Becoming His Ch. 05

Story Info
She serves in his office.
1k words
3.95
18.8k
6
0

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5: Office Work

Part 5 of 14 at this point. Many thanks to lovesexandmore for helping to edit this story.

"I have a lot to do today, so keep your mouth shut and do what I say," he orders her.

She is naked, except for a pair of kneepads and a collar, with a leash tied off to his desk. He's laid out a blanket for her to lie on and she sits quietly in a submissive pose while his keyboard clicks away. She has goosebumps on her skin from being so exposed but keeps quiet as instructed and lets her mind wander. Her Master is fully dressed and has a collection of items by his desk. There are washcloths, a nail file and clippers, oil, and a bowl of warm water.

"Come worship my feet Pet," he instructs, "I want them clean and looking good by the time you're finished." She dips the washcloth in the warm water and starts to wash his feet. "Oh no Pet, you start with your tongue," he corrects, "Now open." She lowers her face to his feet, opens her mouth as ordered, and is startled when he shoves his large toe into her mouth. "I have to make a call," he says, "don't make me have to explain how this works anymore." She swallows her pride and begins to lick and suck on his toes. In between and around them, until his entire foot is wet.

She pulls out the equipment he provided and proceeds to give him a pedicure. She focuses on removing every rough patch of skin, and ensuring his nails are clean and perfectly rounded. She pays close attention to keeping his feet warm and comfortable throughout. She likes being his servant and quickly forgets about her revulsion to having feet in her mouth. She finishes by oiling his feet, rubbing the warm oil all over, and when she is satisfied that he will be happy, she slips his feet back into his slippers, and silently returns to her blanket.

He is still on the phone, so she decides to just be quiet and wait for him to finish. Mid conversation though, she feels her head jerked up as he grabs a handful of her hair and brings her face up to lap level. With his other hand, he points towards his crotch. She knows what he expects, she's been trained well, she unzips his pants, releases his cock from his pants, and starts sucking him. "I'm really not sure about the price on this stock, it feels like it should be around $80," he says into the phone while pushing her head down on his cock, "so at $75, we have to buy." His lack of attention makes it clear that she is really just serving as a fuckhole, and she feels herself becoming aroused just thinking about it as she sucks him. When he cums she hungrily swallows his cum, and then proceeds to clean his cock and balls to make sure there is no drool or cum left.

He holds her hair firmly when she starts to head back to her blanket, and when he hangs up his call he says, "my cock gets cold after you suck it, hold it in your mouth while I'm working." She takes his limp cock in her mouth and concentrates on breathing through her nose while he types. What seemed like hours later, he leans back in his chair and grabs the remote. "Hands and knees, I want to put my feet up" he instructs and pushes her off his cock while he changes the channel.

She focuses on keeping her back straight while he roughly puts his feet on her back. She can feel the dirt from his slippers, and her arms ache from holding her position. He starts to watch a show she hasn't seen before, but she forces herself to remain in position while he follows along. Once his show is finished, she expects to be released for lunch...but that is not to be.

"Over in the corner, elbows on the file cabinet," he orders, "I want to see your pussy and asshole while I'm working." Her joints pop and crack as she rises and goes over to stand in the corner. His file cabinet is the perfect height for her to be bent over at just the right angle to expose her pussy to a slight breeze. She shivers as he kicked her ankles wider and without any preamble, he lubes up her asshole and inserts a plug. "There, that's perfect, just what I want to see," he says, and turns back to his computer.

He takes another call, and her thighs begin to ache. She isn't sure how much longer she can remain in this position. When he finishes his call, she hears him rise from his chair, and then head into the kitchen. She can't hear what he is doing because the tv is loud, but she hopes he won't be gone long. She flexes and relaxes her thighs to keep from cramping up and hopes he will let her have a lunch break soon.

She hears him come back into his office and hears what she thinks are dishes being organized. Finally, lunch, I'll get to relax, she thinks. But before she can even finish that thought, she hears his pants unzip and drop to the floor, and he roughly shoves his cock into her pussy. Without a word he fucks her, while she holds on for all she is worth. Just when she is certain that he is about to come inside her, he pulls out, and she can hear him finish himself off, before wiping his cock off on her ass. "Lunch time," he says cheerfully, "I made you some soup."

He leads her over to her blanket, where she can see a bowl of soup and a napkin laid out for her. "Make sure to eat it all," he orders while re-attaching her leash to the desk, "I don't want my cum to go to waste." Looking closer she can see ropes of cum lying on top of her creamy soup. She picks up her spoon, and careful not to spill a drop, proceeds to eat her soup. "Get comfortable down there," he says, "I have more work to do."

And as his fingers click and clack on the keyboard, she curls up on her blanket at her Master's feet.