Becoming Master's Good Girl

Story Info
Peppy cheerleader is transformed into panting horny puppy.
3.1k words
4.17
21.3k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It starts one morning when she wakes up after having strange sexually submissive dreams, Haley finds she's soaking wet and almost painfully horny. Her clit feels like a super sensitive little nub, harder and hotter than she's ever felt and so sensitive she can't touch it. She tries to start her day but finds herself humping against the edge of her dresser before she can even get dressed. Suddenly she thinks something soft like a pillow would be the perfect surface for her blazing hot dripping sex. She humps the pillow and as she cums her tongue pants out of her mouth and she drools all over her tits.

On campus, finally dressed and presentable she hopes what happened that morning was just a fluke when she suddenly smells something warm and spicy drift past her in the hall. A transfer student this semester from a state college, Alexi, who had asked her out yesterday after cheer practice. She had hoped she let him down easy, that they might be able to be friends, but she could see the hurt in his eyes as she turned and left to join her friends in the locker rooms. She thought she had heard something muttered under his breath, maybe even 'bitch', but as she turned and followed his scent that morning in the hallway he turned and waved at her, smiling wide. She waved back relived that clearly they were all good.

The rest of the morning she kept smelling that inviting smell in hallways and drifting out of lecture halls, and sure enough when she investigated there was Alexi. The more she sniffed the more she felt warmed from inside by the scent. By lunch break the warmth had started to collect in one place in particular, her nipples had been hardening and itching the more the morning passed, and rubbing them worryingly sent lightning bolts of arousal straight to her pussy. Terrified of a repeat of the intense heat she had felt that morning she went to a secluded bathroom on the far side of campus to have some privacy while she tried to figure out what was going on.

She was glad to have the privacy when she slipped into a stall and took off her shirt and bra to find her nipples were much darker than they had been that morning. No longer a light rosy pink that matched her lips, they were a dark brown and the air hitting them hardened them further, pushing them almost an inch out from her cute b-cup breasts. The scream she suddenly let out was at the realization that she had black hairs starting to grow all around her nipples. She brushed the small fine hairs and almost as if her touch activated them, more sprouted and the fine baby hairs that were there thickened and grew. Her fingers had also brushed her new dark nipples that twinged and hardened further, sending heat rushing through her to her sex. She could feel the moisture now pooling in her pantries and her clit had awoken once more, now just a low tingling warmth, but another accidental brush of her fingers over her nipples in her panic caused yet more hair to sprout and thicken, growing out now from her nipples to cover more of her breasts. The warmth between her legs stoked like a furnace at the touch, her clit began throbbing and between every throb a burning feeling began to grow.

Her nipples were now almost black and she began to panic and pant. Desperation to cum mingling with her fear she pulled her skirt and panties down and tried touching herself, only to be shocked with blinding sensitivity like she had that morning. She panicked, looking for something she might be able to hump quickly and quietly to get this feeling to go away. She had only her backpack and a sweater with her, and thought, ‘Well, the sweater is easier to clean.’ She balled up the sweater and pushed it between the wall of the bathroom and her aching burning cunt and began to hump.

Immediately she felt a relief from the heat, pleasure flooding her thoughts and body. The relief was so overwhelming she didn't hear the bathroom door open, the room flooding with the spicy scent that had started all this. She wished wildly as she humped that she wasn't alone, that someone might praise her for so smartly coming up with a solution to her problem, what a good girl she had been to think so quickly, when she had been so so desperate and horny. That phrase stuck in her head as she humped, good girl, good girl, good girl for humping her problems away. Good girl for being so close to cumming, good girl panting and slobbering all over her shirt while she rutted messy and wet, good girl for whimpering and whining as she got closer and closer to her climax. As she crested her peak and began cumming she didn't hear the bathroom door shutting, her clitoris the entirety of her world as it throbbed and a torrent of her girl cum soaked her sweater, ruining it in her lust.

As she came down from her orgasm panic flooded her body again, shock the only thing preventing her from screaming. Her tits were now covered in black and grey hair, thick like fur, the fur connected in the middle and spread down her perfect flat tummy almost to her belly button. Her nails were now black and when she turned and looked in the bathroom mirror saw that her hair was shocked through with a streak of black, right through her perfect blonde locks. She opened her mouth to scream and saw her gums and lips were now the darkened color her nipples were at the start of this bathroom trip, clearly on their way to being black as well. Her tongue fell out of her mouth, now an obscene five inches long with two large spots, the same dark brown, blooming near the middle and tip.

She panicked, had to get out of the school immediately, before any other changes took place. Only the black in her hair was visible, as long as she kept her mouth closed and her shirt on. Her new larger nipples poked through her thin bra and shirt, and the rubbing was worryingly itchy, Haley had to get to her car now, lest any more changes or wild horny fits happen again.

Once dressed again she threw her cum soaked sweater away and rushed to the student parking lot. Some of her girlfriends from cheer squad waved at her from across the quad, on their way to the gym, where Haley was also supposed to be headed, a team yoga class starting up in 15 minutes. She put her head down and rushed past, and even though they were across the wide stretch of grass on the other side of campus she swore she could hear them talking about her, asking “what her problem was”, and “did she look weird to you?”

Haley's cheeks flushed with embarrassment, and worryingly the feeling fed the itching in her nipples, she walked faster, but her speed walking increased the friction of her movements and she was scared to feel an itching pressure growing in her pantries, her pink skirt pressing against her as she almost jogged, the jiggling of her movements beginning to show a bulge growing in her crotch.

The parking lot came into view, but as she could see her car she smelled that delicious spicy musk again. Closer now, right beside her, she looked and there was Alexi.

"Hey Haley, you are not looking so good" he put his hand on her back, "can I walk you to your car? Maybe make sure you get home safe?"

She whimpered at the touch, the smell building the itching and pressure into the desperate horny heat she was so hoping to avoid. She opened her mouth to speak, forgetting about her tongue which fell out of her mouth again, she panted and whined at Alexi's touch and the bulge at her crotch became a proper tent.

Alexi wrapped his arm around her and supported her moving her across the lot as she panted, her whine becoming repetitive, almost like a yipping bark.

"Here, my car is much closer, you're not well, let me take you home, please."
Alexi unwrapped his arm from around her midriff when they reached his car, a black suv with darkly tinted windows. On the driver's side they were shielded from the view of the campus building, and it being midday the parking lot was deserted except for them.

Haley could take the pressure building no longer, and dropped to her knees on the rough pavement. She positioned her knees on either side of Alexi's leg and pushed her burning sex against his right calf. The pleasure was immediate and all encompassing, this was the feeling she had been changing since she had woken up that morning, no pleasure hitting her exactly right like the drag of the mysterious bulge in her pantries against Alexi's leg. She panted her long tongue, and found his hand placed before it, she lapped and curled it around his fingers and that felt right too. Above her Alexi began to coo and pet her with his other hand, "good good girl, good slutty girl, good horny girl taking what she needs." Her hips rocked a panicked rhythm against his leg and her yipping barks got longer and more drawn out.

"Be a good girl for your master and cum now Haley, cum yourself away, cum my good girl, Now!" The pleasure building, she howled and soaked her pantries and the front of her skirt in gooey jizz, riding out her orgasm slobbering on Alexi's left hand hand, his right wrapped around something soft and pleasurable in her hair. Perky pointed ear covered in the same grey and black fur from here breasts now poking out of her hair. The blonde now in the minority as a few highlights in her now black mane.

She panted in her glorious afterglow for a few moments when she felt Alexi tug on her chin, pulling her face up to look at him.

"You're mine now Haley, you're master's sweet stupid puppy." She felt the new growth in her tight pantries twitch as she let him pick her up and place her in the backseat of the suv. Thoroughly exhausted from the amount she had cum that day and her unknown transformation, Haley drifted quickly to sleep as Alexi drove them away.

Haley woke sometime later on a warm cushion, she smelled before she opened her eyes the blend of spicy warm smells of Alexi, she felt warm and safe before her brain woke up more. She opened her eyes suddenly and found herself in unfamiliar surroundings. She was in a large basket, with a thick cushion in the bottom, a dog bed? She yelped when she looked down and saw she was naked and her body was now very different.

Thick grey and black mottled fur covered her from knees to neck, and in her lap where her perfect pussy once was a small cock and testicles now lay. She reached down and felt the foreign body part and the shiver that ran through her confirmed it was very real and incredibly sensitive. Probing below her balls she felt the slick folds of her pussy still was there, and unfortunately all this prodding woke her new cock up. It thickened and pulsed with desire, firming up and standing at a stiff three, maybe four, inches Haley guessed. She tugged at her new cock and saw her finger tips were now completely black, and rough pads had formed at the tips. Making it difficult to tug herself, she instead pressed her palm against her hard nub and the pleasure made her whine. She started humping against her palm, falling forward on her bed to increase the pressure, she was softly yipping and her pleasure grew when a sudden shock came from around her neck.

"I know my slutty little puppy has needs, but you've had enough for one day. Good girls need to learn to ask permission before they hump."
Alexi was standing behind her now, and she rolled over off her hand and looked up at him. Her hands went to the shocking device around her neck and found a thick leather collar, with little metal studs along its length.

"What do? What do me?" Haley tried to talk but found it difficult with her larger tongue getting in the way.

"Aww sweet girl, I gave you freedom. You were too busy to go out with me, but now you'll never be busy again. Well, unless you count your heats, those will be very busy indeed."

He sat on a bed Haley hadn't noticed, her basket at the foot of it in what must be Alexi's bedroom. He patted the bed and Haley stood, and sat next to him.

"Why do? Not want this!"

Haley tried to make more words but her head felt foggy and her mouth felt awkward making words. The smell of Alexi was still driving her sex in one direction and she tried to hold on to needing her questions answered, needing to know what was to happen to her, but her cock had only temporarily softened due to the shock collar. This close to Alexi it was like a fog of uncontrollable arousal and a deep need to behave and obey, she needed to cum and she needed to be Master's perfect puppy.

"You don't know what you're talking about Haley, and by the end of the week you'll never think about your old life again. Maybe sooner based on how responsive you are to me."

He reached out and patted her cock as he said that and Haley felt her whole body go ridged. The immediate pleasure overwhelming her system, her small balls tightening and spasming a small squirt of cum from her tiny puppy penis.

"You haven't even had Master's cock yet, once you have that I think you'll find you're happier here than you would have been anywhere in your silly little old life. You have to beg nicely for Master's cock, would you like that puppy?"

The wetness between Haley's legs screamed for stimulation, to be filled at the mention of Master's cock.

"Master, please, please let your good puppy have your cock!" These words flowed easily from Haley's mouth, felt good and right. "Puppy is such a good girl, and good girls deserve their Master's cocks"

She got off the bed, onto her knees in front of Alexi, moving by instinct, by what felt right. She presented her tits and mouth, long tongue lolling out one side, her hands placed behind her back to help jut her tits out farther.

"Please let your puppy have you cock fill her up, please Master"

Alexi chuckled at her eagerness.

"Yes, good puppies clearly aren't that worried about what's happening to them, as long as they get the fucking they so desperately want." He unzipped his pants and his modest dick sprang forth, six inches and not terribly thick. The scent that rolled off of it though, Haley could taste that scent it was so thick, she lapped her tongue up his pants and wrapped it around Master's cock. She whined and moaned at this first perfect taste of Alexi's cock, unsure if she had ever tasted anything better or wanted anything more.

"Eager puppy getting Master hard and wet, turn around and present for Master"

Haley unwrapped her tongue from his cock and turned presenting her ass and pussy in the air, her face on her hands on the floor. Her cock throbbed and dripped between her legs, and the folds of her pussy pulsed with anticipation, slick with animalistic want. She felt Alexi probe at her entrance, and she began to pant and drool

"Please please fuck your good puppy."

She whined beneath him. This last bit of begging convincing him to push all the way in to the hilt, burying himself in her in one quick motion. She whined out, feeling fuller and happier than she ever had before. As Alexi began to set a brutal pounding pace into her cunt she began her yipping barks, her orgasm imminent.

"Good puppies must learn to ask permission to cum. Does Master's puppy have permission?"

Alexi huffed out from behind her. Haley felt panic as she had almost crested her peak. She stopped herself thinking of the shock from earlier, but it was a near thing and she whined out pitifully as she prevented her own orgasm.

"May you puppy please cum sir?"

"She may not, Master will have his pleasure first, then if puppy is good she may take what she needs, like in the parking lot before. Remember good puppy?"

Haley felt her burning throbbing sex almost set off again at the thought of humping herself to completion on Master's leg before. Oh how badly she wants to pleasure herself, however her Master would allow. She fucked back against Alexi's cock, wanting with everything in her to give her Master the most pleasure she possibly could. She could feel his cock thickening inside her and knew he must be close.

"Please cum in your puppy Master, fill her up with your seed, give her puppies of her own with your perfect cock, please please cum in your puppy, Master!"

Alexi groaned at her begging to be bred, and unloaded rope after rope of cum into her. Her fucked her throughout his orgasm and when he finally pulled out a torrent of cum went with his cock. He panted, catching his breath and patted Haley on the ass.

"Would puppy like to cum now?" Haley turned and nodded enthusiastically for Master, her drooling tongue flopping about. "Take your pleasure on Master's leg then"

He presented his right leg again and Haley felt overwhelmed with joy. To be filled with her Master's cum and be presented with her Master's leg was better than her joys of cheerleading, of good grades, of time spent with her family. This was the happiest, the most fullfilled she had ever, would ever feel. Unless Master really could giver her puppies. She relished the thought as she humped her stiff little cock on Master's leg, his cum slicking her way as worked up and down it. The smell of it erotic and safe at the same time. As Haley yipped and built to her orgasm the last of her worries spurted out of her cock and onto her Master's shin. Her drool covered furry tits rubbing on his thighs as she yipped with her last throb of cum. Haley was home now, her forever home.