Becoming Hers for Good Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She snickered. "Let's get to it." Was she talking about something good? Or bad? She shifted on top of him. Her knees dug into his stomach.

He felt the makeshift blindfold move. Light. He could see again. He could see her.

Her eyes were covered in heavy eyeshadow and her lips in red lipstick, her hair was pulled back in a ponytail. She had on a leather harness covering her breasts, long black latex gloves almost up to her elbows, and leather thigh-high boots. Nothing covered her crotch but a neatly trimmed strip of pubic hair.

Her hand was playing with a key on her necklace. She smiled at him. Glowing with excitement.

"Now then." She turned around on top of him and sat on his chest. Giving him a nice view of her bare behind.

She tugged at his cage. Click of a lock. She unlocked him! Blood rushed in and his cock instantly hardened as she removed the cage.

"Whoa. Someone's excited." The latex of her glove slid across his cock. "If you want me to make you feel good. You should return the favor, don't you think?" She scooted her butt closer to his face.

"Yes Mistress."

"Good." She lifted her ass and sat down on top of his face. "You better do a damn good job." She started slowly grinding on his face. He tried his best pleasuring her with his tongue. This wasn't the first time he gave a girl head but never quite like this.

He felt her hands on his cock. She gave it a few pumps but then squeezed and pulled as if she wanted to yank it off. His cock was still sensitive from the cage, but he could take a little pain.

She shifted on him, leaning over. He felt her breath on his cock. She gave him one long lick across his cock.

He moaned into her. She started grinding away at his face faster.

Another lick, this time around the head of his cock. The teasing was excruciating.

"Come on. If you want me to suck you off you have to put more effort into it," she commanded.

He doubled his efforts at pleasing her, desperate for release.

She enveloped his cock with her mouth. He moaned into her again. Her mouth felt divine. She started bobbing up and down on his cock. Speeding up to bring him closer to the edge and then slowing down to keep him there.

This continued on and on. His tongue was starting to get sore. He was no closer to coming then when she started. She expertly kept him right on edge the entire time.

She started speeding up her grinding and working his cock with her tongue. He could tell she was getting close, probably wanted them to come at the same time.

He also sped up as much as he still could. The faster she comes the faster he can come, he reasoned.

Her head went lower. He could feel his cock hitting the back of her mouth, almost sliding down her neck. She kept speeding up. He was so close. Just a little bit m-

She squeezed his balls painfully and removed her mouth from his cock. He held in a whimper. She moaned loudly as she came. She scooted her butt off of his face, and collapsed on top of him. Her head next to his still hard cock.

He struggled against the cuffs and wiggled his body. Trying to remind her he was there. Trying to get her to finish her part of the deal. She ignored him and kept laying on top of him, breathing heavily. Her sweat mixing in with his own.

In frustration he spoke out. "What about me Mistress?"

She took a moment and then got up off of him and the bed. She walked to a set of drawers.

He tried to sit up to get a better angle to see what she was doing.

"You were doing so good, but you had to spoil it, didn't you?" She took out something he recognized, a black strip with a black ball in the middle, a ball gag.

"It's my decision when you get to come, not yours." She sat down on the bed next to him. They both stared at each other. "Open," she commanded, and he obliged.

She pressed the hard rubber ball inside his mouth. His jaw stretched uncomfortably. The strap was secured behind his head. He tried to push it out of his mouth with his tongue but couldn't.

"This'll teach you to speak out of turn, correct?"

He tried to answer her. "Ysh Mshtrs," but with the gag it came out as a garbled mess.

She laughed. "Good," and walked back to the drawer. Rummaging inside, looking for something. She took out a leather harness of some kind and continued searching.

Geoff stared at her bubble butt, mesmerized. In his current state he would have truly done anything for her, just to have a chance to come.

She turned away from the drawers towards him. She held the leather harness in one hand, and a clear-rubber double dildo in the other. Fuck.

Geoff was having trouble deciding if he was more terrified or turned on. The butt-plug wasn't so bad, but a dildo? That couldn't fit inside of him, surely.

She put on the harness and knelt between his legs. He felt her tugging at the butt-plug. Slowly starting to take it out and then pressing it back in, over and over again. More teasing, it was driving him mad with frustration.

