Becoming Master's Good Girl Pt. 02

Story Info
Haley learns what happens to puppies that misbehave.
3.4k words
4.93
4.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next few weeks Haley settled into a routine in her new home, waking up and tending to Alexi's every need. She would give him her mouth in the morning, lapping up his cum with her long hot tongue. Once he was satisfied, he went off to shower and Haley prepared him coffee and breakfast, working slowly and carefully because her hands had paw like features, not completely useless but clumsy. She wanted everything perfect for her Master and that meant going slowly.

The throbbing between her legs also slowed her down, Alexi had kept her orgasms on a leash as short as her needy cock. He had started training her after her first night in her new home, she was now allowed no more than one orgasm a day, and was never permitted to touch her little puppy cock. Alexi warned there would be consequences for any rule breaking but she was so determined to be a good puppy for Master there hadn't been any need yet.

As she waited for the coffee pot to fill, Haley leaned against the counter and thought of Alexi, how he had freed her from worry and responsibility. Her only job now was Alexi, her whole world revolved around keeping his home clean and kept, and his balls empty. She felt such joy and pleasure thinking of how happy he was going to be this morning. He had praised her so thoroughly while she lapped at and worked his cock, repeating what a good girl she was over and over.

Her nipples hardened thinking about the praise and she leaned farther forward against the counter. Her little nub pressed against the edge and her balls tightened at the pleasure she felt on her ignored and under stimulated cock. She began to whimper and she pressed harder into the counter. Surely if she didn't move, didn't hump herself without permission, a little pressure wasn't against the rules? After all she was simply leaning, and if that leaning happened to be pleasurable that wasn't her fault, right?

Haley began panting, the tip of her spotted tongue just barely touching her right nipple. Her puppy cock began to drip between her legs and the moisture from the folds of her pussy leaked down her thigh. The coffee machine dinged but Haley's world was shrinking, the incessant burning want between her legs screaming out and deafening her to the world around her.

It was this deafness that meant she didn't hear Alexi walking up behind her, remarking about how nicely it smelled in the kitchen, before coming to a stop right behind her. He brought his scent with him, fainter now than usual as he was fresh from the shower, but the musk further clouded Haley's mind, with a low whine she thrust her hips once against the counter. Alexi was swift then, pinching the skin on the back of her neck he began to shout.

"Bad dog! Bad, bad puppy! No humping without permission bad bad dog!"

Haley shrunk to her knees, lowered her hands to the floor and bowed her head, whimpering now with sorrow. The words had sapped all her arousal and her cock had shriveled up painfully. Denied, and now in trouble, Haley had never felt such shame.

"I had hoped you could last much longer without a punishment but clearly you are a long way off from being a perfect puppy for Master." Alexi bent down and grabbed Haley's chin, pulling her face up to look at him. Her eyes were wide and miserable, her lip began to tremble.

"Would puppy like to make things right with Master? Would puppy like a punishment?" Alexi asked her gently.

"Please Master, yes. Anything to make things right, to show Master that Haley can be your perfect puppy. Haley can behave and not be such a slutty needy thing. Puppy will do anything, take any punishment from Master to make it right." Haley pleaded and begged at Alexi's feet with her face back on the floor, she finished by straining her neck forward and kissing her Master's feet.

He permitted her up, and she served him his breakfast and afterwards he called her down to the basement. Haley had not been permitted to the basement before now, and she made her way dutifully down. It was a modestly furnished office area, with a large heavy door behind the desk and a floor to ceiling cabinet all along one wall. Alexi was standing at the cabinet and inside Haley saw different toys, straps, leather ensembles and metal devices. Alexi summoned her over and pointed at his feet. She knelt there and looked up at him, a small metal tube in his hand.

"Master must make sure his puppy is well trained and well behaved. He thought he could trust his puppy but now she must earn that lost trust back. Now puppy will wear this chastity device, a muzzle for bad puppy's who are too slutty for their own good, until Master sees fit to remove it. Puppy will also not be permitted any orgasms until she has earned them."

