Becoming Mark and Janet's Girly-Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about you, baby?" she softly asked Mark, still grinding on him. "Do you want to get off, too?"

"Not yet," he said, lifting her from his lap. She looked disappointed, an expression he kissed off her lips before grinning at me. "Want to clean your wife's pussy off my cock?"

"Fuck yeah!" I said, thrilled and humiliated by the idea at the same time as I moved to kneel between his legs and licked his hard cock clean of the pussy I knew so well.

"That's a good cocksucker," he chuckled with that same, deep-throated chortle he had used before. Looking up, I saw him turn to Janet. "You're husband is gay as fuck."

"Yeah, but I still love him," she giggled.

Unable to find another taste of her pussy, I pulled away. Mark immediately corrected me. "Did I say you could stop?"

"Sorry," I mumbled, licking around his cock and sucking on his balls in search of the flavor of Janet's pussy. Mark casually put a hand on the back of my head, loosely keeping my face against his cock and balls. When I sucked on his balls, I looked up at him and shivered from the delight of seeing that it was really him sitting in front of me. I watched as he caressed my wife's chest as if he owned her.

"This sort of feels like we're dating or something," he told her.

"Mm, I like that idea," she purred, snuggling against him and watching as I continued to nurse on his balls and suck on his cock.

"I'm still checked into my hotel for the rest of the weekend. Why don't you get dressed and ride with me while I check out and grab my stuff. Maybe we'll even grab a bite while we're out."

Janet checked in with me. We exchanged a wordless glance before she smiled at Mark. "I'd like that."

"Wear something nice," he told her as she got up from the couch to freshen up.

Alone for a moment, he kept his hand lightly on the back of my head. Even after he pulled it away, I kept up my licking for a couple moments before pulling away. "This is weird as shit," he said with a smile.

"Too weird?"

He gave a good-natured shrug. "Not really, just different. Never thought I'd let a man do that to me."

"I never imagined doing this to you," I said, tentatively touching his cock and balls. He allowed it.

"I fucked the hell out of your wife last night and it was fun as hell."

"I want you to do it again tonight, too."

"Oh, I plan on it," he laughed. "And I won't stop with just her."

My cock throbbed at the thought.

"But first, I'm going to check out of my hotel and then wine and dine her. You okay with sitting this one out?"

I nodded.

"Promise you'll let me know if any of this becomes too much for you."

"I promise," I said, moving away from him so he could get dressed, too.

We fell silent in our appreciation as Janet swept back into the room wearing the tight, strapless dress she sometimes wore out on our date nights. With her hair in place and light make-up, she looked radiant. "Damn, girl, I feel underdressed," Mark said before sweeping her into his arms and giving her a kiss on the cheek. He whispered something in her ear that prompted her eyes to shift to me and brought a big smile to her face.

Reaching beneath the hem of her skirt, Janet peeled off the pretty pair of black, lacy panties. Of course, they were a thong, too. She stepped out of them without needing to pull off her high heels. Stepping close to me, she pressed them in my hand. "We think these would look better on you."

"Seriously?" I asked, bug-eyed and surprised at the suggestion. I've never worn panties in my life. Seeing the expectant look in their eyes, I pulled on the tight-fitting girly underwear. They didn't fit well or correctly and I felt very strange wearing them. When they started to laugh, I could feel the blush rising to my cheeks.

"Much better," Janet said, giving me a kiss on the cheek. "See you soon!" With that, she wrapped her arm around Mark's waist and the two of them left me alone in the house.

* * *

The hours dragged by as I paced the house while wearing Janet's panties and nothing else. My swollen cock ached for the relief it didn't receive as I watched the clock and tried to work out where they might be. He had said they were visiting his hotel for his things and then heading to dinner. Would they allow the late check-out? Did he even care? For all I knew, they were going to make love in his room before dinner. Mark probably needed it since he hadn't gotten off while fucking Janet.

The idea of them fucking in his hotel filled me with a droplet of jealousy and a bucketful of lust and arousal. If they fucked, would she have to go to dinner with her pussy leaking his cum on the back of her dress? How did it feel for her to walk around without panties? Maybe they would fuck and she would shower afterward? Part of me hoped that she didn't. I wanted her to come home used, filled with his cum, and in need of me licking her clean. My throbbing cock liked that idea a lot.

It was just after seven when they finally returned to the house, giggling and in each other's arms. When they entered the house and saw me, they both burst out laughing at how ridiculous I must have looked wearing panties at least one size too small for me and a hard-on that felt three sizes bigger than normal.

"Poor baby," Janet cooed, caressing the side of my face and kissing me on the lips.

"Did you have a nice dinner?" I asked, tasting the alcohol on her breath from a mixed drink rather than a glass or two of wine.

"I am so fucking horny, I'm dripping," she told me.

"Me too," I groaned. In the hours since they had left, I felt like I had dripped and oozed around a quart of pre-cum from my swollen, aching cock. Her panties showed a wet spot where no wet spot had ever been before that evening.

"Aw, did you miss us?" she teased, looking between us at my hard cock. "That looks so hot."

"Does it really?"

"Mm, I think you always need to wear panties," she purred before looking me directly in the eyes and restating the keyword of her last statement. "Always."

Mark stood slightly behind her, smiling as he watched us together. "Doing okay, buddy?"

"I could use some relief," I said.

"I can see that. Hey, is it true what I heard? Can some guys really have an orgasm from anal sex alone?"

"I guess," I said, unsure of my facts, but I had heard the same thing. "I think it has something to do with the prostate or something."

"Why don't you lube up, because this prick tease of a wife of yours really has me in need of some tight ass."

"Hey!" Janet protested. "I thought you wanted MY ass when you said you needed some ass."

Mark aimed a lecherous grin at her before setting her straight. "I was planning on taking turns."

Janet followed me into the bedroom, pulling off her dress and tossing it directly into the hamper. Without it, she was completely nude. After pulling a tube of lube from the nightstand, I turned and appreciated her fine body. I started to say something when she stepped forward and pressed two fingers against my lips.

"I love you," she said, keeping her fingers on my mouth. "It feels like I always have and always will."

I pulled her hand away to tell her, "I love you, too."

Smiling, she tugged on my panties which pulled the thong tighter against my asshole. "But I'm loving this, too. A lot."

Without thinking, I wrapped a hand around her neck and pulled her closer for a deep, intimate kiss. Following that kiss, our eyes searched each other's eyes for a truth that words couldn't reveal. Together, we both started smiling.

"I want him to cum in your ass," I said.

"We'll see," she said, taking the lube from me, grabbing my hand and leading me back into the living room where Mark stood naked and waiting with his hard cock in his hand.

After a moment of discussion, Janet and I knelt side-by-side at the coffee table with our upturned asses bared to my old friend. I took a moment to lube my wife's asshole while she returned the favor to me. "Decisions, decisions," Mark said while lubing his length of man-meat and staring at the two assholes presented to him. "Where do I start?"

I felt him kneeling between my legs and knew he had made his choice. He pulled the thong part of the panties I wore to the side. Janet watched over her shoulder as he took up his position. Resting my chest against the coffee table, I pulled my asscheeks apart and relaxed my backside for his big cock. When he pressed against my asshole, he paused. I helped by pressing backward, wanting him inside of me. Part of me felt like I needed him inside of me.

"Damn," he moaned as he slowly stretched my anus and took a man's ass for the first time in his life. It felt good, damn good, and I wanted it all.

Next to me, I heard Janet whimper. Glancing, I noticed she had a hand between her legs. While I didn't think she could enjoy this as much as I did, I was happy it was getting her off, too.

After a dozen slow strokes, he pulled away and left my ass feeling very empty as he positioned himself behind Janet. With the same care he had given me, he slowly and gently entered my wife's ass. Janet whimpered, relaxed, and accepted the penetration, wiggling her backside for more. I kissed her and felt her passion. Our kissing continued as he moved from her ass back to mine. I moaned into my wife's mouth as I felt full again. His second penetration went much easier. I wanted him in my ass. Was this how it felt for my wife, too?

Mark switched and switched again before the sensation of sharing this moment with the two of them became too much for me. A switch went off somewhere in the back of my mind as I offered him my ass for the third time as wanting my ass filled turned into an aching need for it. "Don't stop," I gasped, feeling my orgasm rapidly approaching.

"Do it," Janet insisted. "Make this panty wearing slut get off." I felt Mark's large hands on my hips as he took my ass. Janet kissed me again and that was the extra nudge I needed. My hard cock extended past the elastic of the panties, holding my cock against my stomach as I began cumming, spraying my orgasm against myself. Deep inside my bowels, I felt Mark's orgasm happening as my asshole clenched rhythmically around his cock.

