Becoming Joey Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time, she felt him pushing against the back of her throat and she tried to relax, but it was just too thick. She bobbed up and down, trying to take a little more each time. She sat back and watched his cock throb with need, covered in a mixture of pre-cum and spit. It was time. She wanted him to ravage her, but this time, she felt in control and wanted him to know that she was there for him, there to please him, there to be his little slut.

She turned him around and pushed him back on the bed. She crawled up and straddled him. She had lubed herself before dinner, but it had been awhile and his cock was so thick. She knew it would hurt. She wanted it to hurt. She wanted him to have her tears, to see what she was willing to do for him.

Joey hunched up and let his head tease the outside of her hole. She reached behind and grasped his cock, reveling in the fact that her fingers could quite touch when wrapped around it. She guided it to her hole and pushed down. She moaned at the first entry, feeling it spread her open. She pushed a little harder and felt a flash of white hot pain shoot through her body. She felt tears forming in her eyes as she gazed into his eyes. Robert pulled her face towards him, but instead of kissing her, kissed the tears from her face. This gesture melted her heart and gave her the courage to forge ahead. She pushed down and felt him slide all the way in. Their bodies locked together, fitting as though they always belonged to each other.

Joey started to slowly rise, letting half his cock free, before plunging back down and taking ownership once again. She started a pace, rising up and gripping at his head before pushing back down and feeling every inch of him. She only managed this for a few moments before Robert grasped her hips and stopped her. He started pushing his cock into her from below, faster and harder. Joey felt her tits swaying back and forth and Robert's cock possessed her. Then with one final thrust, Robert buried himself deep inside her. She felt his body contract and watched his face before feeling him explode into her. He held her for several long moments, just easing his cock slowly in and out. Joey collapsed on his chest. She felt him softening inside her. She snuggled her face into the crook of his neck, kissing at his perspiration as Robert's cock slid completely out, leaving Joey content for the moment, but wondering what the next time would bring.

12