Becoming Mark and Janet's Girly-Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BuckyDuckman
BuckyDuckman
6,355 Followers

"I want you hard when he shows up."

"No problem there," I laughed, feeling nervous. Had I really told one of my best friends that I wanted to suck his cock? I pushed away worrying about the thought. I had and he was on his way. That thrilling idea overrode my nervousness.

When Mark returned, Janet met him at the door. She looked as nervous as I felt. Standing slightly behind her, I watched Mark's eyes assessing her outfit before glancing past her and seeing me. He smirked. "Good look."

"I wasn't sure what to wear," I said, feeling embarrassed and excited.

"Maybe that's all you should wear when you're home," he said, brushing his lips against Janet's before stepping into the house.

"Think it's too early for a beer?" I offered.

"Seriously? Is it ever?" he joked, sounding exactly like Mark despite my nudity.

I grabbed three of them from the fridge while Mark sat on one end of our couch and Janet sat on the opposite end. Not wanting to sit between them, I opted to sit on the coffee table facing them. Mark eyed my nudity, including my hard cock while smirking between sips of his beer.

"Does it feel weird being naked in front of me?"

"Being hard in front of you feels weirder," I admitted.

"Yeah, seeing you like that feels sort of trippy," he agreed, once more glancing at my cock. "I've never seen another man hard in real life."

"I have," I joked, surprised to find my beer half empty.

"How many?" Janet asked.

"Never counted," I said with a shrug while trying to put a number on it. "Ten? Fifteen?"

"Did you suck all of them?" my friend asked. Blushing, I nodded before finishing my beer. "Damn, you really are gay, aren't you?"

My cock throbbed. "Guess so."

"He loves it up the ass, too," Janet volunteered.

"Then that makes two of you, doesn't it?" he laughed. After downing his beer, he handed me the empty. "Who likes it more?"

"Maybe me?" Janet suggested. She blushed a little and sipped at her beer while the two of us gave her bemused smiles. "Sorry, I just do."

"Enough for Mark to fuck you up the ass, too?" I asked.

"If he'll do you, too."

"I might need a couple more of those beers," he said with an easy-going grin. I fetched both of us a new beer. Standing next to the couch, I handed him a new one without thinking about how it put my cock right on eye level to him. He looked directly at it. "I think you're enjoying this, aren't you?"

"Can't help it," I apologized. I really couldn't. Being naked, shaved, and the only person naked in the room fucked with my head, both heads, actually. I felt lightheaded inside the head on my shoulders and aching hard with my other head swollen and on display. The best way I can explain is that I felt more than naked, I felt completely exposed, stripped of my every secret and on display in front of the two people who meant the most to me.

Mark began asking me questions about my sexuality. Whether he was merely curious or purposely trying to tease me, I couldn't tell and it didn't matter. Every question made me feel more exposed and more excited. A few of the questions were easy, like, had I ever checked him out (not really), ever thought about having sex with him before yesterday (again, not really), and why did I keep my dual nature a secret from him for so long (afraid of him not understanding).

I peppered him with a few questions, too. Like when did he first guess that I wasn't completely straight (pretty early on in our friendship) and why hadn't he called me on it (he was respecting my privacy). I asked if he had ever considered being with another man and he shook his head, not even once. Then I asked if he was willing to do it now and he laughed. "I guess so."

"Like how far?" Janet asked.

"I'm not going to suck his dick," Mark scoffed. "But I'm okay with him sucking mine. Last night felt a little gay when we were both doing you and I was okay with that."

"What about fucking him?" my wife asked.

He considered her question for a moment. "If I'm fucking you the same way, I could probably be okay with giving him a turn, too."

"Fuck, that's hot," Janet moaned, looking embarrassed over blurting out such a candid reply. From as hard as her nipples looked through her thin top and the way she squirmed, she felt every bit as excited as I did.

"Is it okay if he doesn't want to do anything to me?" I asked.

"Sexier in a way," she said. "At least I know one of you will always want to fuck me."

"Baby, I will always want to fuck you."

"Aw, I love you, too," she purred, standing, bending, and kissing me. As our kiss lingered, I caressed her breasts through her thin top while she fondled my cock and balls.

"Nice view," Mark said, taking advantage of her being bent over to admire her upturned ass.

