Becoming Mark and Janet's Girly-Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BuckyDuckman
BuckyDuckman
6,351 Followers

"Are you done?" he asked, nodding at the work I had been doing.

"Just need to shave her butt." Even as I said that I managed a couple strokes with the razor. Unlike a man's ass, there wasn't much there to remove. Still, I wanted to be thorough. They were silent until I picked up the washcloth to wipe off the remnants of shaving cream. In a sexy way, her pussy and ass looked vaguely splatter with cum. I can remember my cock throbbing at that thought. "So when did you see my wife naked?"

"I might have sent him a picture or two of me naked," Janet confessed, eyes on mine, watching and measuring my response.

"Like, on accident? As a joke or something," I asked, smirking as I considered how embarrassing it must have been for her to slip up like that.

"Not on accident," she said, hopping off the counter and wrapping her arm me. She kissed my shoulder. "It was on purpose."

"But why would you do that?"

"Reasons," she said, looking ashamed. That didn't explain a single thing. My smirk fell away as I realized something more was going on or something more had happened. "Lots of reasons."

"Name one," I demanded, feeling my blood turning to ice.

"We were fighting, for one," she said, keeping her eyes on mine. "Fighting about sex stuff, remember?"

I couldn't believe she had even brought that up. "That was like three years ago!" Realizing Mark was witnessing the beginnings of an argument, I tried to give him the shorthand version, feeling my way with saying it in a way that felt fair and respectful to both of us. "I had fallen into a rut in the bedroom and Janet hated that our lovemaking had become routine." His reply surprised me.

"Trust me, I know."

"How did he know?" I asked my wife. "I sure as shit didn't say anything to him." It pissed me off that she had, especially since we had decided to share the blame for our rut. She hadn't been the only one with unmet desires. As much as she always enjoyed our cumplay, I never felt as if she had fully embraced my dual nature.

The argument had been bad and lasted for weeks as we tried to find a compromise point. "All you do is fuck me, eat me, and then you're done," she had whined.

"I get you off, don't I?"

"Not the point," she had fumed. "You used to make me feel special and now, it's by the numbers. It's like you figured out how to push my buttons and then it's one, two, three, bing-bang-boom, she's done."

Cocky and frustrated, my reaction hadn't been fair. "It works, doesn't it?"

"So does playing with myself, but that doesn't stop me from wanting more."

Oof, that had stung at the time. Then again, at the time, I had twisted her comment. "Yeah, well, it's not like you're the only one who might want a little something-something extra between the sheets."

Shots had been fired and we weren't the kind of couple able to manage that. We had retreated into our shells, still bloody, angry, and unable to talk about it. How do you say to your life-partner, "What we do is good, but I want more?" It had taken weeks before we had stopped whining about what we were missing and had started asking each other, "What else can I do in bed to change how you're feeling?"

Janet owned her actions. "He was the only person I had to talk with," she said with a mournful expression on her face. "Well, maybe not the only person, but he felt like the safest."

I glared at Mark, pissed that he had broken the bro-code and never mentioned a word to me about it. Turning back to Janet, I needed to know what she had said. "How much does he know?"

Janet looked helpless. The glance she shot Mark looked much different than mine. "You tell him or I do," the big man replied. "It's time. He needs to know."

"Everything," she whispered, looking at the floor.

"What's everything?" I demanded wishing I wasn't naked, wishing I was shaved, and certainly wishing I hadn't invited Mark to join us for a night of fun. I had secrets I didn't want other people to know, starting and ending with my bisexuality. I'm a guy and I know how guys think. As a teen, I had learned firsthand the amount of teasing to expect if it got around that you sucked dick or liked it up the butt. The best thing that had ever happened to me in high school had been moving to another city where no one knew.

"Everything," she repeated, looking up at me. "I'm so sorry, but he's okay with knowing!"

"It's all cool with me," he offered.

I didn't want to hear that. I couldn't even face the idea that he really knew. "What about sending him naked pictures? What did that have to do with me?"

Janet looked panicked and Mark took over for her. "It was more than just pictures."

"How much more?"

Mark waited for Janet to answer the question. When she didn't, he frowned and announced, "I should go."

"Let me talk to him," Janet said, trying to pull me towards our bedroom. I didn't budge.

