Becoming His Ch. 11

Story Info
She is introduced to locked chastity.
1k words
3.73
13.4k
4

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 11: Chastity

Part 11 of 14 at this point. Many thanks to lovesexandmore for helping to edit this story.

"Your work outfit is set out for you, Pet," he says, "make sure to stop in my office for an inspection before you leave." She quickly runs up the stairs, excited to see what her Master has laid out for her. "Make sure to use the bathroom before you put it on," she hears as she nears her closet.

Lying on a shelf in her closet is a bundle of clothing, she picks it up and takes it into the bathroom. She decides to wait to see what he's prepared and enters the shower without looking at it. As the warm water runs down her body her hands glide over erect nipples, and down between her legs. With a small sigh she brushes her clit, but quickly removes her hand. Now that Master owns her orgasms, she's not allowed to masturbate without permission, so she finishes up and dries off.

Her clothing consists of a white lace bra, black skirt, white blouse, and no panties. Excited by the idea of being naked under her skirt all day, she quickly dresses, does her hair, and rushes down to be inspected. "Ah, beautiful," he comments as she enters, "come closer and let me take a look."

He places her hands on his desk, and walks around behind her, appraising her outfit. He squeezes each breast, pulling them slightly higher out of her bra so that her nipples are right below the top. He buttons one of her buttons, hiding her cleavage from the rest of the world, and then he walks around behind to continue the inspection.

She flinches as he lifts her skirt to expose her ass and gives it a quick slap. He pushes her skirt all the way up above her belly button and runs a finger through her slit. "You used the toilet like I instructed right Pet?" he asks. She nods as he continues to probe her most intimate areas, and then wipes his finger on her ass. "Hold still", he continues, "your outfit isn't quite finished.

She feels leather and hears buckles as he begins to attach what feels like a harness around her waist. As he works, he gives her instructions. "This is a chastity belt Pet, you're not to remove it without my permission. I will remove it once a day for a hygiene break where you can shower and take a shit." He tightens the strap around her waist and instructs her to spread her legs wider. Once her legs are sufficiently spread, he inserts her heavy pair of Ben Wa balls, and then continues to explain while he works.

"When you need to pee, you will sit and pee while wearing the belt. You will be responsible for cleaning your belt during your daily hygiene break. I don't care if you're dirty because I own your body, so I'll have you clean yourself if I want to use you." With those words he tightens the thick leather strap between her legs. Wider in the front and slightly thicker than a G-string in the back, he tightens it until she feels a constant pressure against her sex.

With a click, she hears him lock her into the device, placing the key in his pocket. "Have a great day Pet," he says in her ear as he pulls her skirt down over the chastity belt, "Go make that money and make your Master proud."

She quickly arranges her skirt, making sure her blouse is still tucked, and heads out to her car. With each step she feels the leather constricting her, and there's no question that she's unable to touch herself. When she steps into her car, she feels the leather strap pull tight between her legs as the waist strap strains against her buttocks. The subtle, yet constant pressure on her clit makes it hard to concentrate, but somehow, she makes it to work.

Throughout the day, she tries to keep from drinking too much. The thought of having to pee while wearing the belt is just too much for her. She's already walking around with a feeling like everyone knows. That afternoon though, one of her co-workers brings her a coffee. They know she always has an afternoon coffee, so she drinks it down to not appear suspicious. With only a few hours left in the day, she feels the pressure build, and can no longer avoid it, she heads to the bathroom.

Once in the stall, she tries to move the chastity belt to the side, but her Master has tightened it so that there's no room. Unable to avoid it any longer, she begins to pee. Sitting on the toilet, with her skirt around her waist, and her piss held against her body by her chastity belt, she feels so ashamed. She blushes as she thinks about how much she belongs to her Master. She does her best to clean up, but she can feel the wetness of her own piss on her skin and hopes no one notices.

The rest of the day passes uneventfully, and her Master meets her at the door with a glass of wine when she returns. "Have a glass of wine Pet, tell me about your day," he says. She proceeds to tell him about the shame she felt, and the feeling of being owned. She explains that she tried to hold it in but couldn't quite do it. "Did you enjoy your afternoon coffee?" he asks, "I called your co-worker and asked her to grab you a coffee while she was out!"

She feels her face redden as she realizes that he anticipated her every move and made sure she would have to face her fear. "You did great Pet," he says encouragingly, "I'll take it off tomorrow for your hygiene break. Now drink that wine, next time you need to pee you're going to do it in front of me."