Becoming His Slut Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,370 Followers

"I see you got the entire plug inside you," Nick said as I entered the office, "I'm impressed slut!" I felt like I was walking like a little old lady, I was only missing the cane! "You won't have it inside you long," he said as he moved toward me, "I don't want you getting too stretched out."

I was surprised and disappointed there was no one else in the office. Then Nick descended on me, grabbing me from behind, letting his hands roam my body while he kissed, licked and sucked my neck, all while walking me behind his desk.

"Where is everyone else?" I moaned as he rubbed my pussy and tugged my nipples.

"I didn't want to break you the first day," he whispered huskily in my ear, "plus, I want that ass to myself first!"

My hands fell to his desk, bracing myself, as he released me. I could hear him undoing his belt and pants behind me, my body trembled with excitement. The next time I felt him touch me, his bare body was embracing me.

"Deep breath," he whispered in my ear, "and by the way, I was kidding about the sound proofing. No one can hear a thing outside of my office!"

Inhaling sharply, I felt him grip the base of the gigantic plug. After several pulls, he finally managed to get the bulb into my anal canal, past my very stretched out rings. I let out a torrent of profanity as I exhaled, feeling my ass and lungs empty at the same time. Before my ass could return to it's normal size his cock was inside me, I felt my rings close around his thick shaft. Putting his left hand on my hip and grabbing my hair, he started slowly thrusting into my ass.

"Did you think you were walking into some kind of orgy here?" He said pushing all the way inside me and moving his hips from side to side.

"Yessss!" I hissed as I felt his cock swing inside me.

"Maybe you want another cock in here," he grunted as he started thrusting harder, "maybe you want two more?"

"YES! NO!" My mind was turning to mush, "I, OH FUCK ME! JUST FUCK ME!"

I couldn't believe his stamina; he was reaming me with his soda can thick cock until I was covered in perspiration. Yet I still couldn't get enough of him and welcomed each and every violent thrust. He was practically fucking me out of my heels!

"Tell me how you like it slut!" He grunted while moving his hand to my crotch to rub my clit. "What if I tied you up and dripped candle wax on you?"

"Oh yesssssss!" I groaned.

"Brought you over to fuck you silly, then dropped you at the curb to make your own way home!"

"YES!"

"Fucked you like the filthy whore you are!"

"OH, GAWD YOU ARE ALREADY!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "FUCK YOUR FUCKING WHORE!"

He slammed inside me, burying himself deep, my right foot lifted sending my shoe flying somewhere behind us. I couldn't even form words as his cock flooded my ass with cum. All I could truly manage was short, gasping breaths while my entire body quivered. He thrust into me twice more before releasing my hair, allowing me to finally collapse with my hands on his desk. Somewhere, lost in his colossal fucking I orgasmed as well. My subsequent aftershocks were as hard as small orgasms!

"Don't move." He all but whispered.

"I couldn't if I tried." I huffed still trying to catch my breath.

He leaned over, taking something out of his desk drawer, then backed away enough for his cock to slip out of me. The void it left behind was quickly filled by a squat feeling metal plug, which even at room temperature was cool and welcome in my very sore hole. When he let go of the plug, which I found out after was weighted, the sudden surprise of something seemingly falling out of my ass caused my sphincter to close around it rapidly.

"Holy shit," I snapped, "what is that!?!"

"The weighted plug," he said giving my butt a playful smack, "will help tighten you back up. Call it kegels for your ass."

"Maybe a little warning next time." I teased as I turned to watch him collapse into his office chair.

"Okay," he grinned, "plan on having that in your ass every time I take my cock out of it." He had a certain look of smugness that bordered on domination. "Now, you know you want to lick my cock clean," he almost sneered his words, "cuz you're a slut and that's what you do!"

He wasn't wrong. There was always something incredibly slutty and vile about sucking a cock that had just been in my ass. I almost looked forward to it, like dessert after a great meal. Picturing how I would look to someone who came in, it was quite clear I was a true slut. I had on a bustier that my tits had fallen out of long ago, not that it took much with the open cup design, I was covered in perspiration, lube and bodily fluids. Somewhere I'd lost a shoe, my stockings were soaked to my knees, and the straps of my bustier were by my elbows. On top of all that, my hair was certainly a wreck and my voice was raspy not only from having my mouth and throat fucked earlier but from screaming my head off while my new boss had his way with me.

