Becoming His Ch. 10

Story Info
Santa's Pet.
961 words
3.95
11.6k
6
0

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 10: Santa's Pet

Part 10 of 14 at this point. Many thanks to lovesexandmore for helping to edit this story.

"Come here, I need a hand to finish decorating," he yells from the other room. With a handful of lights and a few garlands, she rushes in to see what he needs help with. Christmas is such a busy, but fun time of the year, and she loves decorating the house with all sorts of trinkets. She's surprised to find him standing in his robe with a large red ribbon in one hand and 2 bundles of red rope in the other. "Come sit on Santa's lap and tell me how you've been this year," he commands as he sits in his chair.

She drops the decorations to the floor and kneels at his feet, with her head in his lap. He strokes her hair while they discuss her progress through the year. He discusses the results of her last inspection, her giving up control of her orgasms, and the progress she's made on stretching out her tight little asshole. While speaking he begins to remove her clothing. Starting with her skirt, blouse, and bra, until she's clothed only in her panties. "You're definitely on the nice list this year," he says, while taking her hand and lifting her to her feet, "let's get you a little more comfortable while we finish decorating."

From behind he slides her panties down to her ankles, leaving her completely naked in front of him. He begins to tie the ropes around her while she holds still so he can work. First, he ties her into a pair of rope panties, complete with a knot that rubs against her clit. He roughly spreads her lips open and puts the rope right against her body so that any movement sends a shiver through her. While running the rope between her ass cheeks he instructs her to, "reach back, spread your ass apart," and he tightens the rope so that it rubs against her asshole with each movement. "Do a squat," he instructs, and she yelps as the rope tightens against her sensitive skin. "Perfect," he compliments as she returns to standing.

Next, he begins to tie the upper portion of her body. First running tight circles around each breast, then connecting both ends behind her back, and roughly tying them off. Her breasts jutt out and darken as they fill with blood, and her nipples stand erect. He quickly clamps each nipple with a nipple clamp that has a festive bell attached to it. "Walk back and forth a few times," he directs, "I want to make sure you're ready." With each step the bells tinkle and the knot rubs against her clit. She feels her wet pussy begin to moisten the rope as she returns to her Master.

"Turn around," he commands, and he places the large ribbon around her neck. She feels it begin to tighten as he ties it off. "The perfect final touch to my little Christmas slut," he says, while appraising the large bow around her neck. "Now, time to finish the decorations."

As they continue the decorating, she feels the rope with each movement. She stretches up to put the lights on the top of the tree and feels the ropes strain against her breasts as they turn purple, the knot pressing against her engorged clit. "Kneel," he commands, "everything else is low enough that you can do it from your knees."

On her knees the ropes tighten against her and she groans. She feels her juices lubricate the rope and it slips against her clit as she crawls. Her erect nipples throb as the bell jingles with each movement. He laughs as she struggles to complete the decorating, allowing no relief until she's finished. "Finally," he says with a laugh, "thought you were going to be there all night!"

"Bend all the way over so I can take a look at those ropes," he directs, and comes up behind her. He begins to probe around her pussy, feeling the way she has soaked through the rope, and finally releases the pressure on her by untying the top ropes. She gasps with relief as the rope panties fall to the ground, her bound breasts still ache but the sweet relief of having the pressure removed from her clit dominates her thoughts. "Spread yourself," he orders, and she reaches back to spread her ass for him. Without delay he thrusts the length of his cock into her wet pussy.

Like the good whore she's been trained to be, she accepts his cock and holds herself at the perfect angle for him. She squeezes down to help make him come but he pulls out suddenly, leaving her feeling empty.

Her breasts ache as he suddenly releases the pressure they've been under. He unties and removes the rope from her body, leaving her clothed in only her bow, and the nipple clamps. The bells jingle and her normal skin color begins to return. "On your back, on that bench," he orders, as he walks around towards her head.

He sticks his fingers in her mouth and rubs her spit on her breasts, adding his own spit to make sure they're fully lubricated. Then he squats over her mouth and begins to alternate between fucking her breasts and masturbating while she sucks his balls. Each thrust between her breasts causes the bells on her nipples to jingle, and when he cums, he makes sure all of it lands on her breasts.

She returns to a seated position to see that he's holding a spoon. "Merry Christmas," he says, as he scoops his come off her tits and feeds her every last drop.