Becoming His Ch. 07

Story Info
He trains his pet.
985 words
4.22
23.1k
4

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7: His Pet

Part 7 of 14 at this point. Many thanks to lovesexandmore for helping to edit this story.

"Come over here Pet," he instructs, and she obediently approaches him with her eyes down and chest out like the proud slut she is. "There's no need for you to be concerned about anything tonight,'' he says softly, as he begins to remove her clothes, "just relax and let yourself go."

Her blouse and dress hit the floor and she's left standing in her panties and a bra. He unsnaps her bra, releasing her breasts, and seizes her face with both hands, forcefully kissing her with his tongue exploring her mouth. With a sigh, she releases the tension she's been holding in and accepts his tongue, feeling her wet pussy begin to respond to his touch. "No talking unless you need to use your safe word," he instructs, as he reaches down and removes her panties.

"Open," he orders, "this should help you stay quiet". She recoils slightly as he inserts her panties into her mouth and firmly lifts her chin to close her mouth. He knows she doesn't like the taste of her pussy like he does, but his smile encourages her to breathe through it. She can taste and smell the musk of her most intimate areas, and he rewards her obedience with a pat on the head and a "good job Pet".

He snaps his fingers, causing her to look at him, and then points at the floor. From her training she knows he expects her to kneel, so she kneels at his feet, with her face resting on his feet. She can tell that he's preparing several items that he's laid out, but instead of explaining what he's going to do like normal, he remains completely silent as he slips her collar around her neck, attaches a leash to it, and ties it off at the foot of the bed.

"Stay," he orders, and walks over to his supplies. She tries to let go and relax like he told her, but she tenses up when she hears the bottle of lube open. Before she can dwell on it he pushes a piece of cold metal up against her tight asshole, and then she feels the butt plug push through until it's firmly seated in her ass. A tickly sensation brushes against her ass around where the plug is, and she realizes that he's inserted a butt plug with a tail on it.

He takes the leash into his hand, gives it a firm yank, and says, "Sit!". She sits back on her haunches, feeling the tail rub against her ass and the butt plug settle inside her, then freezes when he says, "Stay." "Open," is his next command, and she instantly opens her mouth. He removes her dripping panties from her mouth, covered in her drool, and places them to the side. He tenderly mops her face with a towel, and then inserts a ball gag in place of the panties. "A good Pet needs to be seen and not heard," he says, as he locks the gag into position. "Now, Come!"

He yanks her leash and she crawls to catch up to him. When she looks around to see where he's taking her, he gives her leash a tug. He walks in circles, stops and starts, figure eights, and interrupts with other commands. After what feels like hours but is probably only 20 minutes, she has Mastered most of his commands. She can crawl at his heels, sit, stay, and even lay down, all on command.

"Hmm," he ponders out loud, "this Pet is picking up on training quickly!" He drops the leash and without any prompting she continues to walk to heel. "Stay," he orders, and walks a few feet away to sit in his chair, "crawl back and forth so I can see how your little tail looks." She slowly crawls across his view, feeling lost without his hand on her leash, she reaches the end of the area and turns around to crawl back. Smack! She feels the riding crop strike her left butt cheek. "Put some energy into it Pet," he orders, "I want to see that little ass swishing back and forth while you crawl." She begins to crawl as ordered, swaying her ass behind her so that the tail brushes against her. Back and forth she goes, gaining confidence in each lap, until he commands her to "Come".

She immediately returns to his feet, kneeling with her face on his feet. "That's a good Pet," he says while removing her gag, "that's enough for one night, time to get ready for bed." He places a bowl of water on the floor, "drink up Pet, I don't want you getting dehydrated," he says softly, while playfully patting her head.

"Up," he orders, once she's finished her water, and she quickly climbs up onto the bed where he indicated. He moves around behind her and instructs her to "Stay," while quickly inserting a finger into her pussy. "I knew it, dripping wet," he mutters, "Pets these days are always so horny. I'm going to have to keep this one in chastity until she's fully trained." He straps her into her chastity belt, firmly inserting the attached dildo into her wet pussy, and tightens all of the straps so that the material rubs against her. She can feel the dildo filling her pussy, her tail still inserted in her ass, and the rough leather of the chastity belt pushing against her clit.

"Lie down," he instructs, indicating a blanket laid at the foot of the bed. He gently covers her with another blanket, kisses her on the forehead, and then climbs into bed. As she begins to drift off to sleep at her Master's feet, she realizes she hasn't spoken for hours; she's his Pet.