Becoming His Ch. 14

Story Info
The weekend continues with a new friend.
1.4k words
3.92
10.7k
5

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 14: The Red Dress

Part 14 of 14 at this point. Many thanks to lovesexandmore for helping to edit this story.

A soft touch starts at her knee, down her inner thigh, skipping her dripping pussy, to her other inner thigh, and back to her other knee. Then 5 fingers scrape down each leg, ending at her exposed ass. She feels nails, but her Master doesn't have nails, so she's unsure what toy he's using. The hands spread her lips even further, and she feels clamps being attached to her labia, around her thighs, to keep her pussy spread to an impossible degree. Next, tape is applied, first to the inside of her ass cheeks, then tightly out to her hips, spreading her ass cheeks as wide as they'll go.

She gets a hint of an unfamiliar, musky smell as she feels the suction cups on each breast get a little tighter, her body quivers with anticipation as a finger glides around the edges of her eye mask, only to disappear as quickly as it appeared.

She hears a bottle of wine being opened, two glasses being poured, then suddenly a mouth on her clit, with the tongue stretching down into her pussy and flicking back and forth over her clit. Her Master doesn't often pleasure her with his mouth, so she quickly comes to an orgasm, still unable to move as she whimpers from the stimulation. He's never done it just like that, and she's starting to get confused.

Then pressure against her pussy, and without warning a dildo enters her, she shudders from the alien feeling, yet thrusts her hips against it, searching for the right spot. She grinds her teeth as she pushes against the restraints, aching for the dildo to fill her. Suddenly, her eye mask is removed, and she looks up to see her Master.

He's sitting in a chair by the bed, glass of wine in hand, holding her eye mask and smiling down at her. The dildo enters her further and she grinds her hips, then a thumb hits her clit and begins to rub.

What the hell? She yells, staring in amazement at the scene between her legs. Her Master, fully clothed with a smile on his face, sits near the head of the bed.

The girl in the red dress, from earlier at the bar, stands between her legs, still wearing the dress, but also wearing a harness with a large dildo on it. With one hand rubbing Pet's clit, the other holding the dildo, the girl in the red dress is busy fucking her with a huge smile on her face.

"Well hello Pet, you can call me Red," she says slyly. "It's so nice to meet you. Master here has told me so much about you." Red thrusts the dildo into her, deep enough that their bodies touch, and with both thumbs begins to manipulate her clit while slowly thrusting in and out. "Go ahead Pet," she says, "Master already gave you permission, go ahead and cum for me you little slut."

What started as outrage and surprise has quickly turned to a thrill coursing through her veins. She's not sure if she can come though, not with a stranger between her legs. "I said, cum for me slut," says Red, the humor in her voice gone, and she begins to rub her clit quicker. The orgasm hits her almost as a surprise. Before she can help herself she's moaning and writhing on the end of Reds dildo while she has an orgasm that lasts what seems like minutes.

She whimpers and moans as she comes down to earth and lets out a small yelp when Red pulls out her dildo. Red then crawls up between her legs and ends up sitting on her chest with her dildo laying between her tits. "So Pet, do I have permission to remove my dress? Your Master says I only have permission from him if I have permission from you." As she asks, she removes each breast clamp, and moves so that she's sitting right at breast level.

He really said that. Well, I, uh, yes, please remove your dress, she says shyly. With a grin Red removes her dress, showing she has nothing on underneath. As Red moves further towards her mouth, she feels Master untie her ankles, and her legs are suddenly released, back on the bed instead of behind her shoulders.

Red looks down at her and shoves the dildo that had just been inside her pussy, into her throat. She gags a little at the taste of herself, and then relaxes as she's been taught and accepts the dildo in her throat. "Wow, she is an impressive little slut!" says Red, "you've trained her very well!" As Red talks Master smiles and nods his head while removing the restraints on her waist, followed by the restraints on her wrists.

She's finally free of all restraints, and she realizes that she wants to be here. She's on the bed wearing nothing but a belt, collar, wrist cuffs, and crotchless tights, sucking on a dildo that's been inside her, and is currently attached to a pixie looking brunet, who formerly had on a red dress. "Well go ahead Pet," Red laughs, you can touch them, and she grabs Pets hands and places them on her small round breasts.

Red pulls the dildo from her mouth, and removes the harness, leaving her entirely naked. Pet feels her aching pussy begin to throb again as she caresses Reds breasts. She can smell Reds unique odor as her pussy is 6 inches from her face. With a smile, Red scoots her knees forward, grabs ahold of the headboard, and brings her pussy to a hover right over Pet's mouth. "Open", she says, then lowers her pussy to meet her mouth. Gently, she moves her pussy back and forth, teaching Pet what she wants. "A little slower, more pressure on the clit," she moans while slowly sitting harder onto Pets face. She can tell that Red is about to orgasm, and sure enough she feels Red grab a handful of her hair and pull her face tight into her pussy. As Red orgasms, her juices pour down, covering her face.

"Oh, thank you Pet," Red says in a hoarse voice, "that, was nice! She looks at Red in amazement. Red responds by turning her on her side and burying her face in her pussy. She gasps as Red goes back to work on her, then realizes what she's supposed to be doing. Without hesitating she begins to eat Reds pussy, slower, and more controlled this time, experimenting with different speeds and sensations, while reveling in the unique feeling. When she orgasms, she pinches Reds head between her legs, and feels Red do the same. Both orgasm again and again and when they finally stop, she is a quivering bundle of nerves.

Red stands up, packs her things in her bag, grabs her red dress and heads to the bathroom and she hears the shower start.

She looks down and sees her Master has moved to the end of the bed. He grabs her ankles and pulls her to him, unzips his pants, and begins to slowly fuck her. "Did my little slut have a good time?" he asks, while continuing his slow thrusts. Yes Master, thank you, she replies, that was amazing. "Good, I'm proud of you, bend over, hands on the chair," he replies.

He begins to fuck her hard from behind, her cheeks still taped apart so he can drive deeper. She gasps when the bathroom door opens and Red comes out. Red walks to her, caresses her cheek, and gives her a deep kiss, while her Master continues to take her from behind. Red gives Master a kiss on the cheek and says, "call me any time, I'm happy to do that again."

"Sounds good Red, I think this little slut would be interested in that. I'll give you a call next week," he replies, still thrusting into her. "Maybe I'll drop her off for a sleepover one of these nights. Friday won't work because I'm going to be fucking her ass that night, but maybe Thursday or Saturday."

Despite all she's been through, she can still feel herself blushing as they discuss her like a piece of meat. The door closes behind Red and her Master pulls his cock out of her and steps back. She's learned so much and automatically turns and drops to her knees, ready to satisfy him with her mouth.

She can still taste Reds pussy in her mouth, and that taste is joined by the taste of her own pussy when his cock enters her mouth. She begins to suck like a good slut, knowing that she has done well tonight, wondering what will come next.