Becoming His Hot Wife

Story Info
About becoming a hotwife and sleeping with a younger man.
1.6k words
3.98
24.2k
27

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/26/2024
Created 05/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Jo, and I am 39 years old. I am 5'2 with curves, D size breasts that are fabulous, a nice ass, brownish red hair about mid length, green eyes, and full lips. I am not the most beautiful person by any means, but I am not ugly either. I have been married to my husband for 13 years and up until a year ago everything was going well. Then he suddenly springs on me that he wants me to be a hot wife and that he thinks it would be extremely hot to watch another guy pick me up and have his way with me. I denied him for over a year. Do not get me wrong, we would role play with dildos and such, but the real thing just did not sound like something I wanted to do, until I met Stone.

Now Stone was only 26 years old with brown hair and hazel eyes. He was 5'9 and had some muscle on him. Never in a million years would I honestly believe he would want anything to do with me, but I was wrong. He hit on me a few times and it felt great, his girlfriend was away for a year, and he seemed like the perfect fit for what we were looking for. He would not get attached and it would have to end.

Surprisingly, my husband must have noticed the chemistry because he suggested once again that he should be a cuckhold. I agreed with terms to feel more comfortable in what he wanted. The first couple times I would just tell him about what happened, then he could listen and watch some, lastly, he could be right next to us.

How to approach this subject with Stone though. I mean just because he hit on me does not mean he wants to have sex with me. So, I told him about what my husband wants from me. He asks a couple questions about when, where, and why. I say whenever, wherever, and who knows. Then I dropped the subject. I figure he has been given a pass if he wants to take it, so I just change the subject and he continues to hang out with us.

Then it happens! I am sitting with him in his little SUV in the driveway and he reaches over and starts to rub my leg. It was late at night, so it was dark outside. I only had on a tank top and skimpy shorts with no panties on. He begins to kiss me a little as he continues to run his hand up and down the inside of my thigh. As I begin to reach over to touch his fabulously huge looking cock, his fingers slowly move my little shorts aside. Automatically I arch my back and get a little closer to him, so that he can have a better reach of my now very wet pussy. I rub his fat cock harder through his pants as he runs his fingers up and down my wet slit. As he begins to kiss me again, his fingers slowly start pushing into my wet waiting pussy.

It feels so good to have his fingers pumping in and out of me. I begin to undo his pants because I got to touch his cock. I want to feel its girth and length in my hand so I can more easily imagine it buried deep inside me. He realizes I am trying to gain access and he lifts his ass off the seat and pulls his pants and underwear down to his feet, releasing the most magnificent looking cock I have ever seen.

He pulls my shorts off and begins pressing the button to move his seat away from the steering wheel. He kisses and pulls me over the center console until I am down further on his cock. I feel my pussy stretching in response to his huge cock trying to make room inside me. The stretching hurts but it is a good hurt that I know is going to turn into an amazing hurt. He continues to play with my breasts while biting my neck and moving his way back up to my mouth.

When I finally get every inch in my wet, hot pussy, we stop moving and just enjoy the feel of his fat cock inside me. I tighten my pussy around his cock and watch his eyes go big. This immediate shock of pleasure and perfectness feels us. Please, please ride me Jo, he says. I begin to slowly rock my hips back and forth, feeling his slick cock sliding in and out of my pussy. It feels better than I could imagine! I mean he is hitting spots inside my cunt that I did not even know where there. He grips my ass and begins pulling me harder and faster, impelling me with his fat dick. We continue moaning into each other's mouths as our tongues dance, and my hands explore his body.

I grab the back of the seat and begin to raise my hips up and down while still moving in a circular motion. These drives him wild, and he begins pumping into me, his ass leaving the seat as he drives inside me. My pussy begins to tingle, and I know I won't last much longer before I orgasm. Sucking my breasts we are both bucking like wild beasts, and I cannot hold it any longer. I scream oh fuck Stone, fuck me harder I am Cumming. He does just that and pumps and pumps while my pussy is squeezing and contracting around his cock as my juice's poor out of me.

I try to stop for a moment because it feels too good, but he just keeps fucking me. He is biting my neck, pulling my hair, and telling me how good my pussy feels wrapped around his cock. He loves how wet and tight I am and continues to whisper dirty things in my ear. I explode again Cumming and squirting hot juices all over his cock and his lap. He pumps faster and faster and then his cock begins to spasm inside my pussy. I squeeze tight around his cock as I slide up and down.

Then I feel his hot cum shot deep inside my pussy and milk his cock for all its worth. He is biting my nipples and moaning over and over how fucking good my pussy feels. I cum on him again, pushing some of his cum and mine into his lap. He does not seem to mind the mess and instead he holds me gently and begins kissing my mouth again. He keeps his cock buried inside me until it grows soft and even then, it is still inside me.

I turn and look at the clock on the dashboard and realize we have been in the truck for hours. I climb off his lap as I look around to make sure we did not wake up the neighbors with our screaming. We both are a bit nervous and shyly keep giving each other side glances. Finally, he breaks the silence and tells me that our bodies were meant to connect in that way. The intensity and spark were more than he could bare, and my pussy was so tight and wet.

We pull our clothes back on and he kisses me a few more times and then walks around the truck to open my door. He wraps his arms around me and thanks me for the amazing evening. On my tiptoes I steal another kiss and tell him I cannot wait to do it again.

As I go back into the house and enter our bedroom my sleepy husband slowly peaks through squinted eyes at the door. I had no clue what look I had on my face, but he knew immediately what had happened. His eyes shot open, and he sat up in bed patting the spot next to him for me to sit. He tells me he wants every dirty detail, and he wants it now.

I begin to tell him all about the hot make out session that led to fingering and clothes being removed. I can tell his cock is hard and he is excited about what I am telling him. I describe how his mouth feels and how Stones cock is so much bigger than his. I told him that I had a really tough time riding him because of how long he was. My husband slips his hands inside my shorts to feel the cum drip out of pussy as I continue telling him about each orgasm, and the extremely wet seat I left Stone with after squirting all over his dick.

My husband begins to pump his fingers inside my pussy as he pulls me closer so I can straddle his cock. He loves being told how fat Stones cock is and how much bigger it is then his. He lets out a quick hot breath as his penis enters my hot, messy, extremely wet pussy. OMG you are such a dirty girl he says. I can feel his cum and yours sliding down my hard cock as I push further inside you. His excitement is hot and the thought of Cumming on his cock and it pushes all Stones hot cum out all over his lap has me about Cumming. I continue my story until his sperm shoot all over inside my pussy, making an even bigger mess. As his cock finishes jerking out the remnants of what is left, I begin to orgasm...... I cannot wait for the next ride...