Holding my gaze, Mark looked as hurt as I felt. "I'm sorry, man. I really am. I never meant for anything to happen."

As he moved to the living room to get dressed, I walked into the master bedroom. I didn't even want to look at him. I felt betrayed by the two people I thought would never betray me.

"I love you," Janet said, following right behind me.

"Did you fuck him?" I demanded.

"I thought about it," she said, sitting on the bed. "I wanted to, but he wouldn't do it."

I raked my hand through my hair and rubbed the back of my neck. I didn't know what to say or do. "Tell me everything."

* * *

"He's your best friend," she said, looking near tears. "Better than me."

"Nowhere close," I said, briefly wondering if we were going to have this entire discussion in the nude.

"I almost left you three years ago."

I felt as if she had slapped my face. "Over sex?"

"That fight was never about sex," she snorted. "You keep forgetting about the rest of it."

She was right, of course. Complaining about sex might have started the argument, but it had quickly spiraled out of control. We bitched about money, household chores, and even trivial things like how she squeezed the tube of toothpaste from the middle of the tube and how I always put the toilet paper roll on the holder backward in her mind.

"It was a little bit about sex," I insisted, remembering how much better the sex had become after the argument.

"Some," she agreed, looking at the floor. "I know that's the part Mark heard about."

I started ticking through the other issues brought up during those three weeks. "We're not getting calls from bill collectors anymore and I don't waste money on video games or new tools without your approval."

"And I learned how to fuck you up the ass."

I ignored her sex comment. "I do the dishes three nights a week, wash my own clothes, and help with the rest of the housework, don't I?"

She nodded and added, "My ass is always open to you, too."

I tried a different approach. "You don't leave your clothes scattered across the room anymore and I can't remember the last time you left trash in the sink." Fuck, that last part used to kill me. Whenever she cooked, she would toss empty cartons, plastic wrappers, and anything else in the sink instead of the trash can. Glancing around the bedroom, I picked up on another thing she had stopped doing, too. "And look, no coffee cups full of mold on the dresser!"

"I like that I married a guy who's only half gay."

Since she seemed fixated on sex stuff, I shifted, too. "I like that you ask for sex, too. I really like that. A lot. You really do want it as much as me."

She smiled. It looked tentative and unsure, but it was still a smile. "I like that my car is always washed."

"We never fought about that."

"I know, but I still like it."

"I like getting unexpected blowjobs, especially when you kiss me afterward without swallowing first."

"I hate washing clothes, even now that I only have to wash mine."

That made me frown. "Are you asking me to start washing your clothes, too?"

"No, baby, I'm just saying, I still hate doing the wash."

"Yeah, well, I hate how you leave your clothes in the washer or dryer when they're done."

"I can get better about that," she said with a sigh. "Does the strap-on feel the same as a real dick?"

"Not really," I said, sitting next to her the bed and touching her knee. "But close enough, you know?" I wanted to ask how it felt to have a real dick inside both holes and couldn't quite do it. She closed her hand around mine and for a moment, we just sat there.

"I sucked his cock. Only once, but it happened."

"Three years ago?"

"A little less, but yes, before he moved. It was something I did to him. I was really pushy about it."

"Were you still thinking about leaving me when you did it?"

She made that funny snorting sound she sometimes did when an idea sounded stupid. "That's the funny thing, we were all better before I did it."

"Then why did you do it?"

She stared at me for a long time before answering. I watched her eyes flickering around my face, studying my eyes and looking for the slightest tell on my lips. There was nothing for her to see. I finally broke the growing silence. "Did you do it more than once?"

"No, only once. I wanted him to fuck me, but he wouldn't do it."

"So you settle on a bj?" I scoffed. I wasn't happy that she had once blown my best friend, but if that's all that had happened, maybe I could forgive it?

"You sort of had to be there."

"I wish I had been." I checked my sarcasm, hating myself a bit for letting it show at all. My sarcasm had been part of that old argument, too. Janet squeezed my hand.

"I didn't want him to move because of me."

I felt stuck on stupid as I tried to make sense of her words. Giving up, I had to ask for her help. "What's that mean?"

"Remember how much I used to hate him?"