Finally she popped the butt-plug out completely. To his surprise, he didn't feel relieved. Instead he felt... empty.

She snapped the dildo into the harness, the smaller end went into her pussy. Kate now sported at least a 5 inch cock of her own. It looked slightly larger than Geoff's.

She climbed up, her face above his. They both stared into each other's eyes. Her cock was poking him in his stomach. Kate kissed his cheek. "You remember the safe-word?"

"Ysh Mshstrs." She smiled and pressed her lips to his, licking the ball-gag. Their saliva mixed together.

She retreated back between his legs and massaged some of the lube from earlier on her cock. She put her knees under his legs, to either side of his hips. He spread his legs and rested them on hers. The rubber tip teased his hole, sliding up and down and around.

She leaned over him, looking into his eyes. The rubber cock started slowly pushing in, spreading him open. It was painful. He tensed up, resisting the assault.

Her cock retreated. "Relax," she said with genuine concern in her voice.

He took her advice and tried his best to relax his muscles.

She went back in, a little deeper this time. It felt so foreign to have something deep inside of him like this. As she plunged inside of him the pain subsided, replaced by a slowly rising wave of pleasure.

She ventured deeper with every thrust. Still moving slow so as to not hurt him.

He was still horny and desperate for relief, willing to take it anywhere it would present itself. He started moving his ass to her rhythm. She noticed this, smiled, and started speeding up.

She leaned back and held his legs up to get better access. With a forceful thrust she pushed her entire length into him and held it there. He clenched his fists and whimpered into his gag, his head stretched back.

She plowed into him, hard and fast. No longer slow and careful. Her rubber cock brushing Geoff's prostate with each thrust.

He could have never imagined that having his ass fucked could feel so good. He started moaning in tune with her pounding.

She let go of his left leg and started playing with his cock. Stroking him up and down.

He was back on the edge in no time.

"Don't you dare come, wait for my permission or there will be consequences."

He tried his best to hold it in.

She pumped faster.

He was losing his mind in the sea of pleasure. He couldn't take it anymore. He whimpered loudly into the gag.

"Just a little longer."

She let go of his right leg and started slamming into him full strength, his ass bouncing on her cock.

He wrapped his legs around her, trying to pull her deeper inside of him.

She used her other hand to massage his balls.

His cock twitched.

"Now slave."

Geoff's entire body shook as he came. He had never had an orgasm like this before. His come formed into a neat puddle on his belly.

Kate leaned over to take off his ball gag. Her cock still inside of him. She threw the ball gag on the bed and kissed Geoff. As her tongue wrestled with his, she slammed her cock into him one last time before taking it out. He moaned into her mouth.

She slid down and licked off the come on his belly.

Geoff stared up at the ceiling, breathing heavily, exhausted. He lost his apartment yesterday and today he lost his anal virginity. Wild.

He felt her playing with his penis. He replayed the entire experience in his head. Wait. What did she call him? Slave?

He felt the cold metal against his cock again. A familiar click.

He looked down at Kate, the key in her hand.

He was locked in the cage again. He thought this would be a one-off thing. Something to occasionally spice up the sex. Did she want him permanently locked?

She climbed up to him and unlocked his cuffs. He worked his wrists. She laid next to him on the bed, one of her hands around his shoulders and the other resting on his chest.

They looked at each other, she was smiling.

"So, how was it for you?" she asked.

He paused. Unsure of what to say.

"I liked it," he said.

She raised her eyebrow, unsatisfied with his answer.

"I mean, I loved it. I never felt anything like it."

"I'm so happy to hear that." She smiled and gave him a quick kiss on the neck. "I thought you were gonna freak out after seeing the dildo, but you took it like a champ."

They embraced each other and kissed. He could taste the residue of his come in her mouth.

They both laid there for a few minutes. Thinking about their future.

He looked down at the top of her head, pressed against his chest. "By the way, why did you put the cage back on me?" he inquired.

"Cause I wanted to." She looked up and met his gaze. "Why? Is that a problem?"

He looked into her puppy eyes. "No, it's okay," he responded, not wanting to disappoint her.

She smiled and laid her head back on his chest.

He was sure now. He wanted to be hers.


THE NEXT DAY

Kate was sleeping. Geoff was lying in bed next to her, awake, enjoying the morning calmness. He went over yesterday's events in his head.

