped and continued, "good idea." He took a couple steps with great difficulty and had to stop, bracing himself on the kitchen counter. "I think I may have had a little too much of that wine."

"That's alright. I'll help." She guided his arm around the back of her neck and over her shoulder then she wrapped her arm around his waist, he could smell her fruity perfume. "Let's get you to bed."

While Kate lugged Geoff off to bed, his condition worsened by the second. It didn't help that they had to go up stairs and traverse a large part of the house.

The avant-garde decorations started to look nightmarish in the dark.

As they entered what he guessed to be his temporary bedroom he lost consciousness.


THE NEXT DAY

The sun beamed through the blinds onto Geoff's face, waking him up from his drunken slumber.

He felt terrible. Disavowing alcohol and swearing to never drink again as he always did after a rough night.

He examined the room he was in. This wasn't just the guest bedroom. This was Kate's room. He was in Kate's bed. Where was she though?

He checked the alarm clock on the bedside table. It was almost noon.

There was a strange tightness in his crotch. He moved his hand to rearrange his equipment but instead he hit something hard and metal. He quickly sat up to check out what it was. His cock and balls were locked inside a tight metal chastity cage.

"What the fuck?" He tried to grip the cage and yank it off, but he quickly realized that he couldn't do that without severely hurting himself in the process.

Geoff tried some bondage and light impact play with a few girls in the past, but never anything like this, and never with him as the recipient. Although, he always wondered how it would feel to give away control to somebody else.

His dick uncomfortably strained against the cage.

He tried his best to remember what happened last night, but the last thing he could remember was stumbling in the dark with Kate. He hoped that he didn't embarrass himself and demand to be locked up or something. He would have never imagined Kate owning something like this cage or being this kinky.

He looked for the key on the bedside table. No luck. He opened the bedside table drawer. An assortment of colorful sex toys, furry handcuffs, a riding crop. No key in sight.

He quickly shut the drawer. He shouldn't snoop around Kate's stuff. No. He'll just head downstairs, find Kate and ask her to unlock him. They'll have a laugh about it and she'll unlock him, done. No big deal.

First he headed to the bathroom, forced to sit down to pee because of the cage.

Except for the cage he was completely naked. He looked around Kate's room for his clothes but couldn't find them. Maybe she washed them. He borrowed one of her towels and wrapped it around his waist, giving himself at least some decency.

He arrived in the kitchen. He saw her putting a messy plate in the sink. Her hair was in a ponytail and she was dressed in a sharp business suit with a skirt, heels clicking on the floor as she walked.

He broke the silence. "Hey there."

"Good morning. You certainly aren't an early bird." She sounded annoyed. He probably made a proper ass of himself last night.

She seemed busy, handling some papers and putting them in her purse.

"Yeah. Look, I think I got a little carried away last night. I drunk way too much, I should have slowed down. I'm sorry if I did something stupid or-"

"It's okay. I dragged you to bed and you fell asleep like a baby. No harm done."

Nothing happened? Then why was he locked up in this cage?

She walked from the counter and stopped in front of him. Because of the heels she was the same height as him.

"Unfortunately you slept longer than I expected. I have some business to do in town so I'm gonna have to leave you here by yourself. Feel free to help yourself to any food in the fridge. I'll be back in a couple hours. If you would please-"

"Wait. Aren't you forgetting something?"

She raised her eyebrow and looked at him quizzically, stepping back.

He started to unwrap the towel but thought against it and stopped. "Keys? To the cage." He smiled, embarrassed.

"Oh," she started rummaging through her purse. After about twenty seconds she looked at him, apologetic. "I'm in a hurry," she took her hand out of her purse and stroked his bare chest. "Would you mind keeping it on for now? I'll make it worth your while." She said with a devilish smirk.

He melted in her gaze and nodded his head. "Sure."

"Thanks babe." They hugged and she kissed him on the cheek, then she walked off towards the front door. "We'll talk later. Oh, and if you would, please tidy up around the place a little. Thanks. Later!" With that he heard the door close.

Geoff took a shower and tried looking for his clothes, but couldn't find them, or his phone and wallet. He had to settle for Kate's pinkish bath robe that didn't even reach his knees. He couldn't find any booze to help him ease off of his hangover either, only empty wine bottles from last night.

For breakfast he made himself some cereal and ate it in the living room while watching cartoons.

Relaxing on the leather couch he remembered his time with Kate a few weeks ago. How passionate and wild she got. He hoped to relive those memories with her soon.

His dick twitched and Geoff was once more reminded of the metal cage. He tried to reach under it but it was too snug. He heard the front door open and close. Kate must be back. He joined her in the kitchen.

He sneaked behind her and put his hands around her waist and kissed the back of her neck. "Hey."

Kate turned around. His hands now on her lower back. "Hi," she kissed him on the lips. Her lipstick tasted like cherries. She broke it off and looked him over. "I see you approve of my wardrobe," she commented with a snicker.

"I couldn't find my clothes. You washed them or something?" She turned around and walked away. Storing some papers from her purse in the kitchen drawers.

"You haven't really cleaned much have you?" She said while looking at the pile of dishes in the sink.

"No I didn't get around to it ye-"

"We'll work on that. Now then, come," she took hold of the bathrobe's belt and walked toward her room, pulling him behind her like a dog. He followed, excited that he was finally about to get out of the cage.

As they arrived at her bed, Kate stopped and kissed him some more. Her hands explored his body under the bathrobe. He slowly took off the bathrobe while kissing her.

She took off her jacket and pushed him over. He fell with his back on the bed and she pounced on top of him, and returned to kissing him savagely.

The cage got more and more uncomfortable, almost painful as his cock tried to get hard. "The- ca- ge," he tried to remind her between their kisses. She didn't react and they kept on kissing and exploring each other's bodies.

She pinched his left nipple. He winced in pain and pushed her away. "Hey, that hurt."

She was grinning, obviously entertained by his reaction.

She climbed up and reached over to the bedside table. Her knees now on either side of his chest.

He heard metal jingling sounds. The keys? Finally he would be free from the cage. She sat down on his belly and he saw she was holding a pair of handcuffs.

They both paused. She kept looking at him, waiting for his reaction. He tried to sit up but couldn't with her on top of him.

"Do you trust me?" she asked.

He wasn't sure. This was all so unlike her. He considered saying no. Surely she wouldn't throw him out for that? Yeah, they would just have regular sex. Well, after she unlocked the cage. But what if he said yes? Submitting felt dangerous, but that only made him want to do it more. Fuck it.

"Yes. I trust you." He held up his hands in front of her.

She grinned again and cuffed his right hand. She pulled it back towards the bed and looped the other cuff around the headboard and cuffed his left hand.

He struggled a little against the cuffs to see how they feel.

"Too tight?" she asked.

"No, it's okay."

She smiled, slid down and started kissing him again. Her weight shifted on the bed. She sat up on his chest again with a satin scarf in her hands and started wrapping it around his eyes, blocking his vision.

"Oh, could you maybe not? I'd like to see you. And could you take off the cage n-" She grabbed his face aggressively, squeezing his cheeks.

"Shhh! Be quiet, all in due time." She let go of his face and slid her hand into his hair. She bit his lower lip and kissed him.

Geoff was getting more and more excited about how forceful she was. The terror of being helpless mixing in with lust.

He felt her breath on his ear. She whispered "If it gets too much, say 'red' or snap your fingers." She kissed the side of his face and he felt her get up off of him.

He heard her walking around the room, opening and closing the closet, moving things around. In between the sounds she spoke. "I really like you and I want want us to work out. I'm sure you want that as well, otherwise I don't know what you're still doing here." He heard a zipper. "You ghosting me, really hurt you know?"

"I'm sor-" Pain in his right foot. She hit him with something.

"Quiet! Don't make me gag you."

His brain told him that this is too much, but his body was more excited than ever.

She continued. "I get it though. Why you didn't call. You're a loser." He almost spoke again but stopped himself in time. "So even when something good bites you on your ass you run away instead. Afraid you'd fuck it up."

He heard another zipper.

"But don't worry, I'll guide you. I'll show you what to do. I promise you that as long as you do what I tell you to, I'll be yours. And you, will be mine. You want that right? To do what I want? To be mine? To please me?"

Silence for a moment.

"You can respond to that."

But he wasn't sure.

He liked Kate and wanted to be with her. Wanted to be her boyfriend that is, not her servant or whatever. This was all too much for him. He started breathing fast, panicking. Maybe he should tell her to stop this. But will she leave him then? Fuck.

He heard the sound of heels on the carpet and felt the bed shift under Kate's weight. Her fingers tailed on his chest. He calmed down.

"Well?" she asked.

Finally he decided. "Yes." She didn't respond so he elaborated, "I want to be with you Kate. I'll do anything you want. All I want is to please you. I'd love to be... to be yours."

He wasn't sure if he believed it, but he would go along with it for now.

He heard her giggle. "You can't even imagine how happy that makes me." He felt her lean over him and kiss him on the neck repeatedly. "For next time. It's 'Yes Mistress' in private." She slid her hand across his chest and got up again. Sound of heels moving around the room again.

"Now tell me how sorry you are for what you have done."

"I really am sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I should have called." No sounds for a few seconds. Sharp pain in his left thigh. She hit him again.

"Aren't you forgetting something?"

What did she mean? Oh, right. "I'm really sorry Mistress."

"Good. How are we going to make sure that you won't hurt me like that again, hmm?" The bed creaked as she knelt between his legs on the bed.

"I don't know... Mistress."

The bed creaked again. "I think you need to be punished." He could tell she said that with a grin on her face.

Her fingers caressed his balls. They felt weird, like rubber. She must have gloves on. She slid her fingers between his ass cheeks. What the hell? She spread something cold and wet around his hole.

He tried to protest. "What are yo-"

"Shhh," she slipped a finger inside of him. It felt strange, but not painful. "I didn't ask for your input." She started sliding her finger in and out slowly. Then she added another finger and repeated her motions. After briefly adding a third finger her hand retreated.

He felt something cold and metallic pushing at his entrance. He struggled against the cuffs, afraid of what was coming next. The metal object got wider and wider as it stretched him open. When he thought his opening couldn't stretch anymore, it stopped widening and got smaller again. The metal object was now firmly nested inside of him. A butt-plug, really? She pulled on it a few times, but it remained inside.