Becoming Kitty Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind raced back to the evening we went to the strip club where Elle and I got chatting to two of the girls, before they took us for a private dance. I recalled Elle and Roxy giggling whilst I chatted with Holly, but thought no more of it.

'Roxy has experience training sissies and, having exchanged numbers, she suggested I purchase a few things to help. In fact you have her to thank for your new outfit.'

Now that Elle had revealed how I came to be standing in front her dressed as I was, it all made sense.

'So, while you carry on with your maid duties, I'm going to meet Roxy.' Elle's hand slid up her thigh as she spread her legs. 'I've been so horny thinking about her since the club. I've never done anything more than kiss a girl before but I have been fantasising about Roxy putting me over her knee and giving me a good spanking!'

Elle removed her hand from under her dress and presented me with two glistening fingers which I eagerly look into my mouth to lick clean.

'Hmm, taste how turned on I am at the thought of Roxy having her wicked way with me.'

Elle removed her fingers from my mouth and slid them back under her dress. She removed them again although this time wiped her fresh juices under my nose before getting me lick her fingers clean.

'I am sure that thought and my scent will keep you nice and horny whilst you clean the house. I would say to behave while I'm gone but I think we both know you have no choice.' She stifled a giggle as she held up her necklace and dangled the keys to my freedom in my face.

'Before I go I've got a little gift for you. Give me your phone.'

I retrieved my phone from the worktop and handed it to Elle. She pulled out a bright pink phone case from her bag and discarded the black one I'd fitted. She also opened the phone and did something on it before handing it back to me.

'Seeing as you like getting dressed up like the naught girl you are I thought you should have the accessories to match.'

The phone case was what you'd expect a teenage girl to have. As well as being bright pink, it had 'Kitty' spelt out in diamanté crystals on the back.

'Make sure you keep this with you at all times, I'll be in touch with more instructions. I'm sure Roxy will have some fun ideas of things we can get you to do for our amusement!'

12