Kate locked him in a chastity cage, tied him up, and took his anal virginity with a strap-on. And he let her do all that. Not only did he let her do all that, he liked it and he wanted to do it again.

He had always wondered what it would be like to be tied up during sex, but that's how far his imagination ever went. Nothing like what happened last night.

Kate stirred in the bed next to him. She nuzzled up to him, interlocking their legs and setting her head on his shoulder.

"Good morning," she said with a yawn.

"Sleep good?" he asked.

"Like a baby."

They laid there for a few moments, in silence. Despite last night's intimacy there was an air of awkwardness between them. Each unsure how the other felt about them.

Kate got up. "I'll go shower, would you make some breakfast?"

"Yeah, sure. Scrambled eggs okay?"

"Great," he heard as the bathroom doors closed.

Geoff wasn't much of a cook, but he had ample training in making eggs, his only source of protein for years. He was also eager to make Kate happy so he tried to make the best scrambled eggs he could.

Kate entered the kitchen, nude except for a long t-shirt that reached midway through her thighs, her hair still wet from the shower. She sat down as he was plating up.

"I wasn't sure how much pepper you like so I only salted them." He sat down next to her with his own plate, covered in pepper. He was wearing nothing but the small pink bathrobe.

"Thanks," she leaned over to him and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. She smelled of coconut.

She finished her meal first and watched Geoff with anticipation.

When he finished he took both their plates and placed them in the sink.

"I'll go have a shower n-"

"Could we talk first?" she interrupted.

"Of course," he sat back down next to her.

They both stared at each other.

"Listen I thin-"

"Wait," she interrupted him again. "I-uh, did you, uh-fuck." She sighed.

She was blushing profusely. Her confidence gone. He couldn't help himself and laughed a little.

His reaction seemed to anger Kate. She got up and pushed him and his chair from the table and sat down on his lap facing him, her legs stretched apart.

He was taken aback by her sudden forwardness. Her embarrassment gone, replaced by a stern and sultry look.

"Now then," she continued, regaining her confidence. "Let's make some things clear."

She placed one of her hands on his shoulder, balancing herself, and stroked his chest with the other hand.

"If we are going to be in a relationship, I am going to be in charge," she said.

His dick strained against its cage.

"You want to be my boyfriend?" she asked.

"Yes Mistress," he felt it was appropriate to call her 'Mistress' again.

"Good." She smiled.

"Some rules need to be established then." She got up off of him and sat on the table, lifting one of her feet and resting it between his legs, right on top of his chastity cage.

"We will be mostly like regular girlfriend boyfriend. Well, a loving girlfriend and devoted boyfriend is more accurate." She rolled his cage slightly side to side with her foot.

The residue wetness of her body dampened her t-shirt, giving Geoff a clear look at her nipples.

"However, in private, when I feel like it, like now, we will be anything but regular. I will be your Mistress, and you will address me as such. And you will be nothing more than my servant, my toy," she paused.

Geoff looked up into her eyes.

She continued, "my slave."

"You will do anything you are told. Any misbehavior will be punished." She pressed her foot down on the cage hard, it felt as if the cage was going to collapse and his dick would be squished.

"Understood?" she asked and lifted her foot.

"Yes Mistress."

She smiled. "Show me you understand."

Geoff wasn't sure what she meant. He started to get up from his chair.

She pressed her foot on his chest, keeping him seated. He gave her a confused look.

She lifted her foot to his face. "Kiss it," she commanded.

He examined her eyes, gaging how serious she was.

She looked annoyed at his hesitation.

Geoff wasn't into feet but Kate's dominance was driving him wild with lust. He leaned in and kissed her foot.

"Good boy."

They both just stared at each other for a moment.

She broke the silence. "I have to get some shopping done in town." She hopped off the table and walked behind Geoff to the kitchen counter.

"While I am gone you will tidy up around the place. And I mean it this time." She stopped and gave him a cold look.

"Wear this," She threw him a white apron and walked upstairs.

The apron barely covered his crotch and left his backside completely exposed.

Geoff decided to do his best at cleaning the place. Maybe if he was a 'good boy' she would unlock him again.

