Becoming Kitty Pt. 09

Story Info
Alternative wedding anniversary.
2.8k words
4.6
5.1k
3

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/02/2024
Created 02/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subvexed
Subvexed
97 Followers

It had been a couple of months since Elle, after my initial suggestion, had lead me down the rabbit hole.

The small incremental steps had now resulted in my body being feminised. Regular spa treatments ensured my body hair was removed below my now feminine shaped eyebrows, save for a landing strip of pubic hair, which I trimmed regularly to keep neat. I owned an extensive collection of lingerie, from everyday knickers, to matching sets appropriate only for the bedroom. Elle had pushed my boundaries further by buying me a wig and heels, teaching me how to walk in the latter with the aid of a butt plug.

I'd shopped for a lot of these items, picking out the various pieces of lingerie, and ensuring I got the correct sizes myself. I'd even bought sex toys, including my own realistic looking 8' dildo.

With external guidance from Roxy, a new friend, Elle had led me through the process using my initial desire to explore female domination, and latterly my arousal, where teasing and controlling my release enabled her to consistently push my boundaries.

She introduced me to makeup and, through practice, I could now confidently transform myself into Kitty, my feminine self. When transformed I wore a pink chastity device, the key to which hung on a chain around Elle's neck, and a pink collar. As a minimum, I wore a pair of knickers and my plug, although I craved dressing like the stereotypical male fantasy of a girl, wearing micro skirts and dresses, lingerie and heels. In addition to the obvious physical changes, my mannerisms were also submissive and feminine.

Whilst my constant arousal had led me through each individual step of my transformation, I'd come to love the total freedom of being Kitty, of surrendering control to Elle, and obeying her every command as my Mistress. I trusted her completely and wanted to please her in any way possible.

This could be as her personal servant, sometimes even dressed the part in a french maid's outfit, undertaking household chores, cooking meals and giving her massages.

A major part of my subservience was to satisfy Elle's every sexual desire. From previously having an infrequent and pretty vanilla sex life, where we'd be lucky to have sex once a week, I'd now pride myself in giving Elle at least one orgasm a day. Through her guidance my oral skills in particular had improved immeasurably. From never really being comfortable with me going down on her, Elle now regularly instructed me to put my tongue to work, until she was completely satisfied. Now that I was caged and feminised when Kitty, oral became the principle way for me to pleasure my Mistress and, regardless of what I was doing, she'd taught me to drop to my knees at the single click of her fingers.

This could be anytime, from having just woken up, to walking in the door from work. She even occasionally teased me by doing it whilst chatting to her friends on the phone, or watching tv.

If she was feeling particularly deviant, or just wanted to tease me, she would make me worship her asshole without being permitted to touch her pussy. This was particularly degrading but it was always a reminder of my place in our new relationship, particularly if I'd been at all bratty.

As Kitty, my own sexual release had, by contrast, been restricted and completely subject to good behaviour. In addition, I was always expected to clean up my own mess using my tongue. This initially had repulsed me although I now not only accepted it but, in my altered mindset, this gave me validation as a girl, and I actually craved it. Elle reinforced this change in my psyche by referring to me as her little slut, which was difficult to deny when I had a mouthful of cum!

In fact, as Kitty, I loved being slutty. I loved the complete role reversal from being the guy, to dressing and behaving as the slut that guys fantasise about. Elle had fun at my expense, getting me to dress up for her in the stereotypical outfits and lingerie men buy women. It was particularly emasculating being made to wear an outfit I'd originally bought for her! The shoe, or heel in this case, was most certainly on the other foot.

Whilst the process of transforming into Kitty had been incredible, it was not a permanent change from my old self. She'd come out most weekends although, aside from occasionally wearing a pair of knickers under my regular clothes to work, Elle and I enjoyed the weeks as they always had been, albeit with more regular sex.

Being subservient when transformed into Kitty made me much more dominant when Elle did want me to switch, and to be her husband. I satisfied her far more as a result, making her suck my cock, giving her facials and fucking her hard, knowing the roles would reverse and she'd get ample pay back. As a married couple this was an infinitely more exciting sex life than we'd ever had, even when we first met.

I had initiated this change by asking to explore femdom but Elle, having done research, had taken it further than I could have imagined. Between her and Roxy, her Domme mentor, she determined how this journey had evolved. Not knowing what would come next, but having absolute trust in Elle, kept me constantly on edge.

At the beginning of the week, Elle announced that she was planning a special evening that Saturday, which also happened to be our wedding anniversary.

As the day approached, through the blur of a busy working week I was looking forward to transforming into Kitty, although had no idea what Elle had planned. Unusually, she had me wear my cage all week, with knickers under my normal clothing. As a result, I was incredibly horny, especially as Elle had me pleasure her each morning and evening without any release for myself.

As we had breakfast together on the Saturday Elle announced that she had a few things to prepare for our evening, and that she'd booked me a spa appointment.

The first time I had gone to the spa struck fear into my soul, although having been once a month since, it held little apprehension. In fact, I looked forward to the silky smooth skin I'd have afterwards, and my nails being sorted by a professional.

In the mindset of Kitty I looked through my underwear drawer making sure I picked out a matching set, knowing that Amy, my regular beautician, was going to see it. I settled on my dusty pink matching set of bra and knickers, which were super cute. I also put in my jewelled plug, which I thought would match my knickers.

At this point, I needed to ask permission from Elle to remove my cage. Far from Elle relieving me of chastity when going to the spa to spare my embarrassment, removing my cage was purely practical to enable my waxing to be as thorough as possible.

Elle pulled my knickers down and bent so she could unlock my cage with the key that hung on a gold chain around her neck. Predictably, as soon as she took it off, my cock stood to attention. Wrapping a warm hand around it, Elle licked my balls before running her tongue up the length and took in the tip into her mouth. I nearly exploded although there was no way she was going to make it that easy. Standing, she then pulled my knickers back into place and playfully spanked my ass.

'All good things cum to those who wait Kitty Kat!'

Elle just loved to tease me. Despite my pleas for release, she had other ideas that she clearly wanted, or maybe needed, me to be horny for. From the very start it was my arousal that made me weak, and compliant to her demands, and she knew it.

I walked the short walk to the spa. Amy was always happy to see me, and presented me with a glass of champagne as I entered. She looked down at her schedule and raised her eyebrows.

'Wow, quite a bit to get through today Kitty! We'd better get started.'

Elle arranged for my monthly treatments so it was always a surprise to me what I'd have done. She liked to keep me on my toes.

Amy led me through to the treatment room and I made out the distinctive smell of the hot wax, and knew what was coming.

After a full body wax she got me to crouch on the bed with my bottom in the air. She pulled my knickers down and I felt her apply something cool around my anus.

'This will take a few minutes Kitty, try to relax and I'll go and prep for your mani pedi.'

With that Amy left me crouched on the treatment bed, with my bottom in the air and my jewel clear for all to see. I had no idea what she had applied to my ass although it tingled slightly. Just as I thought I couldn't take it any longer she came back into the room and proceeded to wash my bottom with warm soapy water, and then drying me, before pulling my knickers back into place.

With no time to think, Amy spirited me back into the salon for a manicure and pedicure. As usual, Elle had chosen how she wanted my nails and she'd gone for a classy french polish finish, albeit with 1 inch long acrylic nail extensions. This was the most overtly feminine finish I'd ever had.

Whilst my nails were being taken care of, another beautician worked on my eyebrows. Before I knew it, I'd thanked the girls, gave Amy my customary healthy tip and was walking back home feeling my smooth skin tingle and admiring my nails.

I walked in the door and made my way to the kitchen, where i found a note from Elle on the table.

'Dear Kitty,

I've gone out to buy a few things for our special evening. Take your time to get ready for when I return.

You'll find what you need in our bathroom. Make sure you open the packages in order!

Oh, and just to make sure you behave yourself, be a good girl and pop your cage back on.

ML Xx'

Next to the note was my pink chastity cage, and I knew I had no option but to put it on and secure the padlock. The first time Elle had fitted it I was in a post orgasm daze, although being made to put it on myself was infinitely more emasculating.

I headed up stairs to find the three packages as Elle had described. Opening 'One', I found an enema kit. I took time to read the instructions and then connected the components, before filling the pouch with warm water. I took out my jewel plug and inserted the nozzle.

I waited a few minutes on the toilet and could see the volume of the bag had nearly halved. When I thought I couldn't take much more I removed the plug.

My ass spasmed as it tried to keep the liquid in and when I relaxed a torrent of water emptied out of me. It felt amazing to relieve the pressure and I could feel my cock trying to get hard in response to the almost sexual pleasure with the release. The kit suggested doing at least 2 full cycles although I enjoyed it so I did 3 to be sure. Each time I tried to take more water and to see how long I could hold it.

