Becoming Me Pt. 01

Story Info
Eli discovers his bisexuality.
3.8k words
4.7
3.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becoming Me (Part 1)

Chapter 1: Tina

My name is Elijah. Although a biblical name, I am not much of a religious man. When I was twenty years old I lost my sight from a rare genetic disorder. Its name is unpronounceable and it is not germane to the story. Consequently, because I was born with sight and had witnessed the human form, especially women, I had and have a normal attraction to women.

When this took place I was just a worker in a record store. Eventually, I would manage the store which I do to this day. Yes, an old-fashioned record store. They still do exist. Since I had lost my sight, music has become very important to me. My parents felt guilty because of my blindness, that it was genetic, but I never blamed them. They are good people. But, they give me a stipend out of guilt and I take it. In truth, I have never spent a dime of their money since I moved out. I put all that money into a savings account for a rainy day. I have a college degree and eventually, I knew I would have to get a real job But I love running the record store because of my love for music.

It's hard to explain, but even before I came up with my system for the store, I generally knew where every record was, every CD, every tape. It was my misery to constantly rearrange things because customers and other workers would move things around. But, because of my blindness, I had developed an incredible memory. Also, an incredible sense of touch. I also came up with a system where I used braille stickers. When I became manager of the store I encased every single product in plastic and put a sticker on each item.

Tina loves my touch. I met her when she came in as a customer one day. Tina tells me I am very attractive, and in truth, I have had a few encounters with women of the sexual kind. But nothing like Tina. The woman is open to almost anything. After just a few weeks she moved into my very small apartment. The sex is always amazing. Otherworldly.

We had been living together for about six months. One evening we were eating some takeout, the TV was on for Tina, and I was reading a braille book. She suddenly turned off the television. "Babe, there is something I want to talk to you about."

Maybe it was the tone of her voice or the inflection of her words, but I knew there was something important she wanted to talk to me about. "Okay, Tina, what's up?"

"Well, I mean I enjoy our life together. Our sex life..."

Now that sort of made my ears perk up, "But?"

"No..., no but. That's not it Eli. There is just something I want to bring up and I have just been a bit shy about it."

"First of all I have never known you to be shy, so go ahead, sweetheart."

"Okay, you know how sexual I am. I mean..., you know I love trying anything. Well..., what about a threesome?"

I did not immediately answer but I was not surprised by her bringing up an adventurous sexcapade. Tina is very patient and used to me thinking things through before I respond. "So, what you mean is a threesome with another guy, right?"

"Well..., to start. But if it works out, if you agree, we could then try it with another woman. I mean, if you are willing to try a threesome in the first place."

"Let me think about it, okay? I have to think about it."

"Sure, baby, and if you are against it I will just drop it."

As I promised her I gave it some deep thought. Tina was smart enough not to bug me about it as I mulled the idea over for a few days. Finally, realizing I loved Tina and did not want to lose her, I decided to say yes to her proposition. There were only two shifts at the record store, eight to four pm, or noon to eight pm. I generally enjoyed the later shift so most days I worked until eight pm.

One evening perhaps two weeks after our conversation I came home from work. We had a late dinner, which we often did, and then sat on the couch. We had some music on and we were both reading. I then decided to bring up her request. "So, I am willing to try this threesome thing. I want you to be happy, I don't want to lose you."

There was a tone of excitement in her voice when she replied, "Really? Are you sure? I love you babe I don't want to force you into anything you are uncomfortable with."

I am sure she saw my smile as I replied, "You can't force me into anything. I think you should know that by now. I am willing to try..., do you have someone in mind."

"I do..., he is a married guy and so there won't be any chance of him becoming attached. He and his wife have both wanted to try a threesome, so she told him he could with me. I mean..., if you agreed to do it."

I almost laughed because there was a carefulness in her answer to me. I realized at that point she had probably been thinking about this for a long time. Leave it to my Tina to do all her research, to make arrangements, before she brought up the plan with me. "First of all what is expected of me in this threesome?"

"Well, Gregory is bisexual. I am not saying you have to do anything with him. He knows you have never been with a guy."

"Hm..., well, I am not sure about..., you know, anything with your friend. I mean I might be willing to try certain things. We will just have to see. But I am willing to give this threesome thing a try. So..., have you any idea when you might want this..., experiment to happen?"

My Tina then moved closer to me on the couch, wrapping her arms around me she said into my ear, "Well, I have to talk to Gregory..., that is the guy, but perhaps this weekend. I know you have it off."

"Sure, Saturday, set it up. Now, as payment for this boon..., suck my cock, baby." I could not see it but I am sure she grinned as she removed my shoes, socks, pants, and finally my underwear. I lifted my ass from the couch as she placed herself between my legs, spreading them, while on her knees. She grasped my cock and said, "God, you do have a nice cock. Biggest I have ever had and tasty as hell." My lovely Tina then grasped my cock, her hand on my already stiff member. She did not immediately bring her mouth to my member. Her hand stroked up and down my hardness, "Baby..., did you need something? Your cock is twitching in anticipation. You may be blind, but the look on your face says you certainly want something from me."

My lovely Tina was an absolute expert at sucking cock. This position, me on the couch, her between my knees had become very common. Knowing exactly where she was I grasped her head and pulled her it down and onto my cock. She wrapped her wonderful orifice around my cock and she engulfed it, her tongue moving around it, pleasuring me the way I had become used to. She was used to my aggressive behavior when having my cock sucked. My left hand still touching her face, I brought my right hand to the back of her head and forced her mouth, her throat down onto my cock. She did not immediately choke, it had become a sort of game between us. I held her face further and further down onto my cock, my big cock into her throat. She had some gag reflex, but she was able to ignore much of the time. But I held her in place until finally, she did make those sounds. Those sounds of choking that in truth turn me on very much.

Finally, with the choking, I released her head and she moved back off of my cock. She was coughing as I said, "Catch your breath, my sweet, and then get back to work." It was all a game we played. "Now do it well, or you might earn a spanking."

"Promises, promises," was her reply. She then went back to work. I could feel her mouth, her wonderful swirling tongue attending to my cock.

"God..., baby. You are so good at this. Fuck, suck my cock Tina." My beautiful Tina then truly went to work. Up and down, her hand in counter rhythm to her wonder warm mouth, sucking my needful cock.

Yes, I know of the beauty of my Tina. Others, friends, had described her to me. Taller than average at five feet and eight inches. Long lustrous dark hair, beautiful brown eyes, and a smile I am told, lights up a room. Thick lips and the face of a star, perfectly round eyes and cheeks that I have many times felt with my own hands. A round, plump ass that I often loved to feel, to pinch, to slap as I fucked my cock in and out of her doggy style. "Yes..., baby, suck my cock. God, just like that. I am going to cum in your mouth. Fuck..., yes baby. God..., here I fucking go. Fuck yes..., here I go. Here comes my stuff. Baby, here is my cum. Here is my cum, baby. F-fuck yes..." I shot my load into my beautiful Tina. My wild and sexual lover, the wild woman who filled my days with sexual joy. I knew and know her as the most incredible of sexual partners.

What I did for the next few days was to experiment. When Tina was at work, in the mornings, I used one of her dildos. I lubricated my ass and tried again and again, pumping my ass with her toy. At the same time, I would stroke my cock and after a few efforts, I finally managed to cum. I was not sure that I could involve myself with a man, but I was at least preparing myself in case I could. As I think about it now, I realize that I was hoping something might happen.

Chapter 2: Gregory

It was Saturday afternoon. We had decided to do this in the afternoon; to see if I was comfortable with the entire idea. If things went well we could then eat dinner. Was I nervous? I should have been, but in truth, I was not. Most of what was to happen I would only know by feel, or by one of the two of them telling me. I guess I have a sort of advantage as a blind man.

First, we shook hands. Tina described him to me. I stand at five feet eleven inches tall, and Gregory is a couple of inches taller than I am. He allowed me to feel his chest, and up his arms, and allowed me to also touch his face. His face is rather angular, his nose prominent. Not that I cared about that. "So, I know you have never done anything like this before, Eli. I have been with men, but I have never done a threesome. If you don't want to do this, I understand."

I smiled and responded by walking to our bedroom. I have the place memorized, every inch of our apartment. As I entered our room I began to take off my clothes. They followed me into the room and I quickly heard them undress. As I lay back on our queen-sized bed naked, I heard the distinct sound of their mouths together. The slurping, or squelching of their kiss. That was quick, I thought to myself. But I did not complain, for I had agreed to this.

