All Comments on 'Becoming His Ch. 03'

by ElliBeth

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
JonConningtonJonConningtonabout 1 year ago

Outstanding work!!!!! So excited for the next chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

super duper hot if you like this kind of thing. I hope you get very descriptive when they finally have sex. A feat if you like a vulnerable spanking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really realistic reactions from both main characters. Really well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’m very impressed with your writing. I’ve toyed with writing erotic stories, but historical writing is what I do well. What you do is very difficult, while you make it flow like it was easy. Very good use of timing, and you know where to use detail and when not to. Character development takes time, consistency, and a careful touch, just to be realistic. You take it well beyond that to making your characters people that will actually interest us. There is also the suspense with not a few surprises. My main disappointment is when this story ends.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A new 50 stade???

nthusiasticnthusiastic5 months ago

I’m so glad for these longer chapters; it gives you room to more deeply develop your characters. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userElliBeth@ElliBeth
Hi, I'm Elli. I'm a longtime writer, but have only started sharing my kinkier works recently. I also write "vanilla" fiction, namely fantasy. Most of my erotic works contain BDSM themes. I'm a submissive IRL and in a pretty much 24/7 ddlg-adjacent dynamic with the love of my l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES