All Comments on 'Becoming Just Another Family Ch. 04'

by datura48

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 5 years ago
Loving this

Fantastic story and this chapter had me on the edge of my seat. What will they do to be together? I am thinking they may get caught by the parents and all hell will break loose. Disowned is one scenario and they then move in together and make a baby.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 2 years ago

"Becoming Just Another Family Ch. 04:" - This chapter has progressively gotten better, as the story continues progressing along. Brother Ryan has become seemingly softer, more mellow and more caring of his Sister Rachel;s feeling and well-being.

With the having to sneak to see each other, adds more degrees of difficulties as their parents maintain a tight watch on their daughter's where-abouts, her actions and her movements around the family home. Brother Ryan lives elsewhere with his good friend, in the jointly shared apartment; he therefore has to sneak into and out of their parents home--and love, foreplay and make love to his sister-lover!

Each chapter has gotten better. The emotions and feelings for the siblings has gotten deeper, more intense and more enduring as time goes on. They're almost into a year since Ryan took his sister's virginity; however, their sessions and encounters have been few and far between, as his sister is still closely monitored b their parents, and they have to meet in Rachel's bedroom, or across from each other occasionally, when Ryan has dinner with the parents and his two sisters, the additional sister being twenty-two year old Renee. The one time Ryan and Rachel met at his apartment and had sex, they were careless, and his roommate caught them in the process of fucking; Ryan''s roomie now knows they're sexually active siblings, and the risk of exposure is great!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdatura48@datura48
I'm just a guy with a wild imagination who likes to put it on vitual paper. After channeling ideas to fan fiction for some time, I've turned my hand to original stories and characters. Though I try to keep things as realistic and believable as possible, I do believe fiction, n...