I nodded. I could remember that time all too well. It wasn't too bad while we had been dating, but right after we got married, Janet used to complain about the late nights spent gaming on the couch or the weekends spent watching sports together. She had resented how often we did double dates with him and whatever blonde bimbo of a girlfriend he had at that moment. Mark had always been a player and she had never cared for his taste in women. I waited for her help with understanding why she had sucked his dick.

A tear dripped from the corner of one eye. She wiped it away, forced a smile that didn't look believable, took a deep breath and laid into me. "I never knew I could hate the man I loved until that fight started and it went on for soooo long. Every time I turned around, we were bitching at each other over one thing or another. If it wasn't about sex, it was fucking toilet paper or bills or . . ."

I squeezed her hand and gently reminded her, "I was there for that part."

Nodding, she had to wipe away another leaky tear. "I got so afraid I was going to lose you, I turned Mark because I thought he knew you."

"Parts of me," I agreed. While Mark probably did know me better than anyone else in the world, that didn't mean he knew everything about me, especially my bisexuality.

"Yeah, I thought that, too."

"Excuse me?"

Her second smile looked more believable. "You had never fooled him. Maybe at first, but not after being his roommate. He had figured it out and never said anything because it didn't matter to him."

"That fucker," I said without a single hint of anger or frustration to my voice. If anything, I felt pranked by him. Janet put it in perspective for me.

"If you secretly found out he was into wearing girls panties, would you call him on it?"

"Maybe," I smirked before noticing Janet's frown and giving her my real answer. "Of course not, but how much more did you tell him?"

"Does it matter?"

It felt very important until I thought more about it. "I guess not," I sighed, checking in with myself to see if I had given a truthful answer. As much as I hated that answer, it was still true. Whatever he knew, he knew, and it hadn't changed our friendship. "Tell me about the blowjob."

"It was a blowjob," she said, shrugging it off. "I came onto him hard." She paused, shaking her head and laughing about her pun or something. "It started off with texting and talking about our shit. I needed him. Maybe not him, but someone who thought like you, but wasn't you. And so much of it felt like sex stuff, you know?"

I nodded. I still thought of that three-week argument as our sex talk, too.

"And you know Mark, at first I don't think he took it seriously. At first, he kept talking about what he would do to me or what you should do to me that you weren't." Staring across the room at an imaginary spot on the wall that only she could see, she zoned out for a moment before focusing her eyes on mine. "Somewhere along the line, it turned into phonesex."

"Regular phonesex?" I guessed, pissed, but holding it back.

She nodded. "Phonesex, sexting, the whole nine yards. We were pretty hot for each other, even after things started to get better between us." She stared back down at her feet, unable to maintain eye contact for the real zinger. "Even some of the stuff we started to do happened first in a phone call with Mark."

"That fucker," I muttered, except the words rang hollow in my ears. He wasn't blameless, but was he really to blame for being a horn-dog? When Janet had first suggested a double penetration experience as her birthday gift, he was the first person I thought about having as our third because I trusted him. "How much of it?"

"Some? Most? I don't know, I just know he made me feel like being sexy. At first, with him, because it felt fun teasing him until he started jerking off. Then, for me, because it was fun having orgasms. Eventually, I would get worked up because of him and wanted to do it with you."

Simmering, I suffered through my emotions, working hard to keep quiet and keep my face blank.

"I never thought about leaving you for him, but I sure as shit thought about him as a step away from you. I could do worse than him, a lot worse." Unable to speak, I offered a curt nod. "We finally decided to do it, for real. Not by phone, but in real life. We decided we were going to go all the way, at least once. Things had gotten better with you, but he felt like a loose end, a dangling thread, and I told him as much. I told him that I had to have him at least once and get it out of my system. He agreed to meet me.

"We got a hotel room, had a drink and laughed a lot. Honestly, I felt like my crush had finally asked me out or something. Then we went to the room, kissed a few times, and I still wanted him, bad."

I hated every word I heard and began losing my composure. I felt a tear running down my cheek and didn't even care. Fuck it. Fuck all my tears, fears, anger and everything else. I needed to hear it all. "Go on."

When she wiped away my tear I don't know how I remained still for the touch.

