Becoming Miss Cooper Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
88girfriend
88girfriend
199 Followers

"That was nothing," she responded nonchalantly, "You're the one who is impressive."

I laid down my menu. "You were my knight in a shining tuxedo," I said a little dreamy-eyed.

"Phillis is not that scary when you have known her as long as I have."

"Which is how long exactly?"

Staci stopped to think, "A while. For some reason, my mom and her were friends back at the prep school they attended. I think my grandmother and her mother were friends too. I will have to ask Mom next time I see her. Long story short, Phillis is a bully." Staci took a drink of water. "I never thought Charles would ever stand up to her like that."

I wanted to make sure my suspicions were correct so I asked, "Does she have a daughter named, Cara Reed?"

Staci paused. "How did you know that?"

I never got the chance to answer because Kent returned. "OK, ladies, have we decided what we shall prepare for you tonight?"

Staci didn't say anything for a minute. I didn't know what to say so I went with, "I'm ready if you are Staci."

"I'm ready," she confirmed.

Kent looked at me so I went first. "I will have a bowl of minestrone and the Cobb Salad, no dressing please."

Kent started to write, "And for your entree?"

"Just the soup and salad please," I responded.

Both of them looked at me a little perplexed. Then Staci asked "You can order an entrée if you would like. This is all free remember," she said, opening her coat and patting the inside pocket.

I said nothing. Kent said, "And for you Staci?"

Staci was snickering. I reached over and pulled her menu away from her. "And just what is so funny?"

"You," Staci said smiling, "Would you like some breadsticks with that? This is Roosevelt's, Ami, not Olive Garden. They are famous for their steaks and lobster. I'm paying or to be more precise, the contest is paying. Order what you want."

I was silent.

Kent stood ready with his pad and so Staci then proceeded to order in waiter short hand "I will have an 8 top sir, med, please. BP, B, and SC OTS and GB please."

"Excellent choice." Kent said still writing on his notepad, "Soup or salad."

"Neither thanks. Can I substitute bread sticks for the soup?" Staci looked over at me and smirked again.

Kent looked slightly confused, "Sure."

I handed over the menus and said, "Thank you, Kent."

"Your very welcome," Kent responded to me then brushed the menus against Staci's shoulder on purpose as he turned. "Oh, I am so sorry miss," Kent said in a sorry, not sorry tone. "How clumsy of me."

"You oaf." Staci said playfully, "I want to talk to your manager."

They both giggled and Kent walked away. I took another sip of water and said, "He's nice."

"Yep. We worked together at Bill's before he came here and I went to Big Mike's."

"You worked at Bill's?"

"For a little while."

"Do you know Mia Lee?" I asked.

"Wow. Probably the best bartender I have ever seen," Staci praised. "She left Bill's to become a model or something. How do you know her?"

"She's, my agent."

Staci coughed, "Sailor Pluto. That was Mia"

I nodded my head yes. "She's not just my agent. She's also a good friend."

We shared several seconds of silence then Staci said, "Getting back to my question before, how do you know Cara?"

"Her mom is my hairdresser," I said reaching up to touch my braid.

Staci had an ah-ha moment. "Cara and I were good friends when we were kids." Staci took another sip of water, "Mom made me do pageants with Cara until I was twelve then she let me quit."

"You didn't like being in the shows?"

"I liked the attention and I loved being dressed up but the pressure was ridiculous. Then Phillis..." Staci flinched, "I assume that you know what Phillis did."

"Yep," I said gripping my fork until my knuckles turned white. "That woman is evil."

"No argument here," Staci picked up the salt shaker, "now that you mention it that was about the time Mom stopped talking to Phillis. Maybe that's why they aren't friends anymore."

"But she is also dangerous, which is why I want you to be careful," I said taking Staci's hand.

She didn't seem to mind me holding her hand so I kept holding it. Staci looked seriously touched. "Don't worry. I will be fine," Staci examined the silverware. "Have you met Cara and Alexis?"

"Not yet. They always seem to be very busy, but Diana shows me new pictures every time I am there. I just saw a whole bunch of pictures of Cara, Alexis, and Hope on vacation at Cape Cod, while Diana was doing my hair this afternoon. Hope is so cute"

I could not help but notice Staci flinch at the mention of Cara's daughter. "Diana is proud of them." Staci said a little cloud crossing her face, "She has a lot to be proud of." Staci paused for a breath then continued, "So, you know Alexis is a crossdresser?"

