All Comments on 'Becoming His Toilet Paper'

by PassionateExplorer

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
Greasy_BallsackGreasy_Ballsackabout 2 years ago

Great to see a woman doing these things to a man for once. Men worshipping women's bodies and being their toilet while hot is severely over-represented. Also great the story wasn't some quick 1 or 2 page pos. I hope you'll continue this story and write others like it. Don't be afraid to get more extreme either.

Bracks02Bracks02about 2 years ago

This is excellent writing! Loved this. Hope it all gets wetter and wilder to come.

MommabirdMommabirdabout 2 years ago

Very fun story. I found the mean talk a bit distracting, as I prefer a loving master story. More of a…that’s a good girl kind of thing. She was worshiping him, he needed to reward her, not insult her. In my opinion, anyway.

HumanurinalHumanurinalabout 2 years ago

It's the thoughts that go through her head that makes this story for me. I've thought the very same things while swallowing a strangers piss

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Disgustingly good.😃

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I identify with his irreverent attitude towards the depraved adultress. I liked that it was three pages and chapters because I watched the game, ate, pissed, and messed with my phone during THE DRAMATIC PAGE TURNS. The descriptive text contrasts the ass-licking adventures of this sophisticate author.

The grammar, syntax, and spelling were correct so that's already beter than 90% of what I've looked at on this site.

Cheers

I'll read more.

Visited via bdsmlr

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

FUCKING. HOT. GIRL!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It is very hard to find well written porn. I found it here and you got me hard. Thank you for all the time and might I also add, hard-work? I keep coming back to your page to see To be continued.... I hope to center of my Root Chakra that you keep the story going. My GF and I used to play master and slave. My favorite sex position was missionary slave sex. She would lay down face up, head on a pillow, and lick my asshole while I fucked her tits. We ended up getting married and of course those games also ended. Thank you for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Damn! That was really hot. One of the best Literotica stores I have ever read. I can hardly wait for part two.

TheOnlyJoshuaTheOnlyJoshuaalmost 2 years ago

I love the detailed and personal exploration of following the path of personal demise. The insight given makes it more thrilling and satisfying to read. The look into her head, her thoughts and feelings, beside the explicite nature of events, makes this a wonderful story. I hope to read more you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow, this was fucking hot and I'm not even into feet

Humble_FootpigHumble_Footpigalmost 2 years ago

Amazing. A well written story. In fact it is so well written I can assume the point of view of both characters. Keep writing more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is amazing! When will part 2 be done?

rebeccastone747rebeccastone747over 1 year ago

Wonderful story, a girl after my own heart. More please

MommabirdMommabirdover 1 year ago

Very well written, but for me not sexy. I love raunchy stories, But I didn’t find this sexy, or stimulating. Firstly, the story starts out with her quite critical of other types of kink and how other people do slavery. Judgment of others is a huge turn off for me

Very well written, and I love the subject matter, my favorite in fact, but I didn’t find this story erotic.

bigblobusabigblobusaover 1 year ago

What an erotic and touching story. I especially loved his disregards of your needs. Him coaxing and coaching you to clean his asshole by discussing prior phone calls lends itself to reality.

That method helps me at times because some acts are easier to do when the choice is made for me. And reminding me of how much I previously said I wanted it. I almost backed out of rimming a guys ass due to the strong smell of sweat. But hearing him remind me of how much I craved licking a dirty ass clean had my pussy soaked. Once I started, the more I wanted it.

Greasy_BallsackGreasy_Ballsackabout 1 year ago

Will you continue this story or write others, or have you abandoned Literotica?

Greasy_BallsackGreasy_Ballsackabout 1 year ago

Will you continue this story or write others, or have you abandoned Literotica?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Fine writing with great pacing and tension. The story does an excellent job of communicating the "I can't believe I'm doing this but I can't stop" feeling. The cheating aspect helped to create a believably flawed character. I think some of the descriptions go a bit too far and could leave more to the imagination. I also don't like the word "nude" in erotica. It sounds prudish, which this character clearly isn't. But overall I loved the story and would definitely read a sequel.

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle6 months ago

Couldn't stop reading. I have been in her place and loved every minute of it. I hope you finish her journey and take us to where you want it to go. Great story

jimvettejimvette12 days ago

You've done a very good job of communicating the emotions of surrendering to your desires or fantasy. I have not been fortunate enough to find the yin to yang and I'm afraid that my attained age has closed that window.

I followed your link from BDSMLR, thanks for posting both.

Blessings, Neutron Sr.

JohnJayChapmanJohnJayChapman12 days ago

This story — wonderful— is either a tremendous work of imagination, or an impressive piece of research. It energizes the darker corners of my soul. Applause.

llienollieno3 days ago

Wonderful..please continue

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous