Becoming Mark and Janet's Girly-Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Open your mouth," he said and I knew he meant me as he fed his pussy coated cock to my mouth for several strokes before moving it back to her pussy. "Does that taste good, panty-boy? Do you like tasting her pussy off my cock?" From the way Janet shivered, I knew she enjoyed the idea. "Keep licking," he said, pulling away for a moment. I did so eagerly.

"Yes!" Janet suddenly squealed when Mark returned behind her. It only took a moment for me to realize what had made her squeal. Mark had picked up the tube of lube from the nightstand and was making her ready for his cock.

"I might not get off again, but I'm not leaving without fucking this fine ass once more," he said, stepping closer and pushing his cock into her backside. I managed to snake a hand between their bodies and pushed two fingers inside her pussy. When I did, I could feel him fucking her and it made my cock throb even more inside her mouth or hands, depending on which she could manage.

Janet had her most explosive orgasm yet. Feeling my wife's quaking felt amazing and I felt honored to be a part of it. After her moans and groans had subsided, she fell limply on top of me before rolling over. "You guys have broken me," she signed, looking stunned and satiated in a new way. Looking up at Mark, we traded a smile and exchanged an upside-down high five.

"Teamwork makes the dream work," he chuckled.

"Definitely," I agreed, feeling closer to him than ever.

While we were still too spent to produce another orgasm, Mark and I remained hard or nearly as hard as the three of us returned to the kitchen for another drink. I switched from coffee to water, while Mark and Janet stuck with the caffeinated life-giver. The three of us stood in the kitchen, leaning on the counters and grinning like fools.

"I don't want you to leave," Janet said, pulling on his hard cock.

"Me neither," I said, tempted to do the same thing to him. Instead, I held my ground and enjoyed watching my wife tugging on him.

"Well, I would like one more orgasm before I leave," he said, seeming unafraid to look at my hard cock.

"Move back," I blurted out. The two of them stared at me with wide eyes. "I'm serious. I've been thinking about why you moved and it sucks. Move back and move in with us."

"Are you serious?" Janet asked, looking pensive as if trying to judge if I was kidding.

"I am," I insisted, holding Mark's gaze and trying to measure his reaction to the idea. "We could use him at work since we never filled his position after his move and I want him here, with us."

"With both of you?" he asked, looking from me to Janet and back again.

"Say yes!" Janet insisted, taking away his coffee and wrapping her arms around him. "Live with me and your girly-boy wife." Her choice of words brought a smile to his face. Janet rubbed against him. "Think about it. All the ass you can fuck twenty-four/seven."

Mark scratched his chin. He had shaved that morning and wore a dark shadow on his cheeks and chin. I could tell he was considering. He could feel Janet climbing all over him with her insistence that he stay. His focus was on me. "I still don't want to come between the two of you."

"But I sure would love being between the two of you," I said with a rakish grin. We hadn't done that yet, but I sure liked the idea of it.

"You know you're my brother from another mother, but I swear, if we do this, I'm going to make you feel like the gayest straight guy in the world."

I adjusted the purple panties I still wore. "Being shaved and dressed like this? I already feel like that."

"Suck my dick," he said with a big grin. I wasn't sure if he was kidding around or what. He may have just meant that as nothing more than one of those things guys say to each other, except that felt different at the moment.

"Sure thing," I said, dropping to my knees and pulling his hard cock between my lips. I felt a hand on the back of my head and it took me a second to realize that hand belonged to Janet.

"He looks good doing that, doesn't he? Don't let him stop." She left us for only a moment.

"I'm serious, dude. If we do this, I don't care if Janet is around or not. If I need a cocksucking, you're going to have to do it for me."

"Deal," I said between mouthfuls as Janet walked back into the kitchen with the lube and a butt plug.

"Keep sucking," she said, kneeling next to me on the wood floor. Pulling the thong to the side, she lubed the toy and gently pushed it inside my asshole. She leaned in and kissed my cheek. "Get used to wearing that, girly-boy." She snapped the thong back into place before standing and hugging on her man. "If you don't move in with us, how else is going to get his daily amount of cum?"

"Daily?" Mark asked, sounding surprised.

"Well, with two men in the house, I know that's what I expect to receive, so why shouldn't he?"

I looked up and saw the big grin on Mark's face before Janet covered his mouth with hers and I sucked him until he came. Warm, ropey globs of cum filled my mouth and tasted as good as ever. I wanted more. With my cock aching for relief and my ass filled with that butt plug, I stood and stroked my cock through my panties as they kissed for a moment longer. There was just something very sexy to me about how Janet hung on Mark while he fingered her pussy.

"Keep going," she told me. "Show us how much you love seeing me getting fingered like this."

Keeping hold of his shoulder, she leaned into him, clutching at her breasts while watching me and riding his fingers. I'm not sure who came first, me or her. When I came, I caught it in my open palm. Without being told, I immediately began licking my hand clean while they watched. As humiliating as that felt, it also felt very erotic.

"Fine," Mark finally said with a big smile. "I'll drive home, pack up, and put in for a transfer back to this office." Mark and Janet celebrated with a big kiss while I watched, ready for my new role as his man-wife and her girly-boy.

X X X

I hope you enjoyed that story. I tried very hard to find all my mistakes, but there comes a point where I have to give up and hope for the best. I hope you were able to forgive the gaffs and have some fun with the story. I read all my comments and since this a contest story, I'll hope you will consider being kind and generous with your rating. Be well!