Janet moaned, appreciating our kiss, my hands on her breasts, her hand between my legs or his intimate caress between her legs. When she pulled away from our kiss, I saw how Mark had pulled her shorts down. Stepping out of them, she sat next to him and rubbed the bulge in his jeans. My cock jumped as I watched. "You should take these off."

With a funny expression on his face, Mark stood and faced me. "Why don't you do it?"

For some reason, my fingers trembled as I worked the button on top of his fly. Touching my best friend this intimately felt weird. I carefully pulled his jeans open, exposing his soft, kinky pubic hair and more. It felt very strange touching my friend so intimately. Working my thumbs around the loose waistband, I eased his jeans down his shapely ass and watched as his stiffening cock sprang into view.

It wasn't the first time I had seen his cock. After last night, it wasn't even the first time I had seen him hard. However, it was the first time I pushed down his pants and the first time I had stared face to face with his cock. "Suck it," he said.

My head spun as my mouth opened to draw his long, firm, thick veiny cock between my lips. While far from my first cock, it was the first time I had ever sucked his cock and the first time my wife ever saw me draw a cock between my lips. After the initial spinning sensation, my head cleared and I wanted only one thing. I wanted cock. I wanted his cock. I wanted to make him cum. Attacking his cock, I dropped to my knees in the narrow space between the coffee table and the couch, turning him sideways as I did so Janet could see.

I moaned loudly as a familiar switch went off in my head. Cock felt good in my mouth, it always had. I loved everything about it as I swirled and circled my tongue around the smooth head of his prick. I shoved my face down as far as I could until I felt his cock touching the back of my throat and nearly tickled my nose with his pubic hair. Wrapping a hand around the base of his prick, I sucked him with the firm knowledge that I was made for doing this.

"Aw fuck," he groaned. "You're good!" He sounded surprised.

"Better than me?" Janet asked.

Mark ignored her question. "Look at me," he said, his hand touching my face. I angled down so I could lookup. Seeing him looking down at me felt very strange indeed. Our eyes locked with my mouth full of his cock. I didn't stop sucking him. He smirked, put a hand on the back of my head, and shoved his cock deeper inside my mouth.

"So fucking hot," Janet moaned. Her voice sounded far away, nearly a nuisance while I focused on what I was doing. For the moment, she barely existed. All I cared about was the cock in my mouth, the cock belonging to my oldest friend. I didn't even glance at her. I couldn't, not yet.

"Play with my balls," he demanded and I felt foolish for not doing it already. I cupped his furry ball sac and fondled his balls, enjoying the way that made him throb. Risking him reacting negatively, I wrapped my other hand around his tight ass and squeezed. His moan and the way his cock throbbed made it clear that he was okay with that extra intimacy.

Pulling away from his wet prick, I sucked on his hairy balls, drawing one in my mouth and releasing it before repeating the motion with the other one. While I had his hard cock outside of my mouth, I rubbed my face against his prick, coating my cheeks, chin, nose, and forehead with his scent before opening my mouth and returning his cock where it belonged, inside my slut mouth.

"Fuck!" he swore, sounding amazed. "You're going to get me off!"

I could feel him throbbing. I felt the way his balls were tightening up and how his ass felt as hard as a rock, too. I pulled away long enough to tell him, "Do it. Feed me."

Janet's loud moan reminded me that she was there, watching me, seeing me sucking his thick, veiny cock and I thrilled at the idea. I recognized the tone of that moan. That was the sound she made when an orgasm took hold of her body. I stayed focused on Mark. I wanted his cum, all of it. I massaged his ass and balls as I sucked, determined to generate the biggest orgasm I could.

"Oh fuck!" he gasped, trying to pull away as he orgasm started. Lots of guys did that. Not because they did want an orgasm. No, by that time, an orgasm was inevitable. Guys pulled back because they're not sure if cumming inside your mouth is allowed. It's an act of kindness and respect. Holding on to him, I wouldn't allow it. I wanted his orgasm. My tongue deserved to taste his cumshot. After all, hadn't I earned it?

Mark's moan filled the room as his explosion began inside my mouth. His first spurt of creamy cum splashed deep in my mouth with more to follow as I milked his balls and pumped on his cock. I pulled back a bit so his cum landed on my tongue. I wanted his cum. I wanted to taste and feel it. I wanted every drop he could give me. As one warm spurt after another left his cock and filled my mouth, I felt my cock throbbing and weeping pre-cum from the thrill. I refused to release my grip on him until he had nothing more to give me. Making a wet popping noise, I rocked back on my heels and made a show of swallowing as I looked up at his stunned and amazed face.

