Becoming His Slut Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put these on your wrists," he said tossing a pair of leather cuffs toward my outstretched hands, "and spread your legs nice and wide!"

I did as he instructed, securing my wrists with the heavy leather cuffs, while Steve put a cuff on each of my ankles. From behind me I could hear a click of metal; I didn't have to move my legs to realize that I was not going to be able to move them. Steve appeared into view, he reached between his mattress and the wall producing a chrome metal clip on a black leather strap. He pulled my arms, stretching them well above my head, to clip my wrists to the strap.

"You seem quite horny this morning," Steve said coolly as his hands slowly roamed my back and ass, grazing my lubed hole, "didn't you get enough last night?"

"Noooo!" I moaned feeling myself hump the pillows under my hips.

"Let me ask," he continued to tease me by spanking my ass hard, "how many cocks could you take in your ass in one fucking?" I groaned, biting my bottom lip at the stinging on my ass. "You did agree to be the prize at a bachelor party after all," he said spanking my ass again, "and I guarantee they'll all want your ass!"

Steve moved behind me; I could feel the mattress move under his weight as he settled between my legs.

"Ohhhh God!" I grunted as he smacked my other ass cheek.

"Nothing better than fresh pink hand prints on a magnificent ass!" His voice dripped of cockiness, he owned me at this moment and knew it, I was helpless! "Let's see how badly you can beg!"

His hard cock slapped between my ass cheeks, I clenched my hands and curled my toes pulling at the cuffs as Steve slid the length of his cock between my cheeks. The soft underside of his cock slithered over my wanton hole, his head pressing against my hole before sliding past it.

"Ohhhhh fuck!" I groaned trying to push my ass onto his cock. "Please!"

"Not enough slut!" He tone was almost as mocking as his cock. "Beg for it," he rubbed the head of his cock in a circle around my hole, "beg for it now!"

"Please!" I could feel my body breaking to his will. "PLEASE!"

"Please what?" He taunted tapping my asshole with his cock.

"PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD," I screamed as loudly as I could, "FUCK MY ASS!"

"How slut?" The head of his cock pushed into then slid out of my ass as he spoke.

"LIKE THE FUCKING SLUT I AM!" I screamed. "RAM THAT BIG COCK INTO MY ASS! PLEASE!"

Steve's cock pushed easily into my ass, while he didn't ram it inside me, he was able to slide the entire length into my ass. I let out a low, guttural moan as I felt his balls press against my pussy. His body shifted behind me, his cock still filling me, then I got exactly what I'd begged for. Steve lifted his hips before slamming his cock into my body. He did it again, and again, thrusting violently into my ass.

"YES! FUCK! ME! PLEASE! FUCK! ME!" I grunted with each hard thrust.

Steve didn't disappoint, he kept fucking my ass while I kept begging for more. Perspiration formed on my burning body; our bodies clapped together loudly. My arms and shoulder ached even more than my ass from his ramming cock. He grunted behind me, like an animal, until he finally slammed into me one more time, his legs squirming against mine.

"I'm cumming!" He growled above me.

"YES!" I cried out. "Fill my slut ass with your cum!"

His cock flooded my ass, filling every crevice with his hot seed. I collapsed onto the mattress, unable to hold my head up any longer. What I could do was clench my sore sphincter to milk his cock and empty his balls into my ass.

"Mmmm," he cooed behind me, "such a talent you have!"

"I love an ass with talent!" I heard Jack say behind me.

The shifting on the bed told me exactly what was going on, Jack was about to fuck my ass and there was nothing I could do to stop him. Not that I really wanted to though. Jack teased my ass, but only for a moment. He plugged my gaping hole with his fat, juicy cock. Unlike Steve, Jack fucked me slow but hard. Slamming his body, and his cock, into me again and again.

"Ohhhhh yesssss!" I loudly called out. "FUCK ME!"

I turned my head as far as I could to look back at him while he screwed me. Begging him to do it harder, to call me names, and to treat me like a slut! Jack did one better, he grabbed two fistfuls of hair, using my long tresses as leverage to bury his cock inside me.

"God you're a great fuck!" He grunted.

"Yes, I am!" I screamed.

I felt his cock swell, unlike most he pulled his cock out, leaving just the tip inside me as the first spurt of cum blasted out of him. Instead of burying himself inside me, he laid his cock between my ass cheeks, humping my butt crack while shooting streams of cum. I felt one hot jet land in my hair, the next two landing on my back. Each spurt landing further and further down my back until he milked the last of his seed onto my sore ass. Jack released my hair, pulling his body off mine, leaving me bound and cum covered on the bed.

"Well that was lovely," I said softly, wiggling my hips, feeling the cum and lube seeping down my legs and pussy, "what next?" There was no response. "Guys?" I said turning to look around. "Guys?"

It quickly dawned on my that I was left in the room alone, bound on the bed, unable to move much more than my head. I could start to feel everything, the aching muscles, the drying fluids on my soft skin, the soreness of my well fucked ass. I was positive I was making an absolute mess of the pillows underneath me!

"I heard there was something fun going on in here," I heard Jimmy say as he entered the bedroom, "I guess you are it huh?"

"I was trying to return," I replied looking over my shoulder at him through hair that had fallen in my face, "but I got a little tied up."

"I guess you did!" Jimmy replied lightly touching the bottoms of my feet with his fingertips. "Someone's a little ticklish!" He continued as my feet curled and tried to escape his touch, his fingertips moved up the back of my calf to my very ticklish knee. "You better not pee on Steve's bed," Jimmy said letting his fingers linger along the back of my knee, "he grew out of the rubber sheets a long time ago." I strained and tugged at my bonds; my bladder suddenly felt so much fuller. "I didn't know you liked being tied up so much," I could hear Jimmy's smile as his fingers lightly touched my ass, "or I may have done in sooner!"

Jimmy's hands moved over my body, my shoulders, to my arms. He released the clip holding my arms above my head, while I thought I would be free, he quickly clipped the again behind my back. His strong hands gripped my hips as he settled in behind me, pulling me up to my knees.

"I'm not a fan of slopping seconds," he continued as he rubbed his cock against my swollen pussy lips, "thankfully you have three holes!"

It didn't take a lot of work for Jimmy's cock to slide inside me, I was already soaked as he plowed into me. His massive cock filled my neglected pussy causing me to howl with delight and pleasure. With one hand on my hip, and the other pulling me back by my arms, Jimmy fucked my pussy like he owned it. Which, in truth, he did! I couldn't form words; I could only open my mouth and moan as he continued to abuse my pussy.

"Fuck ME!" I finally managed to growl over my shoulder.

"That's my slut," Jimmy replied, his voice full of praise, "squeeze me with that pussy!"

Jimmy pushed his cock all the way into my pussy, holding me tightly, while I squeezed him, working his cock with my vaginal walls. I could feel him tense, his hands pulling me tighter, as he made me do all the work trying to get him to cum.

"Getting quite the pussy work out aren't you slut?" He groaned.

"Yessssss!" I gasped working my pussy furiously to get him off.

"That's it, slut!" He grunted, "My fucking cock hungry, cum starved slut!"

"Yes, I am!" I sighed as he emptied his balls into my burning pussy.

Jimmy pulled me to my knees, holding me tightly by the arms, as he stood on the bed then walked around me to push his wet cock into my mouth. I could feel his cum covered balls rubbing against my chin, the wetness seeping to my neck. Pulling his cock from my mouth, Jimmy lifted it with his right hand, pressing his balls to my mouth. Holding my head still by my hair, my hands still bound behind my back, ankles bound to the posts, I savored the submission to him and his cock.

"Greedy slut!" He teased pulling his crotch from me. I stared up at him, licking bodily fluids from my lips, giving him a wink. "It may be time to clean you up," he said watching my pout overcome my face, "don't worry, you won't be leaving anytime soon."

Jimmy untied me, removing the cuffs so I could shower and pee. I dried my hair enough, knowing it would get messed up or simply used as a handle. There was no need to do much with it other than put it in a pony tail so they didn't have to work so hard to grab it. As I exited the bathroom Jimmy was at the door, he put the cuffs back on my wrists binding them behind my back again. Jack and Steve were still there, I was now naked and helpless with them.

The guys took full advantage of my predicament, they touched me however and whenever they wanted, and used me however and whenever they wanted as well. Each of them came inside me twice more and took great amusement turning my butt a lovely shade of red from repeated spanks.

Monday morning arrived, for the first time since this odyssey started I didn't wake up masturbating. The fact was I was far too nervous about what was to come to think about an orgasm this morning. I didn't even bother putting on a robe this morning, instead going through my morning routine naked. When it came time to get dressed, I tried to select the most work appropriate pieces of my slutty lingerie. Settling on a soft pink bustier with a shelf bra and suntan stockings to go under my favorite black pencil skirt which I paired with a nice blouse and short jacket. Finally, I added a pair of black 4" heels before heading out to my car. My drive to work had me on edge to the point I barely remembered the drive. Heading into the building I got onto the elevator, waiting for everyone else to get off before pressing the button for the 9th floor. When the doors opened the floor barren, I made my way past cubicles and offices heading to the very last office on the floor. Looking at the clock on the wall I realized I was a good 20 minutes early. Thankfully the door to the outer office was unlocked, I entered the office taking a seat just inside obsessing over whether I should turn the light on or not. Eventually I did turn it on, then returned to the chair awaiting Mr. Johnston's arrival. The clock on the wall seemed to move backward. Nine AM passed, then nine thirty, finally shortly before 10 he entered the office talking on his cell phone.

"Listen Hank," he said signaling me to follow him into his office, "this isn't the deal we discussed." Then turning to face me he said, "Close and lock the door behind you." before resuming his conversation. "One mil and not a bit higher," he said into the phone while looking me up and down, "you know it's not worth that much!" I did as he instructed while he walked to his desk. "That's nice," he said pulling the phone from his ear while motioning with his finger, "but it needs to come off now." He sat at his desk watching me as my fingers fumbled with my jacket. "That makes sense Hank," he said looking up me pulling the phone from his ear again, "there's a closet for you to hang up your stuff."

He returned to his conversation again while I hung my jacket in the closet then removed my blouse. Based on the look on his face he approved of my lingerie choice this morning. Using his index finger he summoned me to him again, standing as I got closer he hooked a finger inside the top of the bustier to pull me closer to him. His hand cupped one of my exposed breasts, as he leaned in putting his mouth next to my ear.

"Undo my pants," he whispered in my ear, "you know what to do from there."

I did know what to do, it was the first time all morning I felt comfortable. My hands deftly undid his belt and pants, pushing them and his boxers to his knees quickly. As he sat in his chair I pushed them to his ankles as I knelt between his legs. His cock was even more glorious in the light of his office, it was easily 8 inches long but what made it more impressive was its girth! I could barely wrap my hand all the way around him. Taking a slow lick up the length of his shaft before popping his head in my mouth I let my slut side take over.

"Slow down," he whispered covering his phone with one hand, "once I close this deal I'm going to celebrate by fucking you!"

"Yes Sir." I replied softly before focusing on licking his shaft and sucking his balls.

"Hank, have your people send the paperwork over," he said staring into my eyes, "I have something pressing to handle here, but we have a deal in principle." Hanging the phone up and tossing it on his desk he quickly took control. "Get over my desk," he said lifting my head off his cock, "it's time to learn your place." I quickly got to my feet, bending over his desk, supporting myself with my elbows. "This morning the IT department is moving your computer here," he said as he rubbed his thick cock around my pussy, "as well as whatever personal items you have in or around your desk." I moaned softly as he started to push his cock inside me. "You work for me now," he continued as his fat head stretched my pussy, "which from the sound of it you're going to enjoy a lot!"

"Oh yes!" I groaned as his full length penetrated my body. "It's so fat!"

"Just wait until it's in your ass later!" He hissed from behind me while giving my ass a hard smack.

He then started pounding into my pussy, practically moving the desk with each hard thrust, burying his fat cock as deep inside me as he could. I needed to scream so badly!

"Don't scream," he grunted, "the walls aren't sound proof!"

Quickly covering my mouth with both hands, I let out a string of profanities as he jackhammered my pussy with abandon. He thrust into me, slamming into me with all his weight, before finally erupting inside me. With the girth of his cock there wasn't much room for his cum inside me, I could feel him already leaking down my legs as I came. I was still winding down from my orgasm as he slipped his limp cock out of me. It took me a moment to move, but eventually I was able to turn around and kneel between his legs to clean him off, which seemed to come as quite a shock to him.