"You can shower in the bathroom," he said as he looked at me with quiet approval, "I can't have you looking like that when you leave the office after all." I nodded then swirled my tongue underneath his balls as he continued. "In the top drawer of your desk is a key," he leaned his head back enjoying my oral efforts, "it's to my place, just in case I need a late night booty call, or want you to show up and tie yourself to the bed blindfolded and await my return." My body shuddered at the idea of being his blindfolded bondage slut. "Any questions?"

"What time tomorrow?" I asked after slithering my tongue up the underside of his soft cock.

"Be in the bathroom by 9:45 ready to enter my office," he replied with a wink, "something similar to what you wore today is acceptable until I get you a few other items."

"Yes Sir!" I replied already thinking about what I'd wear the next day.

"Bring backups too," he said closing his eyes while slumping into his chair, "just in case you need a change of lingerie during the day."

"Yes Sir!" I replied sitting back onto my feet.

He leaned forward, putting his hands on the sides of my breasts, bringing his face close to mine. I felt a different level of intenseness from him as he did this, his touch was loving, his eyes caring.

"And bring a toothbrush," he said kissing my forehead, "I can't have you talking to customers with anal sex breath!" My face reddened at his suggestion. "I think you will work out quite well here," he said giving me a squeeze, "now go clean up."

"Thank you, Sir." I replied slowly getting to my feet.

It took me a moment to locate my rogue shoe. Rather than dawdle I walked to the bathroom with one shoe in my hand while he laughed.

"Maybe tomorrow I'll fuck you out of both of them!" He called out from behind me.

"Promise?" I said giving him a flirty glance over my shoulder.

His answer was a toothy grin. After peeling off my lingerie I stepped into the shower which was a little slice of heaven. It not only had a massaging shower head with the perfect amount of pressure for long hair but body jets as well as a jet to massage your feet! I could have spent the rest of the evening in that shower and immediately decided that on work days my shower at home would be retired! Stepping out of the shower, I brushed out my hair while air drying. I decided I not only needed to bring lingerie but also the rest of my necessary toiletries! With no other option, I pulled on my black pencil skirt and blouse, stepping into my heels I opened the pocket door to my office while buttoning my blouse only to come face to face with cleaning woman.

"Uh, hi!' I said buttoning my blouse quicker.

"Hola!" she replied seemingly unphased by my walking out of the bathroom.

Obviously, I wasn't the first woman to make use of that door. Tucking my soiled lingerie into a bag and pulling on my jacket I made my way out of the building only to have to turn around and retrieve the key in the top drawer.

"Can't forget this," I whispered to myself as I turned to leave again, "he may need a booty call tonight!"

Back at my apartment I made myself dinner while undressing. I'd cooked myself breakfast naked why not dinner? As I ate, I received a text from Sabrina, she would be over soon. I quickly tidied up the kitchen then went to my bedroom where I'd laid out an outfit for the evening. By the time I walked to greet them at the front door I was wearing red patent heels, red seamed stockings, elbow length gloves, and a red bra and panty set with bows that allowed access to my boobs and pussy. My lipstick was blood red as well while my hair was up in a messy ponytail. I was ready for whatever was behind the door, provided they didn't mind removing the weighted plug still giving my sphincter a workout!

"Well hello," Sabrina said loud enough for everyone in the building to hear, "well, isn't that the sluttiest outfit I've ever seen!?!" Sabrina stepped in, quickly wrapping her arms around me, pulling my mouth to hers. Her tongue plunged into my mouth like a warm, welcome invader, quickly leaving me practically swooning in her arms. "This is my friend Nicole, and my other friend Denise." I was still recovering from Sabrina's kiss as the two women entered my apartment.

"Welcome." I said anxiously.

Sabrina stepped in the door, giving me a soft kiss on the lips while lightly touching my side. I quickly realized I had two problems, problem one, which I should be used to at this point, was that I was under/overdressed. The women wore jeans or Capri pants, flats or sandals, and casual tops while I was in 5" heels and lingerie. I guess I was dressed properly though as I was the slut in the group. The second problem was I had no idea which woman was Nicole and which was Denise! The first woman, who had raven hair and brown eyes, walked in wearing tan capris, sandals, and an off the shoulder floral top. Her fingers lightly grazed my abdomen as she walked in while surveying my living room. The second woman had on snug jeans, a sleeveless button front top, flats and had the most piercing blue eyes to go with her chestnut hair.