Haley whined and nodded at her Master's feet. She was so horny all the time, the thought of going just one day without cumming scared her. She had to do whatever it took to get Master's trust back.

Alexi gestured with his finger, and Haley rolled onto her back, presenting her offending appendage, her bad horny little puppy cock. The feeling of Master's fingers on her small balls and cockhead caused her to start panting but Alexi moved quickly, locking the device in place. Haley felt the cold bars digging into her cock, preventing her from achieving the erection that had been stirred by her Master's fingers on her. He patted her furry balls once he was done and she let out a pained moan.

Alexi pulled a second thing from the cabinet, a black rubber bra. He indicted with his finger and Haley shot up to her knees, presenting her breasts and mouth. He clasped the bra around her chest and gave it a few test rubs. Usually the feeling of Master's hands on her teats had Haley crying out from pleasure, but the thick rubber preventing any strong feeling. The tight material meant no fingers or tongues could poke through any gaps either.

"Return upstairs now, clean, and wait dutifully for Master. He will not be home tonight, so puppy is expected to be good while he is gone."

Haley made her way miserably back up the stairs, no stimulation was one thing, but she felt the true punishment was being without her Master for the night.

The next 24 hours passed slowly, and stressfully for Haley. Without her Master the house felt so foreign, cold, and strange. The arousal she had felt for weeks was now replaced with frustration and pain. She tried to stay busy while her Master was gone, and tried to ignore the one place her Master had left unrestrained. Her pussy was still wet and dripping as she scrubbed and cleaned the house from top to bottom.

Haley thought about trying to fuck something into herself, Master was gone for the night after all. But she steeled her resolve against breaking any more rules. She was alone now, and not even allowed the pleasure of rubbing her nipples as she fell asleep because of her reckless rule breaking. One hump was all it took and now she was curled up on her cushion as her little balls throbbed, denied their usual evening release. Haley cried softly and tried to ignore the burning throbbing need pressing against the bars of the cage.

Eventually she drifted into a fitful sleep where she heard her Master saying Bad Dog, over and over again. When she woke alone in the morning, it was her first without her little morning wood to greet her. No delicious cum, and deep breaths of Master's intoxicating musk to start her day.

She decided to spend her morning baking something delicious for her Master, and she laundered and cleaned all the bedrooms in the house, and was just finishing cleaning the carpets when she heard the sound of Master's car in the driveway. She rushed to the front door and got into his favorite of her present positions, teats out and mouth open. It was different with the horrible bra, and her neglected nipples pressed against the rubber providing a frustrating dull sort of feeling. Not quite stimulating but not nothing either. The horrible feeling reminded her of her short comings and she resolved to do everything just right for her Master tonight, to show him how very good she was.

Alexi strode in right past Haley, whistling with a large bag over his shoulder. He left her there in the entry way presenting for him. If she left this position without permission she might be further punished, so she remained on her knees, hands clasped behind her back, bra covered tits thrust out. She heard him rustling about in the kitchen, then moving to his bedroom, down into the basement with his large bag, and finally back up again to the entryway.

"What a good girl my puppy is being." He said, running his hands through her hair and rubbing her soft furry ears. He hadn't showered since he had left yesterday and his sweaty musk paired with her Master's praise set her on fire like nothing in the last 24 hours. Her balls tightened against the ring that surrounded them, they felt full, like they had never been emptied in the weeks since Master had gifted her with them.

"Would my sweet pup like to earn a chance to cum tonight?" He asked unzipping his fly. Haley nodded wildly, her eyes fixed on her Master's crotch. Her tongue began to drip as she drooled at the smell of her Master's cock, he unsheathed it from his pants driving her into a cock starved frenzy.

She worked her long tongue in little flicking licks at the head first, savoring the precum beading at her Master's slit. It was a nectar that fueled her, and Haley sighed happily to taste it again. She worked her tongue down the length of him, wetting him and readying his cock for her mouth. Amongst the musk was a new flavor, it was strangely similar, but Haley had a hard time trying to place it with the fog of Alexi's scent driving thought, memory, and reason out the window. There was only Master, his smells, his pleasure. With her tongue still wrapped around the base of his cock she began to work her lips over the head, sucking down his rod until her lips caught up with her tongue at the base of his cock.

Her sensitive nose was buried in his bush of pubic hair, and her mouth flooded with drool at the overwhelming smell. The drool dropped out the side of her mouth and she sucked reluctantly away from his thick bush back up to the head. Her nose caught the scent again, and dimly she thought of her old life, like a flash, there and gone again. Her tongue still working the length of him inside her mouth as she sucked back up to the slit. She worked her tongue up his shaft, pressing and licking against the fount of precum while working over the sensitive flare of the tip with her tightly suctioned lips.

She could feel him thickening, her Master worked his hands into her hair and gripped hard. He thrust forward, holding her head still with his grip on her hair. She felt the head of his cock slam into the back of her throat, and push into it, closing off her airway. He pulled back and Haley gasped a quick breath before he brutally fucked into her throat again and again. He was grunting above her now, and she braced herself to receive the gift of her Master's seed. He thrust one last time into her throat and she could feel the pulsing of his cock on her tongue, though she was sad to note his cum went straight down into her belly. She was not allowed to savor it as she would have wished, part of her ongoing punishment no doubt.

He pulled out of her mouth, and Haley licked up the side, sucking the excess moisture and cum off Master's perfect cock for him before he tucked it back away into his pants.

"Puppy missed her Master didn't she? What a good girl you've been while I've been away. The house is immaculate, the cookies you made were a nice touch. Then puppy presented her mouth and waited like such a good good girl. Master thinks she has earned a reward for doing so well."

He walked towards the basement door and whistled calling her to him as he went downstairs. She followed closely behind and saw a screen pulled down on the bare wall of the basement, in front of it on the floor, a large wrapped present. Haley began to wiggle excitedly behind Alexi as they walked. Her Master knew she would do so well and had bought her a gift ahead of time.

"Open your present my pet." Alexi gestured at the gift and Haley tore into the colorful paper, a large stuffed bear tumbling out into her lap. The bear was roughly the size of her torso, and was wearing a little shirt with a logo on it. It was the college logo, and the bear had been the mascot of her old school, from her old life.

"Now, puppy has been good the last day, but she still has a long way to go to earn back Master's trust. As such, when puppy is allowed an orgasm now she will no longer be allowed Master's leg. Puppy doesn't deserve that, not yet. For now puppy will be humping her new friend."

Haley frowned down at the bear in her hands. She was happy to have pleased Master, but she had lost her privilege of humping Master's leg. Getting lost in his scent, being that physically connected to Master was such a blessing and gift. Her little puppy balls needed to be emptied but she was a little sad they would be with Harry the Bear and not her precious Master.

"Roll over and let me get that mean old muzzle off of you now." Alexi made a roll over gesture with his finger and Haley obediently rolled over presented her caged cock. She spread her legs wide as he deftly freed her from the little cage. Her cock began swelling immediately, the smell of her Master and the slight touch of his fingers on her balls while he freed her alighting the arousal of the last two days.

"So needy little puppy, Master muzzles you for one day and you're already so desperate to hump?" Alexi asks as he frowns down at her, his disapproval mixing shame into her horny fogged brain.

"Now, mount your new friend Harry, but do not move a muscle more until you've been instructed."

Haley rolled over onto her hands and knees, the small erection hanging between her legs, as she settled over the stuffed bear. Her cock leaked, wetting the fur with her excitement while Alexi set up a projector behind her. Suddenly a photo appeared on the screen directly in front of her. A young woman, her toned tan body displayed nude, she had multiple streaks of pearly white fluid on her stomach, tits, and face. There was a small part of Haley's brain that felt strange looking at the woman. Some buried part of her might have known her maybe, in her past life.

"Does puppy remember Diana? Diana was on the cheer squad with you for two years. Surely you aren't so stupid and horny now that you forgot her. Well Master knows her very well now. Master made good use of her last night. You smelled her on Master's cock earlier, tasted her pussy while you sucked Master down so eagerly."

A new photo appeared on the screen, a closer shot of this woman, Diana apparently, her tongue was sticking out with a large load of cum on it. She looked blissed out up close, her eyes watering and so full of love.

"Diana was fun, but I'm afraid she'll be far too busy with the new addiction I gave her to play with her much." Alexi chuckled darkly behind Haley. She whimpered, still waiting to be told she could relive her own burning want. The heat was building now that her tiny cock was free.

Another new photo appeared, a close up of a pussy, cum was all over the thighs and vulva, a large gush was falling out of her vagina when the picture was taken. Alexi came up next to Haley, his cock was out of his pants and the smell of it, combined with Haley's building desperation caused her to pant and whine in quick little bursts. She considered begging to cum right then.

"Now puppy was very bad yesterday, and her pathetic little cock is denied even touching it's Master. But Master is not so cruel," He then rubbed his finger around the head of his cock, collecting the moisture that was building there and wiped it over Haley's sensitive puppy nose. She moaned loudly, her whining pants building.

"Now that puppy has had a little taste of her Master, she may begin humping" Haley started thrusting forward immediately, and breathed out a relieved moan.

"Puppy must look at these pictures while she humps now, beautiful woman puppy will never get to fuck with her stupid little puppy penis. I want you to chant while you hump from now on. Say, 'Stupid Puppies will never get pussy,' and 'Puppies must beg to hump legs'. Begin now"

Haley began chanting while she humped though it was hard to speak between her whining, panting, and moaning. She knew she must make her Master happy though. Whatever it took to earn back the privilege of humping her Master's leg again she would do it.

It did make some small part of her brain ashamed again, the little part that had recognized Diana, the mostly buried part that knew what she was becoming was pathetic and shameful. The building pleasure in her little cock mixed with the shame and she felt all the more aroused at how far she had fallen. She wanted to cum all over her bear, she wanted to lap it up for her Master, then maybe make him dinner and clean his feet with her tongue. The shameful submission built as she thought this and chanted. Soon the begging began.

"Please please may puppy cum now Master? Puppy is humping the bear just as Master asked, puppy is stupid and so close to cumming. Please let your bad horny puppy cum on her little bear." Her humping had started to slow as the pressure in her balls became almost unbearable, only a few more pumps and she would surely cum without permission.

"Please please Master, your puppy will be so good and obedient from now on, for forever. Your puppy will never displease you ever again. You can muzzle your puppy for a month if you want, a year, if your puppy ever displeases you again. Please please let your puppy's pathetic little cock cum!"

Alexi let her hump a minute more, watched her hips stutter on the stuffed bear as she tried so desperately to hold off her orgasm. He chuckled darkly as she writhed in front of him. He would enjoy filming her, showing some of her old friends what had become of their missing teammate. Another time he thought, for now he put her out of her desperate misery.

"Cum puppy, cum now." Alexi leaned down and whispered these words in her ear, and in her next thrust she whined her tell tale orgasm sounds. Her little cock spurting out two days worth of built up cum. Her eyes watered and she looked up at Alexi with eyes so round and full of love.

"Thank you Master, thank you so much, puppy is so happy to have pleased you enough for this gift, puppy loves Master so much."

He pet her hair and smiled down at her. "Puppy has done well, but she has a lot of training to go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have a part three plotted out, hopefully I'll have the motivation to get that out soon! Thank you for reading and all the feedback on Pt.1!