"Well this is quite unexpected," he said as I lapped his balls clean, "but I won't complain." He slumped into his chair, spreading his legs further, allowing my mouth and tongue better access to him. "So, about your new job," he said sighing softly, "there is a clothing stipend, you'll accompany me on certain trips, occasionally help close deals with clients, and a nice raise as well." He shook slightly as my tongue wrapped around the head of his cock then continued. "All you need to do is remember to remove your dress when you enter my office, unless I tell you not to," he said taking my hand and helping me back on my feet, "and enjoy my using your body any way I want to whenever I want to!" I felt a shudder ripple through my body, which coupled with an aftershock was interpreted as my submission to his needs. "There is a private bathroom through that door," he said pointing to the other door in the office, "go clean up then come back here."

"Yes Sir!" I replied heading off to the bathroom while I could hear the IT guys setting up my desk for me just beyond the other door.

The bathroom off his office was not only nicer but bigger than the bathroom in my apartment! It even had a full-size shower with a pebble floor as well as a pocket door that led to my area! I cleaned up as quickly as I could, then made my way back to his desk where he was now working on his computer. Sitting in one of the chairs, I started to cross my legs, only to have him stop me.

"If I wanted you to act like a lady," he said motioning for me to open my legs as far as the arms of the chair allowed, "I wouldn't have fucked you on my desk!"

"Yes Sir." I replied softly feeling the flush of embarrassment.

For the next several minutes we went over my measurements, breast and shoe size, as well as other measurements in great detail. Apparently, he was now in charge of my clothing and particularly my lingerie and heels. It no longer mattered what I wore to and from work, unless I was meeting someone, as he would be laying out what I wore each day in the bathroom for me to put on. As I understood it, certain days would call for a bit classier of a selection other than the exposed breast stuff I'd been wearing the past few weeks. It might be nice to wear some kind of panty again I thought. After getting him a coffee from his coffee bar, I was allowed to put my dress, blouse and jacket back on and work at my desk. Truth be told I didn't have much to do. Nick did make sure that I got used to walking into his office and removing my clothing by calling me in a couple times for simple tasks. By the second trip I decided to remove my jacket for the day. What made things somewhat unnerving was never knowing what I was being called into the office for as each time arose! He eventually had people drop into his office for meetings, each passed giving me a cursory glance leaving me to wonder if I'd be called in to be shared! It also kept me somewhat on edge as far as being horny because each new office visitor was a potential orgasm. As I sat at my desk and wondered about who was in the office, my thoughts quickly became more and more carnal. It also didn't help that Sabrina texted, letting me know she would be coming over tonight and possibly bringing a friend. When I asked who she simply replied with a wink.

Nick was in a meeting with several people when he sent me a message on my computer. "I left you some items in the bathroom," it read, "use your entrance and some common sense to figure it out."

"Yes Sir!" I responded quickly getting up from my desk and heading to the pocket door.

Removing my blouse and skirt I looked at the bathroom vanity and gasped. I wasn't shocked by the enema kit, or lube, but next to both was the biggest fucking butt plug I'd ever seen! I decided to tackle the items one at a time, first by giving my ass a flush with the enema kit. At least I knew where he was going to put his cock eventually. Lubing up a couple fingers I began by slowly teasing what I knew would be a very sore hole. I couldn't take my eyes off the plug he wanted in my ass! The one I'd worn to the bar a few nights ago was tiny compared to this beast, the stem had to be as thick as a soda can! I poured lube onto the plug, then used the edge of the vanity to hold it as I slowly backed into it. It was impossible to try to stay quiet as the massive plug stretched me further than I'd ever been stretched before! In the position I was in it was impossible to know just how far down on the plug I was managing to get. My right hand began furiously rubbing my clit, with the vanity holding the plug I shoved part of my left hand into my mouth to keep from screaming. Reaching back with my left hand I was amazed that I'd managed to get almost the entire bulb into my ass. Taking a very deep breath, I leaned up, then exhaled deeply as I bounced over the bulb taking the gigantic plug into my ass!

"oooohhhhmmmyyyyyfuuukkkkiiinnngggggoooodddd!" I groaned using both hands to cover my mouth.

Taking a moment, I was able to stand, although not necessarily straight. My ass was sticking out and my back was arched. Not that it would be a shock but I was standing like I had a giant plug up my ass! After a couple minutes it got a bit easier to stand more upright, I then practiced walking around the small bathroom. I doubted I could go out with this kind of a plug inside me but I could at least function. The bathroom door to his office clicked, the sound of an electronic lock being released, I took a deep breath before opening the door.