Becoming His Ch. 06

Story Info
She puts on a show.
1.5k words
4.1
15k
7

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6: She Puts On A Show

Part 6 of 14 at this point. Many thanks to lovesexandmore for helping to edit this story.

"Go put on something nice," he says, "make sure your pussy and ass are fully exposed." She picks out a skimpy lace outfit that's very liberally called a "dress" and begins to move into a submissive state where she feels no shame, embarrassment, or self-consciousness. She takes a deep breath, stilling herself for what's to come, and enters his realm.

The room is set with candles and some mood lighting. The temperature is perfect, and her Master is sitting in his chair, with a glass of wine, wearing his silk pajamas. Next to him is a camera on a tripod, and she can see that it is recording and simultaneously being played on the TV. As she crawls to his feet to present herself as ordered she can't help but shiver when she sees herself on the camera.

What if this were to get out? What if we get hacked or he decides to show his friends?

"That's far enough," he sternly says, when she's just out of his reach, "tonight you will perform for me. You'll be my stripper, my sex show, and obviously still my Pet." But Master, what about the camera? I'm afraid of someone seeing it.

"On your back, hike up your skirt, and start masturbating."

For an instant she recoils since he ignored her question and continued on as if she hadn't asked it, but then she remembers what she is, and she lays back. As she lifts the hem of her outfit up just above her clit, he tells her to lift it higher. "I'm tired of internet porn when you're not around to service me. Don't try to be modest. Be the filthy slut you are so I can come out of this with some good videos to watch." She feels heat begin in her pussy and her face flushes as she realizes that he's going to record everything tonight to make his own personal jack-off film. Instead of being upset or afraid, she realizes she's turned on. She hikes her skirt up to her belly button, spreads her knees, and begins to rub her clit.

He encourages her as he moves the camera into a better position. "That's good, keep rubbing that clit, now put two fingers in your pussy." The more he tells her to do the more she accepts and obeys. She loves this. She's his Pet and she'll do whatever he demands. As she begins to feel an orgasm build, she begs her Master for permission to cum. "NO", he replies, as he takes a sip of his wine, "keep playing with yourself but no orgasm." She can't take much more stimulation of her clit, so she begins to finger fuck herself. First 2 fingers and then 3, and finally 4.

Next thing she knows a dildo is placed in her other hand. She hears, "Stop!" when she immediately inserts it into her pussy with a gasp. "Take that out and suck it," he says, "this sex show is for me, not you." She shoves the dildo as far as it'll go down her throat, all the while knowing that he is recording everything. I know Master will be watching this later, so I'll put on the best show possible. She continues as he steps out of view, gagging slightly on the cock, and feeling the drool run down her cheek.

He hands her a bottle of lube and a set of anal balls, and finally a ball-gag. "Put the ball gag on, and then, put the anal balls in, all of them, and tell me how much you like having your ass filled while you do it." But Master, I won't be able to talk with the ball-gag in, she says. "Of course, that's the point," he says as he sips his wine, "I want to hear you mumbling and see you drooling the whole time while I imagine all the filthy things you're saying"

She lubes up her asshole, making sure the camera gets a good view of her pussy and asshole. She softly inserts the smallest anal ball. I love putting things in my asshole Master, it makes me feel like such a slut. When I see the look on your face when you watch me squirm it makes me want to fit something bigger in my asshole. Oh, I wish you could understand me through this gag Master.

With each increasingly large ball she grimaces and squirms until the largest ball finally enters her. I wish I could take your cock in my ass Master; I can't think of anything else that makes me feel like such a whore. "Now remove them, and then put in a plug", he commands. Just as she was finally getting used to the anal balls, she is forced to remove them. Each comes out with a pop and she feels her asshole quiver, until the last one is removed. She immediately inserts her plug, and is surprised at how easily it goes in. I guess my anal training is actually working, I can't believe how relaxed my asshole is compared to before.

"Masturbate", he commands, and so she does. With her plug in, the sensation of being full is almost overwhelming and she shudders as she inserts 3 fingers in her pussy. "Keep those fingers in your pussy and rub your clit with the other hand," he adds. Her body begins to shake, and she feels the beginning of an orgasm begin to build. Master, may I please come, she begs, forgetting that her gag is in place. "What was that you said?" he teases, then after a long pause, "go ahead and cum, I'll make sure to get it on camera".

Her body trembles as she orgasms, spasms shake her body, and she squeezes her legs around her hands with a whimper. Her asshole clenches on her plug and she bites down on her gag.

"I don't remember telling you to stop," she barely hears her Master's voice as she recovers. "Continue masturbating, and don't close your legs again" he commands. He hands her a vibrator and with a shudder she places it on her clit. "You have 30 seconds to cum again," she hears and feels her next orgasm rising up through her tender clit. Her drool is pouring down both cheeks now, her ass is plugged, and as her next orgasm hits her she looks at the camera full of pride for the performance she's putting on.

"Remove your gag, and crawl over here to suck my cock," Master commands. "Keep the plug in and bring your vibrator." She can't imagine how she could take any more of the vibrator on her sore pussy. Between the orgasms and the constant stimulation, the slightest touch makes her jump. She crawls over to his feet, feeling the plug in her ass with each step. When she removes her gag her jaw aches and drool drips down her chin. She removes her Master's cock from his pants and lowers her aching mouth onto it. "That's good, your mouth is nice and lubed up from the gag. Now, deepthroat and hold it till you gag for the camera."

She continues to suck his cock while he instructs her for the camera. Sometimes holding his balls in her mouth while looking at the camera and other times deep throating for all she's worth. Just when she doesn't think her aching jaw can take much more. "Ok, Pet, you've put on a good show, now time for the finale. You're going to put that vibrator back on your clit, on high, and you can remove it once you have swallowed the last drop of my cum. Got it?"

Yes Master, she replies, as she takes a deep breath and gets the vibrator in position.

As soon as it touches her sensitive clit she jumps in discomfort. I better make him cum quickly, I don't think I can take much more of this. With one hand holding the vibrator in place, and the other stroking his cock she begins to take his cock as deep in her throat as she can. Her jaw aches as she bobs her head up and down at a furious pace. Her clit aches from the stimulation but she begins to lose herself in the act. She sucks and strokes her Master's cock until finally he cums down her throat. She fights off gagging as he pulls her head into his lap, making sure she swallows all of his salty cum and proudly nods her head when he says, "didn't miss a drop."

"Now, look into the camera Pet, tell the audience who you are."

With spit running down her face, her clit engorged from over stimulation, her ass plugged, chest out, back straight, eyes down, she says, I am Master's Pet.