"Damn," he sighed as his look of wonder slowly shifted to a broad smile. "You're damn good at that."

"Lots of practice," I said, wiping spit off my chin with the back of my hand while stealing another long stare at his handsome, wet cock.

Janet interrupted the moment exchanged between two old friends by grabbing my face, turning me to her, and forcing a deep, tongue-filled kiss on my lips. "Fuck me now!" she demanded, pushing me backward.

There wasn't a lot of space between the coffee table and sofa as she climbed on top of me. She moved so quickly, my knees were nearly trapped beneath me. I managed to stretch out before she shoved my aching cock inside her pussy. I don't know when she had gotten naked. While sucking Mark, she had barely existed to me. At that moment, she began my world again as her hot, wet pussy engulfed my swollen cock.

"I can't last," I gasped.

"Don't," she said, grinding against me as she took my cock. Her pussy felt as tight as it did slick and she was very wet and slick. She rubbed her clit while staring down at me. My hands automatically grabbed her hips and helped her move up and down. "Cocksucker," she snapped at me and that combination of her pussy, my excitement, and expression on her face overtook me. My cock erupted inside my wife's pussy and I filled her with my hot, creamy cum as one ropey spurt after another left me.

Riding me, Janet shivered and I'm sure she either had an orgasm or experienced something close to an orgasm. I moaned loudly, looking up at her and seeing Mark standing and watching us with a big shit-eating grin on his face as he tugged on his sagging cock.

"You're not done," Janet said, still sliding up and down my cock even though I was spent. She pulled off of me, cupping her pussy as she did so. Remaining on her knees, she moved until she straddled my face. "Open."

I automatically opened my mouth at her command. When she moved her hand, my spunk began dripping from her pussy. I made sure I caught it as she lowered her beautiful, well-fucked pussy down to my mouth and I drank deeply from her, loving every moment of it.

"Eat it," she said, leaning over me, supporting herself with a hand over my head and staring down at me. "Let Mark see how much you love cum."

I moaned and redoubled my efforts on her pussy until she gasped and her next orgasm emptied the last of my cum from her pussy and into my mouth. Weakened from her thrill, she crawled off me before plopping down on the carpet.

"Fuck, I love you guys," Mark said.

"Including the cocksucker?" Janet asked with a giggle.

"Both cocksuckers," he laughed.

Easing up to a sitting position, I glanced at my wife. "I don't think I've ever heard you say that word."

"It's a good word," she said with a happy smile. "I like it." She crawled closer and kissed me despite my face being coated from our lovemaking. "Cocksucker."

"So, that's my new name or something?"

"Maybe," she giggled, giving me another kiss.

Cramped sitting between the sofa and coffee table, I moved to the couch. On a whim, I gestured for Mark to move closer. When he was within reach of me, I grabbed his hips and sucked his half-hard inside my mouth just to do it. Still holding his hips, I looked at him and smiled. "So, in case you didn't know, I suck cock."

"As long as I don't have to do it back to you, I'm good with it," he said. Putting his hand on the back of my head, he rubbed his cock and balls against my face, proving that he really was okay with the idea.

"Aw," Janet said as if someone had just shown her a picture of cute puppies. "Best friends for life!"

* * *

With two temporarily sated men, the three of us lounged nude and chatted as if being naked together happened all the time among friends except nothing felt normal about it all. Maybe this doesn't make sense, but being nude didn't the same as being naked. I've been nude in front of others, like in a locker room, and that's not how it felt being without clothes with Janet and Mark. I felt stripped bare emotionally, too. All three of us did.

Sitting naked, we talked more openly than ever before. Nothing felt out of bounds between us. I heard stories from Janet I had never known, stories about other men she had fucked and sucked before she ever met me. Without shame, she talked about a time when she had gone a little crazy for cock, including sucking off co-workers in the parking lot at work just for the thrill of having a cock between her lips.

I revealed my entire gay history from Brian forward while trying to explain how sucking cock had never diminished my lust for pussy. Describing my dual nature to these two straight people didn't make a lot of sense to them. "Cock is for fun, pussy is for love," I suggested.

"And cock is a lot of fun," Janet giggled, at least understanding that first part. She groped my cock while staring between Mark's legs.

"Does it make me bi if he sucked me off?" Mark asked.

