All Comments on 'Becoming His Ch. 14'

by mrdomdavis

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Absolutely Shocked

I’m actually pretty stunned, it’s 14 chapters in and despite mentioning safe words occasionally in some of the other chapters this is the first time that he actually seems to care about her opinion.

The story lost its appeal for me when she had to go to work smelling of pee, a different day smelling of cum and of course the pins in her underwear. She was trying top from the bottom in that chapter where she went to buy new lingerie but I didn’t think it warranted that treatment. I think it’s best all round if I just stop reading this, it’s a very intense level of D/s and being honest it’s probably too much for me.

Best of luck with your writing, you definitely have a way with words. 😎

Tess (UK)

mrdomdavismrdomdavisover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your comments Tess (UK)

First off, I want to say thanks. I appreciate all of your feedback on the various stories, and greatly appreciate you taking the time to tell me what you did and more so did NOT enjoy!

Now to respond to a few specific things you wrote. It’s interesting to me to see what specific acts bring out a strong response in people. The urine on her chastity belt while at work brought out a strong response from you and it’s supposed to. The truth is, there’s no smell and hygiene is very easy once you’re familiar with the device(s). In fact there are subsets of the BDSM community who remain in chastity for long periods while going about their daily lives, both male and female. That being said, a large part of the thrill is in feeling exposed and wondering if anyone else knows. It’s very much a mental act rather than anything physical. The physical act of putting on or removing the chastity device is merely a trigger for the mental bondage to begin.

As for the one-sidedness of the relationship, I completely understand this viewpoint, and struggled with it in the beginning. I’m not someone for whom this stuff comes naturally. That’s actually why I started writing in the first place. Without going into too much detail, the D/s relationship may appear one-sided from the outside but it’s the most egalitarian type of relationship I’ve ever come across. In the stories I don’t spend much time on after-care, setting limits, balancing work/life, etc. I’m writing erotica though, not a D/s handbook. That stuff is all very necessary but not exactly titillating.

It’s a longer conversation but again, thanks for your feedback and I hope that helps give some perspective. I’m always open for suggestions on where to take this story and I’m glad I was at least able to get a reaction from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
As a sub into humiliation as well as domination...

I loved this story so much I read it all today!

I agree, some of the things are not for everyone, but I find the idea of the humiliation, and risk of exhibition is very erotic.

I like that the chapters are not too long (there's a joke in there somewhere), hence why I read it all in one go (although if you do decide to make them longer I'm not complaining haha). That being said, every chapter built well upon the last, further pushing her boundaries.

Can't wait to see where this goes next!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermrdomdavis@mrdomdavis
I write to aid and record the journey I'm on with my submissive wife. Most stories are true though obviously some creative license is taken. I'm very open for suggestions and critique since I've not done much writing. Feel free to comment or send a note. == Results from bds...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Becoming His Series Info