They moved across the room and Tina lay on my right side. She kissed me passionately, and our mouths locked in an incredible kiss. My Tina was hot, her body temperature like a furnace from her arousal. Our kiss broke and she said to me, "Are you okay, baby?"

"Yes..., of course I am. So what's next?"

Surprisingly it was Gregory with his soft lilting voice who answered, "That's up to you." As he said this I felt him reach across me to Tina. I put my hand on his arm, tracing that arm to his hand which I found gently touching her face.

I responded, "Here, let's switch positions." I moved up and sort of slid out of the way. As Gregory moved next to Tina, I put my hand on his back. They were kissing again, I could hear them. Again I reached across him, I was behind him, which he did not seem to mind. There was something about touching Gregory, especially as I found his hand on Tina's left Breast. Tina was on her back. My cock had begun to get hard. This was mostly because I was enjoying their passion, and my hand on Gregory.

"Somebody please fuck me," she said.

"Go ahead, Gregory. Climb on top of her." I felt the bed shift as he climbed on top of Tina. Almost against my will, my hand slid down his back and I found his ass. I had never touched a man's ass before. It was so erotic. As I touched that ass it began to move up and down. I realized then that Gregory had his cock inside of Tina. That was even more erotic for some reason. "Does that feel good, baby? Gregory's cock inside you?"

"Oh..., God yes."

Gregory then sort of moved backward. I felt his arm again, this time his right arm, and I realized he had his hands on her legs, holding them up in sort of a squatting position. "Come here, baby. Let me suck your cock." My sexy Tina said. I slid up the bed and moved close to her voice. She grasped my cock and brought it to her mouth and began to suck upon it. Gregory was fucking her, and Tina was sucking my cock.

"Oh..., God, this is so hot," Gregory then said. I reached out blindly and found his chest between Tina's legs. I touched him and then sort of flinched at what I had done. "It's okay, Eli. Go ahead, you can touch me." With his encouraging words, I ran my hand up his chest to his neck. Still pumping Tina, he leaned into my hand and turned his face. To my surprise, he kissed my hand, and then down my arm. More to my surprise, I enjoyed it. Immensely. Which surprised me.

Then the thoughts came to me. Sex was sex. I had never been with a man but at this moment, the idea did not frighten me. I sort of slid around and next to him. Moving very close, I wrapped my hand around his neck and turned his face. He immediately understood what I intended to do. I brought my mouth to him as I traced my hand down his body and found his cock, sliding in and out of Tina. I kissed Gregory, and he responded, our mouths, our tongues dancing one with the other. "Oh, my God. That is so hot. F-fuck, I am g-going to cum." Tina said. "Fuck that is so hot." My hand found her clit. His cock still going in and out of her pussy. Gregory had spread Tina's legs impossibly wide as I began to play with her love button. In only a few seconds she went over the top. I was still kissing Gregory. We were kissing as Tina screamed, "Fuuuuck, I..., I am cumming. C-cumming so hard. Jesus, this is so hot..., so fucking hot. Yes, yes, yes, yes..." Over and over she exclaimed as her massive climax overtook her.

We all began to finish our lovemaking. Gregory pulled out of Tina and then lay on her right side as I lay on her left. I smiled and said, "So..., how are you, Tina?"

"God, Eli. That kiss was the hottest thing I have ever seen."

"Well, let's switch places."

We quickly switched places and Gregory said, "What did you have in mind?" I was now next to Gregory. I slid down his body, kissing his chest, my left hand found his cock as I kissed my way down his body.

"Oh..., fuck," Tina exclaimed, realizing what I had planned. Lower and lower I went, my hand stroking his cock, enjoying the sensation, the feel of his hardness. My mouth was at his waist and I brought my mouth to his cock. Slowly I slid my mouth down upon his cock, my tongue swirling around his manhood. It was salty tasting, but his skin was soft and wonderful to the touch of my tongue. I know of the frenulum, the sensitive spot on the underside at the tip of the cock. As I engulfed his cock, as I went up and down upon it, is pushed my tongue against that spot.

"Oh..., fuck. Wh-where did you learn that? J-Jesus, your mouth feels so good. So fucking good."