Spent, he pulled away, rocking back to rest on his heels, breathing as hard as me. "I meant to give that to your wife."

"Maybe you just gave it to your man-wife," Janet said, moving to kiss Mark.

I felt too weak to move for several long moments. Without his cock inside me, I felt the t-back of the thong slide back into place over my asshole. I could hear them kissing. When I pushed away from the coffee table, I saw Mark holding my wife in his arms in an interesting way. He held one hand against her pussy while wrapping his other arm around her back so he could finger her needy ass. Their lips remained together as she came for him. I quietly left the living room to clean myself in the smaller bathroom. Stepping into the shower to rinse the cum off my stomach and lube off my ass, I couldn't stop smiling.

When the three of us reconvened in the living room, all of us wore happy smiles. "That was so hot," Janet said, passing out beers before leaving us for a moment.

After a long draw from my beer, I couldn't resist teasing Mark. "Feel gay?"

"Should I?" he asked.

"You just came in another man's ass. That's pretty gay, isn't it?"

"You just came from cock alone. Which is gayer?" Mark shot back with a smirk on his face. "And which one of us is going to be sleeping with your wife tonight?"

I toasted him with my beer, graciously accepting that he had made a good point. While she hadn't heard our exchange, Janet further put me in my place when she returned with a bright purple pair of panties and tossed them to me. "We can't let you keep stretching out my good underwear." Blushing, I pulled the too small panties into place.

An hour of open, bawdy conversation passed easily between the three of us. As I had guessed, Mark was only the second person to ever fuck Janet's ass. If I didn't count fingers, tongues, or the times Janet had used a toy on my butt, he was the fourth person to enter my ass. We generally agreed I was the bigger slut and I accepted the title. Mark never offered how many times he had experienced anal sex.

Snuggling against him again, Janet's exploring hand caressed Mark back into a hard-on. My hard-on happened from watching her do it. When it became clear the two of them wanted to do more than cuddle, flirt, and tease each other, I heard myself making a surprising suggestion. "Why don't you take it to the bedroom?"

"You don't want to join us?" Janet asked, eyeing my cock.

Knowing Mark would need to drive back to Wichita tomorrow, I shook my head. "Have fun."

"What about you?" Mark asked with a nod at my hard-on.

"If I need to, I can do it myself."

Mark and Janet studied me for a moment longer before exchanging a glance and deciding to believe me. This time, they left the bedroom door open in case I changed my mind. Stretching out on the couch, I teased myself, edging myself close to an orgasm several times without quite letting it happen until I fell asleep with a hard-on and wearing Janet's panties.

* * *

In the morning, my cock felt as hard and needy as when I had fallen asleep. I stretched and managed the trick most men know of how to pee with a raging hard-on. Walking past the bedroom, I saw the two of them naked and tangled together. Mark looked as good to me as Janet. I started the coffee and cleared away beer cans from the living room while trying to find a comfortable way to wear panties with a hard-on.

Janet woke next, slipping up next to me as I leaned against the counter sipping coffee. "You doing okay?"

"I'm feeling great," I reported, setting down my coffee so I could pull her close to me. I liked feeling her naked body against mine. "I love you."

"Mm, I love you, too," she said, resting her head against my chest and hugging me tight as I caressed the back of her head. "Did you get off last night?"

"Nope," I said, feeling like I was still on a hair-trigger from edging myself to sleep.

"As soon as he leaves, I'm going to fuck your brains out."

"If he doesn't wear you out before he goes," I joked.

"Never," she assured me, giving me one more kiss before the siren song of fresh coffee became too much for her to resist.

Mark emerged from the bedroom as naked as Janet. "How's it going, panty-boy?"

"Pretty good," I grinned, moving to sit at the counter that doubled as a breakfast bar. Unlike me, Mark looked sated from a night of hot sex.

After pouring himself a cup of coffee, he patted my wife on the ass and brushed his lips against hers. "You were amazing last night."

"No, you were," she said, insisting on an extra kiss. "How soon do you have to leave?"

"Around noon," he said with a shrug. "Give or take an hour."

A flicker of a disappointed frown touched my wife's lips before she pushed it away and smiled. She grabbed at his cock. "I think that's enough time."