Satisfied I'd completely cleaned myself out, I jumped into the shower, then took time to thoroughly moisturise my body. This was always something I looked forward to after waxing as it soothed my smooth skin.

Having done this I opened box 'Two' to find a small ivory coloured satin bag with a draw string. I opened this to find a butt plug, identical to mine with a pink, jewelled end, although it was at least one size larger. I was slightly apprehensive although applied lube to my bottom and the plug and bent over to insert it. It definitely felt larger and heavier, although I slowly took it in, until it popped into place. As I stood up, I could feel my body accept the intruder. The initial discomfort was replaced with an amazing sensation of feeling completely full. I wondered what it would feel like to put on my heels and walk around although suspected I had this to look forward to.

Next for box 'Three'.

I opened this to find an array of different makeup. Clearly, I was to apply this so I excitedly looked through the different products.

Looking at the palette, it was more classy and sophisticated than the usual slutty look I'd go for. After applying a foundation, I then went to work on my eyes, blending a gold tinted eye shadow with a darker tone to the outside of each eye. I enhanced my brows with a pencil and used eye liner to open my eyes up, before applying the mascara. I was careful not to use too much product as I was keen to look classy. Finally, I used the nude lip pencil and lipstick with a bit of the gloss.

I did some final touching up with some blush to enhance my cheek bones and fixed my wig in place. I was styling my bob, giving it a little volume, as I heard the key in the door downstairs

'Hi Kitty, I'm home! Where are you??'

'Hi Mistress, I'm upstairs.'

I heard Elle skip up the stairs, no doubt eager to see how her instructions had been followed. She came into the bathroom, dropping her shopping bags on the floor, and I stood to greet her to show my new look.

'Oh Kitty, you look adorable. Very sexy, very classy for a change!'

She inspected my manicure and gave me a cuddle, allowing her hands to roam my soft, smooth skin, before giving me a kiss on the cheek.

'Don't want to mess up your makeup Sweetie. At least not yet anyway.'

Her hands moved lower, cupping my ass before playfully applying a little pressure to my plug. I let out a little whimper as I was still getting used to the larger size.

'Excellent, you've been such good girl you deserve a present! Now, close your eyes and don't open them until I say.'

'Yes Mistress.'

I heard her rummage through one of her bags and some noises I didn't recognise.

'This will feel a little cool on your skin but remember to keep your eyes closed.'

I braced myself before feeling a cold wet sensation as Elle applied pressure to the right hand side of my chest. She repeated this process on the left. The cool feeling subsided, although I could feel a weight to my chest.

'Still no peeking please.'

I was curious to know what she'd done but knew opening my eyes would have displeased my Mistress.

'Now, arms out front.'

I did as instructed and felt something soft being slid up my arms. Elle moved behind me to wrap the garment around my torso before securing multiple fixings up my back. She adjusted the shoulder straps and the tight fitting garment to her satisfaction. Elle circled me making the last few adjustments before walking me to the full length mirror.

'Ok Kitty, open your eyes.'

I did as instructed and took in the image reflected back at me. I was wearing what I recognised to be a silk and lace basque finished in a stunning ivory colour, with embroidery and lace skirts that flared on my hips.

My hands moved to my bust, and my full DD cup breasts held firm in the tight fitting garment. Elle had adhered breast forms before fitting my lingerie and I felt I had real boobs for the first time, including the realistic weight to my chest. I couldn't stop cupping them, and noticed I even had pronounced, hard nipples. Turning around, my basque had a sheer back with hook and eye clasps.

'Wow, Kitty, you look stunning. We're not done yet though. Have a seat.'

I did as instructed as Elle retrieved four satin suspender straps from the bag. Next she got a pack of ivory lace top stockings and rolled them up my legs before attaching the straps. I stood up so she could adjust them to ensure they were straight and even. Lastly, she pulled out a pair of ivory 5" stilettos, also finished in satin, for me to step into, before securing the ankle straps.

With my full outfit pulled together I looked back at the mirror. My classy makeup and ivory lingerie and shoes made me look like a bride on her wedding night.

'Happy anniversary Sweetie! I thought it would be more appropriate on this anniversary for you to be the bride!'

Elle leant in close, wrapping her arms around me, enjoying everything she touched. She looked directly into my eyes as she applied pressure to my plug.

'Now that you're dressed the part, it seems only right that we consumate our new relationship.'

Subvexed
Subvexed
97 Followers