"Yep," I put a little pop on the "P" as my mouth went dry.

"You don't have any problems with crossdressers, do you?" Staci looked at me anxiously.

"No," My heart was pumping twice as fast as normal and my hands went clammy. What if Staci didn't like crossdressers? What would I do?

I turned the question back on her, "Do you?"

"Heavens no," Staci guffawed. "The only thing I didn't like about Alexis was that he won all the time." I shot her a reproachful look. "What? I was ten. What do you expect? Besides he had a major advantage."

"And what was that?" I asked not sure where she was going with this.

"He was so cute," Staci took another drink, "then he got older and he got hot. After the whole mess with Phillis, Cara would not go near him but I saw him all the time and I would send her pictures of him and emails about how he was doing. I was kind of her little spy." Then she asked looking anxious, "He is a really good guy. And Cara and Hope are his world."

"I know," I cut her off, "I also know that Cara loves him very much."

Staci's mood darkened again for a moment. "So, you really don't have a problem with him or crossdressers?" She asked again, not convinced.

I was very confused at first. Why did she keep asking me that? Then it hit me. She didn't know. She thought I was a 100% woman. I do not know why but I was taking great enjoyment in watching her squirm a little. Then I gave myself a mental slap on the wrist and told myself to stop being so childish. I scooted closer to her in the booth and motioned her to give me her ear so I could tell her a secret. She dutifully responded and turned her head. "Staci, I have no problem with crossdressers, as I am one."

Her face switched from confused to angry and then back to confused. Then she smiled awkwardly, "Yeah right. Ha Ha, you got me."

"I'm not kidding Staci." I said as she still looked upset, "I'm a crossdresser."

"No, you're not." She said with more certainty than her body language conveyed.

"Your right. I'm not a crossdresser."

"I knew you were kidding." Staci cut me off.

"I was a crossdresser" I cut her off "but I have been on hormone replacement therapy for the last nine months or so, which means I'm transgender now. I'm about a fourth of the way to becoming a woman," I said very matter-of-factly.

Staci's face was frozen save for her eyes which were blinking a little more than normal. Finally, she said, "Nooo."

"I'm telling you Staci I was born a man. Just like Alexis."

She was still not convinced and so she said, "Prove it."

"Right here?"

"Yes. Right here. Right now." Her tone was a little colder than I would have liked, "Or this date is done and you can have your salad to go."

My mind began to race. This was not something I had ever conceivably planned for. The good news was we were in the perfect booth and I was wearing the perfect dress to comply with Staci's request. It had a slit up the side. I looked left and then right. Staci did the same for some reason. Convinced no one was paying us any attention, as nonchalantly as possible, I hiked up my dress. I then took Staci's hand and moved it to my now-exposed crotch. "OMG," Staci squeaked and then smiled broadly, "Is that what I think it is?"

It could have been the fact that I found Staci very attractive. It could have been the fact that she had just stood up for me mere minutes ago, or that I was doing something very naughty, like fifty shades naughty, but my normal small dick was very hard and more than happy to make Staci's acquaintance. I pulled my panties aside and moved her hand so she could take hold of my little shaft. To my enjoyment she did. "It's not a breadstick," I remarked.

Staci started to massage my crotch and my mind went blank. I put both hands on the table as Staci began to rub my shaft very slowly. I tried to contain myself by biting my lower lip bit but that only worked for the first few seconds. I closed my eyes and started to breathe a little heavier. Staci started rubbing me faster and leaned into my ear, "You know I wanted you before, but now I want you even more."

Well, two could play at that game. I moved my right hand to her crotch and started to knead her clit through her tuxedo pants. Staci closed her eyes and started to breathe a little quicker as well. I mentally cursed Staci's wardrobe choice. Why in the nine realms had she worn pants? "If only you had worn a skirt," I whispered.

"Next time," Staci said more than a little dreamily, "You can dress me any way you want. I love playing dress-up with other girls. But I get to be the Barbie."

The gravity of Staci's offer was not lost on me. I had always wanted to play with dolls as a child but never dared to ask for them. Now I was being presented with the possibility of having a living breathing doll to dress up and play with and it was more than a little stimulating. I was just thinking about which princess I would dress Staci as first when Kent chose that moment to refill our water glasses.

