Becoming Julie's Sissy Maid Pt. 01

Story Info
Sissy Maid cuckolding.
2.7k words
4.39
17.1k
16
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How did I end up losing the use of my Julie's neat tidy pussy and only be good enough to clean it with my tongue.

My wife knew I liked to cross-dress but Julie was never really happy about it and was certainly not a dominate person. I had spent many hours online looking at trying to get a Mistress to dominate me and force me to wear a chastity belt full time but to no avail, they either wanted lots of money or where in other parts of the country I could not get to easily without Julie knowing. Deep down I had always wanted to be a French Maid, just the feel of the stockings on my legs and walking in heels made my little cock hard, let alone being in a full uniform.

It had got to the point where I masturbated so much over stories of chastity and crossdressing that Julie become aware I was up to something on the computer. I always hid my tracks and deleted all the sites I visited so Julie could not see what I had been up to. Julie confronted me one evening saying that I was not paying her any attention and was spending too much time on the computer, she said she had found pictures of chastity belts saved in my photos (these were my favourite ones), I quickly denied it and said that it must have been by mistake that she must had downloaded them in error.

Julie seem to forget about it but the following week she found her stockings in her drawer all covered in cum and ask how did it happen as she had not worn any for a while. This is when she sat me down and said she had found more pictures on the computer this time of Sissy Maids wearing chastity belts and she had certainly not downloaded them. Julie asked if I liked them and did I ever think about wearing them, Julie said the best way was to get my cock out and give it a rub whilst looking at the pictures to see if I got excited. We had only got through a few pictures and my cock was a stiff as a board, well Julie said "I think we know what you like" and I shot my load all over her hands.

Over the coming days Julie said nothing about what had happened and I thought she had forgotten about it but that weekend Julie said that she did not think it was fair of her if she did not allow me to live out my fantasies and that she would help me but it would have to be under her control. Julie took quite an interest looking at chastity belts and deciding which one would suit me and before I knew where we were she had ordered one. She said that if I wanted to be her Sissy Maid I would have to be shaved all over with no body hair at all as Sissies were not allowed any hair only real men had body hair. Next was which Maids outfit to choose, Julie said I should have different colours of pink and black but that they must be lockable, all this was next day delivery so Julie said we needed to make an early start tomorrow morning so I could be ready and dressed tomorrow evening.

We woke early and Julie took me shopping and we bought matching stockings, bra, suspenders and stockings which had to be seamed, then it was make-up, shaving creams and hair removing creams. Next was shoes that had to be patent and at least a five inch heel, we bought pink and black to match my Maids outfits. This all seemed to be moving ahead very quickly and as much as I was looking forward to it Julie seemed to be looking forward to it more.

Once we got home I was undressed and Julie smeared lots of cream all round my cock, over my balls, and anus and I had to wait for the cream to get warm, it was not long and my pubic area was on fire and is if by magic all my pubic literally fell out and I was bald. I then had a cool bath and Julie then helped me to remove the rest of my body hair, wow I looked completely different and my cock looked even smaller than normal. That was when Julie presented me with a CB6000s in pink and baby lotion that had been kept in the fridge, Julie put the freezing cold baby lotion over my cock and balls for lube and then the ring went easily round my balls and my little cock slipped in to the cage and was locked up. Next was the padded bra, suspender belt and then stockings which felt so nice on my freshly shaved legs, my cock would have got hard but it was restricted inside its little cage. To finish off was the Maids outfit and heels and then I stood looking at myself in the mirror not quite believing that everything I had wished for had come true and Julie was so happy too.

That evening I cooked dinner and was a complete Maid to Julie doing everything she asked without question the final thing Julie asked was for me to undress her and then lick her pussy. As I knelt between her legs and pulled her panties I could see her pussy was soaking wet, she made me lick her to three orgasms and then we cuddled in bed with Julie's hand on my chastity belt saying I had been a good maid. My cock was trying to get hard but the chastity belt certainly stopped me and where normally I would have had a wank I had to settle with just thoughts of me being a maid.

When I woke the next morning I had to give Julie's pussy another good licking and then got dressed in to my maids outfit, I bought Julie breakfast in bed and she had made list of chores for me to do for the day. Well by the end of the day my feet hurt wearing heels all day, I was now having to sit to have a wee, which I was glad of just to have a break from standing in the heels. My cock felt very strange inside its cage and not being able to touch it but trying to get used to the ring round my balls was uncomfortable. Julie seemed to be relishing me being a maid and I felt like a woman all shaved and in stockings and heels, it was quite sad when Sunday evening came round and I took it off ready for bed. I asked Julie to unlock me but she turned round and said that it was I wanted and she would decide when it would come off.

At work the next day I thought that everyone could see my chastity belt and I felt very paranoid but no-one took a second glance, the only comment was that the girls said it was good that I left the toilet seat down, I did not mention that I had no other choice but to sit and wee. Once I got home Julie had left a note with my maids outfit saying what she wanted for dinner and a few chores, when she come home I again was told her lick her pussy as she said she felt tired after work and that would get her ready for dinner. My cock was straining in his cage but Julie said I would have to last at least a week and then she would let me cum. That week took forever, I actually felt towards the end of the week that my balls were getting used to have a ring around them and sleeping was a lot easier but finally Saturday evening came round, I was freshly shaved with just stockings and heels on when Julie slowly released my cock from its cage.

I was surprised that my cock took a bit of encouragement to come to life but after only a minute of rubbing I could feel I was ready to cum, Julie told me to enjoy it as it would be longer locked the next time and it just flooded out of me all over her pussy, I actually felt weak where I cum so much. Julie then replaced the cage and told me to clean her pussy of my cum, I had never done this before and there was thick cum all over her pussy. I started to lick her pussy slowly and taste my salty cum, it took a while to clean the mess and I could tell Julie was ready to cum and she bucked her hips and let go with a shuddering climax.

For someone who was not interested in me crossdressing Julie had certainly come round to the idea and my fantasy had become a reality, Julie always now wanted me dressed as a maid when I get on in from work and my underwear draw was very impressive with lots of stockings, suspenders, bras and panties. I was now wearing panties on a daily basis as Julie had thrown all my pants out and had only kept one pair for an emergency for if I had to visit the doctors. I was now buying panty liners to wear in my panties so as not to dribble from my chastity belt, I had found it a lot easier to wear my chastity belt now and when it did come off for shaving or on the odd occasion when I was allowed to cum I actually missed it when it was not on, I even found that I was now putting it back on without Julie asking me to.

Julie gave me a release date of when I was allowed to cum and put it on the calendar and I would look at the date 2 or 3 weeks in advance and think how would I manage, but the time now seemed to go so quickly that when it came round to release day I knew that when I did cum and it was a huge lot I would feel quite depressed, I found it hard being locked again seeing that the release date was weeks in advance. But after a couple of days I was fine, I liked it more when Julie locked me for 4 weeks as I found it easier not to cum and it kept me sexually aroused knowing that I could not cum.

I was still licking her pussy on a very regular basis and it was not my job to shave her pussy and keep it trimmed neatly, she liked to rub her pubes over my chastity belt as she knew it made my cock go hard. One day when I was shaving her pussy she asked if I missed not putting my cock in her pussy, I said I did but I was happy just to lick her pussy as I knew she never cum when I did have sex with her. That was when Julie said she had often wondered what it would be like to have sex with a man with a very large cock, I was quite taken back by this and kept quiet and hope she did not mention it again.

Julie only mentioned it a couple of more times over the next couple of weeks but after a night out with the girls she came home very drunk and said I had heard of cuckolding and what it entailed, I had read about it and wanked over it but was not sure if it was something I could do. Julie said one of her girlfriends had told her about it and as we were not having sex anymore why should she miss out, I told her that I was her husband and she said that I already licked my cum off her pussy what would be the difference if it was someone else's, she then fell asleep and next morning did not say anything about it.

At my next release date Julie again mentioned cuckolding and me being her Sissy Maid I should be lucky that I was allowed to lick her pussy no matter what even if it was filled with someone else's cum. Julie said that my role had now changed in the marriage and I would always be her Sissy Maid but she did need a real man to satisfy her needs and that was something I could not do. She could see I was upset but told me I was a great Sissy Maid and she would never change that and I would get used to her seeing other men, Julie then locked me back up and I got back to cleaning the house.

It could only have been a week when Julie came home from work saying that one of the girls at work knew a lorry driver who stayed in a hotel whilst he was away from home who was very well endowed looking for a one night stand this Friday. I stood there shell shocked as Julie told me she intended to meet this guy called Jim, Julie said that I would have to make sure she was ready for Jim with a freshly shaved pussy, underwear all ironed and her outfit back from the drycleaners. I had so much to do Friday that I took the day off and once I got back from the drycleaners spent the day as a maid getting things ready for Julie's evening. Julie came her early from work and I then took my time shaving her legs and making sure her pussy was trimmed and shaved perfectly and I could not believe I was doing this for another man.

Julie looked stunning as she left in a little black number with hold ups and high heels and a small thong covering her dignity, she gave me a peck on the cheek and told me to be waiting for her when she got in as I would have some pussy cleaning to be done. There I was stood there in a full maids outfit and wearing a chastity belt and my wife was going out to get fucked by another guy and I was letting it happen.

I did not know what to do with myself while I waited for Julie to come home and then finally I heard a taxi pull up outside and I rushed down to greet her at the door. Julie came in with a huge smile on her face and said that she now needed my full sissy maid attention on her pussy. We went to the bedroom and I took my wife's clothes off, she sat back on the bed and said she had a big surprise in her panties. I slowly lowered her panties to reveal a swollen and very full pussy, she made me lay on the bed and she sat over me, I could smell his sperm and her juices and then she told me to lick her. I gave her pussy a lick and it was met with a large thick clump of cum that flowed in to my mouth, I kept licking and more and more cum came out, I had never seen so much cum. I could tell Julie was getting ready to cum and she cum so hard my mouth was full of cum and her piss, she then laid back on the bed exhausted.

Julie said she was so proud of her sissy cuckold maid she said I could cum especially, I asked if I could put my cock in her pussy but Julie said sissy maids only clean pussies. Julie then said that the night had been a success and had I enjoyed it, I was about to disagree but at that point she made me cum in a tissue which Julie said meant I must have enjoyed being cuckolded for the first time otherwise I would not have cum. I was then locked back up and Julie fell asleep saying how lucky she was having a sissy maid.