He heard Kate walk behind him as he was scrubbing the pan he used to make breakfast. She spanked his ass hard when she walked by. He flinched and sped up his scrubbing.

She embraced him from behind. "I'll be back in a couple hours." She kissed the back of his neck and left.

When Geoff finished with the dishes, he took a broom and some cleaning supplies from a walk-in closet in the kitchen and swept the floors. Satisfied with the state of the kitchen and hall he continued upstairs.

Kate's room was a mess. Clothes all over, dust on the shelves, sex toys she used on him lying on the floor.

He got busy and started cleaning. He must have spent at least an hour just in her room.

He heard her car on the driveway. Geoff hurried downstairs to greet Kate as she walked in through the front door.

"Hey, I can see you were busy," she said, carrying multiple shopping bags from different shops.

"Yes I did my best Mistress."

"I'm sure you did. Wait for me in the living room. I'll join you shortly."

She struggled carrying all the bags upstairs.

"Can I help you with the bags? Mistress."

"No, no, I'm fine. And take off that apron."

He sat down naked on the leather couch in the living room and waited patiently.

He kept waiting for at least twenty minutes and still nothing. He wondered if he should go and see if she needs help. No, she may punish him for not waiting for her like she asked.

Geoff paused. Realizing how she has him wrapped around her finger.

He didn't like it. He didn't want to serve, he didn't want to be owned. Yet he loved doing what he was told by Kate. Maybe if he-

The sound of heels on the hardwood floor interrupted his thoughts.

He glanced towards the living room entrance.

Kate was standing in the doorway looking at him.

She had the same clothes on from last night. Black leather thigh high boots with at least a two inch heel, leather harness that covered her breasts and long black latex gloves. This time she was also wearing a black leather skirt with red string on the sides, pulling the front and back together. Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail, her eyes covered in heavy eyeshadow and her lips in red lipstick.

"Kneel," she commanded.

He paused, still contemplating how much on board he was with being a 'slave'.

"Don't test me, kneel," she commanded again.

He gave in to his lust and knelt on the floor facing her.

She walked behind him and sat on the couch. As she walked by he noticed she was carrying one of the shopping bags with her. Full of things to torment him with, he thought.

He started to turn around to kneel towards her.

"Don't. Stay as you are," she said.

Waiting, he heard her rummage through the bag.

Sound of her heels behind him. Her hand combed through his hair. She walked in front of him and showed him a strip of black leather with a metal buckle. A collar.

"I got this for you."

Geoff kept looking at the collar, thinking of the implications.

"Do you like it?" she asked.

"Y-Yes I do, thank you Mistress."

She smiled and snaked the collar around his neck. She leaned over him and snapped the buckle together, the collar was on.

She leaned back and stroked his hair again.

"Good boy." She walked behind him, out of sight.

A blindfold was pulled over his eyes. He didn't argue. Her hand stroked his arm, he instinctively pulled back his hands behind his back.

He heard her snicker. "Such a good slave, eager for a reward I'm sure."

He felt leather cuffs around his wrists, pulled together with a short chain. He heard the couch creak, and Kate rummaging through the bag again.

He tested the leather cuffs, they felt less sturdy then the handcuffs from last night.

"Scoot back a little."

He shuffled back on his knees. Her hand on his shoulder guided him.

"That's far enough."

Her hand pushed him forward. "Lean on the floor."

He leaned forward and rested his chest on the floor awkwardly, his head turned to the side.

He heard the TV turn on and felt her legs rest on his butt and lower back. He was her footstool.

Geoff was very uncomfortable, he tried to ignore his aching muscles but after about half an hour his knees started to buckle.

"Ahem, Mistress. May I speak please?" he said, interrupting the reality show playing on the TV.

"What is it?"

He could tell she was annoyed at his interruption.

"Could you please give me a pillow or something, I can't keep up this position much longer," he said.

There was no reaction for a bit. She must've been considering his request.

He felt her legs lift from his butt, then her hands on the leather cuffs. She pulled him up to his knees. The blindfold was lifted from his eyes. He could see again.

She pulled him in front of her. Her legs were stretched apart. He could see she wasn't wearing any panties under the skirt.

She took a hold of his hair with her hand and guided his mouth to her crotch.

"This should keep you quiet."

He squeezed his head between her thighs and started working his tongue.