Becoming His Ch. 08

Story Info
He denies her orgasms.
1.6k words
3.97
23k
6

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8: Denial

Part 8 of 14 at this point. Many thanks to lovesexandmore for helping to edit this story.

"I want you to focus on things other than your pleasure," he leads, "so you're not going to have an orgasm for a while. I'll tell you when you're ready." And thus, begins the longest weeks of her life.

The first day is really no problem. Knowing that she wasn't allowed to orgasm did keep it front and center in her mind. However, the slightest breeze on her crotchless panties sends an ache through her body. Her pert nipples press against her bra and her pussy is wet as she walks around the office. She keeps thinking about masturbating on the way home. I could park over there and nobody would see me. Just a quick rub and I'd feel so much better.

When she gets home, she greets her Master with a hungry kiss and presses her body against him. He reaches down and slides a finger into her pussy, then pulls it out and lets her lick her own wetness off his fingers. "It hasn't even been 24 hours yet and you're already a dripping wet little slut, I can't wait for your first week!" A week, there's no way I'll last a week with no orgasm, he's just teasing me, he'll let me cum before that.

Before bed that night, as she is doing her nightly anal training with her medium sized plug, he walkes in and tells her to, "present your fuckhole for me". Ha, I knew he wouldn't make me wait a week, she thought, as she bent over the bed and presented her pussy for him. With one hard thrust, he shoves his cock deep into her pussy. Ouch, she thinks, with a grimace, but she grits her teeth and accepts his cock. She reaches down to touch her clit, but he grabs both hands, pulls them behind her back, and says, "you're not to touch yourself until I tell you. Now use your hands to spread your ass cheeks so that I can fuck you." He proceeds to fuck her hard and fast, with no regard for her comfort or pleasure, and then finishes inside her. "On your knees, come clean off my cock", he orders. With cum dripping out of her pussy, and her ass plugged, she kneels down and sucks his cock clean. "You missed a spot on my balls," he says, "make sure I'm properly cleaned." Holding his cock out of the way, she lowers her head to get a better angle to his balls and proceeds to lick them until they are clean of the mixture of his cum and her juices. "Good job Pet," he whispers, "now go get cleaned up for bed."

He doesn't wake her up for sex that night, and in the morning goes about his day like normal. As she's getting ready for work, she sees that her Master has left out another pair of crotchless panties, so she puts them on and gets ready to leave for work. "Pet?" Yes Master? "Come in here before you leave." When she enters his office, he firmly grasps her waist and turns her to face the wall. "Bend over," he instructs, and he lifts her skirt and inserts a finger in her pussy when she complies. A hard, cold object quickly replaces his finger and she can feel first one and then the other Ben Wa ball inserted into her. "There you go, that should work well to keep you mindful today," he says, "have a great day", and with a slap on her ass, she heads out the door.

All day she feels the balls moving around in her pussy. Every time she starts to forget she feels the balls adjust and she's instantly aroused again. I think I know what I can do to get him to let me orgasm, she thinks, I'm going to buy the sexiest lingerie ever! There's no way he'll be able to resist me. So, on her lunch break she heads to the local sex shop and buys a sexy outfit. It's a black teddy with openings for her ass and pussy, and the bra works like a push-up bra, pushing her large breasts up and out, serving as a tray to hold them up and making them look even bigger. That night, after using the bathroom, she comes out wearing her new outfit. What do you think Master? "Very nice," he replies, "come over here."

"What a beautiful little slut," he comments, as he inspects her, "I think you're missing something though." He opens the cupboard and comes out with 2 round pieces of leather, covered in spikes. He firmly lifts each breast, placing the spikes under them, and then lowers them onto the spikes. "Hmmm, that's better," he says, "but one more thing." He goes back to the cupboard and returns with a butt plug and a bottle of lube. "Put this in, while I watch," he says, handing her the plug and lube. Once she's inserted her plug, he hands her a pair of boy short panties. "Put these on," he growls, "there's no need to access your pussy tonight so cover it up." With a frustrated sigh she pulls the shorts on over her sexy lingerie, and gasps as he inserts another spike covered piece of leather into her panties as a panty-liner.

He grabs her by the hair and leads her into the bathroom. "Come on Pet, I need to take a shower." With each step she feels the spikes pressing against her sensitive pussy, some rub against her clit, others her labia, some even going back and rubbing against her plug. It's impossible to close her legs without the spikes poking her, so she walks with her legs spread. Her tits sway as she walks, pressing down on the spikes.

He removes his clothes, and steps into the shower. "Well, come on Pet", he says, "get in here". But Master, I'm in my clothes still, she responds. His only response is to grab her hair and pull her into the shower. "You'll stay down here, where you won't get wet," he says, turning her to face the wall. Her eyes widen as she sees what he has planned for her. Suctioned to the wall is a dildo. "Open," he commands, and shoves her face onto the dildo. "Hands behind your back and suck on that while I shower. A slut like you needs constant stimulation so this should keep you busy."

She obeys, and proceeds to deep throat the dildo, peeking out of the corner of her eye to watch her Master shower. The spikes on her pussy make her keep her legs spread and she can feel her pussy getting wet as the spikes press against her. Each time she bobs on the dildo she feels her breasts bounce onto the spikes, causing more pain, but also arousal. She can see that his cock is getting hard, and with a touch of pride begins to suck the dildo like she would his cock.

She hears the water shut off and continues to throat the dildo as he dries off, starting at his feet. "That's enough Pet," he says, "come over here and suck my cock now." As she kneels to assume her normal cock sucking position, she feels the spikes press into her pussy and thighs. She immediately spreads her legs to ease the pressure and opens her mouth to accept his cock. His cock pushes up against the back of her throat, causing her to gag, and then pulls almost completely out, followed by another deep stroke. He continues to dry off as she sucks him, and when he's finished, he grabs her hair so that her head can't move, and slowly fucks her mouth. "Breath through your nose," he instructs, "that'll make it easier for me to use your front fuck hole like I want." She can feel herself getting into the rhythm, despite the pressure from the spikes and the soreness in her throat from the dildo, she finds that she can accept his cock much better than when she started. "I want you to remember this position Pet," he says, "the whole point of not allowing you to orgasm is that you improve other areas of yourself. This position on your knees, with your legs spread, and my cock stretching your throat, is one of those areas that you can improve." He continues to use her mouth, giving her instructions on how best to please him, and then releases his cum into her throat. She swallows every drop, and then, without being told, she cleans his cock off completely.

The next several weeks pass by in a blur. Each day he uses her fuck holes to get himself off, sometimes several times a day, he dresses her in crotchless panties or no panties, inserts his Ben Wa balls into her, and sometimes has her wear a plug to work. Her morning workouts are sweaty and intense as she burns off her frustration. As time goes on, she realizes that she's in a constant state of arousal, her pussy is always wet, and she's always ready to accept his cock. Her pussy squeezes on his cock to bring him release. Her throat accepts his cock without gagging and she enjoys drinking his cum. She makes sure to clean his cock after every use and finds that she doesn't even need to be reminded.

Some nights he applies suction to her clit, and those are the hardest nights. On those nights, she lies in bed with a swollen clit, aching to be touched, knowing that her only relief will come in the morning when she might be allowed to make him cum again.

Maybe someday, maybe, he'll give me another orgasm.