We both opened our eyes and pulled our hands back as if we had just touched a hot stove. Thankfully the tablecloth had mostly concealed our little petting party and Kent was far too lost in his spiel to notice we were both flushed until we had a chance to recover. "Well Ladies, thank you again for choosing Roosevelt's. Your food order is in and I will bring it out the moment it is ready."

Staci's voice said, "Thank you Kent," but her tone said go away, please.

While Kent was distracted, I reached down and pulled my skirt back down. Staci had watched me out of the corner of her eye. She was instantly disappointed. I had to do something to cheer her up. "Oh, Kent," I called to his back.

Kent turned at his name like a loyal cocker spaniel, "Yes miss."

"How much longer do think our food will be?" I asked.

"I don't know for sure." Staci was smiling at his discomfort. He had made a rookie waiter mistake and she was very interested in how he would handle it. If he told the truth and it was too long of an estimate, we might yell at him. If he told us a time that was too short, we would surely start hounding him and dock his tip for every minute he was wrong. "Less than fifteen minutes I would think," he estimated and waited for his score from the judge (Staci).

Staci wobbled her hand in a so-so gesture. "Excellent," I said much to his surprise. I had devised a plan and so I scooted out of the booth.

Neither Staci nor Kent moved they just stood and in Staci's case sat there. "Kent, would you direct me to the restroom please?"

"Of course." He looked around as though he had just been dropped into an unfamiliar jungle. Then seeing the sign that said Restrooms in large lettering he pointed that way.

"Thank you, Kent," I said taking two steps in the direction Kent had indicated. Then I looked back at the table. Staci was still sitting, "Staci aren't you coming?"

"Oh, yeah." She shot out of the booth behind me. "Got to powder our noses," she explained to Kent as I took her by the hand and dragged her to the bathroom.

Once in the restroom, I was overjoyed to see that it was empty. Not even one of those toilet attendants. I was even more pleased to see that the place was spotless. I mean every surface shined like a new penny. I pushed Staci into the last stall and down onto the commode. Thankfully it had both a lid and a seat, very fancy, and both were down. I closed and locked the stall door behind me and then squatted to relieve myself of my panties. On my way back up I kissed Staci full on the lips. Then I slid my foot out of my Mary Jane and stuck my stocking-clad foot into her crotch. I started to rub the heel of my foot into where I presumed her pussy was, under all that cloth. Damn pants.

Staci closed her eyes and leaned back. "The way I figure it we have about five minutes for fun and maybe another five to fix our makeup," I commented.

"Fuuuuucccckkkk," was Staci's response.

John likes it when I rub my feet against his privates too. He won't admit it but I think he is into feet. Hopefully, this meant that Staci was also because I am into people who are into feet.

I licked my hand across the palm several times then grabbed my little clit dick and began to stroke it. Staci must have regained some control of her carnal lust as she suddenly grabbed my foot and forced it to stop. "Wait." She said breathing hard, "What about your boyfriend?"

"Fiancée," I corrected her wiggling my ring finger at her.

"OK. What about him?"

"Oh, we'll be playing with him later," I held her chin with two fingers. "That is unless you don't want to play with him later in which case," I let go of her chin and started pulling my foot back, "you don't get to play with me either. We're a package deal."

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Staci's said very matter-of-factly, "The only way I get to make love to you is to also let your bronze boyfriend screw me too. Gee let me think." She undid her pants and slid them down along with her panties. Then she took my foot back into her crotch and began to hump my heel, "Who the hell wouldn't go for that deal?"

"I don't know," I said listening hard as I thought I had heard something. Must be nerves I told myself. "There are some pretty odd people in this world," I said sarcastically.

"Well, I am not one of them," She said as she leaned in and gave my clit dick a long lick and then moved my big toe so it was rubbing her clit hood.

I just looked down at her and watched. It was so hot. I began to wonder if along with my other fetishes if I was also a voyeur. I planned to test my theory later by watching John and Staci, in the meantime rubbing her clit was quickly making me all tingle from my butt to the tip of my clit dick. I moved my big toe from her love button to her left labia lip.

I leaned back against the stall door a prayed the tiny latch would hold. I played with the right labia and was rewarded with a moan. Staci immediately clamped her hand over her mouth, belatedly muffling herself. I put my left arm on the top of the stall to steady myself then with as much grace as I could muster brought my foot up to her mouth. She sucked on my big toe hungrily and moved the hand that had been dampening her screams to her damp pussy. I watched as she inserted one, then two fingers, and then a third.