I felt like I was watching two lovers disappointed that other obligations meant they wouldn't see each other for a while. Oddly, it felt good. I couldn't stop smiling seeing their longing.

"If we're doing it again, she gets to watch," Mark said, nodding in my direction.

"She?" I asked, a little offended.

"If you're wearing girly panties and like getting fucked, then you must be a chick."

"Does that make me a lesbian?" Janet asked, moving behind me and giving me a playful kiss on the shoulder. Her hand slipped down my back, around my waist, and between my legs. "My, what a big clit you have!"

The three of us laughed at the idea, except a part of me found the idea interesting. Had I been turned into a sissy? I didn't feel like one, but Mark did have a point.

"Just don't turn into one of those limp-wristed gay guys we've always joked about, okay?" Mark requested. "The panties are fun, but I don't think I need a crossdresser sucking my dick."

"Fair enough," I agreed, unsure I could ever become passable as a woman.

"You are so hard," Janet said, playfully caressing my cock.

"I haven't gotten off since . . . well, since Mark fucked my ass."

"Dude! Fuck your wife or something!" he insisted, sounding shocked. "You're going to give yourself blue balls."

"I wouldn't last more than a dozen strokes," I groaned, liking his idea but knowing I would leave her unsatisfied.

"I'm okay with that," she said, pulling me off the barstool and leading me to the bedroom.

"And I'm okay with sloppy seconds if all I'm doing is fucking," Mark said, leaning against the doorway as Janet pulled me to the unmade, unkept bed that still smelled of her and her lover.

Pulling my panties to the side, I freed my cock and climbed on top of her in a missionary position. She welcomed me, guiding my cock into her pussy. As I entered her depths, feeling her wet surprised me. Either she had woken up horny or gotten horny during our coffee chat.

Her pussy felt amazing. I lasted longer than I thought I would. Something about being watched by Mark threw me off my game as I rose and fell against my wife. It wasn't until she nodded that I should look at Mark that I felt the need to get off. While he watched us fucking, he stroked himself. Seeing his hard cock and feeling her pussy sent me over the edge. I gleefully and thankfully filled my wife's pussy with a very large orgasm that felt absolutely wonderful.

"Don't go anywhere," she said as I pulled away from her. As I lingered on the bed, she invited Mark to take my place. "I'm all warmed up for you and I promise he'll clean you when you're done."

After giving her a twisted grin, Mark replaced me by moving between her legs and shoving his cock into her cum filled pussy. After going at it for a couple minutes, he pulled away. "Rollover," he requested, helping her move into a doggie-style position. As they repositioned, he turned her perpendicular to me. "Now lick him clean."

Janet moaned as he returned to fucking her and she eagerly began licking, lapping, and sucking on my smooth cock and balls. She cleaned off my cum while I was thrilled at seeing her being fucked. I groped at her body, caressing her hanging and swaying breasts. Reaching farther down her body, I caressed her clit and felt Mark's cock sliding in and out of her pussy. Reaching farther between her legs, I grabbed at his balls.

"Aw fuck!" he bellowed when I cupped his balls. Losing control of his thrusting, he buried himself deep inside my wife and filled her a second time as she came, too. Gasping, he pulled away, finding his footing on the far side of the bed before walking around it. "Now clean me." Leaning across me, Janet helped until we had removed every bit of the mixture of his cum and mine from his cock and balls.

"I'm leaking," Janet said, feeding two wet fingers to me. Her fingers were wet from being between her legs as we had cleaned our friend. I tasted her pussy and the dual loads of cum that had leaked on her fingers and palm.

"I can fix that," I said, roughly grabbing my wife and steering her until she was over my face and I drank deeply from her leaking pussy, savoring every single drop. It was Mark's idea that we repositioned again. Janet remained on her hands and knees. I remained between her legs and watched from my vantage point as Mark slid his still hard cock back into her pussy.

Mark began fucking my wife as I gave his balls a tongue bath. I licked and lapped at Janet's pussy while she played with my cock and balls. Sometimes, she leaned over and took advantage of our sixty-nine position with her mouth. Sometimes, she gasped, groaned, and had to pull away because of her orgasm. As hard as I felt, I doubted I would cum again so soon. Without knowing, I could guess Mark felt the same way. After Janet shuddered with another orgasm, he made that clear.