"I like your outfit," she said lightly touching my arm then continuing over the top of my breasts, "it fits what Sabrina's told us about you!"

Whether that was a compliment or not I wasn't sure, but I said thank you while closing the door behind them. I went into hostess mode, bringing my guests wine and some snacks. Thanks to Sabrina the discussion quickly turned to my new job but focused much more on the size of my boss' cock and his voracity for using it! I showed off the base to the weighted plug which was still in my ass after recounting how he'd gotten us both sweating through his fevered fucking of me. The conversation got me very wet as no detail was left out to include his calling me his filthy slut and giving me a key to his place in case he wanted a booty call!

"Well he'd better not call tonight," Sabrina said setting down her glass of wine while summoning me to her with her index finger, "tonight is girlie time!"

Sabrina pulled me forward as she leaned back onto the couch. I naturally put my hands on the back of the couch and my knee on the seat between her legs to hold myself up as our lips met. Her kisses started as soft, then became more passionate with her tongue probing my mouth. Behind me, a pair of hands pulled my panties over my hips and ass. The two women behind me maneuvered my panties off my legs as Sabrina gripped the back of my head kissing me deeply. I moaned into her mouth as fingers slithered through my wet pussy lips while another hand undid my bra.

"All three at once?" I whispered hoarsely to Sabrina as our kiss broke.

"Girl orgies are good for the soul," she replied as she pulled my bra out of the way, "and your ass won't be sore after!"

I wanted to reply but two fingers slipped into my pussy causing me to only be able to moan. As I was being pulled back into a standing position a second hand went to my clit, pinching it softly between two fingers as the raven-haired beauty, who was now topless, appeared in front of me. Her hand cupped my cheek, pulling my mouth to hers, our tongues met. Which one was she? Nicole or Denise? Did it matter? Fuck no! I could feel her hard nipples against my chest as she kissed me. Her soft skin felt warm to my hands as my arms coiled around her. A mouth was on my neck, then nibbling on my ear, while a hand managed to get between my boob and the boob of the woman kissing me. My head was swimming with intense but conflicting desires. I barely knew Sabrina, now she was in my apartment with two women I knew even less than her and we were all about to have sex. My first kissing partner's mouth and mine finally separated, but her mouth was soon replaced by the chestnut-haired woman's mouth. I was still under/over dressed as this woman was naked and I still had on gloves, stockings and heels. Then again, I just didn't care!

"How well do you lick pussy slut?" The woman asked.

"Well enough I guess." Came my breathy reply.

"Time to find out!" She responded.

She lowered herself onto the couch, taking her with me, so that when she laid back, I was between her legs. I didn't need direction, my mouth gravitated to her pussy. Starting with long licks between her tender folds, I looked up her body, into her eyes to gauge her reaction to my efforts. Sticking my tongue as far as I could inside her, I started fucking her pussy with my tongue, making sure to wiggle the tip as it went inside her.

"Ohhh," she moaned putting her feet on my back, "someone likes to have fun."

The other woman, let's just say she's Nicole because I never did find out who was who, appeared on the couch next to chestnut haired Denise. Nicole kissed Denise while touching her body with her free hand. While I'd been with Sabrina twice, I'd never seen what I was watching, it was mesmerizing watching Nicole enjoy Denise's breasts with her hand and mouth. I felt Sabrina's hands on me, she was on her knees behind me, touching me how she pleased and driving me crazy! I started assaulting Denise's clit with my tongue while slipping two fingers inside her pussy.

"Someone wants to make me cum!" she moaned as her hips started gyrating in time with my tongue and fingers.

Her pussy coated the lower half of my face and hand with her clear honey as she orgasmed. Nicole quickly pulled me to her pussy as she rolled onto her back on the couch. Instead of teasing as I'd done with Denise I went directly at her clit with my tongue. Sabrina appeared out of nowhere, climbing over Nicole and resting her knees on the back of the couch so Nicole could lick her while I ate her out. As she and Sabrina got closer to orgasm Denise reappeared with her face inches from mine.

"Turn your head to the right," she whispered, "we're going to rock her world!"