Until this point, Tina had not said much, but now she said in a gruff and aroused voice. "Cum in his mouth. He needs to taste your cum. Cum Eli's mouth Gregory."

I had never tasted a man's cum before, but I knew I was about to. I took as much of his seven or so inches into my mouth as I could, but I could not take it all. I guess for that I would need practice. Gregory did not seem to mind as I moved faster and faster, enjoying the sensation of his cock becoming fatter as he moved toward his release. Faster now, as I have felt Tina do to me, I began to suck up and down on his cock. Then I felt it twitch. I felt his hard cock twitch and then spray after spray of his cum began to shoot into my mouth. "Oh..., yes. F-fuck yes. Swallow my cum, Eli. God..., that is so hot, swallow my juice. F-fuck yes, fuck yes, fuck yes..." It was so much, perhaps more than I had ever squirted into Tina's or any other woman's mouth. It dripped down my chin, onto his body. I could not see the mess but I could imagine it.

3: Bisexuality

I then lay back against the bed, once again at Tina's side. She leaned over and kissed me. She kissed me our tongues dancing with each other in perfect lust. She tasted of Greogory's cum, and I loved sharing it. Once our mouths separated, she touched my face and said, "God, that was so hot. Did..., did you enjoy that Eli?"

"I did. Very much I must tell you. I had no idea how much fun..., how good it would feel to suck another man's cock."

"So..., so you are okay with this? I mean with..., I don't know, uhm, being with Gregory."

It had been a few minutes, the three of us relaxing, when I said, "You two, go to the living room for a second." I could not see their faces, but I was sure they were both curious about what I had in mind. What I had in mind was to have Gregory fuck me. As they went to the living room I secreted a small bottle of lube from our bathroom that is attached to the bedroom, in my hand. I then walked out to the living room. I could hear my wife futzing around in the kitchen, probably getting some drinks. Meanwhile, I said, "Gregory, come here." I handed him the small bottle of lube. I then leaned over our couch, "I hope your cock is ready. I want you to lube my ass and then your cock."

I heard Tina enter the room just as I said this. I also heard her set what must have been a couple of glasses of fluid down on a side table next to that couch. Without a word, quiet Gregory moved behind me and grabbed my ass cheeks and spread them. Yes, I was nervous, but at the same time, I was excited, not the least being that I wanted to please Tina. Then he had his cock at my opening. "Fuck me, Gregory. Come on..., fuck me."

Gregory is a gentle man. As such, he placed his cock against my rectum and slowly pushed it in. Eventually, it popped into my body, and yes it hurt. But Gregory let me adjust. He said, "Are you okay, Eli."

"Yes, Gregory. Go ahead, fuck me." Tina then sat next to me on my right side and kissed my shoulder as Gregory began to slowly pump his cock in and out of my asshole. Yes, it felt good and I knew from this point forward I was and am bisexual. "It feels..., so good Gregory. You..., you can fuck me harder now Gregory. F-fuck my ass. D-don't hold back."

Tina then reached under the gap between my body and the couch. She grasped my cock and began to stroke it, matching Gregory's rhythm. It was Gregory who then pulled his cock out of my ass. He sat on the couch opposite Tina and said, "Come, straddle my cock. Slide your ass down facing away from me Eli." I quickly did as he said and once again his cock popped into my rectum. This time it hurt less and I immediately began to pump up and down on his cock. "Suck his cock, Tina. Hold still up just a little bit Eli." I did hold myself up from his cock a few inches. "Don't move. I..., I am going to fuck you while Tina sucks your cock."

God, it was incredible. The twin sensations of Gregory lifting himself off of the couch and fucking up into my ass while Tina wrapped her hand around my eight-inch member and then sunk her mouth onto my hardness. "Ohhh, sh-shit. This..., this feels so good. Oh yes, so good. God, I am going to cum already Tina. Shit, here I go."

Completely unable to control my spasming cock, I sprayed my cum over and over into Tina's mouth. My body climaxing caused my ass to clamp around his cock. "Fuuuuuuuuuuck....!" He exclaimed and began to spray his cum into my backside. I had never been so aroused, so full of sensation as I came in Tina's mouth, and Gregory sprayed his cum into my body. It was amazing, and it had just begun.