Becoming His Ch. 09

Story Info
He toilet trains her.
1.4k words
4.04
24.1k
11
0

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9: Toilet Training

Part 9 of 14 at this point. Many thanks to lovesexandmore for helping to edit this story.

She's had a long day and is finally ready for bed. A nice hot shower and maybe some sex is just what she has in mind. But first, time to use the facilities and get ready. As she steps into the bathroom, she hears footsteps behind her and realizes her relaxing evening is not to be.

"Remove your clothes, but keep on those nice white panties"

She hesitantly removes her clothing, smelling the odors on her body accumulated throughout the day. I hope he doesn't come too close; he made my pussy wet this morning and it smells like my sex. "Step into the shower," he demands as he turns the shower on, "Sit down over there away from the showerhead, I'll let you know when it's time to wash." He hands her a glass of wine, and a big cup of water. "Have some of your wine, then drink that water," he directs, "it's important that my Pet stays hydrated."

She downs the water and then sips her wine while she relaxes in the warm bathroom inhaling the steam and forgetting about the day. In the back of her mind though, she wonders what his plan is. Why do I still have my panties on, and why did he want me to wear white panties? Doesn't he want me to wash myself before he fucks me? Why am I in the shower but not using it? As she relaxes further, she begins to feel the urge to pee. Master, I need to use the bathroom, she says, wondering if he'll simply step outside while she goes and then come back to start where they left off.

"I'm aware of that," he replies as he hands her a clit suction toy, "now, reach under your panties and make yourself come with my toy." The pressure in her bladder, combined with his complete control over her, and of course her favorite toy, causes her to orgasm within seconds. She's been trained to keep her legs spread after orgasm, so she remains seated on the shower floor with her legs spread as she removes the toy, the pressure in her bladder forgotten for now as she soaks in the remaining spasms of her ograsm.

He tells her to finish her wine and follows that up with another water. As she finishes her water, some of it spilling down her chin, she feels the urge to pee become more urgent. The sound of the shower running, the steam in the air, even looking at her empty wine glass, everything reminds her that she needs to pee Eyes wide with concern she says, Master, I really need to pee. I might pee myself if I don't go soon, she finishes with a small giggle.

In response, he hands her a vibrator. "Put this on your clit, on the outside of your panties, and put it on low." He adds, "It's going to be there for a while so don't go too high." She feels the tingle of the vibrator and the pleasure is instantaneous. She moves it around so that it's not overwhelming, but her bladder is starting to hurt now. I really don't think I can take this much longer; she thinks, I can't pee in the shower with him watching though, that's disgusting!

"You really need to pee don't you Pet?" he asks. Yes Master, please, I really need to pee, she replies, I feel like my bladder is going to burst. "I understand," he says, "go ahead and pee." Why is he still standing there, she thinks, surely, he doesn't expect me to pee in front of him?

But Master, I'm still wearing my panties! I need to take them off first, can you at least turn around?

"Oh no, my little Pet, that's not how this works. You are a Pet, you are my Pet, so you will pee right where you sit, and I'll watch the whole thing. You will keep the vibrator on your clit while you pee, and you will sit there in a puddle of your own piss until I tell you otherwise."

This is filthy, I can't believe he's saying this to me. I'm not going to pee on myself. I'm so ashamed, she thinks, but the pressure in her bladder is unrelenting. She feels the beginnings of her next orgasm starting to build but the pain in her bladder overwhelms everything else. Finally, she can't keep it in any longer. The first drops of piss start to leak down her leg. With a whimper the floodgates open and she can no longer control it. She feels the warmth and looks down to see her panties covered in piss and a growing puddle of piss surrounding her. "Now make yourself come, through your panties," he commands, while more piss drips down her legs, and despite the shame she feels, she has another orgasm before she's even done peeing.

I can't believe I just did that. I'm going to keep my eyes closed and pretend it didn't happen. I'm sitting in a puddle of my own piss, still in my panties, and I just masturbated.

"That's a good Pet, but you need to put aside that pride." he says while patting her head, "Who cares if I see you looking like a filthy mess like this? You're mine. Now, open your eyes."

Upon opening her eyes, she sees that he's attached a suction cup dildo to the floor. Is It ok to take these filthy panties off Master? "Definitely not," he replies, "Pull them to the side and slide yourself down onto that dildo." She gets off the floor and squats over the dildo, pulling her piss covered panties to the side and slowly lowering herself onto the dildo. She feels so degraded when she looks down to see she's covered in piss, with a dildo shoved up her pussy. Without realizing it, she begins to move forward and back, up and down, side to side, feeling the dildo pushing on all of her sensitive insides. I can't believe I'm doing this, I'm such a filthy slut, I'm actually enjoying this. "Stop," he commands, "Lean back and keep your legs spread. That wine is going right through me and I need to piss."

She shudders as he pulls out his semi-hard cock. It's one thing to piss on myself, but there's no way he's going to pee on me is there? AH! That's disgusting!

He releases the first stream of piss onto her stomach, she smells the strong smell of his piss and feels the warmth running down and covering her panties. She can't help but move her hips back and forth as she feels the dildo inside, he lowers the stream and sprays it all over her pussy, covering her in steaming yellow piss. I can't believe I'm doing this, I'm his urinal, he owns me, she thinks, still feeling the fullness offered by the dildo in her pussy.

As his stream of piss slows, he shakes the last few drops onto her thighs. I hope I get to take a shower now. I'm so filthy right now-GAHHH, her thoughts are interrupted by her Master pulling her hair back and saying, "Open". She can see the remaining drops of piss glistening on the head of his cock as he shoves it in her mouth. The bitter tang of piss hits the back of her throat as she feels his cock begin to harden in her mouth. "Massage my balls while you suck my cock Pet," he says, and she feels her pussy begin to tighten on the dildo still shoved up her pussy. He alternates between thrusting deep in her throat, and quick thrusts just onto her tongue. There's no care given for her and he simply uses her front fuck hole to make himself cum.

I can feel his balls tightening, he's going to come in my mouth, I better make sure to swallow it all. But suddenly he pulls out, and sprays cum on her face and on her tits. When he's exhausted his supply of cum he shoves his cock back in her throat and tells her to clean him off. As his cock goes limp and she sucks the last bit of cum off it, he stands back and crosses his arms.

"Stand up," he commands. On wobbly legs she attempts to stand up, finally leaning on the wall to get to her feet. With a squelching sound her pussy releases the dildo, and her panties snap back into place. She feels their combined piss running down her legs and dollops of cum drip down her face and tits, she's never been this degraded, never felt this worthless.

"You've never been more beautiful than the piss covered slut you are right now," he says approvingly.