Resting my head on Nicole's thigh, Denise's tongue started lapping at her clit the same time as mine. I heard her muffled scream as Sabrina's pussy smothered her mouth. She came so hard I could feel her wetness trailing down my chin and neck. As Nicole recovered Denise and Sabrina pushed me onto the coffee table, spreading my legs as far as they would go so the two of them could eat me in tandem!

"Oh my GOD!" I moaned as they rocked me to a very hard orgasm.

This seemed to go on for hours. While one of them would occasionally leave to take a break, get a drink of water or whatever, I was either between someone's legs or had someone between mine, or both! Eventually I figured out that I could kick off my heels and no one would mind but only after I was locked into back to back 69's. Sabrina's phone came out as well. When I was in the bottom of one 69 I could see Jimmy's smiling face as she held the phone barely 6" from the pussy I was burying my tongue into!

"That's my new contact pic for you in my phone Slut!" He laughed then continued, "Enjoy yourself!"

Eventually, we made it to my bedroom. Sometime in the middle of the night I woke up on my left side with my head on Sabrina's chest and my right leg over hers. Blinking my eyes to focus I could see the form of another woman on the other side of her, she was on her left side as well tucked under Sabrina's other arm. Reaching out, to make sure this wasn't some kind of dream, I touched her bare hip. She was real. Behind me the toilet in my bathroom flushed. I felt someone climb into the bed and nuzzle up being me, pressing her ample chest into my back and wrapping an arm around me. I sighed softly as I was sandwiched between two women with my hand on a third. In spite of the queen size bed being a bit crowded I slept like a baby! Climbing out of my bed when my alarm clock went off was more of an issue.

"Now I know why I live alone." I whispered as I plodded off to the bathroom after having to contort myself to get out of bed.

After relieving myself I set off to the kitchen putting on a white sheer robe. I started coffee and breakfast for my guests while they struggled to use the one bathroom in my apartment. Smiling to myself I knew that my shower would be large, luxurious, and full of body jets! One by one the women started emerging, taking coffee in their various states of dress.

"Thank you!" Came their replies as I handed them their coffees.

As I'd done the night before, I played hostess, this time refilling coffee as needed and giving them breakfast. Eventually, I even remembered to make myself breakfast as well.

"I am going to need to get going," Denise said standing up and walking her dishes to the kitchen, "thank you for the coffee." She approached me, sizing up my robe and determining it covered too much. "We're just going to need to do this," she said as she untied the sash before pushing the robe off my shoulders, "yes that's much better!" Her hands slowly moved around my hips, one moving to my ass and the other up my back as she pressed her lips to mine. Her kiss was soft with just a flick of tongue. "I enjoyed you last night!"

"Thank you," I blushed, "I enjoyed you too!"

As she stepped away Nicole stepped in front of me, unlike Denise, her right hand went to my breast while her left cupped and squeezed my ass. "Don't let him fuck that ass of yours too much," she said giving it another squeeze, "but then again, I don't blame him for it!" Before I could respond her lips met mine as well, our kiss lingered, leaving me wanting more. "Thanks for last night," she said giving me another soft kiss, "you have quite the tongue."

"Thanks." I replied blushing deeper.

I followed them as they both hugged Sabrina goodbye then escorted them to the door. While it should have been odd to stand in my apartment's doorway stark naked, I was getting more and more used to the idea. Sabrina sat on the couch smiling as I closed the door.

"So, let me ask," she said sipping her coffee, "which one was Denise?"

"The one with black hair?" I asked honestly still not knowing the answer.

"You should get a prize for that one!" She laughed seeing how uncomfortable I was having bedded two women whose names I wasn't sure.

"That was an interesting night," I said pulling a seat up near her on the couch, "I've never experienced anything like that!"

"Well you held up quite well," she said giving me the once over, "and I see you're getting far more comfortable in your role."

"There are times," I replied softly, "last night I definitely felt over and under dressed at the same time."

"I have a feeling that will be something that happens a lot for you," she sipped her coffee and smiled at me, "everyone will like you to be easy access after all." I blushed sipping my own coffee. "Are you showering before you go?"

"No," I replied bringing my empty coffee cup to the kitchen, "he has that amazing shower in his private bath that I'm going to use!"

"I'll help you pack," she replied as she slipped off the couch, "it's like you're moving into his bathroom after all!"

Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,370 Followers