Becoming His Ch. 04

Story Info
He takes her out for date night.
1.2k words
4.08
17.2k
5

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4: In Public

Part 3 of 14 at this point. Many thanks to lovesexandmore for helping to edit this story.

"Date Night!" he says, "go put on something nice, dress or skirt, then come present yourself." She quickly chooses a nice outfit to go with the crotchless panties and butt plug he's set out. A nice blouse and one of her work skirts, puts on some makeup, and steps out.

I'm ready Master, is this ok? she asks, I already have my plug in like you told me. "That'll work just fine," he replies, as they head out for dinner, "I'll drive".

"She'll have a Manhattan, straight up," he informs the waitress, "and we'll be ready to order when you come back with the drinks." He doesn't usually order for her, this is new. She feels his hand on her thigh under the table. "Take these," he orders, handing her a small bag "go to the bathroom and put them on, or in, you'll figure it out. You have 5 minutes."

I hear the beep as his timer starts, and I rush to the bathroom. I hope the other people at this restaurant can't tell how much I'm blushing.

She locks herself in a stall, and quietly opens the bag he gave her, anxious to get back in 5 minutes. She almost drops what's inside the bag and freezes as she hears her stall neighbor adjusting herself. Inside the bag are a remote-controlled vibrating egg, and a pair of nipple clamps. With trembling hands, she puts the clamps on her nipples, unable to avoid letting out a small gasp. She lifts her bra back over them and feels the sharp pain as the clamps move. What if I drop this? Either in the toilet or on the ground where someone can see it. She has no need of lube as her pussy is already wet and keeps a firm grasp on the egg as she inserts it. With a small squeak she feels her hungry pussy suck it into place and she quickly flushes the toilet, and heads back to the table.

Bzzzzzzzzz She feels the egg begin to vibrate as she nears the table. She stops and narrowly avoids yelping in surprise. She looks up at her Master and he taps his watch. I guess that means my 5 minutes is up. She sits down at the table and her Master says with a smile, "Good job, you almost made it back to the table in 5 minutes. I got you a drink, and the food is on the way." She can feel the buzz of the vibrator and it seems like the whole restaurant can hear it.

Uh, did you know it's still on? She asks, as she sips her drink.

He looks up from his phone, and nods his head, as she feels the tempo change. Instead of a constant buzz she feels it begin to slowly build. "Ah, the food's here," she hears, and realizes she's closed her eyes. The vibrator begins to reach its highest tempo and her clit aches as she squeezes her legs tight around it while the waitress delivers their apps. It's all she can do to keep a straight face as she mumbles, thanks, to the waitress. "She absolutely loves this dish," he says to the waitress, "don't you babe?"

Oh my God, I can't believe he wants me to talk right now, she thinks, and replies with a quick, 'oh yes, it's one of my favorites.'

The pattern of the vibrator continues to ebb and flow. At its lowest level she can comfortably talk, think, etc., but at the highest level, it's a struggle just to keep still. "Eat up," he orders, when he notices her ignoring her food, and changes the pattern on her vibrator to a quicker one that alternates between high and low. She struggles to get her food down, and almost cries when he orders another round of drinks. "How are you doing over there my little slut?" he whispers, leaning into her. She looks around to make sure nobody will hear her. Master, I'm so horny, can we please go home so that you can fuck me? "Well," he replies, "I'm quite enjoying this drink. But I would never want anyone to think that I don't take care of my Pet. You have 10 minutes, go to the bathroom and bring yourself to orgasm."

She reddens at his words. The bathroom offers little privacy, with 3 stalls right next to each other, directly opposite the sink. Between the cracks in the door you can actually see the other women washing their hands and fixing themselves in the mirror. "You now have 9 minutes and 45 seconds," he whispers, and she rushes to the bathroom.

There's only one available stall, the middle one, so she quickly enters and locks the door behind her. There is a group of women at the sink talking about the guys they've been flirting with, and she decides to wait until they leave. The stall next to her empties out, and then the other stall, but the group at the mirror is in no hurry. I only have 10 minutes, I guess I have to do this very quietly. She lifts her skirt, spreads her legs, and reaches down between her legs. She bites her lip when she first touches her engorged clit and lets out a small yelp when the vibrator suddenly ramps up. Her pussy drips as she rubs her finger on her clit while her Master manipulates the vibrator from his seat at the table. As she's about to cum, the vibrator suddenly stops, and she hears her phone ringing. Fuck, that's the worst timing ever!

She looks at her phone and it's her Master calling. "Time's up, I want you back out here immediately." With a frustrated sigh she tidies herself up, flushes the toilet, and glares at the girls gathered around the mirror on her way out. Bitches, she says under her breath.

"You don't look like you had an orgasm," he says when she returns to the table. I didn't Master, I'm sorry, she says, as she feels the vibrator turn back on. "That's ok," he says, "it's time to get going anyway. I got the check while you were in the bathroom."

He leads her out to the car, and drives off without a word, the vibe still going in her pussy. "You must be feeling pretty horny right now," he says with a laugh. Oh yes Master, I'm very horny, she replies. "Good," he responds, "come over here and suck my cock while I drive home." What if somebody sees me, she thinks, oh my God, but she's his Pet, so she unbuckles, leans over, unzips his pants, and begins to suck him.

"That's nice," he encourages, "just like that, all the way home." She continues sucking his cock and feels her wet pussy clench around the vibe as he changes the setting to the quick back and forth from before. "Go ahead and make yourself cum," he commands, "but keep your face down because there's a truck next to us and I don't want them to see your face." She reaches down to rub her clit, Petrified, yet aroused, that someone might see her in such a compromising position.

When she finally orgasms, she feels his cock against the back of her throat, feels the air on her exposed pussy, feels the pressure from the plug in her ass, she knows that this is where she belongs.