Yep, I'm definitely a voyeur. The tingle that was localized primarily in my crotch was now spreading to my legs and torso. I pulled my now quite wet big toe out of Staci's mouth and moved it back to her crotch. I inserted my big toe as far as it would go. Staci gasped and I was afraid that I was hurting her but then she grabbed my foot and started forcing more of it into her pussy.

My foot is pretty small but I was not sure if she could fit the whole thing in her lady cave. Staci seemed determined to try. Naturally, my big toe led the charge and the other little piggies followed. I simply stood there in a sort of crane pose and let Staci impale herself as much as she wanted on my foot.

She started to grunt, her breaths coming faster. She opened her mouth and I thought she was going to scream but she just panted a little. Then her eyes glazed and moments later Staci stopped pressing my foot into her honey pot. She sat back against the toilet's water tank catching her breath. Staci would tell me later that between me being so gorgeous, her being so horny and what we were doing being so naughty she had cum faster than she could ever remember. I pulled my foot away from her groin and put it back in my shoe. I gave her a quick minute to recover as I pulled my dress back down.

"Feel better?" I asked.

The grin on her face told me she did but then she affirmed it, "Oh Yah."

It was then that she noticed that I had pulled my skirt back down. "What about you?" She asked.

"Times up," I said showing her my phone screen which displayed the current time.

"I'm not. This is the most fun I have ever had in a public bathroom. The only way it would have been better..." I began then stopped because I could have sworn, I heard another noise. Maybe I was becoming paranoid.

"...Is if someone had walked in on us," Staci finished for me.

"You are one very naughty woman, Miss Kline," I said helping her to her feet.

"Yes, I am Miss Cooper," Staci responded and then pulled her pants and panties back up.

I tucked in her shirt for her and we locked eyes. I undid the latch to the stall and we walked hand in hand over to the vanity. We both washed our hands and I started to fix my lipstick. Somewhere in there, Staci came to a decision, "I'd liked to be your very naughty woman."

I froze. I didn't want to lose her but was not sure how to proceed so I gave her as vague an answer as I could. "I would like to try, underline, try that." I moved a little closer to her, "but I was serious about me and John being a package deal. He can still exercise his veto if he doesn't think this is a good idea."

"That's fair," said Staci looking at the floor, "I mean we just met like two weeks ago," Staci moved even closer and bent over to whisper in my ear, "But I really hope he goes for it. I have been dreaming of the two of you using me as a fuck toy since the night we met."

I am not sure what Staci did in the next few minutes as my brain was completely cut off by the mental orgasm I was having. My brain did a complete reboot. By the time I could think again, Staci had turned off first the faucet in front of me and then the one in front of her.

I recovered my wits as Staci dried her hands. I pulled out my little travel-size perfume bottle and squirted myself and gave Staci a couple of squirts also. "What was that for?" Staci asked.

"Your honor." I moved in so that our noses practically touched. "You smell like sex, pet."

Staci shivered with delight at me calling her 'pet.' Then she sniffed herself a couple of times, pronounced herself fine, and moved towards the door. "You go first, I will wait just a moment and follow."

"Good idea." Staci gave me a thumbs-up and then walked out.

The realization of what Staci had just said hit me like a ton of bricks. I mean I knew that Staci liked me but this relationship was moving at light speed. I wanted to call John. I did call John. He didn't answer. Probably he couldn't hear his phone over the Monday Night Football crowd at Bill's. I didn't want him to worry so I just sent him a text, "Having a great time. Love you."

I was still wondering what to do next when the door to the first stall opened and Riya Khan came out wearing a big smile. When the hell had she come in? She walked over and washed her hands. "Three-way relationships can be tricky, but also very rewarding," she said as she dried her hands and then walked back to me. I was speechless. She was so pretty. She reached down and squeezed my butt. "Sounds like that one wants you bad and I can't blame her." Her almond eyes flashed golden, "Next time leave the stall door unlocked. I'll be happy to catch you."

When I got back to the table, I told Staci about Riya. Staci started to get up, presumably to return to the bathroom for round two when Kent appeared with our food. My soup, salad, and yes breadsticks, ("Oh, the carbs," my hips screamed.) were amazing. Staci attacked her steak and potato with perfect table manners. It was truly a sight to see.

88girfriend
88girfriend
199 Followers