Becoming His Slut Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,376 Followers

Sabrina and I had fun picking out which lingerie outfits I should bring to work to have on hand. She helped by suggesting a different selection of colors as well as a mixture of bras, corsets and bustiers. I decided to make notes on what I needed more of as well, I didn't have enough pairs of stockings to have one pair of each color at each location. While Sabrina finished putting my items in a small rolling suitcase, I used an app on my phone to order what I needed. The last item to go in was the cleaned weighted plug which they'd had a lot of fun removing the night before. While I wanted to go to work in a pair of yoga pants and a sweatshirt, Sabrina reminded me that I was still going to the office and I shouldn't stroll in looking like a college student! She helped me into a peach camisole, a floral sundress and a cute pair of heels before walking me out to my car.

"Oh, I swear," she said giving me a big hug, "I feel like I'm sending you off to your first day of slut camp!" I couldn't help but laugh as she pretended to cry. "I'm just so proud of you!" Leaning forward she squeezed my ass through the thin dress. "Now you be a good little slut and fuck those boys right!"

"I will." I replied with a wink.

Sabrina gave me a kiss on the cheek before letting my butt go, "We wouldn't want your neighbors to think you're some kind of deviant, would we?"

"You mean the kind that wakes up in bed with three naked women?" I asked as she started to walk away.

"Those are the worst!" Sabrina replied laughing.

"Bitch!" I teased giving her breast a quick backhanded rub.

"Slut!" Sabrina laughed. "Now behave," she continued backing away slightly, "I bet if I told you to lick my pussy right now you would!"

"Maybe!" I replied playfully giving my upper lip a lick but feeling that familiar twinge in my pussy.

"Maybe later this week I'll stop by again," she said turning and walking away, but stopped to look over her shoulder giving me a sultry look, "and maybe I'll bring my strapon again!"

My body shuddered at her words, causing her to smile and wink before she headed away. I looked around the parking lot, which was thankfully empty, then slid into my car. It took me a moment to compose myself before I started the car and headed to work.

"What will today bring?" I asked myself as I drove away.

Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,376 Followers