"We got naked, at least he did. I don't think I got past my top and bottoms. I do know I never took off my panties. He didn't have much of a choice with it. I kept pawing at his clothes because I wanted him. I wanted him inside of me. I wanted to know what it was like to fuck him."

She didn't try touching the new tear that appeared.

"He started saying, 'We can't' and 'We shouldn't' and even 'We have to stop.' And I answered by dropping to my knees and shoving his dick in my mouth. I was sure that once we started doing it for real, he wouldn't be able to stop."

"Bitch."

Janet winced but accepted the word. "That's when he pulled me to my feet and kissed me, sort of like what you'll do when you get too excited over a blowjob except I could tell it wasn't like that for him. That's when he told me he loved me. He loved knowing I was your wife."

"Damn funny way of showing."

"Let me finish," she insisted while holding my hand. "He said he loved the idea of 'us,' meaning you and me and that he loved you, too, in a bromance sort of way. He said he couldn't be the reason we broke up and made me get dressed. That's when he told me he had accepted the position in Wichita and why."

I waited, unable to see how the two things were connected.

"Because he didn't want to hurt us. You and me!"

Feeling slow on the uptake, I started with the stupid part. "So, he never came?"

"Nope," she assured me, smirking at me. I can't say I blame her, it was a stupid question.

"And the two of you broke it off?"

"Mostly. Not at first. After he first moved, I would still call him for a thrill from time to time."

"When was the last time you did that?"

She thought about it for a long moment. "Two years ago? Maybe more? Let's be honest, baby, things got really fun between us after that fight."

"They still are," I said, still digesting everything she had told me.

"Yeah, they are," she said, sliding her hand up my thigh and giving my dick a playful squeeze.

"I guess he finally got that blowjob, didn't he?"

"That and more," she said, still eyeing my reaction.

Thinking through the rest of what she said, another part of it stood out to me. "You're saying he moved because of you?"

"Because of us," she said, back to holding my hand. "He might love me in some sort of weird way, but he loves you more and I think he loves the idea of 'us' even more than that."

"So I shouldn't break up with you?" I asked, with a big smile on my face. Through-out her story, that thought had never entered my mind.

"If you did, I think we would both lose him as a friend."

"It would be just like that fucker," I laughed. I couldn't stop myself from asking the same question I had asked already. "So how much about me did you tell him?"

"Everything he didn't already know and he knew most of it."

"Liar," I chuckled. "You should know you can't trust a word that comes out of a man with a hard dick in his pants."

Maybe he had guessed more than I knew or she had assumed he had while volunteering the rest of it. Either way, Mark knew I wasn't straight. Hell, he probably thought I was gay. I mulled over that idea for a moment. Did it matter? Except for telling me the real reason behind his move to Wichita, nothing about my friendship with Mark had changed through the years. If anything, it had gotten better with time. If knowing I that was half-gay bothered him, it didn't show.

What came out of my mouth next surprised both of us. "Let's call him and ask him to come back."

Janet blinked hard at that suggestion. "Are you serious?"

"Why not? I think you still owe him a blowjob and if he really does know that much about me, you can kiss me afterward."

"Fuck, you're a sexy beast," she said, kissing me hard before we raced to our phones to give him a call and begged him to come back for round two. When he didn't answer her call, she texted him, begging him to accept my call. Standing next to me, Janet bit her bottom waiting to see if he would take my call.

He answered the call without talking. From the sound of road noise, I guessed he was in his car. "Don't hang-up," I quickly said, unsure what to say next. "Get your ass back here so I can suck your cock."

Half a moment passed before I heard him chuckle. "Do you have any idea how gay that sounds?"

"Is it still gay if Janet gets to watch?"

"For you, it is," he laughed. "She told you everything?"

"Including why you moved to Wichita. Just get your sexy ass back here as soon as you can."

"Promise you'll leave my ass out of it and I will."

* * *

Forty-five long minutes passed before he pulled back into our drive. While waiting for him, Janet got dressed while I remained naked. Her tight shorts hugged her fine ass. Too short to wear in public, I enjoyed seeing the bottom curve of her butt hanging out. She pulled on a simple white tank top that hugged her top just as tightly. I caressed her stiff nipples through the thin fabric, appreciating her fine body while she playfully tugged on my swollen cock.

BuckyDuckman
BuckyDuckman
6,351 Followers