I fielded the question with a phrase from gay culture. "Not if you're a top." I had to explain the difference between being a top versus a bottom. My answer felt clunky, cluttered, and incomplete as I tried to explain that being a top meant you fucked other men, but that didn't mean you were willing to get fucked.

"Which are you?"

"I've done both, but I'm more a bottom than a top."

Janet picked up on another aspect of those words, asking if about the implied dominance/submissive aspect of those words.

"It can mean that, too," I said, reminding them that I was far from an expert into gay sex. "Technically, I guess I'm versatile since I've fucked men, too, just not as often as I've gotten fucked." It felt funny being this open and honest, funny and exciting at the same time. I felt my cock rolling over as it stiffened from the exposure of my past, my feelings, and everything else.

"I'm okay with being a top if that means I'm not gay," Mark said.

"Trust me, you could never be gay," Janet reassured him with a happy smile and lecherous gaze at his nudity. "I'll make sure of it."

I heard the lust in her tone and it excited me even more. "Do you want to be his bottom, too?"

"I think I like being your top more," she said, giving my cock another squeeze. "Am I allowed to be that way, too?"

"I like that, too," I said, giving her a kiss on the cheek as I considered it. "In fact, I sort of like that a lot."

"It shows," she giggled, stroking my hard-on. "Think you can survive having two tops?"

"Just as long as you remember who the bottom is," Mark smiled. "I plan on my ass remaining a virgin."

"I don't want to be your top," she told him. "Just your friend."

"More than that," I said, standing, moving away from my wife, and nodding for Mark to fill the empty spot next to her. "Be his lover, too."

Janet gave me a confused look.

"I'm serious," I said, flying by the seat of pants I wasn't wearing.

They sat side-by-side, both of them as naked as me, but they weren't touching. "But, I love you," she said.

"I know, but I want you to love him, too."

Picking up on my meaning faster than Janet, Mark draped an arm over her shoulder. "I think he's saying he wants to go full bottom to both of us."

Swallowing hard, I nodded. I didn't want to lose my wife, but I couldn't deny the thrill I felt seeing her in the arms of Mark. My throbbing cock ached when Mark caressed her breasts. "Suck his cock," I requested.

"No topping from the bottom," she said before falling into his lap and drawing his cock between her lips.

Janet kept her eyes on me while sucking on him. She could see my reaction as I stood on the opposite side of the coffee table. I stroked my cock a couple of times.

She interrupted her blowjob to tell me, "Don't do that."

Reluctantly, I dropped my hands to my sides. I didn't want to stop touching myself, I wanted to keep going, seeing her watching me as she sucked him felt too good. While moaning, I still flashed her a reassuring smile and an approving nod.

"Does she look good sucking my cock?" Mark asked. Groaning, I nodded eagerly. "She's not as good at it as you are."

"Hey!" Janet protested, pulling back and slapping him on the thigh.

Mark gave her reaction a deep-throated chuckle. "Maybe you can let him help you."

"Or maybe I should give you what he can't," she suggested, straightening up. Facing me, she straddled him, guiding his hard cock inside her pussy. "Fuck, you feel good." Grabbing his hands, she wrapped his arms around her, offering him her breasts. I watched as Mark pinched, pulled, and rolled her excited nipples in ways I would have never dared to do to my wife. She reacted with a delighted shiver.

"Kiss me," Mark requested, turning her face to his and kissing her deeply. The position was awkward, but their mouths were hungry for the feel and taste of each other's tongues. Janet leaned backwards against him, slipping to one side to make it easier and I watched as their fucking turned into something more sensual, something much closer to lovemaking.

Straddling my friend's legs put my wife's pussy on full display to me along with his cock and balls as she wiggled and squirmed on top of him. Their fucking came from being joined in that most intimate of ways and not from a constant rise and fall of her body. Janet grabbed between his legs and played with his balls for a moment before moving her fingers to her clit. As if sensing her need, Mark's fingers replaced hers.

Brushing her hand aside, he rubbed her clit and the effect was immediate. Unable to kiss and cry out at the same time, Janet rolled her head backward and released a passionate cry before catching herself and staring directly at me. I saw the wanton fire in her eyes as her orgasm took temporary control of her body. As it subsided, she gave me a final glance before hooking her hand around her lover's neck and insisting on another deep, passionate kiss of thanks.

BuckyDuckman
BuckyDuckman
6,355 Followers