Becoming Hers for Good Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand kept holding his hair, moving his head around as she pleased.

Her thighs completely muffled the sound of the TV. He couldn't be sure how long she kept him between her legs. It could have been five minutes or thirty or an hour.

His jaw and tongue ached. Her legs started shaking. She was close.

His head was pulled back by his hair painfully and her hand let go of his hair.

"That's enough."

He fell back on his ass. Breathing heavily and sweating profusely.

"Up," she commanded.

He struggled to stand up with his hands behind his back, but managed to do it.

Kate turned off the TV and remained seated on the couch. His crotch was now on the same level as her eyes.

She scootched over to the edge of the couch and started playing with his cage, pulling and tugging at it.

She was going to unlock him, he thought.

He looked down at her cleavage. As his eyes traced around he realized that she wasn't wearing the necklace with the key.

She looked up at his startled face.

"Oh, you didn't think I was going to unlock you so soon did you?" She laughed at his despair. "No, you will remain locked for at least a week."

She had a devilish grin on her face. "Maybe even longer after the behavior you have shown today."

"What do you mean Mistress I cleaned and-"

"That's twice now, that you spoke out of order. You also forgot to address me correctly when you asked for the pillow."

Geoff couldn't believe it, he was going to have to spend at least a week in this cage? No reward for his behavior? What was the point then?

"Lastly, you cleaned up my room pretty good but you left a mess in the bathroom."

She looked with enjoyment at his miserable face.

She cooed and continued speaking. "Don't worry, I can be merciful if you show me how sorry you are."

Maybe there was some hope yet.

She gave him a smug look. "Over my lap, butt out. Now."

He leaned over and threw himself over her lap, his face pressed against the black leather of the couch. His caged member squeezed between her thighs.

Her hand caressed his butt cheeks.

He hoped she would play with his ass again, he could get at least some relief out of that.

Out of nowhere she smacked his butt hard.

He whimpered.

She spanked him again, harder.

He instinctively tried to cover his ass with his hands.

"Tsk, tsk. That won't do."

She unhooked his cuffs and pulled them above his head, hooking them together again.

With his hands in front of him he settled on his elbows and lifted his face from the couch.

"We need to start again, twenty smacks. I want to hear you count them."

She smacked him again.

"One!" he cried out.

Another smack.

"Ah, Two."

His ass flinched anticipating another hit but nothing came. As soon as he relaxed she smacked him again.

"T-Three."

She smacked him twice in quick succession.

"F-Four, Five."

After fifteen more it was finally over for Geoff. He almost used the safe-word halfway through, but held it in, looking forward to some relief if he took his punishment well.

Kate slowly stroked his sore butt.

"Such a nice ass," she said. He felt her spread some cooling cream over his cheeks.

He thanked her for the compliment in a raspy voice, exhausted.

She lifted his torso and maneuvered him off the couch, helping him to his knees so he wouldn't have to sit on his butt.

He saw her go through the bag again, looking for something.

"Close your eyes, no peeking."

He complied right away, scared of another punishment.

Her heels clicked on the floor in front of him.

Her hand combed through his hair.

"Open your mouth."

He felt something rubber quickly brush his lips. Again. It pushed into his mouth a little and retreated out.

It pushed in again, deeper. He tried to push it out with his tongue. It kept pushing in, nearly filling his mouth completely.

He could tell what it was now. She was face-fucking him with a strap-on.

She giggled. "Work it nice and deep."

He tried his best to entertain her, bobbing his mouth on the rubber penis, dreading her using it on his sore ass right now.

She kept sliding the dildo faster and deeper into his mouth.

He gagged and coughed when she tried sliding into his throat. She retreated a bit and continued fucking his face like before.

She laughed. "Look at me."

He opened his eyes to meet hers. She was smiling at him. She looked so powerful and dominant standing over him. He loved it.

He noticed she was holding up her phone, the back of the phone pointing at his face. She was filming him.

He shook his head and slid it off the dildo, coughing up spit.

She laughed at his reaction. "What it it? I didn't give you permission to stop."

"Are you filming me?" he asked.

"Yes, for my private collection."

Private collection? What was she talking about? This was over the line.

"Delete it, please, Mis-" he requested.

She scoffed at his pleas. "No I won-"

"Please, I don't want anyone else to see me like this. It's-"

"How dare you interrupt me," she slapped his face with the dildo. "I'll show it to whoever I please."

She slapped his face with the dildo again. "Now get back to sucking, its all the lube your ass will get after this."

He was fuming. She didn't care about him at all. Fuck this.

He struggled to get up off the floor.

"What are you doing? Back on your knees, now!" she commanded.

Kate looked furious, nowhere near as furious as Geoff though.

"No, 'red' or whatever. I don't want this," he said.

He examined his cuffs. "Fuck all this, I want to be your boyfriend not a sex-toy. I'm okay with a little kinky play but filming me is too far. You wanted to blackmail me after or something?"

Anger drained from her face and with it all her confidence. "No, I uh-"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever, I'm not interested." He managed to unhook his cuffs apart and walked away from the living room.

"Wait," she cried out after him.

He heard her heels hurry behind him as he reached the front door. He took a coat from a rack by the door and put it on, at least he wouldn't be naked.

She caught up to him and stopped.

"Wait, don't go, we can talk about this," she pleaded.

He looked back, her eyes were tearing up, ruining her make-up.

He was too angry to think rationally. He stormed out, slamming the door behind him.

He could hear muffled sobs as he walked away from the door.

When he reached the front gate he paused.

Where was he going to go?

He leaned on the gate. Fuck.

Why did he act so stupid? Kate was the only good thing to happen to him in a long time, and now he pushed her away.

He stayed there wallowing in misery and contemplating his situation for a while.

It was beginning to get dark. He considered going back to her and apologizing, but he couldn't face her yet.

He went to the open garage and entered the back of Kate's SUV.

It was relatively comfortable, he could spend the night here he thought.

As he tried to find a comfortable position to alleviate his sore behind, he heard the front door open.

Kate got in to the driver's seat, she had a long winter jacket on. She didn't look at him, staring out the front window.

"Can we talk, please?" she asked.

Geoff sat up in the back seat.

"Yeah," he replied softly.

She looked back at him. Her face, now without make-up, still red from crying.

"I'm sorry, you were right I went too far, don't leave me again please, I-"

"No, I shouldn't have stormed out like I have. I apologize for ruining the moment," he interrupted.

"It's okay. I don't blame you for leaving. I should've went over what's acceptable and what's too far with you. For the record I wasn't going to show that recording to anyone and it's deleted now."

"Thank you."

He smiled at her and she smiled back.

"About what you said," she continued. "About not wanting to be just a sex-toy. I don't think of you like that, It-"

"I'm sorry I said that, I know you don't, I was just.. I was angry."

There was a moment of silence between them.

"Do you want to come back inside?" she asked.

He didn't have to think about it. "Yeah, I do."

They shared a glass of wine in the kitchen, in silence.

Awkwardly they started up conversation again, quickly finding their stride and laughing along about how silly the night got.

She stroked his face, her hand trailing down to the leather collar still on his neck.

"Let me get that off of you." She leaned closer.

"No," he pushed her hand away. "I want to keep it on."

She looked at him quizzically. "You want to keep going?"

He looked back and smiled. He made his decision.

"Yes." He was hers.

Author's note: Hi, this is my first story so please leave a comment with some feedback on what I should try and improve for my next one. Thanks